Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6793582 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #79640 on: April 22, 2019, 07:08:31 pm »
I just realised Davek mentions PSG in the potential clubs buying him, he flopped at PSG just like he did in Barcelona, so why would PSG buy him again as he's proved he cannot cut it at a top team.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79641 on: April 22, 2019, 07:24:24 pm »
I realise it's not fair to judge a club by what happens online.   The internet is a wonderful thing, but has also allowed people to show the very worst of themselves, and for that to be exploited.  What should be a tool for making the world smaller, making us realise that actually, we aren't all that different, that really, we just want to be happy.

Then I read that someone thinks Digne is worth 90 million quid and I can't help but piss myself laughing. Then again, they had to get over Baines somehow. 

It is in no way utterly fucking awesome that the lad we bought from Hull is the best left back in the league.  No sir.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79642 on: April 22, 2019, 08:10:52 pm »
Digne > Robertson is their new one.

Not really that new that. They've been pushing that for months.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79644 on: April 22, 2019, 09:00:03 pm »
I just realised Davek mentions PSG in the potential clubs buying him, he flopped at PSG just like he did in Barcelona, so why would PSG buy him again as he's proved he cannot cut it at a top team.

Because Davek knows fuck all about football and the playing history of his own club's players?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #79645 on: April 22, 2019, 09:00:10 pm »
It's like how they raved over Pickford's stats, forgetting that a shit keeper in a shit team with a shit defence is naturally going to have to face a lot more shots, which will skewer his stats.
Like his stat that he’s averaged letting in 2 goals per game his whole career
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 09:12:44 pm by El Ninos Black Eye »
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79646 on: April 22, 2019, 10:09:43 pm »
Digne is good, but he's not that good. I watched him when he was young and was called out as a big talent. He did everything okay, without being exceptional in anything. That's why Barca didn't want to keep him that much. He's a good player at Everton's level and that's about it. He won't cut it at a club where you're a regular and is expected to win every game. Unlike Robertson.

Things that Everton fans have no clue of.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #79647 on: April 22, 2019, 11:16:01 pm »
The Digne/Robertson comparisons are fucking great. Robertson has been on a level no left back in the world has matched in terms of quality and consistency since the derby in the cup. Digne's scored a couple of free kicks and a nice strike yesterday (and comes from Barca of course, another major honour for the blues) but of course he's better. Like their manager, fans, stadium etc etc.

Does he look quality when they play a Burnley or Southampton at home? I bet if it's true he turned down Liverpool he's fucking gutted. He'd probably love to go back to PSG as a squad player because he'd be guaranteed a trophy every year.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #79648 on: April 22, 2019, 11:24:23 pm »
His first 2 lines means we are a god damn excellent team,but his brain is wired not to say anything positive about us and then the bitterness comes out in the last line. :D

I reckon that’s John Merro-he said exactly the same shite on Twitter.
John Merro is the template Evertonian, the biggest gobshite on the planet and I despise the fishy Grimsby twat.
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #79649 on: April 23, 2019, 12:03:31 am »
They really are clueless. Digne is closer to Moreno than Robbo. He's good going forward, has a nice left foot on him but is a liability defensively...lacks positional discipline and concentration. He's a defender who doesn't like defending. He went to PSG and Barca and could never establish himself as a starter. He's not top club material and never will be. Obviously he knows that too or he wouldn't have joined Everton. If we had him he'd be firmly a Moreno replacement and wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting more than the occasional domestic cup game while Robbo was fit. I suppose they need something to hold onto though...little else to cheer about, have they?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79650 on: April 23, 2019, 01:15:32 am »
Surprised they haven’t brought up messi follows more of their players on Instagram than ours (3-0, although he does follow one of our owners, and bizarrely chelsea and city)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79651 on: April 23, 2019, 09:15:11 am »
These lot may have just done us a massive favour by beating United like they did. They have to step up now against City and got a feeling they could well take a point against them now.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79652 on: April 23, 2019, 10:05:06 am »
Happy Clive Thomas day lurkers.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #79653 on: April 23, 2019, 10:56:49 am »

Was right at the edge of the Kippax that day with the arl feller and our kid. Absolutely soaked through - couldn't get under the roof cos it was absolutely rammed. A happier set of drowned rats you never saw walking back to the car after CT's intervention that day  ;D

Online PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #79654 on: April 23, 2019, 11:01:47 am »
So that guy says Alisson has the highest save percentage... but then goes on to say when he actually has to face a shot he's bang average... surely he can see he has just contradicted himself?

Which one is it then, is he a good goalie or is he bang average and just lucky that he only faces a few shots and when he does he saves them... must be the RS FA conspiracy! VAR WILL STOP US!

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79655 on: April 23, 2019, 11:14:55 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TNWVJr3x1YQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TNWVJr3x1YQ</a>

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:16:35 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79656 on: April 23, 2019, 12:16:35 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TNWVJr3x1YQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TNWVJr3x1YQ</a>

Sweet.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79657 on: April 23, 2019, 01:30:49 pm »

Shame really ©.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #79658 on: April 23, 2019, 03:06:37 pm »

I was listening to the match on the radio in our front room and even then the commentators were mystified the goal was disallowed.

Anyway we got to the Final and were beaten by United so we mustn't have covered FA Cup Finals when renewing our pact with the devil.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79659 on: April 23, 2019, 06:23:05 pm »
Only the warped mind of a blue can come up with this shite [emoji23] it's quite worrying that they are allowed to roam free amongst us.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79660 on: April 23, 2019, 06:24:59 pm »
Only the warped mind of a blue can come up with this shite [emoji23] it's quite worrying that they are allowed to roam free amongst us.

No. I refuse to believe they are being serious. I have faith that no one is that thick.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79661 on: April 23, 2019, 06:25:20 pm »
Perilously close. 38 posts to go  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #79662 on: April 23, 2019, 06:26:49 pm »
No. I refuse to believe they are being serious. I have faith that no one is that thick.
Think they know we're lurking.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79663 on: April 23, 2019, 06:31:08 pm »

He is renowned for those sort of tweets on twitter.

What usually happens is, he'll tweet something ludicrous like that. You reply by taking the piss out out him. He'll then ask you if "you go the game lad?" And before you get chance to reply he's blocked you.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79664 on: April 23, 2019, 06:32:20 pm »
He's clearly joking.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79665 on: April 23, 2019, 06:38:17 pm »
The second one might be joking... Maybe but that Steve Rice fella definitely ain't, nearly as bad as Davek that c*nt.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79666 on: April 23, 2019, 06:40:09 pm »
He's clearly joking.
The second one might be joking... Maybe but that Steve Rice fella definitely ain't, nearly as bad as Davek that c*nt.

Yep, that ricey lad isn't joking. Bad ming him.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #79667 on: April 23, 2019, 06:40:12 pm »
Perilously close. 38 posts to go  ;D

These are worrying times now that Pickford is a great again.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79668 on: April 23, 2019, 06:47:33 pm »
When will they realise not one single Everton player would get in our team [emoji23]

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79669 on: April 23, 2019, 06:50:11 pm »
Yep, that ricey lad isn't joking. Bad ming him.
He's come back on the Merseyside Red vs Merseyside blue page under another name because he got hounded out for being a dickhead, he's abusing people left right and centre just for the attention now, strange fella.

Offline D0GFACE

• "..... there'snoplacelikehome ..... there'snoplacelikehome ....."
  • Kopite
« Reply #79670 on: April 23, 2019, 06:54:00 pm »
The Peddling Propaganda Club Since 1892 😂😂😂😂
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #79671 on: April 23, 2019, 06:55:40 pm »
If only 3 at a push get into the Everton side, how are they so far behind points wise?

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #79672 on: April 23, 2019, 06:59:21 pm »
If only 3 at a push get into the Everton side, how are they so far behind points wise?

First 35 matches don't count...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79673 on: April 23, 2019, 07:01:36 pm »
They don't do common sense mate.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79674 on: April 23, 2019, 07:02:20 pm »
They don't do common sense mate.

I know, i'm just really curious what they come up with.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79675 on: April 23, 2019, 07:10:12 pm »
Prentice's next Merseyside 11 will be hilarious.

He knows not 1 Blue would get in it after the season we've had but he'll have to pick 2-3 so he won't get the ire of 1000's of Bitters emailing him with a abuse.

Last season he put Siggurdsson and Pickford in it. ;D

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #79676 on: April 23, 2019, 07:23:22 pm »
The Devil.

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #79677 on: April 23, 2019, 07:57:01 pm »

Yes, the Hsutton lad is joking. He later said,"Ppl taking me serious ahahahahahahah. Lol, I’d take Allison to play as a winger over Walcott"

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79678 on: April 23, 2019, 08:09:19 pm »
The Devil.

See i'm expecting this sort of answer, the devil, luck, bribery, what have you.

So it boils down to "magic"

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #79679 on: April 23, 2019, 08:40:59 pm »
See i'm expecting this sort of answer, the devil, luck, bribery, what have you.

So it boils down to "magic"
Pretty much. Magic and pace goals.