Author Topic: Atmosphere at Anfield  (Read 1778805 times)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Atmosphere at Anfield
« Reply #14480 on: February 21, 2024, 11:29:44 pm »
Luton manager said his players "couldn't think" in the second half due to the noise.  :)

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14481 on: February 21, 2024, 11:33:52 pm »
That's what Anfield is good at, a reactive atmosphere that can make a big difference and step up when required (as opposed to monotone ultra style atmosphere).

There was a moment at 1-0 when we won the ball on the half way line, the crowd were up, Luton were suffocated in their own half and they couldn't get out. Soon after it was 2-1.

Yes, that was awesome, if I'm remembering the same moment, the crowd and players together - immense

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #14482 on: February 21, 2024, 11:34:00 pm »
For 20 minutes I genuinely think the atmosphere was the best it’s been all season in the league. It really ramped up and I was just pleased that the moaning bastards in my section actually binned that off for once and made some rare noise and got behind the lads.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14483 on: February 21, 2024, 11:38:25 pm »
“Sing when it matters, we really sing when it matters”.  Something about our fans being able to click into gear when needed.   Us supporters have a lot of games this season and a cup final in four days.  Just enough tonight to crack Luton, loads in reserve for Sunday.

We are Loyal Supporters

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #14484 on: February 21, 2024, 11:39:49 pm »
Was brilliant at the start of the second half. The Gakpo goal had a feeling of inevitability about it, at that point it was chaotic for Luton.

As others have mentioned, that seems preferable to a constant drone to me.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14485 on: February 21, 2024, 11:41:21 pm »
Was brilliant at the start of the second half. The Gakpo goal had a feeling of inevitability about it, at that point it was chaotic for Luton.

As others have mentioned, that seems preferable to a constant drone to me.

Bring back the drone!  Now that would be intimidating.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14486 on: February 21, 2024, 11:44:16 pm »
“Sing when it matters, we really sing when it matters”.   Something about our fans being able to click into gear when needed.   Us supporters have a lot of games this season and a cup final in four days.  Just enough tonight to crack Luton, loads in reserve for Sunday. Yea
That's definitely the case, I think mate. Some of our regulars and our visitors and our opposition fans think we're there to entertain them and display our 'special atmosphere' for 90 minutes every game. It doesn't work like that. Tonight was an example when the synergy of extra effort from the players together with an annoyance of fans about us losing really triggered a 2nd half reaction which hardly subdued once it started.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14487 on: February 22, 2024, 02:19:40 am »
Loved being in amongst it tonight. That second half atmosphere was special, looking forward to seeing what we do to Pep and co again.

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14488 on: February 22, 2024, 07:59:25 am »
Atmosphere is a dialogue, not a monologue. It's a conversation the crowd has with the players. The conversation that Anfield has with the team on nights like these is as vivid, as wild, as raucous as conversation can ever become. A bloke on a drum and his mate on a loudspeaker can never summon up what a crowd on its own free-will can do.

Some quote that Yorky mate! 

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #14489 on: February 22, 2024, 08:18:51 am »
Reminded me a bit of Leicester in the cup a couple of years ago, depleted team and behind at half time and then the crowd up attacking the Kop second half.

The floodlights make a difference You just don't get that atmosphere on a 12:30.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #14490 on: February 22, 2024, 08:20:37 am »
Atmosphere is a dialogue, not a monologue. It's a conversation the crowd has with the players. The conversation that Anfield has with the team on nights like these is as vivid, as wild, as raucous as conversation can ever become. A bloke on a drum and his mate on a loudspeaker can never summon up what a crowd on its own free-will can do.

That's brilliantly put Yorky
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Smudge 2.0

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14491 on: February 22, 2024, 08:29:36 am »
Dreadful tonight until about 50 minutes, then incredible for 10 mins, won the game, then alright for last 30. Luton fans were loud tbf to them. Heard them most of the game.

Those 10 mins were some of the best in terms of atmosphere we've produced all season. Probably the thing I love most about going the match when you feel the power of the crowd suffocating the opposition and causing utter panic. Its what we're best at. It's a classic example of what our atmosphere is like. A 'library" for most of the game (to quote the Luton fans), then when things start to happen we just start screaming (seen someone describe the ground as a zoo and think that's the best way to describe it) and it's almost impossible to deal with. About time opposition fans start understanding this.

I agree on the Allez, Allez, Allez. Aren't we always on the backs of other clubs who 'create an atmosphere?' This is exactly what we are doing by having Jamie Webster belting that out. Awful artist by the way. I suppose he was the original and now almost every boozer before the game around Anfield has some lad on a guitar 'creating an atmosphere'. It should be natural. But like most things with the club these days. It's catering for tourists to have the 'Anfield Experience'.

Online emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #14492 on: February 22, 2024, 08:36:12 am »
I agree on the Allez, Allez, Allez. Aren't we always on the backs of other clubs who 'create an atmosphere?' This is exactly what we are doing by having Jamie Webster belting that out. Awful artist by the way. I suppose he was the original and now almost every boozer before the game around Anfield has some lad on a guitar 'creating an atmosphere'. It should be natural. But like most things with the club these days. It's catering for tourists to have the 'Anfield Experience'.

We've finally jibbed Thunderstruck, let's not say anything rash...

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14493 on: February 22, 2024, 08:51:57 am »
Following on from what Yorky said, I’d just add that like managers and coaches and players “read” the game, so did/does the Kop when it wants to.  We need to interpret what goes on on the park and react accordingly. We did that in the second half last night. And it works.
It’s not the songs. “Allez allez” that get the tired legs working, it’s the clarion calls to call them back to the office that do that.
I still love the simple “LIVERPOOL... LIVERPOOL!” and the wailing “LI –VER-POOL  LI –VER-POOL ”. There used to be “Come on Scousers ” and “Come on you mighty reds,” too, which coaxed and bollocked the players in equal measure.
Talk to the players through chants. Chants work. We don’t just need the celebratory songs, though they do have their place.
“Get into them!”  and the drone as I’ve droned on on here numerous times, though some younger match-goers have never heard it in all its glory.
The chants, as opposed to songs, were metronomes, to keep the heat up and keep the Kop on its toes. The songs were more celebratory after a goal or  something special. 
Even still, the anger worked last night. Just need to go one down for the rest of the season then.

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14494 on: February 22, 2024, 09:09:58 am »
Upper Annie last night - three separate grown men all sat within either a metre to the front or to the side of me, videoing every single time that the ball crossed the half way line and it appeared that any inkling of an attack was forming. Was delighted in the end that all of the goals were scored at the Kop so none of those balloons got their money shot to share on social media.

Moan aside it was great for that period at the start of the second half. Sore throat this morning but hopefully recovers in time for Sunday

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14495 on: February 22, 2024, 09:20:44 am »
Luton boss Rob Edwards says his side were "suffocated" by Liverpool in the second-half of their 4-1 defeat at Anfield on Wednesday night.
The Hatters led 1-0 at half-time but were overrun after the break with Jurgen Klopp's team scoring four times without reply.
"We just made them angry I think didn't we," Edwards said post-match.
"Second-half I think we just saw Anfield, saw Liverpool, saw that full-throttle football. Their counter-pressing was incredible, suffocated us.
"Fans were amazing and it was probably difficult for the players to really concentrate. The real threat came from their counter-pressing, their intensity, it really put us on the back foot.
"Clearly I'm disappointed to concede from a corner and a throw in as well, those are the bits we know we can improve on, especially in that noise when your mate next to you can't hear you. You've got to be able to deal with those situations better.
"But, bigger and better teams have come here and that's sort of happened to them as well so it's not a disgrace.
"It was like the Kop was just sucking it in and we couldn't really get out. We saw Anfield and Liverpool at it's best, I thought they were brilliant."

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #14496 on: February 22, 2024, 09:56:41 am »

Offline HomesickRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14497 on: February 22, 2024, 11:14:12 am »

Agree on that, especially as it often gets in the way of the start of YNWA.
By the way, speaking of YNWA, since the Anfield Rd opened up a few games ago, the Kop seems to be racing way ahead of the song and the rest of the crowd. It quickly gets to about a line ahead and the song just gets muddy. I wish there was some way of everyone singing it in unison.
It's a conundrum, because using the song, means it needs to be played LOUD and YNWA has always been best sung without it as backing, but with everyone at the same pace.
Any ideas folks?

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #14498 on: February 22, 2024, 12:42:58 pm »
Read a couple of Luton fans say never experienced atmosphere like it in second half "the noise they made in the 2nd half is the loudest I've heard for as long as I can remember. Literally had to shout to my lad so he could hear what I was saying despite him standing next to me."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14499 on: February 22, 2024, 12:59:05 pm »
If Michelangelo did quotes....
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #14500 on: February 22, 2024, 01:07:40 pm »
Since Klopp announced his departure it has been quite a bit better IMO, specifically looking at last night in the second half and various moments throughout other games. Not great for ninety minutes or anything but getting better for sure. Let's not forget the Arsenal game was good too. I have a feeling we'll end things on a high as far as the rest of the season is concerned, hopefully on the pitch as well of course. The league games are all cup finals and Europe should be a decent atmosphere too if we can get our way to the final.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #14501 on: February 22, 2024, 01:10:10 pm »

This is what separates us from, the other clubs, especially those who follow the "Ultra' model" which is souless in my view. Its quite ironic really, I watched a BBV doc many years ago about Italian football culture and there was a bit about ' Ultras' .They interviewed two 'famous' Roma Ultra leaders who created one of the first in Italy , they explained how a group of them went into the Liverpool end in Rome77 to experience the famous Liverpool fans, how we sang etc and to learn from them and thus began their Últra style.

As we sang " You got yer education from the Kop"

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #14502 on: February 22, 2024, 01:23:56 pm »
First half atmosphere wasn’t toxic, it was decent and better than expected, towards the end frustration that the front three were snatching at their chances and it looked like it maybe a game too far with all the injuries and Luton finishing the half really well , like normal the crowd aren’t completely on the same page and that means some of the serial moaners who groan at everything every match get more of a hearing as the ground came to terms with what was happening but second half was as good as it gets when we needed the goals.

Don't know if toxic is the right word, but there was definitely alot more moaning and negativity towards every misplaced pass or missed chance. I even lost it with those around me, reminding them we are top of the league, and my friend elsewhere mentioned some else did something similar near them

The fact the word toxic has even been mentioned, means it was definitely noticeable that the negativity was wide spread. Maybe people were annoyed hearing we had no Nunez and Salah and that was there was of "letting it out" but not helpful in the slightest.

Thank fuck things got better second half on and off the pitch, the fact we are where we are after last season and with all the injuries is incredible. How anyone can't get behind that is beyond me..but we are all different as humans beings I suppose.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14503 on: February 22, 2024, 01:28:47 pm »
Dreadful tonight until about 50 minutes, then incredible for 10 mins, won the game, then alright for last 30. Luton fans were loud tbf to them. Heard them most of the game.

Those 10 mins were some of the best in terms of atmosphere we've produced all season. Probably the thing I love most about going the match when you feel the power of the crowd suffocating the opposition and causing utter panic. Its what we're best at. It's a classic example of what our atmosphere is like. A 'library" for most of the game (to quote the Luton fans), then when things start to happen we just start screaming (seen someone describe the ground as a zoo and think that's the best way to describe it) and it's almost impossible to deal with. About time opposition fans start understanding this.
I know exactly what you mean and Anfield is almost impossible to play at in those circumstances but, to be fair, most grounds in the country would be rocking if their team was top of the league and in the process of coming from behind to win a game. What you've described there is essentially the classic singing when you're winning. Sometimes the players need the crowd before they start doing it themselves.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14504 on: February 22, 2024, 01:32:47 pm »

Superbly put.

Write it on a piece of driftwood and hang it in my ma's kitchen.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #14505 on: February 22, 2024, 02:22:58 pm »
I know exactly what you mean and Anfield is almost impossible to play at in those circumstances but, to be fair, most grounds in the country would be rocking if their team was top of the league and in the process of coming from behind to win a game. What you've described there is essentially the classic singing when you're winning. Sometimes the players need the crowd before they start doing it themselves.

From what I heard (through a stream.... :-X), the ground was rocking from about 50 mins onwards when we were still 1-0 down. When the ground gets up like that and the players are absolutely harrying the opponents, it feels like an inevitability. That was the great thing about last night. It wasn't like it took off only after we'd scored the equalizer. It seemed like a collective and determined "Fuck these, we're going to win this", and stayed that way until the game was put to bed.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14506 on: February 22, 2024, 02:31:07 pm »
Yeah it’s a really bizarre take to try and paint that as sing when we are winning, was nothing like that at all.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14507 on: February 22, 2024, 02:33:48 pm »
Superbly put.

Write it on a piece of driftwood and hang it in my ma's kitchen.

Put it up there with his other classic:

“Live
Love
Laugh”

Yorkykopite - 2006

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #14508 on: February 22, 2024, 03:01:14 pm »
Read a couple of Luton fans say never experienced atmosphere like it in second half "the noise they made in the 2nd half is the loudest I've heard for as long as I can remember. Literally had to shout to my lad so he could hear what I was saying despite him standing next to me."

Another one I've just found from twitter

“Think I'm on my 37th season watching us and I can't think of a set of supporters that have created more noise than they did last night. If they're like that against Luton, f*** knows what it's like on a big European night!”

Seriously, not sure how it came out on TV but it was fucking explosive in the second half. That crowd, when it knows the team needs something, and feel we're going to get it, is second to none.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 03:04:02 pm by disgraced cake »
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14509 on: February 22, 2024, 03:06:32 pm »

“Think I'm on my 37th season watching us and I can't think of a set of supporters that have created more noise than they did last night. If they're like that against Luton, f*** knows what it's like on a big European night!”

Seriously, not sure how it came out on TV but it was fucking explosive in the second half. That crowd, when it knows the team needs something, and feel we're going to get it, is second to none.

But Dave from Hull/Middlesbrough/Burnley/Watford will tell you Anfield is a myth because his side went there and rolled over for a routine 2 or 3 nil. When it needs to be the difference maker, it almost always is.

That Cityvgame should be feral. Channel that and they won’t be able to hold us out.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #14510 on: February 22, 2024, 03:06:55 pm »
That's what Anfield is good at, a reactive atmosphere that can make a big difference and step up when required (as opposed to monotone ultra style atmosphere).

There was a moment at 1-0 when we won the ball on the half way line, the crowd were up, Luton were suffocated in their own half and they couldn't get out. Soon after it was 2-1.

Suffocated, the poor fuckers. It's footballs equivalent of being water boarded
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14511 on: February 22, 2024, 03:07:02 pm »
Put it up there with his other classic:

“Live
Love
Laugh”

Yorkykopite - 2006

"you don't have to be mad to post here, but it helps"

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #14512 on: February 22, 2024, 03:16:24 pm »
"you don't have to be mad to post here, but it helps"

"I'm with Stupid".

Nick gave me that one. Told me to wear it when we went for a pint.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14513 on: February 22, 2024, 03:21:15 pm »
"I'm with Stupid".

Nick gave me that one. Told me to wear it when we went for a pint.

How rude. :D

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #14514 on: February 22, 2024, 03:39:05 pm »
How rude. :D

Sorry Nick - have no idea what happened there.

Yes, I do. I was hacked.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14515 on: February 22, 2024, 03:46:34 pm »
Sorry Nick - have no idea what happened there.

Yes, I do. I was hacked.

You will be.

Offline bossjon

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14516 on: February 22, 2024, 04:50:04 pm »
Agree on that, especially as it often gets in the way of the start of YNWA.
By the way, speaking of YNWA, since the Anfield Rd opened up a few games ago, the Kop seems to be racing way ahead of the song and the rest of the crowd. It quickly gets to about a line ahead and the song just gets muddy. I wish there was some way of everyone singing it in unison.
It's a conundrum, because using the song, means it needs to be played LOUD and YNWA has always been best sung without it as backing, but with everyone at the same pace.
Any ideas folks?

Yeah we have discussed it a bit earlier in the thread, YNWA has been a mess last couple of seasons (espacilly since the new main stand and George only play it halfway through).

The best (and only) solution if you ask me is to just blast it out all the way, don't let it fade away after the first verse and let the fans try to sing over the tune. That is the only way all the stands can sing together and keep the tempo. Think acctually that set up really spur the players on even more, proper "here we go" crescendo in the end. We used to do it before, just listen to this from 2005.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EQ_kI4Bnng

The atmosphere yesterday for 15minutes in the second half was as good as you will get in English football, if you rewatch it you just know that we gonna score. Been the same for the last 50years when we attack the kop under the floodlights and get the crowd going, just ask Barcelona in 2001, 2019, Madrid in 2009, Inter 2008, Juventus 2005 etc etc. No wonder Luton couldn't handle it.

Just hope George will sort out YNWA and we can get FOAR going again for the rest of the season (Allez chant is loud but I cant fucking stand it, especially when every team in england and europe is singing it now. I rather have us singing "greatest team" to be honest).

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #14517 on: February 22, 2024, 05:07:10 pm »
It was brilliant in the second half, certainly the first half hour. Losing and kicking towards the Kop, the crowd were really up for it and I sensed the players were too especially after the first half. It reminded me a little bit of the Auxerre game in terms of noise level and raw emotion.....superb !

Offline Saus76

• Complete and utter embarrassment
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #14518 on: February 22, 2024, 06:20:38 pm »
Chatting with the lads yesterday at half time; I had no real complaints about the team - only our atmosphere. Second half, the crowd were on fire and the atmosphere at times was electric. The fans literally won that game last night as they pushed the players so much and they responded with superb counter pressing and a level of intensity that left Luton bamboozled.

The combination of the fans and the team working together like that makes us truly unique and unbeatable. I love the Kop when it’s on fire like that; it just makes it that extra bit special. The Cody goal and celebration- although not a realistic comparison, reminded me of the moment Wjnaldum scored his second against Barca. Scoring a quick second when the crowd is bouncing is great. Bodies everywhere and hugging strangers….you can’t beat it.

The 12th man is needed every game now. This could end up being a very special season, the lads need pushing over the line…..it’s upto us to do that.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14519 on: February 22, 2024, 06:39:08 pm »

Had to rub my eyes and shake my head to make sure it wasn't a Wednesday night Champions League game. The second half was the loudest Anfield has sounded on the TV this season IMO. It was electric.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp