Author Topic: League cup draw  (Read 157227 times)

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Re: League cup draw
« Reply #1360 on: December 1, 2016, 09:45:05 am »
Not a STH sadly.

Would love to watch the Reds at Wembley.  Never been before.  :)

Should be OK to bunk in
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #1361 on: December 1, 2016, 09:58:42 am »
Personally If we do get to the final I think it will Be like last time 3 homes guarantee 2 gets you in ballot just this time round the people on 2 will have a less chance

Didn't they say 93% of people on 2 who entered the ballot got tickets for last season final? This year will be the same as last, 4 games and you get 1st choice on seats. 3 gets a ticket, and 2 enter ballot.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1362 on: December 1, 2016, 10:00:56 am »
Didn't they say 93% of people on 2 who entered the ballot got tickets for last season final? This year will be the same as last, 4 games and you get 1st choice on seats. 3 gets a ticket, and 2 enter ballot.

They will also do one for those with all 7 games (rightly so). As did for people with all 6 last season

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #1363 on: December 1, 2016, 10:05:03 am »
They will also do one for those with all 7 games (rightly so). As did for people with all 6 last season

Can't remember if they did that last season, but they probably should do it again this season. Only fair. I'd only qualify for the 3 homes, hopefully you boys dont take all the good seats! Managed to get a great seat behind the goal last season.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1364 on: December 1, 2016, 10:10:12 am »
Can't remember if they did that last season, but they probably should do it again this season. Only fair. I'd only qualify for the 3 homes, hopefully you boys dont take all the good seats! Managed to get a great seat behind the goal last season.

Yeah they deffo did because I got one in that sale behind the goal as well haha.

A sale for all 7 would be better this season as the max people in it will be the Burton allocation which was 1.3k I think

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1365 on: December 1, 2016, 10:12:06 am »
7? They'll have been 6 league cup games this season.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1366 on: December 1, 2016, 10:17:01 am »
7? They'll have been 6 league cup games this season.

Indeed...my error :-\

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1367 on: December 1, 2016, 10:34:36 am »
Not arsed how much they've paid.  They shouldn't have any more right than a person whose paid for £9 tickets for every round of the competition.  There's loads of reason why our final crowds are so shit, this is just one of them.  After paying my money for each round of the competition I'd like a guarantee that I'm not sat next to some prick in a suit on a corporate jolly for the top bantz.
This.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline GMac1984

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1368 on: December 1, 2016, 10:43:21 am »
Dates should be confirmed today I assume?

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1369 on: December 1, 2016, 10:44:37 am »
Not arsed how much they've paid.  They shouldn't have any more right than a person whose paid for £9 tickets for every round of the competition.  There's loads of reason why our final crowds are so shit, this is just one of them.  After paying my money for each round of the competition I'd like a guarantee that I'm not sat next to some prick in a suit on a corporate jolly for the top bantz.

Yep, and should be the same for STH who always get priority.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1370 on: December 1, 2016, 10:47:37 am »
Hopefully be spares knocking about for the away leg - it's really been a perfect storm of circumstances leading to league away tickets being like gold dust.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1371 on: December 1, 2016, 10:51:46 am »

They didn't do a sale for all games last year. Sale 1 was 4+, then 3. then ballot for 2.
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/205933-capital-one-cup-final-ticket-details

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #1372 on: December 1, 2016, 10:58:41 am »
They didn't do a sale for all games last year. Sale 1 was 4+, then 3. then ballot for 2.
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/205933-capital-one-cup-final-ticket-details

They may have to this season with the increased capacity of Anfield meaning more may qualify with all 3 homes for the 31,735 Wembley tickets.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1373 on: December 1, 2016, 11:00:09 am »

Im going mad

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1374 on: December 1, 2016, 11:07:07 am »
They may have to this season with the increased capacity of Anfield meaning more may qualify with all 3 homes for the 31,735 Wembley tickets.
IF we get through.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1375 on: December 1, 2016, 11:10:33 am »
All homes unlikely to ever guarantee a final again. Both home games have been a 54000 sell out. Very few went to general sale for Spurs and none for Leeds. I would guess at least 40000 normal admission fans will have all homes (ST/Members/FC). 1 in 2 chance at best.

Anyway, lets win the semi final first. But whether we beat Southampton or not, we will make other finals over the next few years and that is the situation we are faced with. If you haven't got away credits it will be a nervous wait for finals

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #1376 on: December 1, 2016, 11:30:48 am »
It's easier to get club Wembley season ticket sell all England games and the rest and just keep the finals

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1377 on: December 1, 2016, 11:39:52 am »
It's easier to get club Wembley season ticket sell all England games and the rest and just keep the finals

Aren't they expensive?

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #1378 on: December 1, 2016, 11:48:40 am »
I'm sure I read somewhere 5-6k of that "The extra 8k"seats at Anfield is hospitality and I know they sold lots of those but the club also kept shit loads amd sells em on site.
I know a lot of overseas have stopped buying from touts for £150-200 cus every game has been available till last minute on the site from the hospitality sections.
My point not all those extra seats will be fans with credits

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #1379 on: December 1, 2016, 11:53:02 am »
My mate from Bulgaria says Ivdont buy from touts anymore cus the club has replaced them he now rings the club and asks for cheapest hosp ticket and gets it every time even for United.

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #1380 on: December 1, 2016, 12:31:40 pm »
Anyone got a breakdown of the prices Southampton charged last year? i.e OAP and such

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1381 on: December 1, 2016, 12:34:10 pm »
Anyone got a breakdown of the prices Southampton charged last year? i.e OAP and such

Max they charged was £18 for adult, £12 for concession, £10 for under 18
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #1382 on: December 1, 2016, 01:29:25 pm »
date and time might be confirmed after the fa cup draw this monday 5 december !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #1383 on: December 1, 2016, 01:31:23 pm »
Max they charged was £18 for adult, £12 for concession, £10 for under 18

Thanks mate. Hopefully similar this time around

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1384 on: December 1, 2016, 01:40:03 pm »

Was thinking the same

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1385 on: December 1, 2016, 01:43:52 pm »
Do you think they will put the prices up for the home leg?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1386 on: December 1, 2016, 01:45:21 pm »
Someone tell me why anyone who has attended all home games should get priority over someone else for the final?

With the capacity increase it only decrease our odds of getting a ticket

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1387 on: December 1, 2016, 01:46:51 pm »
Wonder if they can shift 6k for this? Their away support is horrific at the best of times but maybe they'll all come out of the woodwork like they did for their game in Milan.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #1388 on: December 1, 2016, 01:55:29 pm »
Someone tell me why anyone who has attended all home games should get priority over someone else for the final?

Who do you think should get priority?

There is no final yet anyway, only a semi-final against a team who beat Arsenal away.
Legacy fan

Online xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #1389 on: December 1, 2016, 02:13:59 pm »

Why would they need to wait until after that? I don't see how/why the FA cup draw could affect it, as none of the 4 teams will be allowed to play FA cup on the Monday night anyway.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1390 on: December 1, 2016, 02:16:57 pm »
Why would they need to wait until after that? I don't see how/why the FA cup draw could affect it, as none of the 4 teams will be allowed to play FA cup on the Monday night anyway.

Incase BBC / BT want to schedule an FA Cup game on the Sunday

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1391 on: December 1, 2016, 02:29:31 pm »
Do you think they will put the prices up for the home leg?

I would expect so but it will still be reasonable compared to the League

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #1392 on: December 1, 2016, 03:17:24 pm »
Both Hull and Southampton scheduled to play on Sun 22nd - so either one would have to play on Tues 24th or both games on Wed or even one on Thursday

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #1393 on: December 1, 2016, 03:34:28 pm »
From the 2016/17 tv games thread:

Monday 23 January
8pm Southampton v Leicester City (Sky Sports)*
*In the event of Southampton participating in the League Cup semi-finals, this match will move to Sunday 22 January, 12.00pm and remain live on Sky Sports

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #1394 on: December 1, 2016, 03:35:20 pm »
And Hull have the late Sunday game so both play that day

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1395 on: December 1, 2016, 06:29:29 pm »

It will take the bloody FA a week or so to sort out TV games and arguments between TV companies
« Last Edit: December 1, 2016, 06:32:59 pm by nickyd186 »
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1396 on: December 1, 2016, 06:49:40 pm »

Club Wembley is changing after this season,

They are changing things so CW season ticket holders don't get finals and semi's

They are going to want to do, want the clubs do and sell them directly for higher prices or it will go to participating clubs hospitality members

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #1397 on: December 1, 2016, 08:54:51 pm »
Club Wembley is changing after this season,

They are changing things so CW season ticket holders don't get finals and semi's

They are going to want to do, want the clubs do and sell them directly for higher prices or it will go to participating clubs hospitality members
Good idea that

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1398 on: December 2, 2016, 01:13:02 pm »
Dates confirmed, 1st leg on Wed 11th Jan, 2nd leg on Wed 25th Jan :

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/245583-dates-confirmed-for-southampton-efl-cup-semi-final

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1399 on: December 2, 2016, 01:17:10 pm »
Eugh. Was hoping the first leg was the Tuesday, will be lying in a hospital bed post-op at the time of the first leg. Will have to try to stream it on my mobile, if I'm awake!