Author Topic: Tapatalk version  (Read 7414 times)

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Tapatalk version
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2018, 05:00:49 PM »
you THINK you've defeated them

I've been there....

:(
I won. In and signed in on version 6.
bollocks

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #81 on: August 6, 2018, 07:04:14 PM »
So annoying that the newest version of this still doesn't work. Will tapa talk ever fix it??
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #82 on: August 8, 2018, 12:15:05 AM »
[I don't care if your version of Tapatalk works or not as long as I don't need to see your annoying as shite message after every post]

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #83 on: September 6, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »
Mine's just done something weird, dunno if it was updating but I had to log in again and now all my threads are going back to the first post. :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2018, 02:25:03 PM »
New version still doesn't work. Mostly post from my phone so its a disaster. I do wonder if it will ever work again.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2019, 10:50:41 PM »
I'm suddenly getting adverts for S*n holidays on tapatalk tonight, I know I've not clicked on anything related to them so is this an issue with tapatalk that I can't get around without upgrading?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Just Elmo?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2019, 11:20:09 AM »
I'm suddenly getting adverts for S*n holidays on tapatalk tonight, I know I've not clicked on anything related to them so is this an issue with tapatalk that I can't get around without upgrading?

Try turning off personalised ads in the settings. I turned it off a while back and now all the ads I see are for shit dating sites.  ;D

Online Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2019, 12:00:35 PM »
Try turning off personalised ads in the settings. I turned it off a while back and now all the ads I see are for shit dating sites.  ;D
Not had much success eh?
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2019, 09:24:55 PM »
;D Cheers, will give it a go.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #89 on: February 6, 2019, 11:03:20 AM »
Doesn't seem to let me subscribe to threads any more?

Offline Claire.

• The Don. Giving it up for Lents. Too bright for most RAWK users. Getting antsy.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
« Reply #90 on: February 6, 2019, 03:30:43 PM »
Tapatalk isn't anything to do with rawk, ask them.
I am not the resurrection.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #91 on: February 7, 2019, 09:34:52 AM »
I have done. It lets me subscribe to threads on the two other forums, but not RAWK - hence why I thought it may be to do with the board.

Fuck knows.

Offline Claire.

• The Don. Giving it up for Lents. Too bright for most RAWK users. Getting antsy.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
« Reply #92 on: February 7, 2019, 11:42:44 AM »
We haven't changed anything, so it has to be their end?
I am not the resurrection.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2019, 12:35:37 PM »
incredibly slow loading different forums for me lately on my phone,,have reinstalled etc,,still the same,, fine on laptop though.
bollocks

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2019, 05:04:23 PM »
incredibly slow loading different forums for me lately on my phone,,have reinstalled etc,,still the same,, fine on laptop though.
Mines been the same mate and also doing weird shit like going from 100+ unread posts to less than 10 then back to above 100 again!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2019, 06:28:23 PM »

Me too, going into different parts of the forum on my phone takes forever to load.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #96 on: Today at 08:00:33 AM »
Glad am not the only one.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

bollocks