Author Topic: Adam Lallana  (Read 371917 times)

Offline Felch Aid

• Believer
Re: Adam Lallana
« Reply #3840 on: August 5, 2019, 02:42:43 PM »
A peak purple patch 2017(? I think) Lallana at the start of this season would help. It's just sad when the inevitable breakdown happens.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #3841 on: August 5, 2019, 03:26:43 PM »
Ever since I saw him at Soton, I thought he would be a good player for us, if we ever signed him, and its a shame that injuries have robbed him of two seasons now [and he was also a late bloomer due to earlier health issues while at Soton].

Yeah, I wanted him when he was there. Pretty happy when we got him, he had 2-3 good seasons here. I still remember his goal against Bordeaux in the Europa League which was a beauty & his first ever goal for us against West Brom and then he had a belter of a season in 2016-17. Shame he couldn't kick on for the last couple of seasons.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #3842 on: August 5, 2019, 03:43:53 PM »
It would be great if we got another good season from Lallana. In many ways, contribution and consistency from players like him, Keita and Ox will determine the course of our season. They are the resource we havenít had available last season, they could be a new wind in our sails. Letís hope we get to see it.

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer