Author Topic: Gay Footballers  (Read 48846 times)

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
Re: Gay Footballers
« Reply #240 on: October 29, 2021, 10:03:39 am »
Yet the Premier League actively encourages it by allowing a regime who execute gay people to buy a club.
The Premier Leagues' moral compass along with their soul was sold to the devil a long time ago!
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #241 on: October 29, 2021, 11:01:54 am »
I think that anyone that has a problem with someones sexuality should be sectioned to be honest.

They clearly have severe mental issues.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Alan574

• Main Stander
« Reply #242 on: October 29, 2021, 11:15:13 am »
It baffles you because you're a decent person and not a bigot. Unfortunately there are a ton of those, some hide behind religion and some just like to hate because it's different. The fact that its illegal to be queer in many countries with death a real possibility in 2021 is astounding but here we are and that's why it is considered 'brave' for many to come out. In a world that consistently shows hate, queer people are brave enough to choose to love in the open.

"Queer"  Very poor choice of word these days.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #243 on: October 29, 2021, 11:27:37 am »
Queer isn't used in the same context that it used to be, it's more a catch-all or umbrella term for sexual or gender minorities that don't conform with the hetero-normative.

I can't say I've ever asked them whether they'd take offence to me using the term, but my gay mates refer to themselves as queer often. I very much doubt they'd object to anyone calling them that, as much as no one wants mere categorisation to define them.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #244 on: October 29, 2021, 11:31:27 am »
I just don't get it.

Why should anyone have to "come out"? I don't see any straight people "coming out".

A person's sexuality has nothing to do with the public and I don't see why it should be news. I know it's a rare thing (almost zero) but it means diddly squat to me. I don't mean that in the negative sense and I'm fully aware that it puts a target on the guy's back but why "come out" and let other assholes take a pop at you. I'll do my best to stand up to anyone who is being bullied for whatever reason.

The vast majority of us don't need to be told that being gay is "ok" but those that do will hardly change their views.

There will be lots of players who are gay but it's not my business nor should it be plastered over the news.

I don't walk in his shoes so I don't know why he feels he needs to come out. Those close to him probably knew a long time ago and won't have changed their views on him. Those that want to hate will now have a new target.
Nobody, in my opinion, should feel the need to tell the world about their sexuality and I guess they wouldn't if the rest of us made it clear that being gay is not an issue. I detest those who pick on anyone who is "different" but unfortunately the bullies tend to sneak in the dark and send their abuse anonymously like cowards.

Sorry if that sounds "wrong" but I'm trying to say that nobody should feel the need to tell anyone other than their closest friends about their sexuality. Our focus should be on the bullies and not the people whose human rights are violated. Please feel free to give me an alternative view as footballers coming out should not be a thing that is newsworthy.
#JFT97

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #245 on: October 29, 2021, 11:34:56 am »
Stockdam, in an ideal world that's how anyone sane would like it to be. We live in a world far from that place though, and whilst being part of the queer spectrum is still considered 'othered' by elements of mainstream culture and large groups of people/religions, there is still a significance attached to coming out. I think we're decades away if not longer from the above. There's also billions of people that subscribe to religions that hate anything outside of heteronormative relationships and behaviour and will continue to condemn it.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #246 on: October 29, 2021, 11:36:30 am »
I just don't get it.

Why should anyone have to "come out"? I don't see any straight people "coming out".

I agree they don't have to, but it's entirely their choice

I long for the world where none of this matters you simply are - but we are a long way from it

But coming out is powerful thing. Validation for yourself as well as others.

And I'm favour of sportspersons doing it as it further normalises the idea. Football is ridiculously closeted I reckon.

I mean I personally have no need to come out as straight or white or whatever but that's absolutely my privilege and it's lucky for me.

If you need to come out, you should be absolutely free to in all walks of life.
If you don't, you don't

It costs nobody else anything and is no bad thing. Everyone must be free to be themselves in this respect - and if someone feels the need to come out, more power to them. We aren't all the same, but our freedoms must be.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 11:39:41 am by ToneLa »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #247 on: October 29, 2021, 11:37:35 am »
Maybe he thinks it will help others, or maybe he just wants to be able to hold hands with his partner in the street like most of us can without a second thought. As a famous person that would certainly have been jumped on if it hadn't been known (sadly it probably still will be but you know what I mean). Even if his family and friends knew, he'll have been living a secret life still because of being famous.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #248 on: October 29, 2021, 11:39:59 am »
I just don't get it.

A person's sexuality has nothing to do with the public and I don't see why it should be news. I know it's a rare thing (almost zero) but it means diddly squat to me. I don't mean that in the negative sense and I'm fully aware that it puts a target on the guy's back but why "come out" and let other assholes take a pop at you. I'll do my best to stand up to anyone who is being bullied for whatever reason.

The vast majority of us don't need to be told that being gay is "ok" but those that do will hardly change their views.

There will be lots of players who are gay but it's not my business nor should it be plastered over the news.

I don't walk in his shoes so I don't know why he feels he needs to come out. Those close to him probably knew a long time ago and won't have changed their views on him. Those that want to hate will now have a new target.
Nobody, in my opinion, should feel the need to tell the world about their sexuality and I guess they wouldn't if the rest of us made it clear that being gay is not an issue. I detest those who pick on anyone who is "different" but unfortunately the bullies tend to sneak in the dark and send their abuse anonymously like cowards.

Sorry if that sounds "wrong" but I'm trying to say that nobody should feel the need to tell anyone other than their closest friends about their sexuality. Our focus should be on the bullies and not the people whose human rights are violated. Please feel free to give me an alternative view as footballers coming out should not be a thing that is newsworthy.

I see what you're saying, but people have probably walked a long time in a model they felt they needed to walk to conform.

I have a few gay friends (male and female) and them 'coming out' is a time when they affirm their true feelings to trust this to the world.

I know what you're getting at that this is a private thing, but if young kids see this and feel safe and happy enough to come out themselves then this seems to be a good thing - that people can affirm what they are and feel confident enough to do it.

I agree that it's sad that some people are such utter shitbags that this is a 'thing' but not everyone is as understanding and decent as others.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: October 29, 2021, 11:54:07 am »
Yet the Premier League actively encourages it by allowing a regime who execute gay people to buy a club.

But but but Newcastle fans deserve this something something......
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: October 29, 2021, 12:20:30 pm »
I just don't get it.

Because there are plenty if c*nts in the world still.
If a player wants to reveal his/her sexuality it's up to them how they should do it. It shouldn't be up to the likes of the Daily Mail to reveal front page news that a player was seen in a restaurant holding the hands of someone who is the same sex.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline villagelife

• 100 degree villageidiot
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2021, 12:37:03 pm »
I just don't get it.

Your completely right, its nobodies business, but sometimes i wish they would all come out, and give us ugly ones a chance with some of the belters they get.

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #252 on: October 29, 2021, 12:38:31 pm »
I just don't get it.

Why on earth would straight people need to come out? They're not stigmatised, discriminated against or victimised for being straight. And yes, that's the same reason "Straight Pride" doesn't exist, before you go there. We live in such a deeply heteronormative society that, therefore, people do need to "come out" if they don't fit that deeply entrenched mould. It's done to de-stigmatise their sexuality, to normalise being non-straight. I don't even know why people struggle with this?

We know already that one Premier League player has been getting support from Stonewall, but simply doesn't feel safe enough to reveal his identity. That needs to change. The homophobia that exists in the football community (and yes, that includes LFC with those shitty "Chelsea rent boy" chants) needs to be tackled head on. It needs to be much more inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community before the players themselves will feel safe to come out. Right now, they're deeply closeted and that just isn't right.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2021, 01:22:01 pm »
Why on earth would straight people need to come out? They're not stigmatised, discriminated against or victimised for being straight. And yes, that's the same reason "Straight Pride" doesn't exist, before you go there. We live in such a deeply heteronormative society that, therefore, people do need to "come out" if they don't fit that deeply entrenched mould. It's done to de-stigmatise their sexuality, to normalise being non-straight. I don't even know why people struggle with this?

We know already that one Premier League player has been getting support from Stonewall, but simply doesn't feel safe enough to reveal his identity. That needs to change. The homophobia that exists in the football community (and yes, that includes LFC with those shitty "Chelsea rent boy" chants) needs to be tackled head on. It needs to be much more inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community before the players themselves will feel safe to come out. Right now, they're deeply closeted and that just isn't right.

That's what he is getting at, straight or gay, it shouldn't matter. My 18 yr old niece isn't sure about where she sits, when she spoke to her Dad (my brother) he told her "I don't a fuck who you fancy, they just better treat you right" . Gay people shouldn't have to "come out of the closet", they are what they are. I don't care if either or both of my sons are gay, so long as they are happy. What I do care about is they live in a world that doesn't give a fuck if they are gay.

And as for the religious freaks, your fucking god created gay people, so if you have an issue, take it up with your fucking make believe sky fairy and don't start blaming the other make believe demon from hell :wanker
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 01:25:15 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #254 on: October 29, 2021, 03:26:09 pm »
I suspect you're trying to be supportive here but there are a few points on this.

I just don't get it.

A person's sexuality has nothing to do with the public and I don't see why it should be news.

Straight people "come out" every day. Just that they don't need to explicitly state it and nobody pays any attention, but they can generally be completely open with the world about their sexuality. You say a footballer's sexuality has nothing to do with the public and yet many (most?) footballers are very public about their sexuality. Their wives and girlfriends are all over the media and social media (Twitter, Instagram etc), they are seen at matches and even march around the pitch at Anfield and elsewhere at season's end. Now, maybe some fans don't like this and have no interest whatsoever. But a lot are interested in the footballer as a person and happy to be aware at least of the different aspects of their lives.

You seem to be suggesting that in contrast to their straight teammates gay players should keep their sexuality hidden from the public? But why shouldn't they be able and happy to be open about it, in the same way as other players?

Yes, of course it shouldn't be a big issue and it shouldn't need to be a big event, but it obviously is right now. And will continue to be until enough players do come out and live openly such that it becomes commonplace.

Offline villagelife

• 100 degree villageidiot
  • Main Stander
« Reply #255 on: October 30, 2021, 01:44:19 am »

We live in a hetero sexual world because if we didnt we wouldnt be here.An all male population isnt going to last a generation

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #256 on: October 30, 2021, 02:08:52 am »
We live in a hetero sexual world because if we didnt we wouldnt be here.An all male population isnt going to last a generation
We don't.

We live in a world where sexuality varies, although the majority of people are at the heterosexual end of the spectrum. This is quite normal and quite natural, and humanity is in no danger whatsoever of dying out.

The problems come when many of those in the majority demonise those in the minority, and that often stems from people reading far too much into a book written 2,000 years ago by men with very limited and primitive knowledge and outlook.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: October 30, 2021, 03:17:05 am »
Do players still shower together though? I remember couple years ago a gay footballer said after he revealed his sexuality, that his teammates stopped showering naked.

Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #258 on: October 30, 2021, 05:35:00 am »
As someone who identifies as such, no it's not. It's an umbrella term for those who are gay, bisexual, lesbian or not cisgender. The acronym is LGBTQ.

Nah its posts like this, seeking to make someone feel guilty by pulling one word out context, when they are making a kind point, that is a poor choice.

It then causes people to get their backs up and feel attacked and less likely to offer the same support in the future.

Thank you for the support.  I'm considering that he might be coming from a place of ignorance. It can get confusing these days about which terms are socially acceptable and which are offensive.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: October 30, 2021, 05:38:43 am »
No we don't. We live in a bigoted world where people have to hide who they are born as. Do you honestly think of if the world were more inclusive, there wouldn't be any kids? Also at the rate we're going at, this "hetero world" isn't going to last much longer anyways.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: October 30, 2021, 07:24:02 am »
I just don't get it.

It's not about coming out though. It's about being able to live their life like any other sports person.  Yeah no straight people "come out" however they also don't have to hide the fact that they have a partner.  Don't have to scrutinize their social media to ensure there are not stray mentions of their personal life.  It's about having to be paranoid and worry about hiding who you are.  About being scared that if someone sees you on the street displaying affection for the person you love.  If a hetero player kisses his wife or girlfriend they don't need to worry about it impacting their career or safety.  Very clearly gay footballers feel they do.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 11:34:42 am by leroy »

Offline Alan574

• Main Stander
« Reply #261 on: October 30, 2021, 11:07:29 am »
As someone who identifies as such, no it's not. It's an umbrella term for those who are gay, bisexual, lesbian or not cisgender. The acronym is LGBTQ.

Thank you for the support.  I'm considering that he might be coming from a place of ignorance. It can get confusing these days about which terms are socially acceptable and which are offensive.

I've always looked on it as a very old fashioned word and one that heterosexuals used as a hate word.  I know gays use it themselves pretty much like black people use the N word but I still think it is out of order.  I have a gay son and have never heard him or his gay friends use the word.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: October 30, 2021, 11:16:36 am »
I've always looked on it as a very old fashioned word and one that heterosexuals used as a hate word.  I know gays use it themselves pretty much like black people use the N word but I still think it is out of order.  I have a gay son and have never heard him or his gay friends use the word.
Maybe because your son and his friends identify as gay. I'm not trying to offend you but it really doesn't matter what you think about the word. It's a perfectly legitimate way to describe a group of people who are not heterosexual. There are so many slurs that get thrown about it would be pointless to type. It's nothing like the N word so that's a false equivalence. Like I said before, its in the acronym and many people will identify as 'queer' and not gay/lesbian/ bisexual.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #263 on: October 30, 2021, 11:18:51 am »

You are a tit.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #264 on: October 30, 2021, 11:20:29 am »
You are a tit.

His custom title is so accurate.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: October 30, 2021, 11:32:59 am »

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: October 30, 2021, 11:33:39 am »

You are about 10 years behind the times there mate. Perfectly appropriate catch-all for non-heterosexual/cisgender forms of identification in the last decade
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #267 on: October 30, 2021, 11:34:49 am »
We live in a hetero sexual world because if we didnt we wouldnt be here

Like that matters to anybody but us. You're biased!

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: October 30, 2021, 12:14:17 pm »
You are a tit.
Next he'll be saying an all male generation will have no one to make the sandwiches.  ::)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: October 30, 2021, 01:03:51 pm »
Next he'll be saying an all male generation will have no one to make the sandwiches.  ::)

Or do our washing and ironing
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: October 30, 2021, 01:40:00 pm »
I can understand why he thinks Queer is derogatory though. 15 years ago it was derogatory and if you're not on top offo0 of what's acceptable and what's not, it's difficult to keep up.

I'm still trying to learn now, from what I would say was a pretty homophobic adolescence. I, and everyone I grewup with was the same. Luckily all my friends I grew up with, have, like me grown up, and are passing on their more Liberal attitudes to our kids.

My Dad struggles with it,  I think he's pretty much ok with people being gay, but he is against gay marriage. He's 80 and I'm not going to change his mind.
Nah.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #271 on: November 4, 2021, 04:59:43 pm »
Kloppo’s comments about Josh Cavallo coming out:

“I think we all agree, it should not be like this,” Klopp said. “Obviously, Josh doing that and it being such a big story, that is the problem we have: that it’s not normal or that he has to make an announcement and that he’s not just living his private life, and nobody should be bothered by that.”

Cavallo, in his announcement, lamented that “being a gay closeted footballer, I’ve had to learn to mask my feelings in order to fit the mould of a professional footballer”.

Klopp believed that “mould” had more to do with external perceptions than the views of those inside the game.

“What I can tell you with 30 years in the industry, I never had a dressing room where it would have been a problem at all,” he said.

“The problem is not the inner circle, the problem is the wider thing. We all have to work on it. It’s very disappointing that we still have to work on it, but we have to work on it, that’s how it is.

“This kind of news is not necessary, nobody has to make an announcement like that. I didn’t have to say that I’m hetero. These types of things should just be completely normal.

“I saw his speech or announcement and he looks like a really strong, smart young man and I really wish him all the best.

“I’m really thankful that he did it because now we talk again and I’m not sure when was the last time we talked about this subject and now we talk again and that’s always a good start for changes.”

from this article

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: November 4, 2021, 05:58:26 pm »
Sorry to ask in here. There was a topic in the news forum about trans people. As 51 year old straight man i found interesting and educational. Was it deleted or moved ?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: November 4, 2021, 06:05:12 pm »
Sorry to ask in here. There was a topic in the news forum about trans people. As 51 year old straight man i found interesting and educational. Was it deleted or moved ?

Seems to have been deleted. You can ask a mod https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=337484.280
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: November 4, 2021, 06:08:53 pm »
Seems to have been deleted. You can ask a mod https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=337484.280
Yeah thats what i thought. Possibly somebody acting like tit.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2021, 10:59:03 am »
Klopp and Meikayla Moore discussing the rainbow laces campaign.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFC/status/1464156985130029056
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2021, 12:18:14 pm »
Klopp and Meikayla Moore discussing the rainbow laces campaign.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFC/status/1464156985130029056

for anyone who thinks we dont need pride festivals or promoting LGBTQ issues take a look at some of the comments, Ive reported them to twitter hopefully they get banned
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2021, 12:41:19 pm »
Love the way Klopp is. Wonder if any/ many other managers do things like this to support LBGTQ etc

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2021, 12:52:53 pm »
Klopp is just amazing. Not just a quick sound bite but a proper genuine interesting chat. Gonna go get some of those laces.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2021, 01:34:31 pm »
for anyone who thinks we dont need pride festivals or promoting LGBTQ issues take a look at some of the comments, Ive reported them to twitter hopefully they get banned

Disgusting isn't it.
Hopefully those who feel so disgusted by this go and follow a club more suited to their prejudices like say, Newcastle.