Author Topic: Your gaming recommendations!  (Read 5278 times)

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Your gaming recommendations!
« Reply #40 on: December 1, 2017, 02:55:44 pm »
Playstation are doing 2 games for 30 quid. I'm picking up fallout 4, but it's a choice between Alien Isolation and Until Dawn for the other one. Thoughts?? :wave

Both really good games them. Think you'll be happy with both but maybe Alien if you like the films.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: December 1, 2017, 07:58:17 pm »
Both really good games them. Think you'll be happy with both but maybe Alien if you like the films.
Yeah, like the flicks. Both are really scary? :D

hmmm just read the until dawn thread. Everyone's in agreement it's quality
« Last Edit: December 1, 2017, 08:09:24 pm by Lawnmowerman »

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: December 1, 2017, 09:24:50 pm »
Yeah, like the flicks. Both are really scary? :D

hmmm just read the until dawn thread. Everyone's in agreement it's quality

Until Dawn was a free PS Plus game a few months ago so it’s more likely that Alien will be a free game in future than Until Dawn appearing a second time I’d have thought.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 3, 2017, 06:06:28 pm »
Until Dawn was a free PS Plus game a few months ago so it’s more likely that Alien will be a free game in future than Until Dawn appearing a second time I’d have thought.
Oh. Don't have ps plus. So it's a choice between a game they once gave away for free or a game they will give away for free down the line. No wonder they're doing them cheap ;D

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: December 3, 2017, 07:06:44 pm »
Oh. Don't have ps plus. So it's a choice between a game they once gave away for free or a game they will give away for free down the line. No wonder they're doing them cheap ;D

Haha it’s not guaranteed it will be a free game on PS Plus, it’s just more likely to be Alien seeing as Until Dawn has already been one. It’s a moot point anyway if you don’t pay for PS Plus as they will always cost you something.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A