Author Topic: What Happens Next!- Liverpool FC and FSG  (Read 26008 times)

Offline Frankenweenie

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Re: What Happens Next!- Liverpool FC and FSG
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2017, 01:46:20 PM »
Snip
Fantastic read that buddy, thanks for taking the time to put it together. Have no idea how it escaped me when you first posted it up.

I've always said I'll give FSG the benefit of the doubt until I don't. I was all for giving them time to find their feet in unfamiliar surroundings, hoping they'd choose to walk before they could run, seeking gradual improvements period on period rather than some magic elixir. To some extent bringing Suarez in helped them as much as it hindered them, as well as raising the prospects of the team on and off the pitch, it also elevated supporters expectations, creating a spike in an otherwise steady upturn and shortening the leeway many have afforded them from the outset.

This transfer window is the precipice, everything is in place, should we fail to secure Klopp's first/second choice targets going into next season as understaffed as the last and/or end up with net neutral spend then that will be the turning point for me and FSG. It will signal their absolute intent to continue to run us as a business and nothing more, at which point the fans should seek new custodians.

But we're still not at that point yet and I firmly believe they will prove the naysayers wrong this window. Time will tell.
I know about the 10+ hoes a week, and itís something Iím willing to do.

Offline P_thy

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2017, 09:58:58 PM »
Really good read that, thanks for posting!

Offline jamieredders

• Believer
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2017, 07:28:11 PM »
Great post mate.  I rarely read a post of that length to the end, but that is special.  Great insight and it appears that you posted it through FSG's letterbox after the events of this week ;D.  Have a funny feeling in 12 months time, this post could be seen as one of the most forward-thinking of all time on RAWK.  Let's hope so. :scarf
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline Marty McFly

• He is not a number, he's a free man now
  • Believer
  • Was sat on the naughty step like a coiled spring!
« Reply #83 on: September 1, 2017, 07:11:12 PM »
E2K not wanting to ask for much but would love a follow up.

Now that the window is shut and all.

Not asking. *Coughs* 😉