Author Topic: Xherdan Shaqiri - Sponsored by The Cube  (Read 256397 times)

Online Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. He's creepy and he's kooky, mysterious and spooky, he's altogether ooky, he's Adam's fa-mi-ly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Xherdan Shaqiri - Sponsored by The Cube
« Reply #2440 on: June 28, 2020, 03:30:04 PM »
Always thought it was 12 appearances

No 5 pal... We get 40 medals(for players and staff) and any player that has 5 appearances automatically gets one.

I don't know but Liverpool FC might apply for more considering Covid 19 and the 5 sub rule.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • Believer
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #2441 on: June 28, 2020, 04:52:45 PM »
No 5 pal... We get 40 medals(for players and staff) and any player that has 5 appearances automatically gets one.

I don't know but Liverpool FC might apply for more considering Covid 19 and the 5 sub rule.
But there won't be enough medals left if Covid gets 19, mate...

;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Believer
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #2442 on: June 28, 2020, 07:04:31 PM »
And just to be clear, because many people seem to misunderstand this, while all players with 5+ appearances automatically get one, that doesn't mean that those with less than five automatically miss out. After all the 5+ players get theirs, any remaining medals can be handed out at the club's discretion. Knowing Klopp he would ensure that all players who played a part, even with less than 5 appearances, would get a medal.
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Online Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. He's creepy and he's kooky, mysterious and spooky, he's altogether ooky, he's Adam's fa-mi-ly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2443 on: June 28, 2020, 07:18:00 PM »
And just to be clear, because many people seem to misunderstand this, while all players with 5+ appearances automatically get one, that doesn't mean that those with less than five automatically miss out. After all the 5+ players get theirs, any remaining medals can be handed out at the club's discretion. Knowing Klopp he would ensure that all players who played a part, even with less than 5 appearances, would get a medal.

Agree

Think Williams, Elliot, Jones will get to 5 barring injury.

Then it will all depend on how many backroom staff he wants to give them too. If any left over I think he will then give medals to Lonergan and Kelleher. Certainly Lonergan. All 4 keepers travel with the match day squad.

Also think Liverpool will try to get more medals.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:27:17 PM by Fordy »

Online RedForeverTT

• Believer
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #2444 on: June 29, 2020, 02:07:34 PM »
Would be really unlucky if he didnít get his medal. I would be demoralised if it were me.

I am sort of disappointed things didnít work out for Shaq. Sometimes it is just like that where a player doesnít suit the club and it was no fault of his. He is not a Charlie Adam.