Author Topic: Re: Brendan Rodgers to remain at LFC - pointless speculation in here please...  (Read 177019 times)

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
:)

Bingo

Wings
Chopper beat me too it Fordy  :wave

You are the architect of Billy`s post.

Good post that by the way Billy.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So ayre is on his way out then...interesting times ahead

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals

What, eh? Were have you heard this. This is what CraigDS must of been going on about?

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

A total re shuffle, apparently we've spoke to Cortese.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
What, eh? Were have you heard this. This is what CraigDS must of been going on about?

I think it's off twitter as I've seen it myself.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Guessing now, but perhaps we've sewn up our freebies(well cheaper signings) and will wait until all changes have been made before we go for our main targets?

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A total re shuffle, apparently we've spoke to Cortese.
Martin? The Goodfellas guy?
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anything more concrete than twatter rumours?

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada

Thats why I just checked this thread to see if the Twitter rumour was true thought I may have missed something.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Anything more concrete than twatter rumours?

Nah, it's been going around a while now though, at least a few weeks ago I first heard it.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nah, it's been going around a while now though, at least a few weeks ago I first heard it.
Cheers Craig, so nothing to see then.

Move along  :wave

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Get IN!

Who is he?
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline N0rnIr0nRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Twitter saying Ayre is gone.

Nothing solid but I think it is a change which is needed. Ayre has been good with commercial stuff but a clown with transfer dealings.
"I usually have a second pair of glasses but I can't find them because it's hard to find glasses without glasses!" Jürgen Klopp

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan

Somebody on here called it weeks ago.

I mentioned it a few days ago but nobody could remember.

Looks like it was a brilliant piece of ITK.

Even called Standard Chartered.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Gonebay

• Horny for Dudek
  • Kopite
Finally we can hope for good things if Ayre goes up the pyre.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan

link?

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I know. I remember you telling me Shane. Hadn't heard the rumour myself because I hadn't been near a football forum in months. It'll be interesting to see if there is any truth in these rumours now. We might know a bit more at 10.30pm tonight mate..

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Someone on Twitter mentioned it in a conversation with Dan Kennett about two weeks ago. I posted it...I think... ;D
« Last Edit: June 8, 2015, 07:38:59 pm by Kopenhagen »
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
For me the point is that we should be recruiting people who have already made those mistakes and learned from them. We have too many people at the Club who are learning on the job.

Errr... Isn't that the same thing? People who have made mistakes and learned from them have learned on the job.

You know the story about the IBM employee who fucked up and lost the company $50 million. When some one said 'you'll be sacking him then?' The response was 'why would I sack him? I've just spent $50 million on his training'.

Your basic premise must be that FSG are incapable of learning from their mistakes. The alternative view, supported by the evidence, is that they knew fuck all about football when they bought the club but have spent five years learning hard lessons.

The reality is that if we are sold by FSG, we might be bought by another company who have to start again from scratch and we have another five years of mistakes. 

There are a lot of issues with FSG but they are the best owners we've had for years. We won a few things under Moores but were in decline off the field in terms of the stadium and commercial activity. If you're one of the mentalists who pop up saying FSG are worse than Hicks and Gillette then you should get back on the medication.

As far as Rodgers goes, if we want to replace him with a manager who's been there and done it in the premier League then the list of candidates is pretty short: Ferguson's retired, Wenger, Pellegrini and Mourinho aren't going anywhere... that pretty much leaves Ancelotti and I don't think he's the future of Liverpool Football Club.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
It's finally a fresh start if Ayre does go. He's the last remaining bad smell from the Hicks and Gillett era.

Hopefully him hanging around on the pitch acting the usual idiot after Palace, and gegging into Gerrard's photos, was him knowing he was out.

You can never be too sure though. I don't know how he's managed to survive this long and keep getting promotions.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hopefully Ayre does go and we bring in a good Director of football

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Will probably be our best move of the summer if its true

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
Someone on Twitter mentioned it in a conversation with Dan Kennett about two weeks ago. I posted it...I think... ;D

No mate, I'm talking like 6-8 weeks ago, maybe even longer. It was just a post lost in a sea of shite and I don't think anyone else picked up on it.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Hopefully Ayre does go and we bring in a good Director of football

We'd most probably get a new CEO in that case, a banker like Cortese.
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We'd most probably get a new CEO in that case, a banker like Cortese.

Hopefully mate, you know why Cortese resigned?

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No mate, I'm talking like 6-8 weeks ago, maybe even longer. It was just a post lost in a sea of shite and I don't think anyone else picked up on it.

Very interesting...

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Some feud with the owner & I remember he was linked with Milan heavily at the time...

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

Disagreements with the owners iirc, I don't know for sure though.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Was me ;) not saying how I knew though.

Offline wordroam

• Anny Roader
Anybody know what the late night presser is for ?

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan

Very interesting...

A basic 'Ayre leaving' search has Mutton Geoff "Hoping the Ayre leaving rumours are true." on the 13th April.

So must have been earlier than that.

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Ayre leaving.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Will probably be our best move of the summer if its true

Best move since Hodgson was sacked more like.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Twitter.com

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

What presser?

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
Was me ;) not saying how I knew though.

Do us a favour mate, what date did you post it ?

I've mentioned it loads on here and nobody ever replied, at one point I thought I'd dreamed it.
 :D

Offline Twelfth Man

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
New stand is being sponsored by the NHS for 1p for perpetuity?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Do us a favour mate, what date did you post it ?

I've mentioned it loads on here and nobody ever replied, at one point I thought I'd dreamed it.
 :D

You sure you haven't?

The Geoff post was the first I saw of it mentioned on here.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
You sure you haven't?

The Geoff post was the first I saw of it mentioned on here.

Definitely not Craig, I've questioned it myself a few times, and none of the times I asked have come up.
 :-\