Author Topic: Trent Alexander-Arnold  (Read 1447388 times)

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • La la la la la
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Reply #14320 on: May 19, 2024, 07:10:17 pm »
because he know he is at the best club in the world.

exactly, he ain't going anywhere

Offline KC7

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14321 on: May 19, 2024, 07:11:58 pm »
New deal for him priority #1.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #14322 on: May 19, 2024, 07:13:13 pm »
I was interested to see his recovery pace today. I think he might have been doing speed training, because he looked really sharp.

The press, and in particular the Real Madrid-biased Spanish press, love a shit-stir story. I have no way of knowing, but I’d be very surprised not to see him I’m Liverpool red next season.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline DiggerJohn

• Kopite
  • Up the Scouser Republic
« Reply #14323 on: May 19, 2024, 07:27:45 pm »
Yes looked fast. I saw this story about Trents mom thanking Klopp. So maybe Trent is appreciative of Jurgen. Anyway I'm sick of madrid how many players do they want the spoilt posh brats of football

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2024/05/15/trent-mother-thanks-klopp-liverpool/#amp_tf=From%20%251$s&aoh=17157964056184&csi=0&referrer=https://www.google.com?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #14324 on: May 19, 2024, 07:29:19 pm »
I was interested to see his recovery pace today. I think he might have been doing speed training, because he looked really sharp.

The press, and in particular the Real Madrid-biased Spanish press, love a shit-stir story. I have no way of knowing, but I’d be very surprised not to see him I’m Liverpool red next season.
I picked up on that. Thought he looked good.
"Salahs in here......"

Online Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14325 on: May 19, 2024, 09:01:39 pm »
Why is he crying? :(
Because your dad is leaving.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #14326 on: May 19, 2024, 09:06:20 pm »

'Thank you, Gaffer ❤️' - https://x.com/TrentAA/status/1792268969375572146 (80 second video clip) ;D

more similar content in the 'Liverpool Audio/Video Thread': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.41800
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14327 on: May 19, 2024, 11:48:14 pm »
https://x.com/IsakLFC/status/1792318037200130344

Safe to say the emotions were because of Klopp leaving. Interview with Viaplay where he talks about Klopp's importance to him.

Also fuck me be prepared to tear up again.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 11:51:18 pm by Garlicbread »

Offline Buster Gonad

• Kopite
« Reply #14328 on: May 19, 2024, 11:52:46 pm »
He's grown up with Klopp. For the likes of Trent he's literally a father figure.

Online Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #14329 on: May 20, 2024, 12:02:38 am »
He did a single lap on his own applauding all the home fans after the final whistle. I thought it meant he was off this summer but I hope that’s not the case.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #14330 on: May 20, 2024, 12:05:31 am »
He did a single lap on his own applauding all the home fans after the final whistle. I thought it meant he was off this summer but I hope that’s not the case.

What team do you support?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #14331 on: May 20, 2024, 12:09:06 am »
What team do you support?

He did a single lap on his own, I thought that was odd. Plenty of other witnesses if you think I’m lying.

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #14332 on: May 20, 2024, 12:09:22 am »

Wtf is this?

A seperated note. God bless you Trent. I just see a talented boy who's lost a father figure. Must hurt ten fold to what we feel.

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #14333 on: May 20, 2024, 12:23:20 am »
He did a single lap on his own, I thought that was odd. Plenty of other witnesses if you think I’m lying.
Obviously off then?  ::)

Online cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14334 on: May 20, 2024, 12:29:14 am »

He's got a year left on his contract, and there hasn't been a single hint that Real are thinking of actually buying him from us.

But seriously, that video he posted...ugh. I'll watch the interview later because I don't feel like crying for the third time today.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #14335 on: May 20, 2024, 01:02:10 am »
awwww that tweet from Trent  :-[

That link above for the interview seems to be deleted now.

I presume its’ this one here:

https://x.com/Watch_LFC/status/1792340530124239103

Tears where for his boss, nothing else ❤️

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #14336 on: May 20, 2024, 08:16:05 am »
awwww that tweet from Trent  :-[

That link above for the interview seems to be deleted now.

I presume its’ this one here:

https://x.com/Watch_LFC/status/1792340530124239103

Tears where for his boss, nothing else ❤️

And that is now quite obvious so people can stop with the theories
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14337 on: May 20, 2024, 08:23:41 am »

Fairly sure he’s done that before. He’s often the last to leave the pitch at these sort of things.

Virg was very emotional too, his voice was cracking in interviews. Maybe they’re all off.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #14338 on: May 20, 2024, 08:29:47 am »
Fairly sure he’s done that before. He’s often the last to leave the pitch at these sort of things.

Virg was very emotional too, his voice was cracking in interviews. Maybe they’re all off.

I was a bit emotional as well. Think I'll fuck off and support City :)
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14339 on: May 20, 2024, 08:38:20 am »
'Thank you, Gaffer ❤️' - https://x.com/TrentAA/status/1792268969375572146 (80 second video clip) ;D

more similar content in the 'Liverpool Audio/Video Thread': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.41800

wow  :'(

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14340 on: May 20, 2024, 09:55:03 am »

Felt sick watching it all. Think the milk was off too.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14341 on: May 20, 2024, 12:34:13 pm »
Lovely video from Trent, but the fact that a 25 year old soundtracked the video with When We Were Young made me feel absolutely ancient.
Thank you Jurgen

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #14342 on: May 20, 2024, 01:11:41 pm »
Lovely video from Trent, but the fact that a 25 year old soundtracked the video with When We Were Young made me feel absolutely ancient.

HAHA! I fully get this but don't feel bad, people entering later 20's are some of the most dramatic for "I am old now" sort of comments, I used to be one and my girlfriend who's 28 is always on about "getting old"

Life is just beginning then!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14343 on: May 20, 2024, 01:25:23 pm »
HAHA! I fully get this but don't feel bad, people entering later 20's are some of the most dramatic for "I am old now" sort of comments, I used to be one and my girlfriend who's 28 is always on about "getting old"

Life is just beginning then!

You're still babies in your 20's - even now at 57, I'm not that old
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14344 on: May 20, 2024, 03:12:28 pm »
you're all wrong.  it's all downhill after 25.

Online In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14345 on: May 20, 2024, 03:30:13 pm »
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #14346 on: May 22, 2024, 06:57:25 am »
Trent listed as a midfielder for England. I know no one cares about England (including myself) but this is an opportunity for Trent to prove he is a now a midfielder and has evolved past being a fullback.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:31:02 am by spider-neil »

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #14347 on: May 22, 2024, 09:06:19 am »
Trent listed as a midfielder for England. I know no one cares about England (including myself) but this is an opportunity for Trent to prove he is a now a midfielder and has evolved past being a fullback.
Bold to assume that Southgate will play him

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14348 on: May 22, 2024, 09:27:27 am »
I'm still catching up.
There's no reason to have a go at Redbonnie about his lap of honour on his own. I never thought he might be leaving but it was poignant at the time. Literally nobody else except Krawietz covered the the entire perimeter like Trent did.

That vid is so emotional.

Offline KC7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14349 on: May 22, 2024, 09:34:29 am »
He's got a year left on his contract, and there hasn't been a single hint that Real are thinking of actually buying him from us.

But seriously, that video he posted...ugh. I'll watch the interview later because I don't feel like crying for the third time today.

A player of his standard is precisely what they go for.

The season after next, Bellingham, Mbappe...and possibly Alonso as manager, playing at a redeveloped Bernebeu.

And the lad has won everything here and under the father figure who has just left.

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt worried. Promise him the captaincy post Virgil, and get that deal done before any other business.

In regards to his position, Slot apparently isn't big on long passes, it's all short and lower risk, so there isn't the same switching of play or those long diagonals Trent is the master of. Of course he didn't have Trent in his team so maybe just didn't have someone able to do it effectively which is why it didn't feature. If that isnt his style with us then no way Trent plays at right back as the reason he plays there is the space afforded to him from deep to make those raking 40/50 yard passes. So him into the middle, with Bradley at right back. I'd be more than happy with that so long as we buy that monster 6 to play with him. The Anfield wrap lads (Neil especially) thinks if Trent comes into midfield that means no new 6, but I don't see us not bringing in a defensive minded midfielder because even if Trent moves into midfield from full back he could be construed as being one, the defensive side of his game is weak. He only plays full back because of his exceptional and unique playmaking ability from that position, and when not protected by midfielders covering for him or doubling up to help him out he generally struggles. He's not quick over short distances, and he will get left for dead by quick runners from central midfield. He's not terrible defensively, but the fact he needs protecting speaks volumes. Bradley came in and locked up that right side on his own.

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14350 on: May 22, 2024, 09:37:18 am »
Bold to assume that Southgate will play him

There are two friendlies coming up, almost certainly he'll start in one of them in his preferred position so it's up to him to prove he can dominate in that position.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14351 on: May 22, 2024, 10:39:32 am »
There are two friendlies coming up, almost certainly he'll start in one of them in his preferred position so it's up to him to prove he can dominate in that position.

Why are we so sure midfield is his preferred position? Isn't it mostly speculation based on his occasional seeming disinterest in defending? He clearly enjoys the on the ball side of the game more, but then that'll go for many players. And he can do lots of on the ball stuff from right back.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #14352 on: May 22, 2024, 10:43:34 am »

As I don't really care about England, quite happy for them to experiment with Trent in a 2 with Declan Rice. Would be fun at least and who knows, they might do okay until they face serious opposition. At least he should be on a ball a fair bit and will have multiple passing options with England's forwards.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14353 on: May 22, 2024, 10:48:24 am »
I think Trent is Madrid's last missing piece. Imaging the damage Madrid would do with Trent feeding Mbappe from deep.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14354 on: May 22, 2024, 11:07:06 am »
I reckon he signs a new contract and is the spearhead of slotball.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #14355 on: May 22, 2024, 11:07:15 am »
I think Trent is Madrid's last missing piece. Imaging the damage Madrid would do with Trent feeding Mbappe from deep.

Go join a madrid fangroup. Fucking sick of people wishing TAA to franco's wankers, the original sportswashers.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14356 on: May 22, 2024, 11:07:48 am »
Why are we so sure midfield is his preferred position? Isn't it mostly speculation based on his occasional seeming disinterest in defending? He clearly enjoys the on the ball side of the game more, but then that'll go for many players. And he can do lots of on the ball stuff from right back.

Because he said so. This isn't speculation.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14357 on: May 22, 2024, 12:33:31 pm »
Football goes both ways mate. The team you're imagining can be got at defensively and that's what will determine how good they are.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #14358 on: May 22, 2024, 12:40:41 pm »
What is the matter with people? Trent is not going anywhere and he will soon sign a new contract. The idea he will go abroad rather than captain his hometown team is just insane.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #14359 on: May 22, 2024, 12:55:48 pm »
What is the matter with people? Trent is not going anywhere and he will soon sign a new contract. The idea he will go abroad rather than captain his hometown team is just insane.

Yeah, I can't see it. He's on course to be a club legend here.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA