Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3470742 times)

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
I thought people were exaggerating with Fred but he is just completely hopeless? How did they end up paying 50m for that lump?

What did the Shakhtar Donetsk president say? something like 'we were expecting a 8-10mil bid and debating if we would wait for 12m and united came in with 50m and we all fell on the ground laughing.'
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
They’ve not just fallen from the perch, they’ve somersaulted backwards right off it, fallen 25 floors and landed in a swimming pool full of rancid shit.

United when Abu Dhabi roll into Old Trafford.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Hang on. They were getting spanked at home by their hated local rivals and their entire club is going down the pan ... but they were singing about ... Liverpool.  :duh

Yes indeed.  Felt naturally disappointed that they had surrendered so meekly but totally reassured that there is only ever one thing on the minds of the Mancs.   Obsessed, deluded nobodies.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
3rd highest wage bill in the world ladies and gentleman.  For all the stick Pogba is getting, Fred and Perreira were diabolical with their giveaways at times.  Fred in particular seemed intent on giving away the ball in the most dangerous positions possible.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
What did the Shakhtar Donetsk president say? something like 'we were expecting a 8-10mil bid and debating if we would wait for 12m and united came in with 50m and we all fell on the ground laughing.'

United probably thought they were getting this Fred:

Better looking than Samie.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Imagine just having been beaten comprehensively at home by an Everton side 25 points ahead of us who are going for their second straight title whilst we fail to even qualify for the champions league.
Now try to imagine celebrating that because it will probably stop united from winning the title.

Didn't think so....

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Imagine just having been beaten comprehensively at home by an Everton side 25 points ahead of us who are going for their second straight title whilst we fail to even qualify for the champions league.
Now try to imagine celebrating that because it will probably stop united from winning the title.

Didn't think so....

Didn't get past "Everton side 25 points ahead" :lmao

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
United can just feck off now, hope they won't make top 4 and fall into this endless loop of Thursday evening in the cold Russia.
Believer

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
God yernited are horrific.

Fred? He looked like he won a lottery.
Shaw? Does he not care that he's supposed to be an elite athlete?
Pogba? Internet generation in a nutshell.
Etc
Etc
Etc

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Lads and lasses, come on.

Look what Ole' has to work with. Such shite players. He needs time. Loads of time to rebuild the squad and the youth set up. Jose Special Once left him with these horrible players and a U23 side in the second division of their league.  Just like Fergie got 7 years before his first trophy. Ole' needs time and should be given it.

He's doing the best he can with such a poor squad.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
hear hear.
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Roy Keane just ended Ole and Gary Neville in one evening.

Ole went full Hodgson too, snivelling on about how legendary Roy is but that he disagrees with his assertion that the entire team is shit and gutless.

"If the great man himself..."
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
Wonder how many of you thought United were shite in the first half?  Better team won, no doubt.  But to say we didn’t try is fucking insulting.  You can question our quality, but can’t question the effort.  Not tonight at least.  Proud of the lads... and yes, I wanted to see a United victory even if it meant a Liverpool title win.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Wonder how many of you thought United were shite in the first half?  Better team won, no doubt.  But to say we didn’t try is fucking insulting.  You can question our quality, but can’t question the effort.  Not tonight at least.  Proud of the lads... and yes, I wanted to see a United victory even if it meant a Liverpool title win.

You were. It was like watching a relegation fodder holding their own against a good side but without any real quality to hurt them knowing that the outcome was inevitable with every minute that ticked away.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

And that right there is what i was expecting.

“Oh but they tried atleast.”

Bullshit, you’ve been beaten comfortably in the last two game, one against a shite Everton side who hammered you.

Great club? You’re the Everton of Manchester now.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just had a gander over at their forum, besides the usual stuff about us and the general lack of emotion at losing to City, there seems to be prevalence of people saying give Skolskjaer a few years, he will rebuild United like Ferguson did.

If that’s not living in past glories, I’m not sure what is. The fact of the matter is United are losing prestige by the minute. Everyone wants to buy young players who work hard and have good technical skills. What pull do they have? Ole Gunnar Skolskjaer? Most of the new generation of players weren’t even born before the last time he came off the bench for United, he does not come nearly with as much pull as a Klopp or Guardiola does. And the relative lack of success in Europe ensures that the only remaining draw at United is the prospect of high wages.

And so you end up buying mercenaries like what they have now. Ole is good at developing players? He only had a modicum of success at Molde because his name and reputation was a pull for Norwegians playing for him, and they worked for him. Now? His only excuse is that this squad wasn’t his to begin with. Replacing them with what then? What type of players is he hoping to get? A bunch of grafters? How’s that any different from what other clubs further down the table have been doing all these years?

You can see the slide to mid table happening relatively soon. The Everton of Manchester, if you will.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
United fans circa Dec'18 :

"When the players hear Ole's name being sung with reverie, they probably also feel extra motivated to work hard to become legends because they know the fans don't forget the greats."

:lmao :lmao

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan

Your team was terrible. Tactically unprepared, overcomplicating the game, not playing to strengths, misplacing passes, getting caught wrong side of the City attackers when the ball was lost, and generally not having a clear plan of attack or defence beyond "find any pass at all, and drop back in numbers when we lose it".

There are youth teams with more sophisticated plans than that.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
They are fucked.

Offline harleydanger

• Legacy Fan
Watching Souness sit there and giggle at Keane and Neville in the post match was fucking grand
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
Your team was terrible. Tactically unprepared, overcomplicating the game, not playing to strengths, misplacing passes, getting caught wrong side of the City attackers when the ball was lost, and generally not having a clear plan of attack or defence beyond "find any pass at all, and drop back in numbers when we lose it".

Easy to say, much harder to do.  We were always gonna have a tough go of it.  Point is, we didn’t roll over for City.  As plenty on here accused we would.  Only way we’d get anything tonight was to be physical, outwork them, and pray for a moment of magic.  That first half was the best one could reasonably expect out of this United side, and we had our chances.  No shame in admitting that.  In the 2nd half, we ran out of steam and quality won out.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:45:38 am by MancEunuchian »

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
And that right there is what i was expecting.

“Oh but they tried atleast.”

Bullshit, you’ve been beaten comfortably in the last two game, one against a shite Everton side who hammered you.

Great club? You’re the Everton of Manchester now.
Getting close to the point where you can say they are the Manchester United of Manchester
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Easier to say, much harder to do.  We were always gonna have a tough go of it.  Point is, we didn’t roll over for City.  As plenty on here accused we would.  Only way we’d get anything tonight was to be physical and outwork them.  That first half was the best one could reasonably expect out of this United side, and we had our chances.  No shame in admitting that.  In the end, quality won out.

Oh my, oh my. How far you lot have fallen.

One shot on target at home in a derby. ONE.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The only positive I take from last nights game is that these lot are in big, big trouble. Lose against Chelsea and that's them not playing CL football next season. Good luck trying to bring in the right players without attracting mercenaries. :wave
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
Easy to say, much harder to do.  We were always gonna have a tough go of it.  Point is, we didn’t roll over for City.  As plenty on here accused we would.  Only way we’d get anything tonight was to be physical, outwork them, and pray for a moment of magic.  That first half was the best one could reasonably expect out of this United side, and we had our chances.  No shame in admitting that.  In the 2nd half, we ran out of steam and quality won out.

What's easy to say and harder to do? Getting a system of play that all your players understand?

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
If Pogba rolled a backpass straight to Aguero which led to a goal, I’d say the criticism would be deserved.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If Pogba rolled a backpass straight to Aguero which led to a goal, I’d say the criticism would be deserved.

He'd put it out of play if he tried.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan

Sorry, but that's not relevant to the point I made. Your team were awful, for such a high-priced collection of players at one of the most famous clubs in the world. Perreira and Pogba were dispossessed more times together than the entire City team combined. Your team's only defensive plan was "drop back in numbers", there was no organisation of pressing, no covering responsibilities, and no plan to get the ball into the attacking third through short passing other than "pass anywhere, even if it's not a player".

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Every cloud has a Solskjaer lining.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

You mean to tell me the vertical back four isn't a sophisticated plan?

;D
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
You mean to tell me the vertical back four isn't a sophisticated plan?

;D

I mean, dearie me, that is absolutely pathetic from top-level professionals. And that's not even really coaching, because they know how to do it right, as they did under Mourinho. That's pure lack of discipline, and that comes from the manager being too much the players "friend", rather than their boss. They need so much of a clearout you just can't see how they get back on track any time soon

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.

You did try. You tried but are so shite that it looked like you weren't.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline harleydanger

• Legacy Fan

"One shot on target Gary"
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
I was impressed with United first half, they gave it everything. I did think that at some stage City would take over, and second half was one way traffic.  The difference in quality was too big but United did try.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
Meh, I'm skeptical.
Did they get in at half time, note the 0-3 scoreline to Arsenal, and subconsiously relax?
Can't explain the difference in the way they played the first half, and the way they started the second.

Serves us right for supporting them.
Now I can go back to enjoying their fall from grace.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
I was impressed with United first half, they gave it everything. I did think that at some stage City would take over, and second half was one way traffic.  The difference in quality was too big but United did try.

Effort should be a given, though. The fact is, the club with the most Premier League titles looked like they never did a single technical drill in their lives whenever they had the ball, and didn't look like they had a plan to defend beyond "get back in front of goal". For a club of that stature, the effort should be present in every game, but the quality of the players and their plan was woeful.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
You did try. You tried but are so shite that it looked like you weren't.

The very worst element of yesterday’s game from Man United’s perspective was how utterly predictable the defeat was. No big side should be as confident that they will lose a league game at home as this United side was yesterday. They really are at rock bottom and a truly awful football team. This all despite being close to the record number of penalties awarded to one team during a season so they have had copious amounts of luck to even get to 6th in the table.

Had zero hope they would do anything yesterday because they are a miserable, disjointed rabble of overpaid prima-donnas, “coached” by the manager of Molde. Ole as manager is a total embarrassment for that club and the horror of it all is now dawning on them. Didn’t think he would even be able to muster up an organised rearguard action from his billion dollar squad.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 06:57:34 am by JovaJova »
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
These can all enjoy gifting City the 3 points for the time being but at the end of the day they paid 50 odd million for Fred, have the ex manager of Molde as their manager, will be playing on Thursdays next season and won’t be challenging for the title for a long, long time.

Bad scruffs.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Even though their being shite was no help to us.... it was still funny as fuck watching them be so utterly terrible.

Solskjaer has had time to get his methodology across.  He’s had at least three months.  They should be starting to pick up again now.  But they’re just a bloody mess.

Wonderful isn’t it ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W