Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1770790 times)

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #10720 on: May 14, 2021, 11:17:51 am »
He's not happy, he barely celebrates scoring.
I think either him or Salah will leave in the summer, they have definitely fallen out.

They haven't fallen out and no-one is leaving in the summer.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10721 on: May 14, 2021, 11:19:47 am »
I think either him or Salah will leave in the summer, they have definitely fallen out.

I mean that's a massive leap to come to that conclusion.

He's pissed at his own form, he's said that. He's pissed he wasn't picked due to it. It's really not much of a surprise.

He knows he's only got himself to blame and is clearly frustrated.

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10722 on: May 14, 2021, 11:23:54 am »
I can't work out anymore who's being sarcy on here and who's being serious......and I'm being serious by the way  ;D

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10723 on: May 14, 2021, 11:32:25 am »
What time is he in the stocks today? Been boiling eggs all morning.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10724 on: May 14, 2021, 11:41:25 am »

People have been saying that for years and yet here we are, both still here.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10725 on: May 14, 2021, 11:46:07 am »

He's had, by his standards, a poor season. No-one knows, outside the club, if Covid has affected him physically, but mentally he will be affected and not be happy. Salah hit a difficult pass to put him in for the first v Saints, he could have chosen to shoot if he didn't wanna pass.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10726 on: May 14, 2021, 11:50:51 am »
What’s worrying is this isn’t a one off when it comes to Mane’s tantrums, We’ve seen Klopp bin off another player like Sakho due to petulant childish behaviour, and whilst he won’t hold a grudge (unlike someone like Ferguson), if push comes to shove this summer and a very good offer is received which we need to reinvest in one of the unmentionable two, then after Sadio’s season, he’ll be at the top of the shortlist to be sold/upgraded.

I don’t mind him being pissed off, either at being dropped or another individual frustrating performance. I also don’t think it’s a big deal him publicly snubbing Klopp like that either, even though it’s embarrassing and yes, disrespectful behaviour especially given how much the boss has backed him. But what is massively disappointing is that our current setup and recent success is all about the team not the individual, an ethos that seems to have escaped our No.10. To exhibit that sort of attitude last night given the result and performance of his mates, was out of order. You’d expect it in a prodigiously talented kid but FFS he’s 29. He needs to grow the fuck up and quickly.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 11:55:27 am by rossipersempre »
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10727 on: May 14, 2021, 11:55:29 am »
He is a great lad on and off the pitch, all of us can have tantrums like that in work if your in a shit humour. Just move on and forget about it , doubt Klopp gives a shit . He might not be having a great season but the lad never hides and always puts in a shift .

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10728 on: May 14, 2021, 11:58:41 am »
What’s worrying is this isn’t a one off when it comes to Mane’s tantrums, We’ve seen Klopp bin off another player like Sakho due to petulant childish behaviour, and whilst he won’t hold a grudge (unlike someone like Ferguson), if push comes to shove this summer and a very good offer is received which we need to reinvest in one of the unmentionable two, then after Sadio’s season, he’ll be at the top of the shortlist to be sold/upgraded.

I don’t mind him being pissed off, either at being dropped or another individual frustrating performance. I also don’t think it’s a big deal him publicly snubbing Klopp like that either, even though it’s embarrassing and yes, disrespectful behaviour especially given how much the boss has backed him. But what is massively disappointing is that our current setup and recent success is all about the team not the individual, an ethos that seems to have escaped our No.10. To exhibit that sort of attitude last night given the result and performance of his mates, was out of order. You’d expect it in a prodigiously talented kid but FFS he’s 29. He needs to grow the fuck up and quickly.

Worrying for who? Clearly not the manager, so who cares.

And with respect, he didnt bin off a class player who has been a great servant to us and is just having a shit season. He binned off someone who frankly would have been binned off anyway because he wasnt particularly good. Its not like he binned off the new Beckenbauer because he interrupted an interview.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10729 on: May 14, 2021, 12:02:59 pm »
Worrying for who? Clearly not the manager, so who cares.

And with respect, he didnt bin off a class player who has been a great servant to us and is just having a shit season. He binned off someone who frankly would have been binned off anyway because he wasnt particularly good. Its not like he binned off the new Beckenbauer because he interrupted an interview.
Wasn’t comparing them like for like, just making the point that Klopp can be ruthless if needs be. Obviously none of us has a window into his private thoughts but it’s denial at it’s finest to say Klopp isn’t worried about Mané’s dramatic loss of form.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #10730 on: May 14, 2021, 12:03:13 pm »
Agree with that Rossi.

Any Liverpool player, for whatever reason, who is pissed off at the very moment we beat Manchester U 4-2 at their gaffe is not thinking straight. Especially so since the result gives us - and him - a chance of Champions League football next season. That he was still indignant about being dropped two hours or so after he first heard is almost unbelievable. Mane sometimes throws a strop when he's substituted, and that seems forgivable (to a point), but this tantrum was selfish and unjustified.

I'm not surprised Jurgen Klopp underplayed it. He's a big man and he's a strategic one too. There's absolutely no advantage in telling the world you're disappointed with a player's attitude. But privately he must be.

And then there's the bottom line. Mane has had a poor season. If this was his first season in Red you'd be appalled at the idea that he was a Liverpool player. It isn't and we must hope it's a blip. But, on form alone, the front three for the big games now has to be Bobby, Mo and Jotta.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10731 on: May 14, 2021, 12:08:40 pm »
Snow in a soup bowl

Crouton in an ashtray.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10732 on: May 14, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »
Wasn’t comparing them like for like, just making the point that Klopp can be ruthless if needs be. Obviously none of us has a window into his private thoughts but it’s denial at it’s finest to say Klopp isn’t worried about Mané’s dramatic loss of form.

Oh I'm sure he is, but I doubt he's worried about him throwing a hissy fit every now and then.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10733 on: May 14, 2021, 12:10:21 pm »
That he was still indignant about being dropped two hours or so after he first heard is almost unbelievable.

That's why I think him missing his scoring chance was as much to do with it as being dropped.

I'm not surprised Jurgen Klopp underplayed it. He's a big man and he's a strategic one too. There's absolutely no advantage in telling the world you're disappointed with a player's attitude. But privately he must be.

I bet Klopp is livid, but he's never going to throw one of his players under the bus publicly, and even in private he's not the throwing teacups type.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10734 on: May 14, 2021, 12:16:09 pm »
Agree with that Rossi.

Any Liverpool player, for whatever reason, who is pissed off at the very moment we beat Manchester U 4-2 at their gaffe is not thinking straight. Especially so since the result gives us - and him - a chance of Champions League football next season. That he was still indignant about being dropped two hours or so after he first heard is almost unbelievable. Mane sometimes throws a strop when he's substituted, and that seems forgivable (to a point), but this tantrum was selfish and unjustified.

And then there's the bottom line. Mane has had a poor season. If this was his first season in Red you'd be appalled at the idea that he was a Liverpool player. It isn't and we must hope it's a blip. But, on form alone, the front three for the big games now has to be Bobby, Mo and Jotta.

I don't think he is thinking straight at the moment and that's why I'm giving him a little bit of leeway here. It wasn't so long ago he was consulting a doctor as he was so worried about how his form had deteriorated this season. He looks a bit beaten at the moment, I don't think there is much to worry about as I'm pretty sure time away and a good pre-season will get him back to full strength. It's not like he always behaves like this its out of character for him but he's only human. I've done it myself and I'm pretty sure most people have as frustration gets the better of you.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10735 on: May 14, 2021, 12:18:37 pm »
Agree with that Rossi.

About him being upset about not being picked Klopp had said that he usually tells the player concerned but he didn't have time to tell Sadio. It sounds like the decision to go with Jota was a last minute one maybe? Not saying it excuses his reaction but it may have added to his frustration.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10736 on: May 14, 2021, 12:19:56 pm »
That's why I think him missing his scoring chance was as much to do with it as being dropped.
Was a poor first touch. Plus he was also rugby tackled by McTominay in the penalty area, with Taylor’s red card superglued in his pocket. Of course, neither of those incidents excuse his immature reaction.

We all have disappointments in life and periods of feeling the gods are against us, but it’s how we deal with those setbacks is what matters. Same deal with finding out who people really are not when things are going great, but when they’re not. I’m not one to quote Rodgers but it’s called character. Sadly, Mané’s seems to be a little suspect in this regard. Reckon Jurgen will have him on a yoga/meditation retreat over the summer ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 12:21:31 pm by rossipersempre »

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10737 on: May 14, 2021, 12:24:08 pm »
About him being upset about not being picked Klopp had said that he usually tells the player concerned but he didn't have time to tell Sadio. It sounds like the decision to go with Jota was a last minute one maybe? Not saying it excuses his reaction but it may have added to his frustration.

It's very typical of Kloppo to try and turn the blame onto himself in public.   That reaction from Mane wasn’t a heat of the moment thing, that is why it was so out of order.

But hopefully he’s apologised now to his boss and all is well with the world  :P

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10738 on: May 14, 2021, 12:24:34 pm »
Was a poor first touch. Plus he was also rugby tackled by McTominay in the penalty area, with Taylor’s red card superglued in his pocket. Of course, neither of those incidents excuse his immature reaction.

We all have disappointments in life and periods of feeling the gods are against us, but it’s how we deal with those setbacks is what matters. Same deal with finding out who people really are not when things are going great, but when they’re not. I’m not one to quote Rodgers but it’s called character. Sadly, Mané’s seems to be a little suspect in this regard.

Sorry, but thats pretty bang out of order IMO.

He's given pretty vast sums of money to get hospitals and schools built in his local village at home but we're questioning his character because he's had a bit of a tantrum after being dropped for a big game in the midst of his worst season as a pro? Fair.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10739 on: May 14, 2021, 12:30:28 pm »

He's given pretty vast sums of money to get hospitals and schools built in his local village at home but we're questioning his character because he's had a bit of a tantrum after being dropped for a big game in the midst of his worst season as a pro? Fair.
Fucks sake, maybe you need a yoga retreat? I didn’t cast aspersions on what he does for his family and the people place he comes from. I’ve read that superb piece in the Athletic last summer. I know he’s a good lad and goes above and beyond. Hence why I wrote “a little suspect in this regard”.

It’s a team sport and he perhaps needs to reflect on that, rather than his individual feelings.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 12:32:08 pm by rossipersempre »

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #10740 on: May 14, 2021, 12:31:58 pm »

Agree with this. You'd struggle to ever truly know the character of a player. But we do know all the charitable works Sadio has done.

He's had a very poor season by his standards. He has also had Covid. Justifiable to drop him at the moment. After that, he's still a great player, one of the best African players on the planet and one of the best attackers in Europe. So, no concerns really. If offers come in, it is the same conversation it always is: how much, and what does he/us want to do?
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10741 on: May 14, 2021, 12:34:47 pm »
This is such a weird argument, I dunno what charity work has got to do with anything, Neymar does loads of similar stuff to what Sadio does and he gets slaughtered on here for his character.

Sadio was just having a bit of a sulk, that's all.  I don't think it was a good look for him and he should've shown the boss more respect, but I doubt anyone in the club even cares by now, apart from a bit of piss taking in training.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10742 on: May 14, 2021, 12:42:06 pm »
This is such a weird argument, I dunno what charity work has got to do with anything, Neymar does loads of similar stuff to what Sadio does and he gets slaughtered on here for his character.

Sadio was just having a bit of a sulk, that's all.  I don't think it was a good look for him and he should've shown the boss more respect, but I doubt anyone in the club even cares by now, apart from a bit of piss taking in training.

This in a nutshell. Suarez used to bite people on the pitch and the reaction to that wasn't near as bad as it is to what Mane did last night. He was wrong, it will be sorted, but the psychoanalyzing is so unnecessary 

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #10743 on: May 14, 2021, 12:46:51 pm »
Klopp on Mane: "If somebody shows me 5 million times respect and one time not, what is more important? I hope for you that your boss, if you one time don't show him respect, doesn't forget the other stuff."
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10744 on: May 14, 2021, 01:02:05 pm »
Liverpool fans: How dare Mané be upset after we’ve just beaten Utd at Old Trafford

Also Liverpool fans: I’m going to go on Twitter and call one of our players a dickhead cause I’m so upset, right after we’ve just beaten Utd at Old Trafford

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #10745 on: May 14, 2021, 01:05:29 pm »
Crouton in an ashtray.

pubic hair on a toilet seat
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #10746 on: May 14, 2021, 01:11:56 pm »

It’s a team sport and he perhaps needs to reflect on that, rather than his individual feelings.

Maybe he has. At the end of the day no one is perfect and all of us can throw a strop. He is obviously frustrated with himself. In all honesty if the behaviour continued than it might be an issue but I would suspect he has apologised and moved on. End of story.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 01:13:27 pm by Fruity »
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #10747 on: May 14, 2021, 01:18:58 pm »
This in a nutshell. Suarez used to bite people on the pitch and the reaction to that wasn't near as bad as it is to what Mane did last night. He was wrong, it will be sorted, but the psychoanalyzing is so unnecessary

Our knee-jerk reaction seems to be to defend or condemn a player depending on their current form on the pitch.
I dare say the discussion on this thread would have been very different if Mane was having a great season.

Klopp on Mane: "If somebody shows me 5 million times respect and one time not, what is more important? I hope for you that your boss, if you one time don't show him respect, doesn't forget the other stuff."

That right there is a wise man sharing context.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10748 on: May 14, 2021, 01:22:39 pm »
Our knee-jerk reaction seems to be to defend or condemn a player depending on their current form on the pitch.
I dare say the discussion on this thread would have been very different if Mane was having a great season.

That right there is a wise man sharing context.

Exactly. Classic example of ''what have you done for me lately'' mentality.

He's a competitor, and it's clearly eating him up why he's having a poor season, he just recently admitted so himself. Doesn't make his action correct, but he's a human being, and iin 5 years that he's been here, 2 ''incidents'' are hardly worth questioning his character. Anyone who has played the game, even in a five a side, knows when emotions are running high you may do something you wouldn't otherwise.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10749 on: May 14, 2021, 01:23:54 pm »

Kloppo is a special man, and Sadio is damn lucky to have him as a boss  :P

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #10750 on: May 14, 2021, 01:28:18 pm »
I was surprised when people had a balanced view or even an anti Salah view after his last public blow up - which was a huff over someone not passing to him
None of this is particularly 'major' on its face but he is someone whose not in control of his emotions all the time and it has intermittently affected him on the pitch.. think he needs to do some growing up to be honest

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #10751 on: May 14, 2021, 01:35:56 pm »
Amusing to think Mane throws his dummy out & a whole series of drama unfolds.

Must be Salah..
Defo something going on..
Mane not happy..
Mane leaving..
Who will relace him..
Are there funds available..

Season 2 out on Monday.

Even more laughable was the dinosaurs that Souness & Keane are..
Collectively taking the piss out of the lads for fist bumps, back patting etc.. basically well done lads, enjoying the win..

"Wouldn't have happened in our day, what that all about"

::)
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10752 on: May 14, 2021, 01:40:05 pm »
Here is the clip of Kloppo talking about this incident, worth watching for sure.

https://twitter.com/JamieHolme/status/1393175158626652161?s=20

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10753 on: May 14, 2021, 01:41:33 pm »

That's it then, no more to be said. He'll start and score on Sunday now as well you watch.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10754 on: May 14, 2021, 01:47:23 pm »
Amusing to think Mane throws his dummy out & a whole series of drama unfolds.

Must be Salah..
Defo something going on..
Mane not happy..
Mane leaving..
Who will relace him..
Are there funds available..

Season 2 out on Monday.

Even more laughable was the dinosaurs that Souness & Keane are..
Collectively taking the piss out of the lads for fist bumps, back patting etc.. basically well done lads, enjoying the win..

"Wouldn't have happened in our day, what that all about"

::)

Keane said he didn’t care too much about getting hugs from his manager which actually was used to somewhat defend Manes stance. Basically saying it’s not a big deal either way, which actually draws back to a pertinent point, I think managers generally care more about performances on the pitch and wanting to win at all costs than having a stroppy or moody attitude, Keane was allowed to be a stroppy moody prick as long as he was still a great player and providing a greater influence on the pitch, the moment he began declining yet still wanted to be the leader in the dressing room with all his bullying tactics Ferguson got him out the door.

He did the same with Ruud who had a problem with a blossoming Ronaldo, I think managers generally don’t care about these things as much as we think we do, the performance on the pitch is what matters the most, they understand that people have different personalities moods and they deal with different characters. Which is why I don’t think Klopp would be offended too much by Mane’s odd petulant moments because generally he is a great lad to have around the dressing room with a great character, nothing like Keane or Ruud for example. What will concern him more is his performances and what looks like a sharp physical decline.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10755 on: May 14, 2021, 01:48:19 pm »
Great to hear. As if he couldn’t get any higher in our estimation of him. We mere mortals could only wish for a boss like Jurgen.

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10756 on: May 14, 2021, 01:57:47 pm »
For all we know Mane may have apologised directly to Klopp before the team even left Old Trafford last night.

But we're never going to hear that from either officially.  Its just not the way we do things.

All behind closed doors.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10757 on: May 14, 2021, 02:02:25 pm »
Only gripe with him, was when he had a 1v1 with Henderson he didn't take his chance. Needs to sort that out, reoccurring theme this season.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10758 on: May 14, 2021, 02:06:12 pm »
For all we know Mane may have apologised directly to Klopp before the team even left Old Trafford last night.

But we're never going to hear that from either officially.  Its just not the way we do things.

All behind closed doors.

the boss already said they haven’t talked about it yet, but they will and it’ll be sorted, so I guess we have heard officially  :P

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10759 on: May 14, 2021, 02:07:34 pm »
the boss already said they haven’t talked about it yet, but they will and it’ll be sorted, so I guess we have heard officially  :P

I meant after the interview.  That was pretty much right after the game?  A lot could have happened afterward, but we'll never know.