Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 2459693 times)

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32480 on: August 13, 2019, 04:36:58 PM »
Did everyone except our fans miss TAA's pass to Origi on Friday?

This narrative is just hilarious to me. Basically every highly rated fullback over the past 5-10 years has been elite on the ball.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Funk is the problem. And the solution.
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32481 on: August 13, 2019, 05:10:54 PM »

This narrative is just hilarious to me. Basically every highly rated fullback over the past 5-10 years has been elite on the ball.

“You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!!
  • Believer
  • Klopptimist
« Reply #32482 on: August 13, 2019, 07:13:05 PM »

To be fair, from the broadcast angle it looks nothing special (except accurate).
Oh it comes to Divock Origi... he's won the European Cup for Liverpool! The man who cut down Barcelona has taken Tottenham down in Madrid! And it's dreamland worrying times for Liverpool Football Club. Shame really.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32483 on: August 13, 2019, 07:37:57 PM »
Just see Gary Neville interviewing his brother, Scholes and Butt there at the Salford game. Nauseating "class of 92" love in.

Online fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Buck Dancer
« Reply #32484 on: August 13, 2019, 07:39:15 PM »
Hopefully the end result of this AWB v TAA debate is Trent getting to sit out a lot of pointless internationals.

De....bate?
Or he could read Babu's Twitter threads, which is where I get my opinions from

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!!
  • Believer
  • Klopptimist
« Reply #32485 on: August 13, 2019, 08:07:39 PM »
De....bate?

Which three-letter acronym trips off the tongue better.
Oh it comes to Divock Origi... he's won the European Cup for Liverpool! The man who cut down Barcelona has taken Tottenham down in Madrid! And it's dreamland worrying times for Liverpool Football Club. Shame really.

Offline Bread

• Kopite
« Reply #32486 on: August 13, 2019, 09:06:15 PM »
Which three-letter acronym trips off the tongue better.

Come on, there's a three syllable letter in there, it's actually easier to say "Wan-Bissaka".

TAA takes it, easy.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #32487 on: August 13, 2019, 11:32:45 PM »
TAA has had an assist in our last 5 Premier League fixtures in a row.

One more in the match v Soton and he'll tie the record of 6 in 6 for the Premier League. Of course those who hold the record are all attackers. He's the only defender in the group.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Something Worse

• Believer
« Reply #32488 on: August 14, 2019, 06:29:12 AM »
I don't really know enough about the Salford Guardian/BBC comments you guys make, but this match report is fucking wild.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/13/salford-city-leeds-united-carabao-cup-match-report

It's like Chelsea's twitter account.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Believer
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #32489 on: August 14, 2019, 07:07:17 AM »
I don't really know enough about the Salford Guardian/BBC comments you guys make, but this match report is fucking wild.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/13/salford-city-leeds-united-carabao-cup-match-report

It's like Chelsea's twitter account.

That is a very strangely written match report. Was it written by Giggseh?
"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005         

"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

Offline Something Worse

• Believer
« Reply #32490 on: August 14, 2019, 07:14:58 AM »

I'm glad I'm not just imagining it

Offline fredfrop

• IWOOT
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • After Truth comes Justice
I'm glad I'm not just imagining it
That truly looks like a match report from a Salford Manchester City fan site.

Online Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32492 on: August 14, 2019, 10:07:31 AM »
Rumour is that Pogba is off to Juve as Fernandes is guaranteed to them in January by his agent...

All seems very disorganised if true
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Online Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Believer
« Reply #32493 on: August 14, 2019, 10:15:33 AM »

Salford got a lot of corners didn't they?  Plucky minnows against the might of footballing giants Leeds.
He's got a tattoo on his wrist that says "I hate blackie blackie blackie blacks, and I fucking love handballing it into the opponent's goal and away from my own goal, and biting people, and kicking young kids in the bollocks when they ask for autographs. And diving. I fucking love that."

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Believer
« Reply #32494 on: August 14, 2019, 10:19:34 AM »
Rumour is that Pogba is off to Juve as Fernandes is guaranteed to them in January by his agent...

All seems very disorganised if true

Wouldn't expect any less.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Believer
« Reply #32495 on: August 14, 2019, 10:19:55 AM »
De....bate?

It still counts as a debate even if it's a bunch of morons doing the debating right?

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer
  • Powered by Ribena
« Reply #32496 on: August 14, 2019, 01:48:09 PM »
Ratface has gone full Everton

“What I’m saying is, Liverpool, City, Tottenham, all these clubs have had poor recruitment policies over the last 25 or 30 years at times,” Neville told Sky Bet’s The Big Debate.

“So United are going through one at the moment.

“Eventually they will stumble upon the right recruitment system, the right recruitment people, they’ll get a great manager – hopefully that’s Ole – and they’ll start to win again. That’s going to happen.

“I can guarantee you as clear as day, Manchester United will win again. They’ll probably win the league before Liverpool, in my opinion. And that’s not being disrespectful, they’ll probably win the league before Liverpool.”

But Neville continued: “Maybe not, but I think they’ll win a league before Liverpool.

“They’re more ripe, they’re closer than you think and it’s not as bad as you think. That’s always the way it is.

“And Liverpool, Salah’s going to leave in the next 12 months, I can see it already.

“He [Carragher] knows, he won’t say it. I can see it, you can feel it, you can smell it, you know when a player’s like…”

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • Believer
« Reply #32497 on: August 14, 2019, 01:58:21 PM »

For some reason I had this going through my head reading that.

I refuse to give in to my blues
That's not how it's going to be
And I deny the tears in my eyes
'Cause I don't want to let you see no
That you have made a hole in my heart
And now I've got to fool myself

I'll get over you I know I will
I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
And I'll tell myself I'm over you
'Cause I'm the king of wishful thinking

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #32498 on: August 14, 2019, 02:05:59 PM »
Neville going full Neville, never mind Everton.

Proper weird comments those.

Offline Classycara

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32499 on: August 14, 2019, 02:13:18 PM »
For some reason I had this going through my head reading that.

Very apt

I guess ripening is the new corner turning.

Ole's at the fruit picking farm...

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #32500 on: August 14, 2019, 02:15:51 PM »
Neville is like trump, playing to his base.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #32501 on: August 14, 2019, 02:17:57 PM »
He’s paid millions to make idiotic comments.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #32502 on: August 14, 2019, 02:49:22 PM »
He could at least try to hide his bias.

United sign two overpriced defenders, beat a helpless Chelsea side, and now everyone thinks they're back. I hope Wolves bring them back to reality on Monday.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Believer

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Funk is the problem. And the solution.
« Reply #32504 on: August 14, 2019, 03:08:37 PM »
Neville can see Salah leaving next summer, much in the same way he could see us losing to Bayern on purpose to focus on the Prem.
“You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
« Reply #32505 on: August 14, 2019, 03:11:30 PM »
Neville can see Salah leaving next summer, much in the same way he could see us losing to Bayern on purpose to focus on the Prem.

The same way he saw Valencia winning every game under him as manager.

What a joke he is.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Believer
« Reply #32506 on: August 14, 2019, 03:18:52 PM »
Ratface has gone full Everton

“What I’m saying is, Liverpool, City, Tottenham, all these clubs have had poor recruitment policies over the last 25 or 30 years at times,” Neville told Sky Bet’s The Big Debate.

“So United are going through one at the moment.

“Eventually they will stumble upon the right recruitment system, the right recruitment people, they’ll get a great manager – hopefully that’s Ole – and they’ll start to win again. That’s going to happen.

“I can guarantee you as clear as day, Manchester United will win again. They’ll probably win the league before Liverpool, in my opinion. And that’s not being disrespectful, they’ll probably win the league before Liverpool.”

But Neville continued: “Maybe not, but I think they’ll win a league before Liverpool.

“They’re more ripe, they’re closer than you think and it’s not as bad as you think. That’s always the way it is.

“And Liverpool, Salah’s going to leave in the next 12 months, I can see it already.

“He [Carragher] knows, he won’t say it. I can see it, you can feel it, you can smell it, you know when a player’s like…”

The rabid bitterness  :lmao Glaringly obvious our 6th Champions league title and being European champions is a punch to his gut every day.  ;D Poor fella

Online Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
« Reply #32507 on: August 14, 2019, 03:37:42 PM »
The rabid bitterness  :lmao Glaringly obvious our 6th Champions league title and being European champions is a punch to his gut every day.  ;D Poor fella

He's punch drunk after last season. It's really, really got to him.  :lmao

He's admitting there that they have the wrong recruitment system, the wrong recruitment people and an average manager and pinning his hopes upon them eventually ''stumbling'' across the right recruitment system, people and also a great manager. They got very lucky once when they became Ferguson FC, but they are back to just being Man United now.  :wave
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline Classycara

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32508 on: August 14, 2019, 04:28:46 PM »
He's punch drunk after last season. It's really, really got to him.  :lmao

He's admitting there that they have the wrong recruitment system, the wrong recruitment people and an average manager and pinning his hopes upon them eventually ''stumbling'' across the right recruitment system, people and also a great manager. They got very lucky once when they became Ferguson FC, but they are back to just being Man United now.  :wave

When you discount all those things, you realise he's essentially saying they only have hopes of becoming any good because they are easily one of the richest clubs in Europe. At least it's coming to terms with how their legacy was built from the early 90s

Online jillc

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #32509 on: August 14, 2019, 04:32:16 PM »
I love the way he says United will "stumble upon the right recruitment policy, as if no planning and forethought goes into it. Once they have exhausted every other way of doing it badly, it fill all fall into place as if by magic. Dream on Neville you dumbass.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32510 on: August 14, 2019, 04:46:55 PM »
I love the way he says United will "stumble upon the right recruitment policy, as if no planning and forethought goes into it. Once they have exhausted every other way of doing it badly, it fill all fall into place as if by magic. Dream on Neville you dumbass.
It took us 25 years to stumble on it...

They’re 6 years in...
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32511 on: August 14, 2019, 04:50:58 PM »

He’s babbling nonsense trying to convince himself. Man Utd will get back to winning ways eventually, but it won’t happen any time soon because they have a shite manager, a mediocre squad, and a negative cloud over the club. As for the Salah stuff, I don’t know what his agenda is there but he clearly has one.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online Chakan

• Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
« Reply #32512 on: August 14, 2019, 04:53:37 PM »
He’s babbling nonsense trying to convince himself. Man Utd will get back to winning ways eventually, but it won’t happen any time soon because they have a shite manager, a mediocre squad, and a negative cloud over the club. As for the Salah stuff, I don’t know what his agenda is there but he clearly has one.

Please please please let their world class players leave.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32513 on: August 14, 2019, 04:54:42 PM »

Probably doesn't like his diving.

Offline liverbnz

• Believer
« Reply #32514 on: August 14, 2019, 04:56:53 PM »
You can see what Neville is saying to be honest. Our recruitment policy has been bang on the money for 3/4 years and we haven’t won it. And we probably won’t while Pep is here - not our fault it’s just the restrictions of our wallet compared to theirs.

United on the other hand, have comparable funds to City - it’s just they’ve spent it really badly. And they probably will correct it. Sometime. And probably before we win a league title.

As for Salah, I don’t expect anything different from him than I did from Torres, Alonso, Suarez, etc, etc. So again I don’t think what Neville is saying is that OTT.
One thing you will discover is that life is based less than you think on what you've learned, and much more than you think on what you have inside you from the very beginning

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 96.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #32515 on: August 14, 2019, 05:13:00 PM »
Yeah I imagine plenty of our older fans also thought that we would just 'correct it' after 6 years without a league title in 1996. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. I also think the league is more competitive now than it was.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 96. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32516 on: August 14, 2019, 05:20:10 PM »
You can see what Neville is saying to be honest. Our recruitment policy has been bang on the money for 3/4 years and we haven’t won it. And we probably won’t while Pep is here - not our fault it’s just the restrictions of our wallet compared to theirs.

United on the other hand, have comparable funds to City - it’s just they’ve spent it really badly. And they probably will correct it. Sometime. And probably before we win a league title.

As for Salah, I don’t expect anything different from him than I did from Torres, Alonso, Suarez, etc, etc. So again I don’t think what Neville is saying is that OTT.

I don’t know this seems overly negative, almost like you’re playing devil’s advocate. You do realise we are quite a big club and won a title or two during our history
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer