Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4573308 times)

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
I honestly think celebrities could save us from Trump. If enough A-list names come out and reject him then he's going to spend a hell of a lot of time fuming about them on Twitter and wondering why they don't want to be his mates.

The man is a child. An actual fucking child.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xSGQ91DwOcw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xSGQ91DwOcw</a>

but he already has so many friends, the best friends... not that he needs them
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Also how many think this is an actual problem with a lot of voters?

Spoiler
[close]

I'm guessing that's fake. I don't think anyone capable of putting words together the way that guy does (i.e. even close to grammatically correctly) could be quite that stupid. It's also not like focusing on the name "The ACA" is a winning strategy for Republicans - they're repealing it no matter what.

At Thanksgiving, my mother made what I thought was a perfectly plausible suggestion: that the Republicans should repeal the ACA and simultaneously pass the same exact law with the abortion/birth control bits taken out. They could give it a new name and call it "Trumpcare" to fool the morons into thinking anything's changed.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
At Thanksgiving, my mother made what I thought was a perfectly plausible suggestion: that the Republicans should repeal the ACA and simultaneously pass the same exact law with the abortion/birth control bits taken out. They could give it a new name and call it "Trumpcare" to fool the morons into thinking anything's changed.

Your mother is clever.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
I'm guessing that's fake. I don't think anyone capable of putting words together the way that guy does (i.e. even close to grammatically correctly) could be quite that stupid. It's also not like focusing on the name "The ACA" is a winning strategy for Republicans - they're repealing it no matter what.
I don't think it is fake, myself.

I suppose even the most convincing example of such oblivious rank stupidity and ignorance could always just be an exceedingly well-executed and elaborate fake, impeccably constructed in its every minute detail, but why bother? It's certainly not beyond belief:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sx2scvIFGjE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sx2scvIFGjE</a>
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Online coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
I don't think it is fake, myself.

I suppose even the most convincing example of such oblivious rank stupidity and ignorance could always just be an exceedingly well-executed and elaborate fake, impeccably constructed in its every minute detail, but why bother? It's certainly not beyond belief:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sx2scvIFGjE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sx2scvIFGjE</a>

"Thanks, you made me look stupid, LOL!"

No, you moron, you made yourself look stupid.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Something to read...

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/opinion/bannon-versus-trump.html

“We must create strategic alliances to overthrow the present order of things,” Dugin has written, “of which the core could be described as human rights, anti-hierarchy and political correctness — everything that is the face of the Beast, the Antichrist.”

What. The. Fuck. How in a billion alternative universes has this happened
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:27:28 am by kcbworth »

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
What. The. Fuck. How in a billion alternative universes has this happened

Unluckeeee?  :-\

on a serious note I actually had to go find the transcripts of that Bannon speech in the vatican to be sure he said that shit... and of course, he actually did
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rkk2zqgPJWA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Rkk2zqgPJWA</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I honestly think celebrities could save us from Trump. If enough A-list names come out and reject him then he's going to spend a hell of a lot of time fuming about them on Twitter and wondering why they don't want to be his mates.

The man is a child. An actual fucking child.

It's as if Davek was elected president.  He'd be too busy fewming and responding to all the jibes at his beloved club to actually get anything done. 

At best this moron will be a figure head.  He thinks he's a king or a god and just expects to be worshipped.  He still doesn't seem to realise that the election was a job application and that he's actually expected to do something now that he's got the job.  Actually, he probably knows; he just doesn't give an orange shit because it's all too boring.

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Robert F Kennedy JR says Trump asked him to chair a commission on vaccine safety and he agreed. Has lobbied for vaccine exemptions.

RFK Jr is a well known anti-vaxxer crank, in case you're wondering.

Make Measles Great Again.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
Robert F Kennedy JR says Trump asked him to chair a commission on vaccine safety and he agreed. Has lobbied for vaccine exemptions.

It really is Nineteen Eighty-Four.  The ministry of Love=torture, etc

Roll on republicans!
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan

Utterly bonkers, and dangerous. Need to teach them what herd immunity is
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Utterly bonkers, and dangerous. Need to teach them what herd immunity is

2014-

But, sigh, emails.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
2014-

But, sigh, emails.

We really are in an era of post truth politics. The way knowledge and facts are just dismissed so easily
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
might be a blessing, the bible belt of america wiped out by the 'pox.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

Why not appoint Wakefield and Jenny McCarthy as well?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
What a pathetic c*nt the man is.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
It's just a pity Streep had to throw in that "MMA is not the arts" quip because of course that's what the right wingers have latched on to - look at the elitist! Out of touch! - and that's allowed them to discard the entire content of the speech and become further entrenched in their pro-ethno-nationalist views. Pity. It's like anyone on the left needs to micro-analyse their speeches for these Get Out Of Jail Free cards or risk pushing the right even further into insanityland.

This whole "look at these elites" thing came up on my Facebook feed from a couple of friends who are both wealthy, university-educated white Australian males. I'm sure they have suffered terribly at the hands of the elites, poor dears.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
Meh streep is a child rapist supporter so who gives a shit about her hypocrisy.

however trump is such a massive massive c**t and it's scary as fuck the way he is acting so unprofessionally.
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
When I wish people Happy New Year, I'm thinking to myself, 'who the fuck am I kidding.'

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan

however trump is such a massive massive c**t and it's scary as fuck the way he is acting so unprofessionally.

Wait what? gonna need some context on Streep "supporting a child rapist"

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

I assume it's about Roman Polanski.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
She Gave a standing ovation and also said she is sorry he (Roman Polanski.) is in jail etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOv9RRc1Oqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo

She can stick her opinion right up her ass as far as i'm concerned.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
It's just a pity Streep had to throw in that "MMA is not the arts" quip because of course that's what the right wingers have latched on to - look at the elitist! Out of touch! - and that's allowed them to discard the entire content of the speech and become further entrenched in their pro-ethno-nationalist views. Pity. It's like anyone on the left needs to micro-analyse their speeches for these Get Out Of Jail Free cards or risk pushing the right even further into insanityland.

This whole "look at these elites" thing came up on my Facebook feed from a couple of friends who are both wealthy, university-educated white Australian males. I'm sure they have suffered terribly at the hands of the elites, poor dears.

A blue I follow on twitter pointed out that nobody who willingly signed on for a Thatcher puff piece gets to lecture anyone on morality.

FWIW I don't think her point was "MMA is shit and awful" more "all we'll have left is sports and that isn't art" which is fair enough. Football and MMA are weird choices to specify though.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Tara Palmeri Verified account
‏@tarapalmeri

Expect Trump's inauguration to have a "soft sensuality" not a "circus-like celebration" with celebrities, says his inauguration planner

:lmao wtf is "soft sensuality"

"Gently grab them by the pussy?"

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Tara Palmeri Verified account
‏@tarapalmeri

Expect Trump's inauguration to have a "soft sensuality" not a "circus-like celebration" with celebrities, says his inauguration planner

:lmao wtf is "soft sensuality"

"Gently grab them by the pussy?"
Because no celebrities would be seen dead... ha ha
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A blue I follow on twitter pointed out that nobody who willingly signed on for a Thatcher puff piece gets to lecture anyone on morality.

FWIW I don't think her point was "MMA is shit and awful" more "all we'll have left is sports and that isn't art" which is fair enough. Football and MMA are weird choices to specify though.

MMA Mixed Martial Arts

Can see why she chose that one.

Football, well it's the biggest sport in the country isn't it?

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Moby invited to DJ Donald Trump's inauguration: 'Hahahahaha, wait, hahahaha, really?'

Moby, who a quick Google would have shown has previously described President-elect Donald Trump as an “actual psychopath”, has been asked to DJ at one of Trump’s inauguration balls.

Unlike every other artist Trump’s people have approached  about performing at the 20 January event, Moby did say he would actually play…but only if Trump makes his tax returns public as payment.

"Hahahahaha, I was just asked by a booking agent if I would consider djing at one of the inaugural balls for #trump...," Moby wrote on Instagram.

"Hahahahaha, wait, Hahahaha, really? I guess I'd DJ at an inaugural ball if as payment #trump released his tax returns… So #trump what do you think, I DJ for you and you release your tax returns?"

Just for fun, Moby later made a playlist for Billboard for Trump’s inauguration, which feature’s Rage Against the Machine’s ‘Killing in the Name’, Radiohead’s ‘Idioteque’ and Billie Holiday’s ‘Strange Fruit’.

We also learned today that Charlotte Church was asked to sing.

“Your staff have asked me to sing at your inauguration, a simple Internet search would show I think you're a tyrant. Bye,” she tweeted.

As it stands, the Rockettes, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and 16-year-old "America's Got Talent" singer, Jackie Evancho will play Trump's inauguration.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/donald-trump-inauguration-performer-president-moby-date-singer-a7519696.html
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
She Gave a standing ovation and also said she is sorry he (Roman Polanski.) is in jail etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOv9RRc1Oqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo

She can stick her opinion right up her ass as far as i'm concerned.

That first quote is pretty awful, but the standing ovation thing is a pretty big stretch. Everybody else is clapping too, and she looks like she is standing up to get a better view as she leans forward to look around someone

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

From 2002:

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Drumpf, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

That would be convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/10/jeffrey-epstein-decade-scandal-prince-andrew
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:52:08 pm by SP »

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
From 2002:
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

That would be convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/10/jeffrey-epstein-decade-scandal-prince-andrew

that's horrible as well. Not sure it takes away what I was saying though? I was just commenting on streeps horrible views. and I'm not surprised at all about trumps views any more. Terrible person.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
MMA Mixed Martial Arts

Can see why she chose that one.

Football, well it's the biggest sport in the country isn't it?

Right but in talking about removing foreigners hurting Hollywood she's mentioned a sport with just two out of nine white American champions, the rest being immigrants, foreigners or black.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
that's horrible as well. Not sure it takes away what I was saying though? I was just commenting on streeps horrible views. and I'm not surprised at all about trumps views any more. Terrible person.

She has one horrible view which you take exception with, which if I'm not mistaken doesn't actually invalidate every other view they have? Or is that how it works for you?

Right but in talking about removing foreigners hurting Hollywood she's mentioned a sport with just two out of nine white American champions, the rest being immigrants, foreigners or black.

Yeah. I've gotta say I didn't love Streep's speech. I think it came from a place of a lot of fear more than anything. For me, even as an occasional snob myself, an unbelievably piece of snobbery. The mixed martial arts comment struck me as more about the educated elite vs the unwashed masses than about race, and while that may not be what she intended, it certainly will be interpreted as just another outstanding example of liberal Hollywood elites being infuriatingly out of touch.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
The mixed martial arts comment struck me as more about class than about race, and while that may not be what she intended, it certainly will be interpreted as just another outstanding example of liberal Hollywood elites being infuriatingly out of touch.

MMA is pretty brutal, though. A lot of her generation don't like it. Not a fan myself. Anyway, it could have been worse. She could have said NASCAR. Or lynching.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What happened to that court case brought by that woman who claimed that Trump (and Epstein) raped her when she was 13? I thought it was supposed to be heard in December.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What happened to that court case brought by that woman who claimed that Trump (and Epstein) raped her when she was 13? I thought it was supposed to be heard in December.
she dropped it

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan

voluntarily dismissed 3 days before the election.