Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3460823 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: No way Jose... Who will be next in United hotseat?... Give it Giggseh?...
« Reply #21200 on: December 19, 2018, 10:17:03 am »
This just gets better and better. They will win a few of the next run of games, cue one of Mourinho's sycophants saying he would have won them, then Solksjaer will lose a few. And repeat.

If he's on loan from Molde, what happens in March when their league starts?

They've got Dwight Yorke lined up for the last few months of the season
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21201 on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:02 am »
Would prefer it if they appointed someone permanently right away as they surely don´t have a clear plan in place at this point. Hiring a stopgap manager instead who knows the club and will bring some unity seems disappointingly sensible, so I don´t share the schadenfreude on here about this.

It depends on who that person is doesn’t it?

He’s not going to bring any unity, they weren’t van all convinced that Mourinho should be off.

Say what you want about Mourinho but he’s won 3 European Cups and as ridiculous as it may sound he may have actually got them up for the PSG match, I doubt they’d have gone through but it’s not beyond the realms. Employing someone who got sacked from Cardiff and has had a pretty average spell in Norway is madness. The unity will only be there if he gets results, i now would not be remotely shocked if they end the season in worse form than they are now.

Remember we got Klopp in only a month or two earlier than this sacking, sometimes acting quickly is sensible. Granted at the moment there’s not much around in terms of options, but it’s far from a guarantee they’ll manage to employ their first or even second choice. Basically, unless they st Pochettino then they’ll likely end up with whoever they would have got if they’d made the decision now, as nobody better is likely to come available between now and then.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21202 on: December 19, 2018, 10:19:53 am »
Molde has confirmed he’s ‘on loan’ to United. That’s just farcical if true.

First club to loan a manager, someone ought to tell them Everton do the firsts around here ;D

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: Manchester United appoint the "Gollum-faced assassin..."
« Reply #21203 on: December 19, 2018, 10:19:56 am »
What's happening with his Molde job then? Doesn't their season start again on the 31st March?

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Dream of Kloppifornication"
« Reply #21204 on: December 19, 2018, 10:20:00 am »
The baby faced bellend will have a chance to keep the relegation dream alive.

Outstanding

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21205 on: December 19, 2018, 10:20:22 am »
Molde has confirmed he’s ‘on loan’ to United. That’s just farcical if true.

The may as well have given it to Michael Carrick rather than recruit a manager on loan. Who would have thought that they'd become such a joke of a club in the space of six years.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21206 on: December 19, 2018, 10:21:31 am »
Put yourself in a ManUre fans position right now. I know its hard and make sure you keep your hands off your sister. They must be thinking WTF is happening here? How the actual fuck did Ole ever get his name in the frame? What has he done that gets his name even on the possibles sheet? Who the fuck is making his case and how the fuck did they sell it to whoever made the decision? Its just bizarre absolutely bizarre. Maybe I am in a dream after all?

One thing though if they are mad enough to do this they are mad enough to head hunt the Owl later Please let it be so

He scored the winning goal in the Champions League final.  That's it.  If Jesper Blomqvist had scored it they'd be appointing him.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #21207 on: December 19, 2018, 10:22:11 am »
It depends on who that person is doesn’t it?

He’s not going to bring any unity, they weren’t van all convinced that Mourinho should be off.

Say what you want about Mourinho but he’s won 3 European Cups...

No he hasn't. He won it with Porto and Inter Milan. He didn't win it at Chelsea, Real Madrid or United.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21208 on: December 19, 2018, 10:23:34 am »
No he hasn't. He won it with Porto and Inter Milan. He didn't win it at Chelsea, Real Madrid or United.

and those two were dodgy as fuck

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21209 on: December 19, 2018, 10:23:36 am »
Their next 4 games are Cardiff, Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Newcastle which are all easily winnable for them.  I’m torn between hoping he gets 10-12 points from them and the board seeing fit to name him as their permanent manager or him immediately showing how out of his depth he is by scrapping a win and a couple of draws from them.

Both would be equally as funny in the long term!

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21210 on: December 19, 2018, 10:25:31 am »

Okay then, 2 European cups.

Nevertheless the point is I wouldn’t put it beyond him to blag them results to get through in the CL, it’s unlikely I grant you.l, but there’s no fucking way Solskjaer is going to.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21211 on: December 19, 2018, 10:26:58 am »
On loan? am I hearing right? Manure have appointed Ole Gunnar whatsit on loan?  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I wonder how much that cost them?
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #21212 on: December 19, 2018, 10:27:54 am »
If this happened on Football Manager 2005 you would screenshot it and upload it on here to show how ridiculous the game had become.

applause
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21213 on: December 19, 2018, 10:28:54 am »
On loan. :lmao
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21214 on: December 19, 2018, 10:30:07 am »
On loan? am I hearing right? Manure have appointed Ole Gunnar whatsit on loan?  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I wonder how much that cost them?

They should have persuaded Beckham to take this on for a few months, he would have loved the attention....until he realised as well that Pogba, Lukaku and Co are beyond hope.

Not sure Ole will even last the season there.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21215 on: December 19, 2018, 10:30:23 am »
Haha. A manager on loan! Change the thread title.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21216 on: December 19, 2018, 10:35:01 am »
Their next 4 games are Cardiff, Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Newcastle which are all easily winnable for them.  I’m torn between hoping he gets 10-12 points from them and the board seeing fit to name him as their permanent manager or him immediately showing how out of his depth he is by scrapping a win and a couple of draws from them.

Both would be equally as funny in the long term!
They struggled to beat Newcastle at home and I'm sure Newcastle have beaten them once or twice up there recently.
Also you'd think that Rafa would have a good chance of getting one over on Solskear tactically?

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21217 on: December 19, 2018, 10:35:07 am »
Can you imagine how this could pan out? Ole says right everyone bomb forward we have to attack attack attack its the Manure way. So they do . They forget its Christmas and games come very quick with little rest in between. These wankers have not been running since September there is no way they will be fit enough for that they will be goosed by half time in the first match. I mean look at Lukaku FFS. It could be very funny! Very funny indeed  ;D

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #21218 on: December 19, 2018, 10:36:08 am »
A taste of what their fans can look forward to...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yBhwf-HOexg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yBhwf-HOexg</a>
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21219 on: December 19, 2018, 10:36:36 am »
He scored the winning goal in the Champions League final.  That's it.  If Jesper Blomqvist had scored it they'd be appointing him.

Who’s going to take over from Klopp when he eventually leaves?

“Give it Kenneduh til enduh season”

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21220 on: December 19, 2018, 10:37:22 am »
I really wish people would stop using the phrase ManUre. Jesus. Fucking playschool level stuff.

Manc twats is far more apt.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21221 on: December 19, 2018, 10:39:35 am »
Checking the news this morning.....

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21222 on: December 19, 2018, 10:39:37 am »
I really wish people would stop using the phrase ManUre. Jesus. Fucking playschool level stuff.

Spoken like a true Loserpool fan. I’ve bet you’ve never even been to Anfield.

Slippy G

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21223 on: December 19, 2018, 10:39:56 am »

Agreed, it's as bad as all that Loserpool and Liverfool crap.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21224 on: December 19, 2018, 10:41:17 am »
Agreed, it's as bad as all that Loserpool and Liverfool crap.

Or the hybrid Loserfool.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21225 on: December 19, 2018, 10:41:51 am »
I heard Spurs have made an offer to loan Sol Campbell for when MoPo leaves at the end of the season
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21226 on: December 19, 2018, 10:41:57 am »
Who’s going to take over from Klopp when he eventually leaves?

“Give it Kenneduh til enduh season”

I was thinking about this last night oddly. I hope we are already heavily planning for this.

Really looking forwards to their next game, should be fun. Looking forwards to seeing her face when nothing changes ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21227 on: December 19, 2018, 10:43:45 am »
Or the hybrid Loserfool.

What about chickenpool bitch club?

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21228 on: December 19, 2018, 10:44:23 am »
A taste of what their fans can look forward to...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yBhwf-HOexg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yBhwf-HOexg</a>

#eloquent #charisma

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21229 on: December 19, 2018, 10:46:03 am »

I see your point but then you cant be sure if you mean red or blue Manc Twats without doing a lot more typing.

Im just checking the date on my lappy is correct. I thought it was Christmas but it seems it might be April 1st and the papers and TV stations are doing a prank on us all. I mean Ole Gunnar Whatsit appointed manager of Manure on loan till end of season. Come on no one would believe that!

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21230 on: December 19, 2018, 10:49:44 am »
I see your point but then you cant be sure if you mean red or blue Manc Twats without doing a lot more typing.

Well considering the subject that’s being discussed it’s unlikely to be City.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21231 on: December 19, 2018, 10:50:46 am »
Yeah....no one cares about what we call them  :wave

They've just loaned Solskjaer to be their manager, its funny

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21232 on: December 19, 2018, 10:52:00 am »
They are desperate bunch. Us being first on the table, have totally fucked them up.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards
« Reply #21233 on: December 19, 2018, 10:52:57 am »
Solskjaer was a Liverpool fan growing up and was still a member of the Scandinavian branch of our Supporters Club when he signed for Man United.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #21234 on: December 19, 2018, 10:55:01 am »
Bit conflicted with this.

Get yourself together - this is United we are talking about.
Roy Keane is from the city of my birth - hated him as a United player, end of.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #21235 on: December 19, 2018, 10:55:21 am »
Solskjaer was a Liverpool fan growing up and was still a member of the Scandinavian branch of our Supporters Club when he signed for Man United.

Not a Liverpool fan now.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #21236 on: December 19, 2018, 10:56:03 am »

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #21237 on: December 19, 2018, 10:56:46 am »
Yeah....no one cares about what we call them  :wave

They've just loaned Solskjaer to be their manager, its funny

Don't forget Mike Phelan is on board too. Ex Hull City manager, don't you know.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21238 on: December 19, 2018, 10:58:50 am »

Agent Ole. Been playing the long game this whole time, playing for them, doing his coaching badges, etc all so one day he’d get into the hot seat where he could do the real damage.

Koeman the second.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #21239 on: December 19, 2018, 10:59:32 am »
Spoken like a true Loserpool fan. I’ve bet you’ve never even been to Anfield.

Slippy G

Surely you mean Anfield
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."