Author Topic: FULL TIME Bournemouth 4 vs Liverpool 3  (Read 65485 times)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Re: FULL TIME Bournemouth 4 vs Liverpool 3
« Reply #400 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:25 pm »
I think its the manner of the loss that people are upset about, preserving a 2 goal lead, no need to get your own knickers in a twist dear about the fact that people are complaining about a loss.  Take a nurofen and get a hot water bottle on that tummy and get yourself in bed you scamp

Don't bother turning up for the celebrations when we're successful. There's absolutely nothing rational about the discussion. Teams lose matches, it happens, get over it. It's like c*nts on here have their posts written out before the match hoping that we fuck up just so they can be the first one in here saying I told you so.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Reese

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:25 pm »
Everyone look at the brightside.

Been a while since we let a player no one knows run wild against us, AND a defender have a wonder goal.

So were are good on those for a while.  ;)

Offline Pureoriginal

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:40 pm »
Casual, unprofessional performance which isn't something that has been able to be levelled at Klopps Liverpool often. Firminho offered nothing, Origi bar the finish and even Mane despite scoring and setting one up seemed off the pace and casual at times. Just not clinical or ruthless enough on this performance to be winning the league. Defence without Matip appears to be a defence in name alone and I've yet to see anything in Karius to suggest he's anything other than average. I guess the only hope there is that De Gea went through the same in his first season but would be very surprised if we saw a similar improvement. Klopp should and I would imagine will be rightly furious with the performance, second half especially, and hopefully we won't have to witness that casualness of approach again.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:45 pm »
when is Matip back by the way?

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:45 pm »
Match turned on its head when Stanislas went off injured and Fraser came on, we made him look like Messi.

we had no answer to his energy. he was probably massively buoyed by winning a pen with his first touch. Still don't know how Lovren thought trying to head that back was a good idea.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #405 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:47 pm »
Same frailties as last season I'm afraid, too many go missing when things start to turn against them.
Matip was a big loss today and it shows how much he carries  Lovren who is a shocking CB .
I'm not being wise after the event but Lucas should never be near the first team for a league game.

We should be in for Hart in January if that is possible .

Get the cheque book out in the January you tight arsed yanks as there is only so many times Klopp can polish a turd.

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:49 pm »
I think back to what Conte told his Chelsea players 2 months ago after they lost to us: too many players with reputations think they are good, and don't put in a shift.

Klopp now has to read the same riot act to his players.

And let's be realistic: there is a lack of talent and depth in our goalkeeping and defensive positions. No way to sugarcoat that.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: December 4, 2016, 03:43:57 pm »
Also you can fuck off telling others to stop bedwetting, it's not like we were never in the game and got outplayed for 90 minutes, we practically had the game sewn up but stopped playing football and competing. What do you expect people's reactions to be. If your Bournemouth and you win that game in the manner you do your elated, more so than if you won a drab 1-0 so what do you expect people to feel like when you're beaten in that manner.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:03 pm »
I was right on Karius, right on collapsing under pressure. Fucking abysmal the lot of them. Lose giving a fight fair enough, don't lose by walking around and being stupid because you're winning. Too many fucking flicks and sloppiness.
:wave  you were.

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #409 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:04 pm »
The only thing that made me laugh more than the result (They happen) is reading some of the drivel from some posters in here.

I'm glad none of you are managing Liverpool, because with your attitude we'd go into free-fall.

I trust Klopp to see what this is today - just one of those things - they got a penno and a bit of belief and the ball bounced for them, they got the luck and after another goal their tails were up.  It happens, it's called football. Yes we could and should have done better and I've every confidence that this isn't the end of the season for us. Two losses all season and look at our fans.

That's the the embarrasing thing here.

We weren't blown a way by a good side that's the thing. We were so bad we made Bournemouth look good! Sure teams lose matches its the way we lost and to whom we lost and the circumstances. Sure its just one match many more to come and stepping back looking at the bigger picture Klopp is doing a fantastic job. It's just days like this remind us that we have a soft centre and are prone to collapsing in inexplicable fashion. If it helps Klopp to better the team in the long run then maybe we can salvage something from this embarrasment.

Offline Malcolm Night

• Anny Roader
« Reply #410 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:05 pm »
Something that could never be said about the Frenchman. I remember the United game when Gerrard got sent off, every player folded bar Sakho. But, as has been said, it's in the past now. But it seems incredibly stupid when you have players on the pitch in his position who can't even do simple things right when the pressure is cranked up a little bit.

Could be said about him during the Crystal palace 3-3 game

Online lfcthekop

• knows how to inbed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:07 pm »
cant believe we even drew that game
We did'nt

Offline Cabbie

• Main Stander
« Reply #412 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:19 pm »
Somewhere in Glasgow Brendan Rodgers is chuckling.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #413 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:26 pm »
People have this weird agenda against me. I provided proof on the last page for the accusers.
Why would you fucking bet against us?

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #414 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:30 pm »
From Klopp himself on the BBC website:

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp: "First of all I have to say a deserved win for Bournemouth. A big fight from them. We gave the game away at a decisive point. We opened the door and they ran through and scored some wonderful goals. So that's the deserved result.

"Even when we are in the lead at 2-0 it's how we try to play football then we were static. We gave the game away because we didn't play football any more.

"If we learn it's OK. At 2-0 or 3-1 the game is not decided but the way we played after we gave it away. We gave Bournemouth the ball. These things happen."
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • La la la la la
« Reply #415 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:37 pm »
Should also be pointed out that Karius made a couple of point blank saves in there. I don't buy the fact that he was shit, he was just nervous at what was going on in front of him. Very little a keeper can do when their players are in free space 2 yards out. He's done enough in the last few games to see that he's top quality, today was just a monumental fuck up defensively.

Offline nutmeg94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:38 pm »
I'm fucking gutted

Offline SweetLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #417 on: December 4, 2016, 03:44:57 pm »
Southampton, Sevilla, Palace, now Bournemouth... this keeps happening where we've led then completely folded by conceding 3 or more goals in a half (or less). There's absolutely zero resilience or mental strength within the squad when it really matters.

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:09 pm »

I think back to what Conte told his Chelsea players 2 months ago after they lost to us: it's not enough to think that you're good; you have to put in a shift.

Klopp now has to read the same riot act to his players.

And let's be realistic: there is a lack of talent and depth in our goalkeeping and defensive positions. No way to sugarcoat that.
[/quote]

Offline TheSpionKopNC

• Main Stander
  • Boom
« Reply #419 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:10 pm »
Same frailties as last season I'm afraid, too many go missing when things start to turn against them.
Matip was a big loss today and it shows how much he carries  Lovren who is a shocking CB .
I'm not being wise after the event but Lucas should never be near the first team for a league game.

We should be in for Hart in January if that is possible .

Get the cheque book out in the January you tight arsed yanks as there is only so many times Klopp can polish a turd.

Be careful.  There are LFC fans out there who would die for Lucas and will put you to the fire for such blasphemy.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:11 pm »
Why would you fucking bet against us?
why bang on about it too other than to wind up people

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:12 pm »
Wow.

Must confess, jumped ship at 3-3 I was so pissed off but seeing this result I'm hoping somebody reopens the fallout shelter 'cause I don't fancy getting drowned in bedwetters' piss.

That said, Klopp will be fecking livid after this result.  100% gutted.  Full credit to Bournemouth though. 

Now I'm off to finish my beer.
I think I've finished off everybody's beer after that.
I'm gonna get a kicking when they all come in from ringing their mums.
As long as their mums don't come out I'll be alright though.

It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:28 pm »
We are Liverpool!!! Any success we achieve will be done the hard way.

We could all see how complacent the lads were at 2-0. Trying the harder things rather than keep it simple but to throw a 2 goal lead twice against these just shows how mentally weak we are. This will take time to fix and may even need different players in certain positions. Bad day at the office for most of our lads, a blow to our title dreams and a wake up call but all is not lost. Klopp has work to do, theres no denying that. The next game can not come round quick enough.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:29 pm »
Something that could never be said about the Frenchman. I remember the United game when Gerrard got sent off, every player folded bar Sakho. But, as has been said, it's in the past now. But it seems incredibly stupid when you have players on the pitch in his position who can't even do simple things right when the pressure is cranked up a little bit.

So he didnt play in the Palace 3-3 then?

Offline Xpander

• Main Stander
« Reply #424 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:30 pm »
Credit to Bournemouth, but we only have ourselves to blame for chucking away that lead, complacency set in and then Bournemouth grew stronger.

I hope the boys can learn from this, I'm only looking ahead, it's a complete waste of time comparing this game to past seasons and past negativity and even talking about Sakho, every team has a bad day but we are so keen to foreshadow and prophesies, it's obvious we still need to improve in many ways and defensively.

I will only consider title talk,  two months before the end of the season, for now it's each game at a time, and so far I have seen alot of progress and alot to be pleased about, today's second half was nauseating and I hope the boys react to this in a good manner, and don't allow this to creep into the game again.     

+1

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #425 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:32 pm »
We miss a mascherano type player who is prepared to get in their face and wrestle back control, even be prepare to get sent off.  They were so much more aggressive than us at 1-3.

Mind you Madeley gave them everything in terms of fouls in the second, I wonder if he felt guilty?

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:40 pm »
Bizzare,Bournemouth won the 2nd half 4-1.
Too casual,terrible defending.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #427 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:45 pm »
Should also be pointed out that Karius made a couple of point blank saves in there. I don't buy the fact that he was shit, he was just nervous at what was going on in front of him. Very little a keeper can do when their players are in free space 2 yards out. He's done enough in the last few games to see that he's top quality, today was just a monumental fuck up defensively.

He's ok.

He's certainly not top quality.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:56 pm »
Oh well. Not the end of the world. Not interested in blaming any of the players who play for my football team. Shame we didn't win, I'm sure we will next week. Come on Liverpool

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:56 pm »
You can see it coming from a mile away and that's the annoying thing. You'd think these players would learn from their many, many mistakes over the last few seasons but nope. We'll still challenge for the title but it's just so disappointing.

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Doubter To Believer.
  • Super Title: And back to Doubter
« Reply #430 on: December 4, 2016, 03:45:59 pm »
If you must scapegoat, you should not include Firmino.

scapegoat? get a grip mate. Saying someone played poorly isnt scapegoating. Anymore super red buzzword you got to throw out?
Believe

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #431 on: December 4, 2016, 03:46:02 pm »
Origi giving the ball away (at 3-1) with half our team in the opposition half was huge. Pivotal and that is where the game changed.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #432 on: December 4, 2016, 03:46:02 pm »
We need another midfield option in there. You saw it coming. We had no one.

Like I said,  at 3-1 just see the game out lads, being Klavan on maybe, move lucas into midfield, just sure things up, it was naive, arrogant and ultimately poor all round from the lads on the pitch and the decision making on the bench.

I know it's easy afterwards but yes......take off Origi and bring on Klavan. Move Lucas into midfield as Henderson was afraid to tackle as he was on a yellow.
#JFT97

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #433 on: December 4, 2016, 03:46:23 pm »
I'm not going to give up on Karius after a couple of months, granted he made a mistake for their fourth but the damage was done by the likes of Lovren and Origi making stupid, needless mistakes in the build up to the earlier goals we conceded.  We gave the ball away needlessly high up the pitch and then players we should be able to rely on at the back lost their heads at crucial moments. 

Matip is crucial, if Lovren is going to fall to pieces playing alongside anyone else then we need another CB.  Lucas has done a decent job there but it's obviously a position we need to improve in at some point.  Today was a wake up call, a reminder that there's still a long way to go.  Perhaps that's what we need, performances have dipped in recent weeks and now it's cost us points in a game we should have won.  The likes of Origi and Firmino have to do better next week, we can't expect to stroll through games at cruise control and any player who plays like they think that will be quickly taken to task by Klopp. 

We need a response against West Ham, this is a horrible result but in the grand scheme of things we've still made an excellent start to this season and there's still everything to play for, we're all going to drop silly points between now and May.  The players will deservedly get a rocket from Klopp, hopefully we'll have Matip and Lallana back in from the start next Sunday and put this behind us.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #434 on: December 4, 2016, 03:46:25 pm »
People have this weird agenda against me. I provided proof on the last page for the accusers.

Why the fuck are you proud to show you're a bed wetting c*nt? The way people go on in here you'd think we were in Everton or United's position.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #435 on: December 4, 2016, 03:46:35 pm »
Origi for 2-3 and 3-3 then keeper drops ball

Coutinho plays it's probably 0-3 before they even get the pen
Yeah well he didn't, haha.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: December 4, 2016, 03:46:51 pm »
From Klopp himself on the BBC website:

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp: "First of all I have to say a deserved win for Bournemouth. A big fight from them. We gave the game away at a decisive point. We opened the door and they ran through and scored some wonderful goals. So that's the deserved result.

"Even when we are in the lead at 2-0 it's how we try to play football then we were static. We gave the game away because we didn't play football any more.

"If we learn it's OK. At 2-0 or 3-1 the game is not decided but the way we played after we gave it away. We gave Bournemouth the ball. These things happen."

For all of those animated performances in the technical area, Klopp is one of the calmest, coolest managers in football right now. This is only his first full season in charge, and look at how well we've done so far.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #437 on: December 4, 2016, 03:46:54 pm »
Quote from: Sarge link=topic=330719t.msg15052224#msg15052224 date=1480865686
Matip is a big loss and we need another quality CB in, Henderson is overrated, call me what you want but he is not as good as many think.

I agree with both statements. Hendo isn't a bad player but we must strive for a better ones.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: December 4, 2016, 03:47:00 pm »
Let's be honest, they even deserved that penalty. Firmino was clumsy there and there was clear contact.

Offline andyrol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • might bring you boys a rabbit up in the week
« Reply #439 on: December 4, 2016, 03:47:03 pm »
Poor second half from everyone. But bournemouth will never have a game where everything falls for them like that again. Teams at the top lose games like this all the time, what we need to do is forget this and beat west ham. Football has a way of equalising 'luck' , this was payback for norwich away last season.