Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 543075 times)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Autocup
« Reply #4360 on: September 14, 2021, 08:47:36 am »
Mine automatically updated this afternoon

Would like to know what GPay settings you have on your S20 mate, if you don't mind, coz my S20 Ultra didn't and still hasn't changed.

Hasn't updated once this season

Assume it can only be a a setting.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 08:54:05 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4361 on: September 14, 2021, 08:59:58 am »
Would like to know what GPay settings you have on your S20 mate, if you don't mind, coz my S20 Ultra didn't and still hasn't changed.

Hasn't updated once this season

Assume it can only be a a setting.

I have all my settings turned on mate, and the contactless set up option on GPay has all ticks next to it. Its my main way of paying for things so maybe that helps?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4362 on: September 14, 2021, 09:28:15 am »
I have all my settings turned on mate, and the contactless set up option on GPay has all ticks next to it. Its my main way of paying for things so maybe that helps?

Have no idea what the issues are then mate.

I don't use it to pay with and use Samsung Pay. But My Mrs S10 doesn't update either, she doesn't use her phone for paying for anything. Both have every radio button on in the settings page enabled and all the contactless options are ticked

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4363 on: September 14, 2021, 09:29:59 am »
My Samsung phone has updated to Milan this morning (or maybe overnight, I don't check that obsessively!) without me doing anything.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4364 on: September 14, 2021, 09:31:19 am »
Have no idea what the issues are then mate.

I don't use it to pay with and use Samsung Pay. But My Mrs S10 doesn't update either, she doesn't use her phone for paying for anything. Both have every radio button on in the settings page enabled and all the contactless options are ticked

Maybe that's the issue and is why GPay needs to be the default payment method?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4365 on: September 14, 2021, 09:34:18 am »
My Samsung phone has updated to Milan this morning (or maybe overnight, I don't check that obsessively!) without me doing anything.

Mine has the correct seat and row but it doesn't say the game.

Will I be allowed in? This is a disgrace.  ;)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4366 on: September 14, 2021, 09:34:24 am »

I think I read somewhere that that is the case. I was setting GPay up for the first time for LFC tickets and I am sure it said to set it as default.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4367 on: September 14, 2021, 09:36:17 am »

It's set as the default payment method, just no card mate, and is set on my Mrs but no card either

I've just tried adding a card with it as the default payment method, deleted Samsung Pay  and didn't make any difference
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 09:39:31 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #4368 on: September 14, 2021, 10:23:03 am »
No, there was a sale at 1pm

What was the sale for, anyone know? I've not had any emails about sales recently.

Just tried logging in again and there's another 'event' starting at 11:00 so can't access my account.

NFC updated yesterday for one ticket, still showing seat details for Chelsea on the other

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4369 on: September 14, 2021, 10:29:26 am »
What was the sale for, anyone know? I've not had any emails about sales recently.

Just tried logging in again and there's another 'event' starting at 11:00 so can't access my account.

NFC updated yesterday for one ticket, still showing seat details for Chelsea on the other

Was a Norwich cup game sale.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4370 on: September 14, 2021, 10:32:47 am »
In case it helps anyone, the info for tomorrow's game says: The ticket office will be open from 10am on Wednesday. There will also be a number of NFC help desks around the stadium ahead of kick-off to give quick and easy support with any NFC pass issues.

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #4371 on: September 14, 2021, 10:55:41 am »
Nice one, I'll try again tomorrow

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4372 on: September 14, 2021, 10:58:01 am »

Norwich.

And Palace is at 11

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #4373 on: September 14, 2021, 11:19:50 am »
Norwich.

And Palace is at 11
FFS 😄

I haven't got a clue what's going on. Last email I saw about PL tickets was for Burnley & Chelsea. I'm supposed to be getting tickets for City, Arsenal, Villa & Leeds at some point, but obviously missed an email about Palace 🙈

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4374 on: September 14, 2021, 11:24:10 am »
FFS 😄

I haven't got a clue what's going on. Last email I saw about PL tickets was for Burnley & Chelsea. I'm supposed to be getting tickets for City, Arsenal, Villa & Leeds at some point, but obviously missed an email about Palace 🙈

You don’t get emails every time there’s a sale

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #4375 on: September 14, 2021, 11:45:51 am »
You don’t get emails every time there’s a sale
Really? Is this a late sale, rather than a members sale, then? Sure I've always had some sort of notification from the club in advance of members sales before, but then I've had my head up my arse the last few weeks

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #4376 on: September 14, 2021, 11:48:11 am »
I can't go to the Milan game, how do I 'sell' my ticket back to the club?  Obviously, can't log in at the moment as their is some sort of sale going on!

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #4377 on: September 14, 2021, 11:55:51 am »
Really? Is this a late sale, rather than a members sale, then? Sure I've always had some sort of notification from the club in advance of members sales before, but then I've had my head up my arse the last few weeks
the bulk member sales you would get an email but the sales for every game you just need to check the website

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4378 on: September 14, 2021, 11:56:14 am »
I can't go to the Milan game, how do I 'sell' my ticket back to the club?  Obviously, can't log in at the moment as their is some sort of sale going on!
you can't give your ticket back for cup games, will have to distribute to someone

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #4379 on: September 14, 2021, 12:14:25 pm »
the bulk member sales you would get an email but the sales for every game you just need to check the website

Finally tracked down the info - I hadn't realised Palace was in the first bulk sale, which I did get an email for. This was the additional members sale, so I haven't completely lost my mind and can go back to wearing my pants on my head and sticking pencils up my nose, until I can log on and try to sort my NFC for tomorrow!

Thanks all!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4380 on: September 14, 2021, 12:32:48 pm »

I don’t quite know what you’re on about :D

You get emails about the two bulk sales a season (3 this season) and autocup.

Each game has individual members sales as well which you get no notifications about you just have to keep your eyes peeled on the site

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4381 on: September 14, 2021, 01:01:59 pm »
you can't give your ticket back for cup games, will have to distribute to someone

Seriously?  Well, that's fucking bollocks then.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4382 on: September 14, 2021, 01:05:12 pm »

Seriously?  Well, that's fucking bollocks then.
better get searching for a mate haha

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4383 on: September 14, 2021, 01:17:52 pm »
better get searching for a mate haha

You can't add anyone else now.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4384 on: September 14, 2021, 01:25:11 pm »

You don’t need to, anyone with an email address can get your ticket. Theoretically anyway, as my attempts to distribute a ticket are still failing…

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4385 on: September 14, 2021, 01:27:16 pm »

Mine has done the same, indicating now it's Milan and on the ticket it has my new seat number for the Euro games this season. Imagine in the couple of days before Palace it'll change back to my regular seat. Bit of a worry this early in the season when you're using new technology, but hopefully it continues working through the season.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #4386 on: September 14, 2021, 02:02:54 pm »
Well mine (Android) has literally just updated about 10 mins ago praise the Lord!!! but curiously the only thing different is the seat number (UEFA freeloaders nick our seats). Nearly didn't spot it!

My mate on the other hand who sits next to me has a completely different ticket with AC Milan on it Date/time everything (iphone) ??
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4387 on: September 14, 2021, 02:04:38 pm »
Well mine (Android) has literally just updated about 10 mins ago praise the Lord!!! but curiously the only thing different is the seat number (UEFA freeloaders nick our seats). Nearly didn't spot it!

My mate on the other hand who sits next to me has a completely different ticket with AC Milan on it Date/time everything (iphone) ??

Androids just show the seat details but if you click "show details" at the bottom the rest of the info is there. Well, on Samsung anyway, I assume they're all similar.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4388 on: September 14, 2021, 02:06:21 pm »
Androids just show the seat details but if you click "show details" at the bottom the rest of the info is there. Well, on Samsung anyway, I assume they're all similar.

Yep that's right, if yours actually updates at all that is

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #4389 on: September 14, 2021, 02:11:32 pm »

You're right it does cheers @redgriffin73 (Mine is a Samsung S10)

It just threw me as I was expecting the ticket itself to look completely different.
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4390 on: September 14, 2021, 02:16:39 pm »
You're right it does cheers @redgriffin73 (Mine is a Samsung S10)

It just threw me as I was expecting the ticket itself to look completely different.

:thumbup

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #4391 on: September 14, 2021, 02:41:24 pm »

Have you tried?

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #4392 on: September 14, 2021, 02:42:22 pm »
I don’t quite know what you’re on about :D

You get emails about the two bulk sales a season (3 this season) and autocup.

Each game has individual members sales as well which you get no notifications about you just have to keep your eyes peeled on the site

Yeah, I get that a lot 😃

I know what I meant - just thought they'd started the next bulk members sale, and I'd missed an email. I didn't realise that Palace were in the last bulk sale back in July.

I've just had an email about the *next* bulk sale, and my NFC has updated in the last few minutes for tomorrow night, so all good.

Thanks for bearing with me 😃

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #4393 on: September 14, 2021, 02:42:54 pm »
If someone distributes their ticket to someone else, which person gets the credit in their purchase history? Original ticket holder or the one getting the ticket distributed to them?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4394 on: September 14, 2021, 02:45:46 pm »
If someone distributes their ticket to someone else, which person gets the credit in their purchase history? Original ticket holder or the one getting the ticket distributed to them?

Credits don’t count for league games

For cup games the credit stays with the original purchaser for use in future rounds this season

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4395 on: September 14, 2021, 03:55:33 pm »
I've had a response back from the club regarding only the "payer" being able to update the card details saying I should be able to... (I can't)

So I've emailed them back with a screenshot.

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4396 on: September 14, 2021, 05:21:10 pm »
Have you tried?

Just trying now - flipping queue to get on the site again.

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4397 on: September 14, 2021, 05:31:03 pm »
Was just able to add someone to F&F.  Not tried to distribute yet though

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4398 on: September 14, 2021, 06:41:01 pm »
Was just able to add someone to F&F.  Not tried to distribute yet though

can only distribute via email atm anyway. there's been no further comms afaik so i'm wondering if the date has just been extended.
YNWA.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4399 on: September 14, 2021, 07:37:15 pm »
The friends and family deadline passed  but I was able to add someone at the weekend so try it.
Then I came to transfer and turns out the scheme isn’t even ready yet and you have to enter the email of anyone you want to assign to-not even a member.
So just try it. Best to offer it to a mate on but not get their hopes up in case it doesn’t work or the deadline has passed or something.