Author Topic: Pre-Season: Match 4 - Liverpool vs. Huddersfield Town - Wed July 20th - 7.45pm  (Read 41984 times)

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
I thought Randall was pretty okay to be fair, but I think it's fair to say that Alexander-Arnold is a much bigger talent.

I don't think it's fair to judge anyone in that second half because the injury to Lucas really killed our forward momentum. I think it'd probably have been easier to play with 10 rather than play with George on the field.

We still defended well in that second half so got to give credit there. That one save in is game is the first thing of real note Karius has had to do.

Offline vallapureddy

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Flanagan and Brannagan just left out ?

Both are getting discussed for a loan move. 75% clause is getting them on hold. Flanno to wigan I think.

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
Both are getting discussed for a loan move. 75% clause is getting them on hold. Flanno to wigan I think.

Brannagan was left out because he was injured.Is going to US today

Flannagan is discussing a loan move to Burnley

Offline Lar Salty

• Anny Roader
Pretty terrifying how much Moreno struggles defensively against even poor opposition. How are players from fucking Huddersfield slipping in behind him. Praying we don't go into the season with him as our first choice left back. Could sabotage whatever chance we have at finishing top 4.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Does anybody know the squad for us tour?

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Sure it's understandable -  it's just that people are basically commenting on training exercises. Cheryou, Aspas etc - so easy for players to look great in these games; it just doesn't mean anything

Everything about preseason is ridiculous to be honest, commentators, half-time and full-time analysis, interviews, none of it is needed and none of it helps.

Offline ghalied

• Kemlynite
Everything about preseason is ridiculous to be honest, commentators, half-time and full-time analysis, interviews, none of it is needed and none of it helps.

To be fair, RAWK needs a pre-season to warm up too. It'd be silly to go straight into a season without practicing jumping to conclusions first. We can't be expected to handle the emotions of a game straight out the gates.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
To be fair, RAWK needs a pre-season to warm up too. It'd be silly to go straight into a season without practicing jumping to conclusions first. We can't be expected to handle the emotions of a game straight out the gates.
:lmao

Epic post!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Missed this you twat!  :D

Photo attached, not a flat cap in sight

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

Fiorentina.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Great save by Karius,impressed with Ejaria again last night,AA too.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
I was hoping to see some youtube footage from the drone but alas

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/man-arrested-after-drone-buzzed-11643894

How did the magic flying witchcraft machine, go down with the locals Zilty?....the Devils work? ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
How did the magic flying witchcraft machine, go down with the locals Zilty?....the Devils work? ;D

We burnt some offerings to the moorland Gods when we got home, and then I went off to worry some sheep.

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
We burnt some offerings to the moorland Gods when we got home, and then I went off to worry some sheep.

;D

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan

Dunno.... all the important players have avoided injury so far so ... decent preseason

This is the most important thing for preseason.  Big players avoiding injury.  But, with the hamstring injury to Brannagan and Lucas I'm getting a little worried.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  But, with the hamstring injury to Brannagan and Lucas I'm getting a little worried.

Probably none of the players have experienced a pre season like this ever in their career before in terms of intensity and demandings for the body. If you go through, you're in, no way of avoiding injuries as Klopp will demand 100% in every session.

Although I am not the biggest fan of Klopps overall approach in terms of pressing I very much like his squad management this summer so far, ins and outs, new players especially. He has the talents stay and brings in even more talent. Combined with his emphasis on physical strength there should be quite a successfull season ahead of us.

I expect a serious challenge for the title, and I am sure Klopp and the senior players like Lucas do as well.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:47:16 pm by steveeastend »
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
Probably none of the players have experienced a pre season like this ever in their career before in terms of intensity and demandings for the body. If you go through, you're in, no way of avoiding injuries as Klopp will demand 100% in every session.

I don't think it's about having an experience like the pre-season they are going through now.  Fatigue and not getting enough rest is the cause for most muscle injuries.  Hopefully, we won't see any more as we'll want to hit the ground running right from the start this year.