Author Topic: What aftershave/perfume do you wear?  (Read 11096 times)

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: What aftershave/perfume do you wear?
« Reply #160 on: October 8, 2019, 01:08:52 PM »
I love it but be warned, it lasts for a very, very short time.

Are you you using the Eau De Toilette or Parfum?

Offline S

• pineless
  • Believer
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #161 on: October 8, 2019, 04:28:20 PM »
Are you you using the Eau De Toilette or Parfum?
I use Eau de Toilette. Is Parfum usually the same scent just stronger?

To be honest I know very little about fragrances in general.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #162 on: October 8, 2019, 06:00:19 PM »
I use Eau de Toilette. Is Parfum usually the same scent just stronger?

To be honest I know very little about fragrances in general.

Yeah is goes up in strength and longevity (and price) - Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum then Parfum.

Might be worth trying the Parfum in future mate to hold those Calabrian Bergamot top notes for even longer :)

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • Campaigns
  • Believer
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #163 on: October 8, 2019, 08:32:48 PM »
Yeah is goes up in strength and longevity (and price) - Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum then Parfum.

Might be worth trying the Parfum in future mate to hold those Calabrian Bergamot top notes for even longer :)

It's worth seeking out the Extreme versions, usually around £60-70 for the Toilette, but the fragrance does last a lot longer...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  - Sagan
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley
Law of Logical Argument   Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Believer in the Light Demons of Chunder-Upon-Tits - Corkboy
Very sad man with too much time on your hands - ghost1359

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #164 on: October 8, 2019, 08:48:49 PM »
Anyone try the fake ones?

Everyone goes on about creed aventus but £250+ is a lot to spend on an aftershave

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Believer
« Reply #165 on: October 8, 2019, 09:29:31 PM »
Eau d'strongbow (original)
He's got a tattoo on his wrist that says "I hate blackie blackie blackie blacks, and I fucking love handballing it into the opponent's goal and away from my own goal, and biting people, and kicking young kids in the bollocks when they ask for autographs. And diving. I fucking love that."

Online CHOPPZBOT

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #166 on: October 8, 2019, 09:35:37 PM »
T'up North, for men.

Appen' as it will, for thou

Goole-Halifax-Pontefract
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Spezialo

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #167 on: October 9, 2019, 12:17:57 PM »

Everyone goes on about creed aventus but £250+ is a lot to spend on an aftershave

Scent #2 from Zara smells like dior sauvage. Some smell like various Boss aftershaves and there is a similar creed in zara but can't remember the name.

Offline Shepnois

• Believer
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #168 on: October 9, 2019, 12:34:03 PM »

I wouldn't bother with fake ones but there are good clones out there. Mont Blanc - Explorer is a good Aventus clone.

You can also go down the fragrance splits route if you don't mind not having an original bottle. You can get expensive fragrances for a fraction of the price that way.
PSN: ForgotMyMantra

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #169 on: October 9, 2019, 01:01:46 PM »
You can also go down the fragrance splits route if you don't mind not having an original bottle. You can get expensive fragrances for a fraction of the price that way.

Sounds interesting this

Any reputable sites you've used mate?

Goes without saying I don't want to spend 20 quid on 10ml of Creed just to be sent 10ml of Hi-Karate!!

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2019, 04:46:24 PM »
https://copycatfragrances.co.uk/ All smell incredible and exactly like the real thing.

Maybe not last as long but for price cant complain at all.

Loads of mini ones to try before purchase larger bottles

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Believer
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2019, 05:39:57 PM »
Scent #2 from Zara smells like dior sauvage. Some smell like various Boss aftershaves and there is a similar creed in zara but can't remember the name.
Vibrant leather. About£12 instead of £150 ... but much weaker I guess. Still, quite good and a compliment winner.

My faves? Viktor and Rolf Spice Bomb and Marc Jacobs...

Offline nuts100

• Kopite
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2019, 12:30:15 AM »
Being a teenager in the 80's and going out in the 90's - the aftershave that had girls asking more than any other was - Cacharel Pour L'homme Eau de Toilette 

However they stopped making it for years and the new one, based off the original scent is a lot weaker, apparently. However will be ordering it to try and relive some of my youth. Unfortunately everything else is fucked, glad i'm married :)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Tantric Breather ♡
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2019, 12:36:37 AM »
Being a teenager in the 80's and going out in the 90's - the aftershave that had girls asking more than any other was - Cacharel Pour L'homme Eau de Toilette 

However they stopped making it for years and the new one, based off the original scent is a lot weaker, apparently. However will be ordering it to try and relive some of my youth. Unfortunately everything else is fucked, glad i'm married :)

I always remember back then that if a girl asked what aftershame you had on then nine times out of ten you were in.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

He who expects freedom of speech should allow others to speak .  Me - Now.

He who sees twats really is a twat themselves - Me - Now .

Offline nuts100

• Kopite
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2019, 02:41:16 AM »
I always remember back then that if a girl asked what aftershame you had on then nine times out of ten you were in.

Too far back to remember for me 🤔