Author Topic: Solsjaerearrrurrr!!!! By the Power of Grueskull!!! AH UGH! AH UGH! (Lol)  (Read 1586837 times)

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25640 on: April 16, 2019, 07:58:55 AM »
Really small time from Neville.

If they take that view then they won’t get top 4.

Thought it was about momentum too, which he constantly mentions.

Let's see what momentum does for them tonight.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Rick-40

• Might be missing a 'p'. If found, please return to RAWK Towers in a stamped SAE for a reward.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25641 on: April 16, 2019, 08:01:17 AM »
Any truth in Koulibaly rumour? Surely he's going to have plenty of offers from top clubs with Champion League football? Joining this shower of shite, with mediocre manager and no Champion League football, would be a very stupid career move for him.

P

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25642 on: April 16, 2019, 08:17:38 AM »
Lets be real here Arsenal aint beating Wolves away. They struggled against a 10 man Watford after being gifted a goal. They are woeful away from home.

In saying that Man Utd cannot afford to rest players as Everton and Chelsea wont be easy wins at all. Neville doesnt want us them to win but i can guarantee that Ole wants to beat City and wants Top 4 and so do his players.

The same Watford who came from 2-0 down to beat Wolves in the FA Cup semi final? Arsenal were poor last night, but results are not guaranteed. Shows why Ratboy failed as a Manager.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Believer
« Reply #25643 on: April 16, 2019, 08:23:08 AM »
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25644 on: April 16, 2019, 08:24:36 AM »

From his perspective, what does he care of United end up in Europa next season?
He'd take that if Liverpool don't win the league and City end up losing in the Championsleague.
The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.

Offline elsewhere

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
« Reply #25645 on: April 16, 2019, 08:27:31 AM »
Sole Sex? is that his new nickname?

Offline Jshooters

• Kopite
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #25646 on: April 16, 2019, 08:33:31 AM »

He’s an agenda driven prick who will say whatever suits.  Case on point on Sunday when Jesus scores at the near post his reaction is ‘keeper had no chance’ but you can bet that if it suited him to slag off a team/keeper he’d be saying ‘should never be beaten at the near post’
Believer

Offline The North Bank

• Believer
« Reply #25647 on: April 16, 2019, 08:41:22 AM »
United need to win every game to get top 4, even if they do that its not guaranteed.
The problem for Liverpool is if United lose to Everton on the weekend, which is very possible, then with top 4 looking very unlikely there wont be a split in the fans, all doing a Spurs/Everton and cheering on the opposition at old Trafford, how they have fallen.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #25648 on: April 16, 2019, 08:58:56 AM »
You know what would be quite nice?
City absolutely dominating these but losing out to a dodgy penalty and De Gea masterclass. Yes, that would be nice.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Believer
« Reply #25649 on: April 16, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
United need to win every game to get top 4, even if they do that its not guaranteed.
The problem for Liverpool is if United lose to Everton on the weekend, which is very possible, then with top 4 looking very unlikely there wont be a split in the fans, all doing a Spurs/Everton and cheering on the opposition at old Trafford, how they have fallen.

Not according to Solskjaer, 4 wins from their last 5 will do it. He's the one who picks the teams, well him and the ghost of Alex Ferguson who appears in the dressing room like Palpatine, whispering in his ear.

Offline The North Bank

• Believer
« Reply #25650 on: April 16, 2019, 09:12:47 AM »
Not according to Solskjaer, 4 wins from their last 5 will do it. He's the one who picks the teams, well him and the ghost of Alex Ferguson who appears in the dressing room like Palpatine, whispering in his ear.

If he answers every question with "this club" "sir alex" and "the United way", he ll never have to win another game, they'll love him.

Online JC the Messiah

• Anny Roader
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #25651 on: April 16, 2019, 09:54:17 AM »
You know what would be quite nice?
City absolutely dominating these but losing out to a dodgy penalty and De Gea masterclass. Yes, that would be nice.

With us winning the league by 2 points (courtesy of Jordan Pickford, et. al.)...

...and united still finishing 6th at the end of the season.
"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• If a cow could dance and be a member of a football forum, this would be it. If he had no lips he'd be ChaChaOooOoo!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice shall prevail. JFT96.
« Reply #25652 on: April 16, 2019, 10:02:51 AM »
SolSechs is better no?!?

Sechs is 6 in German.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Believer
  • BoRac
« Reply #25653 on: April 16, 2019, 10:05:53 AM »
SolSechs is better no?!?

Sechs is 6 in German.

He's Norwegian, though. ;)

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• If a cow could dance and be a member of a football forum, this would be it. If he had no lips he'd be ChaChaOooOoo!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice shall prevail. JFT96.
« Reply #25654 on: April 16, 2019, 10:06:54 AM »
He's Norwegian, though. ;)

Ah. So Seks is 6 in Norwegian.

I didnt know that.

Offline Sharado

• SAVAGE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25655 on: April 16, 2019, 10:08:24 AM »

Ultimately he's sending a message that he doesn't want us to win the league. There's every chance solskjaer is of the same mindset and does rest players. They won't get top 4 if they lose another game, and the summer transfer window will be even tougher for Oleh if they do, and he'll be sacked before the season is out next year. So fuck neville, and solskjaer they can make all the rods for their own back they like. The fact this is even in discussion shows that united today are us in the 90s - a couple of pots here and there but more broadly totally fucked and an almostg constant rebuild away from fighting for the good stuff.
No heavy-metal football. Uninspiring team selections. Playing like a team closer to relegation worries

Online Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor!
  • Kopite
  • Nullius in verba, omnia probate, sapere aude
« Reply #25656 on: April 16, 2019, 10:08:32 AM »

I didnt know that.
Either way, Seks sells. And Mancs look like their buying it
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Philantropist Lvl 1
« Reply #25657 on: April 16, 2019, 10:09:10 AM »

I didnt know that.

And sex is six in Swedish.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Online Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor!
  • Kopite
  • Nullius in verba, omnia probate, sapere aude
« Reply #25658 on: April 16, 2019, 10:10:38 AM »
And sex is six in Swedish.
Whereas six is sex in Mancland
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25659 on: April 16, 2019, 10:12:13 AM »
Us on 2nd June 2019???

Behave.

We need both hands

Online Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #25660 on: April 16, 2019, 10:20:02 AM »
Why are people saying "if Everton beat United..." ? :lmao
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25661 on: April 16, 2019, 10:52:13 AM »
Not according to Solskjaer, 4 wins from their last 5 will do it. 

They've got room for 1 slip up as long as they beat Chelsea, they could afford to draw with Chelsea but would have to win all their other games, then it still depends on Arsenal's results at Wolves, Leicester & Burnley, any slip ups there and the mancs could finish above them

If they want to guarantee it then they have to go out and try to win every game

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25662 on: April 16, 2019, 10:57:55 AM »
Why are people saying "if Everton beat United..." ? :lmao

"Bend over and touch your toes" ;D

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25663 on: April 16, 2019, 10:58:50 AM »
I can see these getting something in Barcelona tonight.

A pasting.

Offline Jm55

• Would drive you round the bend but his car won't start.
  • Kopite
« Reply #25664 on: April 16, 2019, 11:02:17 AM »
To be honest it wouldn’t surprise me if Neville is saying this stuff purely because it’s controversial.

He knows if he says that it creates debate amongst United fans, as some will want to win the game whereas others happy to lose if it means harming our chances. It also creates conversation amongst Liverpool fans and more broadly with football fans in general as the inevitable questions get asked as to whether that’s a sensible attitude to have etc. What gets said on Sky these days is often far more about what reaction it will provoke than whether it will actually make any sense. The previous week on MNF Carragher was saying he’d rest players in a CL semi final vs United in order to make sure we were ready for Newcastle away.

Fortunately neither Neville or Carragher will be no where near the team selections for either side so their opinions matter little in that respect (and I like Carragher, i think he gets a lot of shit on here for no reason.) If Solskjaer is small time enough to actually put that into action then that says a lot more about him and the state of that club than it does anything else. Imagine he fields a B team, they get battered, City then draw at Burnley, we win the league anyway and the points they dropped against City turn out to be the difference between 5th and 6th, what then? Will he still be a legend for trying to stitch us up or will he just look like a fucking fool for trying to dictate what happens in a title race that they’ve had no chance of being in all season? My guess is the latter.  Manchester United and Solskjær have zero business in where the league title ends up and they’d be best placed to realise that and focus on winning as many points as possible between now and May. That is the attitude of winners, which Solskjær so often reminds us is allegedly the United way.

Offline Sharado

• SAVAGE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25665 on: April 16, 2019, 11:11:27 AM »
They've got room for 1 slip up as long as they beat Chelsea, they could afford to draw with Chelsea but would have to win all their other games, then it still depends on Arsenal's results at Wolves, Leicester & Burnley, any slip ups there and the mancs could finish above them

If they want to guarantee it then they have to go out and try to win every game

Exactly. I wouldn't say any of the 4 in the race for top 4 can afford to throw or rest players for any game. All of them could miss out in a poor run of form [including tottenham] all of them could get in if they win every game. The idea that OGS, or even poch, could just sack a fixture off at this stage is just mad. Even if spurs beat city in the CL, they're relying on getting past Juve and [most likely] us/Barca to qualify. It's too tight to risk anything at this stage. They all have to win every point they can.
No heavy-metal football. Uninspiring team selections. Playing like a team closer to relegation worries

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2018 Champion Tipster
« Reply #25666 on: April 16, 2019, 12:30:09 PM »
He's banking on everything going their way.

Their form is poor, losing 4 of the last 6 and have been very lucky to get those two wins. There's absolutely no guarantee they beat Everton away let alone Chelsea at home.

Even if you win those two, why would you risk it? Why would you not use the form and confidence to take on your rivals?

He's on the wind up.

Online End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Believer
« Reply #25667 on: April 16, 2019, 12:46:42 PM »
They will lose to City as they are vastly inferior.

Bet whatever you can afford on it. 

The only route to a result they had would be to dog it  and create a decent atmosphere (which, # banners aside, they can do), that won't happen, as the supporters would rather cut off their nose to spite their face.

Expect Red Flag flying high to be sung as they are outclassed and Ole brings on some youngster to usher some brownie points from evertonised Stretford end decked in North Face.     

Ole, at best is a cup, challenge for top 4 manage, personally think he will struggle with that , minute he got Ferguson giving pre match speeches is a red flag and  undermines his authority as a manger, fine when you're the ferryman.   

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 12:48:28 PM by End Product »
No time for caution.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25668 on: April 16, 2019, 12:59:36 PM »
They will lose to City as they are vastly inferior.

Bet whatever you can afford on it. 

The only route to a result they had would be to dog it  and create a decent atmosphere (which, # banners aside, they can do), that won't happen, as the supporters would rather cut off their nose to spite their face.

Expect Red Flag flying high to be sung as they are outclassed and Ole brings on some youngster to usher some brownie points from evertonised Stretford end decked in North Face.     

Ole, at best is a cup, challenge for top 4 manage, personally think he will struggle with that , minute he got Ferguson giving pre match speeches is a red flag and  undermines his authority as a manger, fine when you're the ferryman.   

For all the words on the internet, those in the ground won't allow that. These fans hate each other, it'll be kicking off before and after the match, they won't want the City fans taking the piss out of them.

Offline Rick-40

• Might be missing a 'p'. If found, please return to RAWK Towers in a stamped SAE for a reward.
  • Believer
« Reply #25669 on: April 16, 2019, 01:25:05 PM »
I expect Old Trafford to be empty against Mancity. What's the point going to that game if you want your team to lose?
P

Online Felch Aid

• Believer
« Reply #25670 on: April 16, 2019, 01:27:05 PM »
Missing out on top 4 sets them back another 2 or 3 years. Yes they are rich but this has issues with making money.

Mata and Hererra leaving on freebies might free up some wages but they've no assets to sell apart from Pogba, Rahsford and De Gea. De Gea will probably go to PSG at some point.

They won't give Ole a blank cheque this summer.

Having the tactical nous is what worries me more than the players giving up the game. Absolute mid table fodder is my bigger concern.

Online Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #25671 on: April 16, 2019, 02:08:49 PM »
I expect Old Trafford to be empty against Mancity. What's the point going to that game if you want your team to lose?
They'll be there.
It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts.

It's all part of their terminal decline into Evertonisation.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...

Offline Al 555

• Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • JFT 96
« Reply #25672 on: April 16, 2019, 02:22:12 PM »
How the mighty have fallen.

The Norwegian Pullis has spoken.

"We know we can still be in this tie if we keep a clean sheet. In the 93rd minute, if we get a set-piece, we are taller and bigger than them.

"We need to defend well and we need to score. I don't mind if it is in the 93rd minute."
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Believer
  • 禍津
« Reply #25673 on: April 16, 2019, 02:26:08 PM »
They'll be 3 down after 25 mins.
PSN: Level-Frontier

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25674 on: April 16, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »

"We know we can still be in this tie if we keep a clean sheet. In the 93rd minute, if we get a set-piece, we are taller and bigger than them.

"We need to defend well and we need to score. I don't mind if it is in the 93rd minute."
Moyseh wouldo got absoluteleh hammered for saying that. Ole is showing himself up to be quite the fooel, wont be long before Andeh and the Bobbins fella turn on him.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #25675 on: April 16, 2019, 02:39:12 PM »

Mark my words they'll regret letting Fellaini go.

Online Kekuleyule y'all!

• Believer
« Reply #25676 on: April 16, 2019, 02:40:23 PM »

It’s not quite the direct reference we were all expecting, but talking about set pieces in the 93rd minute is quite clearly about  “That balmy night in Barcelona”

The blokes got nothing to offer but sentimentality and nostalgia.

Offline Jshooters

• Kopite
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #25677 on: April 16, 2019, 03:07:41 PM »
It’s not quite the direct reference we were all expecting, but talking about set pieces in the 93rd minute is quite clearly about  “That balmy night in Barcelona”

The blokes got nothing to offer but sentimentality and nostalgia.

yep, thought the same when i read it
Believer

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
« Reply #25678 on: April 16, 2019, 03:54:44 PM »
Any truth in Koulibaly rumour? Surely he's going to have plenty of offers from top clubs with Champion League football? Joining this shower of shite, with mediocre manager and no Champion League football, would be a very stupid career move for him.
Koulibaly is 28, so this is a chance for a big move, financially he'll be looking to secure himself with the biggest contract he can get, and that lot aren't shy about paying big big wages, his head could easily be turned by a massive contract offer.
Vote Labour

Offline Flaccid Bobby Fowler

• Suarez Is Not A Racist!
  • Believer
  • *****In Istanbul, we won it 5 times*****
« Reply #25679 on: April 16, 2019, 04:03:12 PM »
Think City will smash them and not because they will try throw it but merely based on the fact that Utd are fucking shit and City are levels above them. Probably city 4 or 5 nil.