Author Topic: Battle of the Nations Draft II - Discussion, Shit-talking, and Team Building  (Read 8969 times)

Offline vivabobbycurmudgeongraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • The boys pen cured my acne

I think we go with this. Away until this evening. Have fun
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. VERY well drilled at the back!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
Is Essien wasted slightly in a holding role?

Was Lauren as good as we think he is or was he just at Arsenal at the right time? No strong opinion either way on that one, just asking for the sake of debate!

Online KingLuis10

• Believer
  • He drinks sangria
Is Essien wasted slightly in a holding role?

Yep, swerved him for this reason.

I like the versions of their team with both Essien & Vidal in midfield though. Neither of them is a classic holding midfielder, but they offer enough defensively between them while also being able to contribute in attack.

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Believer
  • JFT96

Not for the first time, Dutch legend Frank Rijkaard has been caught on camera spitting on another player. This time instead of Rudi Voller, it was Southampton legend Francis Benali recently flown in after the confusion of him being drafted into the Dream Team. As you can see from our exclusive footage below, Francis was none too pleased.

This has resulted in Rijkaard being banned from the Dutch national team. Further to this, for crimes against drafting, Johan Neeskens has been removed from the line-up. He is not and never has been a right winger. Claus will now have to make two new selections for his team.

"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Pirlo is the heartbeat of our team you fucker.

Poor man's Tom Huddlestone.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Is that the sound of the Babelcopter I can hear.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Believer
There's no doubt I'll be out in the first round but this has been most enjoyable ;D

Can't wait for Claus to get on and see what's happened to his team

Offline Samie

• The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Betts how do we know Johan's political leanings? He very well could've been a right winger.

Online KingLuis10

• Believer
  • He drinks sangria

Online Prof

• fessor Yaffle. Full tosser.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
    • The Alternative Premier League Table
Yep, incredible player, but in no way a Klopp player. He needs to play in a more patient probing side. Basically 2006 Italy with a Gatusso or De Rossi beside him to do the heavy lifting.
If only we had a player like Benetti in there alongside him to do the heavy lifting...

Oh wait...

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Believer
  • JFT96
If only we had a player like Benetti in there alongside him to do the heavy lifting...

Oh wait...

Benwhoti?
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Online Stubby!

• Not on my watch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • He asked for it!
Could've put Captain Bertorelli in there instead of Benetti and none of us would've been the wiser.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Trendisdestiny

• Yoda, i am not! Loves to see new crack!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I would have thought Edgar Davids and Royston Drenthe would be the obvious replacements for Claus.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Trendisdestiny

• Yoda, i am not! Loves to see new crack!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Could've put Captain Bertorelli in there instead of Benetti and none of us would've been the wiser.

Captain Corelli?

« Last Edit: Today at 10:50:40 AM by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online Prof

• fessor Yaffle. Full tosser.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
    • The Alternative Premier League Table
It's the same issue I've had with you lot in the past.  Questioning players like Paco Gento, Konoplywho?ka and Badger Cull

It's not my fault none of you have the depth of knowledge of world football players from yesteryear as I have (by depth of knowledge, I mean Google).