Author Topic: FC Basel AWAY  (Read 70823 times)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FC Basel AWAY
« Reply #240 on: September 18, 2014, 07:33:34 pm »
I remember they did that for Norwich 2 seasons ago ... "there are approximately 29 tickets left"

How can be there be "Approximately" 29 tickets... there either is or there isn't ... bellends

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #241 on: September 18, 2014, 08:31:56 pm »
It also doesn't make sense for them to arrange a sale for just 12 tickets a few days in advance when theoretically a few more could be sold to ST holders with one in the next couple of days who were slow on the uptake. If they had only a tiny number I would have thought they'd just put it on the website one morning saying they'll be on sale from 1pm to members with one, get them sold in 10 mins and be done with it.

Then again, I'm assuming that the TO would act logically, which is foolish.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #242 on: September 18, 2014, 08:55:57 pm »
The girl probably just had 12 left in HER pile!
We are a team of one half.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: September 19, 2014, 06:18:48 am »
There's no way including the plane load for TC that they've already sold over 1600 with the sales they've previously done.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #244 on: September 19, 2014, 08:59:01 am »
There's no way including the plane load for TC that they've already sold over 1600 with the sales they've previously done.
A maximum of 1000, probably less, went to 2/4 matches + 2 plane loads of tickets to TC = approx. 500. It is scandalous.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #245 on: September 19, 2014, 09:02:52 am »
A maximum of 1000, probably less, went to 2/4 matches + 2 plane loads of tickets to TC = approx. 500. It is scandalous.

+ people that bought tickets and didn't travel to any Europa aways.

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #246 on: September 19, 2014, 09:18:02 am »
The lady at TC office said to me they had 600 ticket allocation for this fixture, how true this is only those who get on that flight will know. Ridiculous

Offline soze

• Main Stander
« Reply #247 on: September 19, 2014, 09:22:12 am »

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: September 19, 2014, 11:39:59 am »
Thomas cook have only chartered one plane from jet 2 according to there press release info. A B737-300 that seats 148 passengers. Dunno if they have chartered another from somewhere else tho.

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We write our own history
« Reply #249 on: September 19, 2014, 04:32:44 pm »
Where is the meet up for Basel?
2013/2014 My 51st year with hope in my heart

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: September 19, 2014, 06:56:49 pm »
Don't put any meet up on here,never know who's looking in,ask anyone about Utrecht

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #251 on: September 19, 2014, 09:11:22 pm »
Don't put any meet up on here,never know who's looking in,ask anyone about Utrecht

I don't remember much about that trip (Amsterdam induced coma), but I remember being stood outside some bar with a Police barracade blocking both ends of the street before being thrown on to a bus and taken to a tunnel that seemes to last forever before getting close to the ground itself.

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: September 20, 2014, 04:39:27 pm »

Be better if certain parts of the of the European away Forum were only visible to registered members of RAWK.
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: September 21, 2014, 03:38:44 pm »
Anyone after francs and got a eurochange near them use promo code VIP2013TM to get the improved rate when using  the pay and collect online service.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #254 on: September 21, 2014, 07:57:55 pm »
Nice one. Ta. Is there a minimum order to that?
We are a team of one half.

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2014, 02:11:04 am »
Anyone after francs and got a eurochange near them use promo code VIP2013TM to get the improved rate when using  the pay and collect online service.

Swiss franc to Euro is and has been fixed for a few years now. 1 euro = 1.2 swiss francs. That's national, keep that in mind people.
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2014, 06:21:36 am »
Nice one. Ta. Is there a minimum order to that?

No there's minimum order either.

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2014, 08:19:38 am »
Good luck, everyone! Wonder how fast these will be gone.

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2014, 08:34:07 am »
Anybody get one yet?

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2014, 08:34:38 am »
Not got through yet  >:(
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2014, 08:36:33 am »
Saying sold out already now

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2014, 08:38:14 am »
Got through, said sold out!  :butt :no
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2014, 08:48:31 am »
Was easy at the window, had plenty more than 12 for sure but no idea how many.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2014, 08:52:44 am »

TC Packages more worthy then previous history then......laughable  :wave
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Master ScouseKnee

• Kopite
  • Oh, the sun is on the Harbour
« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2014, 09:34:36 am »
Reckon about 20 in the queue this morning, including myself, who didnt get sorted. Disgusting that through Thomas Cook you couldve got sorted without any previous.
Bored of manufactured consent

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2014, 09:37:14 am »
Reckon about 20 in the queue this morning, including myself, who didnt get sorted. Disgusting that through Thomas Cook you couldve got sorted without any previous.

Terrible mate. I must have called up 50 times, finally got through at 8:30 to be told that they had gone. What's the fucking point of a sale?Everybody who went to 1 from 2012 should be sorted over people who had no credits on TC.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2014, 09:44:18 am »
With so few tickets they could have gone on sale to fans with proof of travel from 2012-13

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2014, 09:48:28 am »
With so few tickets they could have gone on sale to fans with proof of travel from 2012-13

good idea but does anyone keep old flight tickets or hotel conformation from 2 years ago?

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2014, 09:51:25 am »
good idea but does anyone keep old flight tickets or hotel conformation from 2 years ago?

The selling details said proof of travel could be required for future games, Ive kept mine from 12/13 just in case, also anyone that went to Anzhi or St Petes will have a visa in their passport.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: September 22, 2014, 10:11:57 am »

They used to do that, I think after the numbers game of 2007, when loads bought £6 Gala tickets but didn't go. When you could only apply by post, you had to complete the official form and provide scans of boarding cards. I had a box of old boarding cards, for about the last 2 years, just in case.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #270 on: September 22, 2014, 10:28:32 am »
I went down. Got there at 7.15. About 30 people in front of me. I got the last ticket. lad next to me was on the phone at que number one. If i'm honest I don't think alot of people got through on the phones. I would say they had about 70 tickets max. Some of the lads had been there from 5.30 I heard one near the front say.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: September 22, 2014, 11:06:14 am »

I'd suggest a Halifax Clarity card if you're able to - no FX fees and uses the best FX rate. Great for all holidays.
YNWA.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: September 22, 2014, 11:34:18 am »
They used to do that, I think after the numbers game of 2007, when loads bought £6 Gala tickets but didn't go. When you could only apply by post, you had to complete the official form and provide scans of boarding cards. I had a box of old boarding cards, for about the last 2 years, just in case.

yep they used to which was fine as you knew you had to keep stuff but they can't really just all of a sudden ask now for it best way to stop credit hunting is for the club to let you order ticket for the away but on day of game you have to pick them up from a hotel where we are playing with your passport to prove id

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2014, 11:37:53 am »
yep they used to which was fine as you knew you had to keep stuff but they can't really just all of a sudden ask now for it best way to stop credit hunting is for the club to let you order ticket for the away but on day of game you have to pick them up from a hotel where we are playing with your passport to prove id

Mentioned this in another Thread.

Man United fans have to show their passport at a location in that City day of the game and they get Cross Checked against the name of the ticket and who purchased it.

Good idea to be honest, alot of the times it's done from where the club are staying in that hotel recpetion. However they don't always. And they definitely haven't been doing it this season  ;D

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2014, 12:18:27 pm »

Everyone gets emails
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2014, 12:23:51 pm »
Everyone gets emails
yep but most also delete emails I know I dony have any of my conformation from european aways over the last few years! I've even deleted my season ticket one for this year

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2014, 12:41:23 pm »
Who deletes emails with these free 10gb+ accounts  :D
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2014, 12:51:05 pm »
Who deletes emails with these free 10gb+ accounts  :D
me :)

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2014, 01:20:33 pm »
Got mine too. 16CHF which is half price isn't it... great bit of advice on that other thread. Just need to remember to get the return tomorrow! I've gone a bit later, 20:00, have a little look at Zurich.

Down by the lake is quite nice. In the summer, there are lots of private areas for swimming in the lake. There are some nice sights :-)

The bog standard trip includes a stroll along the niederdorfstr. zürich, which i didn't feel was much to write home about.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2014, 01:25:10 pm »
I don't remember much about that trip (Amsterdam induced coma), but I remember being stood outside some bar with a Police barracade blocking both ends of the street before being thrown on to a bus and taken to a tunnel that seemes to last forever before getting close to the ground itself.

I kept my head down and got on one of the buses from the Utrecht centraal station to the ground, then ended up walking the entire perimeter to get in. The stewards always seem to send me the wrong/long way around stadiums to get to the away end. But i was ok, luckily, although it was pretty lively on the bus with the home support and their cans of ale. Can't complain.

Luckilly didn't meet any of the Ultras that Danny Dyer met in his football hooligans (joke) tv programme :-)