Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Ole STILL AT THE WHEEL!!  (Read 2332842 times)

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Solskjaer is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25440 on: April 13, 2019, 01:01:27 AM »
Who is Goldstein?

apparently he's one crazy m-f'er spouting nonsense like that

Online Peabee

• SKPB!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25441 on: April 13, 2019, 02:42:59 AM »
Tactical masterclass from Ole: “Manchester United should look to 1999 for Camp Nou inspiration, says Solskjær.” His managerial philosophy seems to rest entirely on Sir Alex, 1999, injury time and a mythical “united way” which has no basis in the clubs history. Long it may continue.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/10/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-manchester-united-barcelona-camp-nou-1999?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Has anyone pointed out to him that this isn’t any kind of strategy. How can a huge amount of luck for a completely different team from 20 years ago have any relevance to now. Of course, you fight to the end. Look at our team and how they play to the last second. But relying on luck isn’t a tactic. The new manager bounce and optimism from the sentimental appointment of Solskjaer appeared to give a huge boost of confidence and adrenaline, but now that’s worn off, does he have the ability to coach them to that level all season?...
“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18

Online Peabee

• SKPB!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25442 on: April 13, 2019, 02:48:57 AM »
What is a fair market (so, no Ed Woodward) value for Pogba this summer with a year on his contract?  I'd say £75m

I don’t know. I think he needs a lot of man management. He swans around like he’s done it all already. Any player with that attitude is unlikely to progress. I’d imagine it requires a lot of motivation, training and keeping your talents sharp, to even stay at the same level when you’re playing in the elite. It’s like when people talk about talented people who “burned out” in other fields (academia, law, art, etc). That usually happens because people stop learning, adapting and, even, trying. Talent requires application at the top level of anything. The best attitude to have is that you’ve still got more to learn and gain.
“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18

Online BarryCrocker

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25443 on: April 13, 2019, 02:56:19 AM »
I don’t know. I think he needs a lot of man management. He swans around like he’s done it all already. Any player with that attitude is unlikely to progress. I’d imagine it requires a lot of motivation, training and keeping your talents sharp, to even stay at the same level when you’re playing in the elite. It’s like when people talk about talented people who “burned out” in other fields (academia, law, art, etc). That usually happens because people stop learning, adapting and, even, trying. Talent requires application at the top level of anything. The best attitude to have is that you’ve still got more to learn and gain.

I said it ages ago. Him winning the WC gave him the opinion that he'd done it all. He was a world champion everything else is less.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 96.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25444 on: April 13, 2019, 04:28:50 AM »
I once wore one when I was about 7 in primary school because I had thrown up over my clothes and it was the only thing in lost property that fit me. I proceeded to throw up all over that too and got to go home.
Hahaha to be fair in our local boozer they used to have loads of footie shirts on the wall. I was off my face on drugs and these girls stripped me for my hoody, coat and t shirt. I wasn't gonna stand there all night without anything on so I grabbed a Man City shirt off the wall and wore that. That was like 2011, who knew? Wouldn't again mind. There's a picture of me in that. The only other shirt I've worn was an Arsenal one as all my mates support Arsenal and they played United in a league deciding game, I can't even remember which season it was, but Arsenal lost I think and I threw the shirt on the floor and put something else on ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 96. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019.

Online Dick Jon Hall With Hazell's Lolly

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25445 on: April 13, 2019, 08:43:44 AM »
What is a fair market (so, no Ed Woodward) value for Pogba this summer with a year on his contract?  I'd say £75m

75p.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline turkeybird _ lubed for christmas

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team.
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #25446 on: April 13, 2019, 08:53:19 AM »
Isn’t Goldstein the twat that bombed trying to replace lovejoy on soccer am? Irritating fuck

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Believer
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #25447 on: April 13, 2019, 09:59:27 AM »
I wouldn't pay tuppence for Pogba. His team will never be the club that pays his salary. Instead it is the fictitious 'team' of 'superstars' who are scattered among 20 or so clubs in Europe and occasionally meet in European competition. When they do, as happened with Man United and Barcelona the other night, you'll see Pogba come alight in the players' tunnel before the match and at half time and full time. This is when he moves quickest - heading to his fellow 'super stars' for a joke and a loving embrace before the cameras or again at the final whistle for their jersey and another animated chat.

Pogba probably exchanged more words to Lionel Messi on Wednesday night than he'd spare for his humdrum Man United teammates all season. The really sad thing is that Messi probably thinks he's a wanker.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Andy @ Allerton

• Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • “That is not dead which can eternal lie..."
« Reply #25448 on: April 13, 2019, 10:07:29 AM »
Who is Goldstein?

Mediocre is Best
Pogba is Awesome
Defence is Attack
1st Law : A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2nd Law : A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3rd Law : A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the other 2 laws

Offline Ghost of Xmas Futureville

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor!
  • Believer
  • In windless cold that is the heart's heat
« Reply #25449 on: April 13, 2019, 10:12:14 AM »

Mediocre is Best
Pogba is Awesome
Defence is Attack
The Big Neville Brother is watching you
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Online jingllebellc jingllebellc

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #25450 on: April 13, 2019, 10:16:03 AM »

I always remember Klopp saying when he first came here, the only thing a manager like him would struggle with is a player who has already thinks he's done it all. Everything else can be worked on, but if the attitude is wrong from the start there is little than can be done.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25451 on: April 13, 2019, 10:19:52 AM »
I wouldn't pay tuppence for Pogba. His team will never be the club that pays his salary. Instead it is the fictitious 'team' of 'superstars' who are scattered among 20 or so clubs in Europe and occasionally meet in European competition. When they do, as happened with Man United and Barcelona the other night, you'll see Pogba come alight in the players' tunnel before the match and at half time and full time. This is when he moves quickest - heading to his fellow 'super stars' for a joke and a loving embrace before the cameras or again at the final whistle for their jersey and another animated chat.

Pogba probably exchanged more words to Lionel Messi on Wednesday night than he'd spare for his humdrum Man United teammates all season. The really sad thing is that Messi probably thinks he's a wanker.
Yeah they should sell him if they had sense. Hopefully they don't and give him a new contract. He's not even best midfielder in the premier league.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25452 on: April 13, 2019, 11:02:31 AM »
Give Ole £200 million to spend. It will be chaos.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25453 on: April 13, 2019, 11:46:19 AM »
Give Ole £200 million to spend. It will be chaos.
It’s Woodwood that’s the biggest issue.  The constraints he places are absurd.

You can buy Neymar.  But he won’t come to you as you’re shite.  If you can’t buy Neymar you have to buy someone for £25m.

It’s a bonkers policy (even before I’ve over exaggerated it)
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline robbed 1966 yorkies from kids' selection boxes

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25454 on: April 13, 2019, 12:52:16 PM »

When you look at how hard both him and Suarez works in games, it is quite easy to imagine Messi thinking that Pogba is nothing more than a show pony.

Online Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25455 on: April 13, 2019, 01:07:56 PM »
It’s Woodwood that’s the biggest issue.  The constraints he places are absurd.

You can buy Neymar.  But he won’t come to you as you’re shite.  If you can’t buy Neymar you have to buy someone for £25m.

It’s a bonkers policy (even before I’ve over exaggerated it)
if they were smart they’d go out and buy the next neymar etc, thankfully they aren’t.

Online JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Believer
« Reply #25456 on: April 13, 2019, 01:26:25 PM »
if they were smart they’d go out and buy the next neymar etc, thankfully they aren’t.

Anderson, Kleberson, FRED. They sure know how to pick a Brazilian out over there in the Old Trafford scouting office.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:37:59 PM by JovaJova »
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25457 on: April 13, 2019, 01:35:33 PM »
Anderson, Kleberson, FRED. They sure know how to pick a Brazilian out over their in the Old Trafford scouting office.
kleberson was my favourite, how his wife couldn’t come over for the first few months because she wasn’t yet 16...

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25458 on: April 13, 2019, 02:40:03 PM »
Still 6th, now 6 pts behind Spurs with 6 games to go

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25459 on: April 13, 2019, 03:03:23 PM »
Still 6th, now 6 pts behind Spurs with 6 games to go

Hopefully back to 3 behind later

Reckon it'll be Spurs in 3rd then the winner of these scruffy c*nts v the racist c*nts for 4th which is after the manc derby

Online beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Believer
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #25460 on: April 13, 2019, 03:53:00 PM »

Reckon it'll be Spurs in 3rd then the winner of these scruffy c*nts v the racist c*nts for 4th which is after the manc derby

They need to stay in it till then. Motivation for playing to not lose against Manchester City. 
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline "We worship you, O Brian, who are Lord over us all!"

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #25461 on: April 13, 2019, 05:15:04 PM »
I think Ole is wearing a Egypt flag pin :thumbsup 

Offline Magz50

• Believer
« Reply #25462 on: April 13, 2019, 06:56:27 PM »
Appointing Ole was a masterstroke. For the rest of the league.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #25463 on: April 13, 2019, 07:04:14 PM »
He has no idea what he's doing.

Online El Ninos Black Eye

• Believer
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #25464 on: April 13, 2019, 07:13:53 PM »
Actually not arsed about them winning for a change! Need to make sure they still have an interest in 4th by the time they play City
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25465 on: April 13, 2019, 07:20:54 PM »

Be back to 6th Monday night after Arsenal win

Offline RedSamba

• Kopite
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #25466 on: April 13, 2019, 07:21:55 PM »
corner turned
Let's talk about six, baby

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25467 on: April 13, 2019, 07:22:26 PM »
Be back to 6th Monday night after Arsenal win

Have Arsenal grown a backbone then? can't see them getting anything at Watford

Online Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Believer
« Reply #25468 on: April 13, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »
Christ they were utterly shite.

West Ham by far the better side
Bernard blows goats

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #25469 on: April 13, 2019, 07:31:31 PM »

That’s ok, I’d rather they be in the mix for top 4 until they play City so the motivation is there to try and beat them.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25470 on: April 13, 2019, 07:34:03 PM »
Actually not arsed about them winning for a change! Need to make sure they still have an interest in 4th by the time they play City

Luckily their next league match is against Everton, so they don't face much of a challenge!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25471 on: April 13, 2019, 07:44:47 PM »
That’s ok, I’d rather they be in the mix for top 4 until they play City so the motivation is there to try and beat them.
need them to improve but they’ve got the perfect fixture for that in the league next

Online Tepid T₂O

• Believer
« Reply #25472 on: April 13, 2019, 07:45:36 PM »
True enough.

But they’re so shite I don’t think they will trouble city.

I think Ole’s lapz have worn their legs away.
Bernard blows goats

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Believer
« Reply #25473 on: April 13, 2019, 07:50:20 PM »
this appointment will go down as being as bad as moyes and Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal. hilarious how shite they are.

Offline DHL: sponsors of Rudolph's Chopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25474 on: April 13, 2019, 07:51:28 PM »
this appointment will go down as being as bad as moyes and Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal. hilarious how shite they are.

I reckon this could be the best yet, stay tuned!

Online Tepid T₂O

• Believer
« Reply #25475 on: April 13, 2019, 07:57:14 PM »
Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal and Mourinho were corporate appointments.

Moyes and OGS were clearly Ferguson appointments.

All totally shite.

Why? Because the club have no footballing direction.  They exist only to make money.  Ferguson? He WAS the footballing direction, when he went, that went with him.

They need to decide where they are going, put a proper structure in place and hire the players that will fit their plan rather than those who might look good as an emoji
Bernard blows goats

Online beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Believer
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #25476 on: April 13, 2019, 07:58:10 PM »

Grinding out results when your playing well......sign of champions
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Believer
  • In a squeeze play on the cheesy side of town
« Reply #25477 on: April 13, 2019, 08:03:45 PM »
City is must win now. At least they should try and the fans will be up for it, especially if Barca dump them
aarf, aarf, aarf.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25478 on: April 13, 2019, 08:20:36 PM »
Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal and Mourinho were corporate appointments.

Moyes and OGS were clearly Ferguson appointments.

All totally shite.

Why?
Because the club have no footballing direction.  They exist only to make money.  Ferguson? He WAS the footballing direction, when he went, that went with him.

They need to decide where they are going, put a proper structure in place and hire the players that will fit their plan rather than those who might look good as an emoji

Because it keeps Fergie as the pinnacle?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #25479 on: April 13, 2019, 08:20:45 PM »
Nice to see this overpaid clusterfuck of a midtable team scrape a lucky win. It keeps them in the hunt and motivated to pull off a miracle against their city superiors.

Ole is the next Ferguson. 20 year extension please. :)