Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 2637205 times)

Offline rob19:6 "And yeah doth the Lord liketh trucking."

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Solskjaer is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25440 on: April 14, 2019, 09:02:08 AM »
Watched there game yesterday, they were bloody terrible and were gifted that results by the officials. Hopefully they can improve a bit before the City game, they’ll need to.

We were out so the missus is just catching up on it on MOTD, not impressed at all.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #25441 on: April 14, 2019, 09:04:32 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47921496

Ole is a bit confused as to why the Champions League fixtures aren't organised in Alex Ferguson's office like the Premier League ones.

So Man Utd hire a manager, who has been involved with the CL for how many years, and he still doesn't understand how Uefa have been doing their fixtures?

Tool comes to mind.

Give him a contract extension.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Layer 2

• But Hicks Is Still A Wanker
  • Main Stander
« Reply #25442 on: April 14, 2019, 09:30:13 AM »
“Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'refuses to park in manager's spot' at Carrington because he feels it still belongs to Mr. Ferguson”

Hilare. Just confirms what a creepy, simpering lightweight he really is. No wonder the wheels are coming off, how can the players respect such a weak arse licking creep of a man.

Offline phonic

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25443 on: April 14, 2019, 09:51:50 AM »
It won't matter whether Utd are up for it or whether they role over and have their bellies tickled; there's not a chance they're taking points off City. They were absolute dog shite yesterday, got lucky that the dabbing Carlton Palmer knocked a couple of penalties in and their freak of a goalkeeper once again saved them at the other end.

Offline phonic

• Believer
« Reply #25444 on: April 14, 2019, 09:52:36 AM »
“Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'refuses to park in manager's spot' at Carrington because he feels it still belongs to Mr. Ferguson”

Hilare. Just confirms what a creepy, simpering lightweight he really is. No wonder the wheels are coming off, how can the players respect such a weak arse licking creep of a man.

Totally agree; he's a proper weirdo. About as much conviction as a wet fart.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Believer
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #25445 on: April 14, 2019, 09:52:40 AM »

Ole is a bit confused as to why the Champions League fixtures aren't organised in Alex Ferguson's office like the Premier League ones.

Ole's at the keyboard.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline phonic

• Believer
« Reply #25446 on: April 14, 2019, 09:54:20 AM »

I loved this part -

"Uefa's regulations - which we found through Google - state every club will play the same number of games on both nights."

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
« Reply #25447 on: April 14, 2019, 10:49:02 AM »

It's both  ??? and  :lmao at the same time.

Pharcyde's Drop is theme going around in my head now for them.

#bannerbantz

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • Believer
« Reply #25448 on: April 14, 2019, 12:01:51 PM »

Jesus.

He must realise that nobody is impressed by such behaviour? In fact all that will happen is that that will get thrown back at him, when the time comes, by players, fans, pundits and “sources within the club” as evidence of the job being way to big for him.

They’ve gone from the extreme of Mourinho not giving a shit about the ‘eritage of the club and trying to turn it into Mourinho FC to the other extreme of a 1990s super fan who’s still got a “treble winners” duvet cover on his bed and Eric Cantona posters from Shoot magazine on his bedroom walls.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • Believer
« Reply #25449 on: April 14, 2019, 12:49:34 PM »

I knew Moyes would flop when he spoke of his fear of going round to fergies place wearing jeans. Ole has topped that now.  Can see him having chats with a Fergie mannequin sitting in the "gaffers" chair like a Norwegian Norman Bates

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25450 on: April 14, 2019, 12:55:54 PM »
What did they expect after appointing the former manager of Cardiff and Molde.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25451 on: April 14, 2019, 01:10:47 PM »
Ole propably has a little shrine at Mr. Ferguson's hallowed parking spot,no space for a car even if Mr. Ferguson said it's ok to use it.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team.
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #25452 on: April 14, 2019, 01:13:55 PM »
Chris Sutton

Let’s get it right: Ashley Young is the worst Man Utd captain ever and the worst Man Utd right back ever[\quote]

... you think he’s a fan?

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
« Reply #25453 on: April 14, 2019, 01:22:29 PM »

I knew Moyes would flop when he spoke of his fear of going round to fergies place wearing jeans. Ole has topped that now.  Can see him having chats with a Fergie mannequin sitting in the "gaffers" chair like a Norwegian Norman Bates
Guaranteed his front room is like Jed Maxwells.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #25454 on: April 14, 2019, 01:33:27 PM »

Oh god

Horrible creepy school prefect weirdo

He’s been made manager and comes out with that :lmao
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall

Mitch Hedberg

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Believer
« Reply #25455 on: April 14, 2019, 01:34:53 PM »
Ole propably has a little shrine at Mr. Ferguson's hallowed parking spot,no space for a car even if Mr. Ferguson said it's ok to use it.
Wonder if it comes with a hard shoulder space too.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Believer
« Reply #25456 on: April 14, 2019, 01:39:03 PM »

Jeepers that is awkward.
So basically Ferguson is still the manager?

He's supposed to be his own man and claim his position and role in the club!? What does that tell the players?
Let's drink to him once more. He was a good Stalker.
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #25457 on: April 14, 2019, 01:49:47 PM »
It definitely isn't like the post Busby era over there. No sir.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Believer
« Reply #25458 on: April 14, 2019, 01:53:06 PM »
Such a bizarre decision to hire him as manager. He is such a non entity. That decision would need to get past a load of people at Board level to get it approved which makes it even more crazy. Who on earth would think this is a good decision (except for the rest of the league).

Maybe they just think it is a free punt and he is on Molde level wages so firing him with years left on the contact won’t make a dent in their bank balance if (when) all goes to shit.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
« Reply #25459 on: April 14, 2019, 01:57:27 PM »
Such a bizarre decision to hire him as manager. He is such a non entity. That decision would need to get past a load of people at Board level to get it approved which makes it even more crazy. Who on earth would think this is a good decision (except for the rest of the league).

Maybe they just think it is a free punt and he is on Molde level wages so firing him with years left on the contact won’t make a dent in their bank balance if (when) all goes to shit.

he's on higher wages than Jürgen Klopp.
Football always seems the most important of the least important things.

Offline a treeless whopper

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Believer
« Reply #25460 on: April 14, 2019, 02:00:40 PM »

Wow that is incredible. What a ridiculous situation that is.

Offline BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25461 on: April 14, 2019, 02:12:53 PM »
Oh god

Horrible creepy school prefect weirdo

He’s been made manager and comes out with that :lmao

That’s exactly it. Bet he used to grass other kids up for eating in the classroom.

Offline idontknow

• i_know_use's_for_apostrophes',,_see
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25462 on: April 14, 2019, 02:50:12 PM »

He can't because out the respect the club haven't cleaned up the empty whisky bottles and bubble-gum and soiled toilet rolls chucked round the spot, and actually his car's still there, parked at an angle, with Ferguson snoring on the backseat with half a kebab spilt on his lap.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthreadw.php?t=2084026

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats!
  • Believer
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #25463 on: April 14, 2019, 03:09:22 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q</a>
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadradiobroadcast

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25464 on: April 14, 2019, 03:35:21 PM »
That Manc/Norwegian accent he's got going on is weird sounding as fuck. Bot instead of But in nearly every sentence for starters. Fucking weirdo.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25465 on: April 14, 2019, 07:48:39 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q</a>

Come on yer manc c*nts

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8uw9mixsSkE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8uw9mixsSkE</a>

Offline fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty.....pretty pretty good
« Reply #25466 on: April 14, 2019, 07:50:54 PM »
You’re welcome

Now you can return the favour  :)
Trent is pretty poor at free kicks. Said it for a long time. One decent free kick a few years ago and the commentators think he's Beckham

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
« Reply #25467 on: April 14, 2019, 08:00:12 PM »
You’re welcome

Now you can return the favour  :)

they are devestated, they weird fuckers where cheering on Chelsea  ;D 
Football always seems the most important of the least important things.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25468 on: April 14, 2019, 10:00:11 PM »
Redcafe is hysterical

They are fever pitch about City beating them at Old Trafford. Their isn’t one discerning voice of rationale, reason and love of their own club. It’s astounding

City to win the league, costing them £250m in champions league money and put them back years. They want it because of hate

Out of football They want to hate rather than to enjoy. It begs the question do they even watch the sport for the right reason anymore? The sad state of affairs is they aren’t on their own, let’s not even get into Everton

This game has lost its way so badly. Whoever first invented the sport definitely didn’t have this division of human beings in mind
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall

Mitch Hedberg

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #25469 on: April 14, 2019, 10:27:32 PM »
At the end of the day, as much as Chelsea winning the league made us puke, we preferred them to United.  They were no marks with a pitiful champions return, so anything that slowed United down surpassing 18 was fine.  Let's not pretend otherwise.

Same with United and City.  They have has much contempt for Oil FC as we do; but if them winning titles stops us getting to 20 then they'll go for it.  They have no choice in that regard - even if it means throwing top four.

The situation is so volatile between United, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea that honestly anything could happen in the remaining games.  Them losing to City complicates top four but doesn't rule it out.  And they still have their Mersey Blue bum buddies to gift them three easy points.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25470 on: April 14, 2019, 10:41:30 PM »
At the end of the day, as much as Chelsea winning the league made us puke, we preferred them to United.  They were no marks with a pitiful champions return, so anything that slowed United down surpassing 18 was fine.  Let's not pretend otherwise.

Same with United and City.  They have has much contempt for Oil FC as we do; but if them winning titles stops us getting to 20 then they'll go for it.  They have no choice in that regard - even if it means throwing top four.

The situation is so volatile between United, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea that honestly anything could happen in the remaining games.  Them losing to City complicates top four but doesn't rule it out.  And they still have their Mersey Blue bum buddies to gift them three easy points.

What you’re saying is we’ve been guilty in the past

I agree. Maybe I should’ve added that to my point

We’re not as bad wanting your city rivals to win the league and possibly eclipse you’re own treble but still bad. And as I said no one in the world as bad as Everton. Maybe some people on death row somewhere

I just think it’s sad how football is viewed. ‘I’ll be supporting city at Old Trafford’ one declared

Supporting. Embarrassing

Mitch Hedberg

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Believer
« Reply #25471 on: April 14, 2019, 10:51:16 PM »
I remember the game at Anfield last day of the season against Blackburn in '95. When Redknapp bent the free kick in, I couldn't have gave two fucks. We were winning the game and that's all I cared for at the time. Couldn't have gave a toss if it meant United winning the league. They didn't anyway, so fuck em. I'd have been embarrassed to want to lose that game just to stop them winning something. If you support a team, you never, ever, want to see your side lose.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Believer
« Reply #25472 on: April 14, 2019, 11:05:17 PM »

Think its the fact its their neighbours that makes it all so hilarious for our fans

The Chelsea thing at the starts true, but it was Chelsea. Put Everton in their place (haha i know) and its hard no IMPOSSIBLE, to see droves of RAWKites on here cheering them on and willing them to win the league just because it would deny the mancs. I've got a few mates that are mancs and they're just gutted its us and City going for the league, constantly saying can we not both somehow miss out which is exactly what I expect them to say

Offline josh101

• Main Stander
« Reply #25473 on: April 14, 2019, 11:11:12 PM »

Preferring another team to win the league is nothing new, and it's nothing unusual at all. If you gave me a preference of United or Chelsea to win the league, of course I'm going to pick Chelsea.

It's the sickening thought of these fans literally celebrating their direct cross town rivals goals like they are their own that is just wrong. Not only that, but a large majority of their fans would take losing to those direct rivals in their next game just to see us not win the title. Even to the detriment to their CL hopes.

It's like if Everton and United were fighting it out for the title. Of course, we'd prefer United to win, but I could quite confidentially say you wouldn't see a sane Liverpool fan celebrating their wins or actually wanting us to lose to them just to dent Evertons chances. It's absurd to me. 

Online Something Worse

• Believer
« Reply #25474 on: April 14, 2019, 11:13:10 PM »
I don't know of any Liverpool fans back in the day wanting us to lose to Chelsea to stop the Mancs. That's the difference here, the red Mancs want to lose to the blue Mancs and fuck another season up for themselves by depriving themselves of Champions League football.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #25475 on: April 14, 2019, 11:31:02 PM »
Just to clarify: yes, we would never have thrown a  game to stop a rival winning the league, and it's a distinction to be proud of. The Bitters, and the Manc Bitters, revel in such a prospect.

Once upon a time I would have been delighted to see Everton win a title at the mancs' expense, but that was 80s Everton, before they turned into a gang of cnuts. And even then I wouldn't want to see us throw a game to help them to it.

Watching Everton and United debase themselves before City like this is frankly pitiful.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Siempre Antifascista
« Reply #25476 on: April 14, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »
I don't know of any Liverpool fans back in the day wanting us to lose to Chelsea to stop the Mancs. That's the difference here, the red Mancs want to lose to the blue Mancs and fuck another season up for themselves by depriving themselves of Champions League football.
This is the problem with so many football 'fans' in the modern era. They are far more obsessed with opposition clubs than they are with their own. They are also far more concerned about stopping another club winning something than they are about achieving something themselves.

We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS.
Champions of Everything and Everywhere.
Even beat Mars 3-0 in the Interplanetary Cup Final.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25477 on: April 14, 2019, 11:42:12 PM »
Whatever it is it’s brilliant

United fans have carried on for the last near 3 decades like their shit doesn’t stink. Like they’re above it all

Since Fergie retired and they stopped winning, all of a sudden the stench has become rampant. The depths they have sank to with their comments and behaviour screaming conspiracy like Everton has been like a canon ball through a series of rotten floors

Cheering Manchester City at Old Trafford will be the crowning glory of their fall from grace. Something I’ve waited for, for a long time.

When he was manager I knew Fergie leaving would be good but I never dreamed of all this

Mitch Hedberg

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Siempre Antifascista
« Reply #25478 on: April 14, 2019, 11:53:46 PM »
Whatever it is it’s brilliant

United fans have carried on for the last near 3 decades like their shit doesn’t stink. Like they’re above it all

Since Fergie retired and they stopped winning, all of a sudden the stench has become rampant. The depths they have sank to with their comments and behaviour screaming conspiracy like Everton has been like a canon ball through a series of rotten floors

Cheering Manchester City at Old Trafford will be the crowning glory of their fall from grace. Something I’ve waited for, for a long time.

When he was manager I knew Fergie leaving would be good but I never dreamed of all this
The sheer scale of the fall from grace of their club and fanbase has been spectacular. To see their fans on their knees, scraping around in the dirt, rooting for an Abu Dhabi title win is utterly delicious. Willingly humiliating themselves and at the mercy of their nearest and detested rivals. They used to swan around, puffing their feathers out with pride. These days they have no self-respect, no pride and no dignity. Their Evertonisation is pretty much complete.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS.
Champions of Everything and Everywhere.
Even beat Mars 3-0 in the Interplanetary Cup Final.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25479 on: April 15, 2019, 12:08:58 AM »

Indeed, it is one thing to prefer a rival not to win if it doesn't harm your side, but to actively want your team to lose to aid a rival and in the process harm your own chances of CL football next season is just insane.