Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6789443 times)

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #40000 on: May 22, 2017, 09:04:00 pm »
Really not seeing the appeal with Tom Davies at all. Looks painfully average. If he played for us, they'd be adamant he was shite, though to be fair, if Messi and Ronaldo played for us, Evertonians would be calling them laughably overrated..."Maradona and Pele were miles better blah blah blah"

A more agile, mobile and slightly less crab-like version of Tom Cleverley. He'll have a good career at Everton.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40001 on: May 22, 2017, 09:10:31 pm »
They celebrated a 3-3 draw at Bournemouth by pitch invading in Lonsdales.

to be fair it was a last minute winner, they just jumped the gun a bit early

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #40002 on: May 22, 2017, 09:11:41 pm »
to be fair it was a last minute winner, they just jumped the gun a bit early

They ran onto the pitch against Bournemouth!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40003 on: May 22, 2017, 09:18:19 pm »
They ran onto the pitch against Bournemouth!

when you put it like that  :lmao

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #40004 on: May 22, 2017, 09:18:44 pm »
Will it be the same delusional thinking for next season aswell better team better manager so forth may aswell had better kit and better sponsorship now aswell.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40005 on: May 22, 2017, 09:30:59 pm »
These are the fans who claim they would be embarrassed to have Jürgen Klopp as their manager.  You can't get more delusional than that.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #40006 on: May 22, 2017, 09:33:40 pm »
These are the fans who claim they would be embarrassed to have Jürgen Klopp as their manager.  You can't get more delusional than that.

claim being the important word there. They'd be thrilled. Jealousy is a terrible thing.   

There isn't a single one of them who would choose Koeman over Kloppo given the choice.  And if they say they would, they are lying.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40007 on: May 22, 2017, 09:46:09 pm »
They're not going to be happy when Arsenal sign Henry Onyekuru, apparently they're in talks. On GOT they were all getting well over-excited about the prospect of signing him ;D

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40008 on: May 22, 2017, 09:57:40 pm »
Does this thread now go in their trophy cabinet next to the cuckoo clock?

In between the list of Firsts and Moyes's 'winning without winning' plaque. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #40009 on: May 22, 2017, 10:08:38 pm »
And this much heralded blockbuster DVD.

Yours for £1.74 on eBay
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #40010 on: May 22, 2017, 10:25:54 pm »
And they are also the very same clowns who claimed Klopp was a world class manager who wouldn't dream of signing for Liverpool... Err... Just weeks before he actually did so.

Of course, now he's signed he's shite.  ::)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:27:41 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #40011 on: May 22, 2017, 10:33:43 pm »
True I suppose.
Great to see you posting again,J. Hope you've been alright, la. :wave
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #40012 on: May 22, 2017, 11:19:14 pm »
Talking about DVDs on ebay

You've got 14 hours for this one, currently at £0.01

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Everton-Vs-Liverpool-2-0-Oct-18th-1997-VHS-To-Dvd-/112409185214?hash=item1a2c1c0bbe:g:G7cAAOSw~AVYoLx7

9 hours for this one, currently at £0.01

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evertons-Greatest-FA-Cup-Victories-Vol-2-VHS-To-Dvd-1996-/112411208326?hash=item1a2c3aea86:i:112411208326

Likewise £0.01 for this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Everton-Blue-Heaven-Magic-Mersey-Moments-From-The-Boys-In-Blue-VHS-To-Dvd-/112409185283?hash=item1a2c1c0c03:g:Z4QAAOSwNSxU0tIw

Indeed, for 9p plus postage, over the next 16 hours you could have a frenzy of blue, don't read this tomorrow (tuesday) after tea time, they'll be gone (or just relisted probably)

In fact just put Everton into DVDs on ebay, 59 items, not a single bid for any one of them, international brand my arse (that's till the everton fans reading this thread notice and snap them up)

(To be fair there's not many bids on our stuff either)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:24:37 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40013 on: May 22, 2017, 11:22:22 pm »
That seller will get all made up with their views going through the roof, then again he should be used to let downs when it comes to LFC and the shite

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #40014 on: May 22, 2017, 11:25:11 pm »
Better squad, better manager, but not quite the same luck obviously

If it hadn't have been for those pesky 15 points eh?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #40015 on: May 22, 2017, 11:27:01 pm »
Who's gonna buy Everton's rejects now Moyesie is no more?
I'm still holding out on United signing Barkley for £89M. #boomley

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #40016 on: May 22, 2017, 11:28:43 pm »
Lest we forget  :'(

;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40017 on: May 22, 2017, 11:43:32 pm »
Don't need to incur extra charges for a call to Uefa..

We're seeded and automatically get Away first, Home second.  :wave

The home and away legs aren't decided until the draw
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40018 on: May 23, 2017, 01:08:06 am »
How come, with the better squad, the better manager and the better fans, they finished 7th and we finished 4th (and lost to us twice)

Is it just because their ground is wooden, cos that is the only other factor?
But their 'wooden ground' is the most unique original football stadium in the world.
Some sections have absorbed piss for over a century.
You’ve got to be proud of that, Shirley?
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #40019 on: May 23, 2017, 02:26:29 am »
The home and away legs aren't decided until the draw

By George i believe you are correct.

Went and checked this seasons draw for seeded teams. Some were home first leg.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Toshack_Keegan_One_Nil

• Anny Roader
  • Sometimes I fantasise...
« Reply #40020 on: May 23, 2017, 09:08:37 am »
Talking about DVDs on ebay

You've got 14 hours for this one, currently at £0.01

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Everton-Vs-Liverpool-2-0-Oct-18th-1997-VHS-To-Dvd-/112409185214?hash=item1a2c1c0bbe:g:G7cAAOSw~AVYoLx7

9 hours for this one, currently at £0.01

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evertons-Greatest-FA-Cup-Victories-Vol-2-VHS-To-Dvd-1996-/112411208326?hash=item1a2c3aea86:i:112411208326

Likewise £0.01 for this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Everton-Blue-Heaven-Magic-Mersey-Moments-From-The-Boys-In-Blue-VHS-To-Dvd-/112409185283?hash=item1a2c1c0c03:g:Z4QAAOSwNSxU0tIw

Indeed, for 9p plus postage, over the next 16 hours you could have a frenzy of blue, don't read this tomorrow (tuesday) after tea time, they'll be gone (or just relisted probably)

In fact just put Everton into DVDs on ebay, 59 items, not a single bid for any one of them, international brand my arse (that's till the everton fans reading this thread notice and snap them up)

(To be fair there's not many bids on our stuff either)

"The best of Everton Football Club's FA Cup victories. Includes: 1984 5th Round against Shrewsbury Town, 1985 4th Round match against Leeds Utd, 1988 2nd Round replay against Middlesborough and 1989 5th Round against Wimbledon."

Fucking hell.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #40021 on: May 23, 2017, 09:25:10 am »
Great to see you posting again,J. Hope you've been alright, la. :wave

Alright Dave mate.  :wave

Offline rafas red brigade

• Anny Roader
« Reply #40022 on: May 23, 2017, 03:03:20 pm »
Since the end of the Vietnam war, Liverpool have won more European cups than Everton have won derbies at Anfield.

Since the start of this century, that's still true!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40023 on: May 23, 2017, 03:06:49 pm »
Since the start of this century, that's still true!
Indeed.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #40024 on: May 23, 2017, 03:20:44 pm »
"The best of Everton Football Club's FA Cup victories. Includes: 1984 5th Round against Shrewsbury Town, 1985 4th Round match against Leeds Utd, 1988 2nd Round replay against Middlesborough and 1989 5th Round against Wimbledon."

Fucking hell.

I always remember that 10 of 10 one they released a few years ago, celebrating David Moyes top 10 wins, in 10 years as manager, the reviews on Amazon were hilarious with Reds masquerading as Blues on a pisstake.  ;D
#Sausages

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40025 on: May 23, 2017, 04:25:56 pm »
I always remember that 10 of 10 one they released a few years ago, celebrating David Moyes top 10 wins, in 10 years as manager, the reviews on Amazon were hilarious with Reds masquerading as Blues on a pisstake.  ;D

that was a great night, most of the reviews were us on here ;D

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40026 on: May 23, 2017, 04:29:19 pm »
that was a great night, most of the reviews were us on here ;D
Never again. I had Everton suggestions an Amazon for months after that :D

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #40027 on: May 23, 2017, 04:41:11 pm »
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everton-David-Moyes-Ten-DVD/dp/B007IT89IQ
 :D ;D

5.0 out of 5 stars  10 more years please!
By Lionel Blair on 19 Mar. 2012

Format: DVD

This DVD is brilliant. There are so many terrific memories from Moyes' 10 years in charge. Unfortunately the DVD doesn't feature any cup final wins, (that's VHS only) but my personal highlight would have to be the '05 season when we finished above Liverpool and qualified for the Champions League! We were knocked out in the first round qualifier and never actually got to the competition itself but the defeat to Villarreal is one of my favourite games featured on the DVD ifithadnerbinforcollina.

As always though, beating Liverpool is more important than any trophy or european qualification and the DVD includes the 3-0 win and the FA cup win over the reds which makes it worth the price!

Thank You Mr Moyes

By GollamsArmy on 19 Mar. 2012

What a fantastic DVD, the last 10 years have been some of the best seen at Everton. Although he hasn't won any trophies, except for the Everton Cup (great memories) the ride over the last 10 years has been great.The 2003/04 season was just brilliant, to get 39 points and stay up with such a low points total has to be one of the greatest achievements by any manager.
The 04/05 season was even better to finish 4th above Liverpool, it was great, somehow though they managed to luckily win the Champions League and overshadow us again.
Bringing in Per Kroldrup the following season was a master stroke and if it hadn't been for Collina he would have helped us win the Champions League in 05/06.
The 08/09 season was one of the best. Knocking Liverpool out of the Cup, it's just a shame that on the DVD you don't see the goal as it goes to the adverts. Then Everton got to the final and where the FA Cup Winners for a whole 21 minutes, if only it hadn't been for Drogba and Lampard.
And finally the 10/11 season was when Moysie finally brought sexy football back to Everton. Them pink away shirts where hot.
Thank you Mr Moyes for a fantastic 10 years, here's to another 10.
David Moyes is a football genius.

By IFITHADNTOFBEENFERCOLLINA on 19 Mar. 2012
Format: DVD

10 years is a long time in football.

You get 'Tin' for a 10 year anniversary which is very apt in this celebration of the man who brought the tin pot 'Brotherhood Cup' back to our neighbourhood.

That cup win didnt feature on the DVD strangely. But I was delighted to see which matches did manage to make it on to the list. They didnt mean anything in the end, but the nostalgia of seeing how we managed to finish 11th in 06 was worth the price of the DVD alone.

A must buy for any Evertonian.

5.0 out of 5 starsDavid Moyes - The Moyesiah who makes anything seem possible

By Davey on 20 Mar. 2012

What a DVD this is, it perfectly encapsulates David Moyes's outstanding 10 years in charge at Everton with all of the excellent production values I've come to expect from an official Everton Football Club DVD.

Quite simply, its a portrayal of the bestest manager in world football in the past decade, a man who has had success upon success during his tenure at Everton. Since coming in 2002 he became the first Everton manager since the 1980s to win the 'Finished above Liverpool' shield in 2005, not to mention his outstanding record of winning four 'beat the RS' cups in 2004, 2006, 2009 and 2010 (the latter against the best opposition manager they had in the last decade, Mr Roy Hodgson with his 35 years experience). But the biggest trophy we won in this glorious decade was in August 2010, a 2-0 win over Everton de Vina del Mar of Chile which brought Merseyside its first ever trophy in a worldwide competition ('The best team in the world called Everton' cup), in fact this win was so dominant that our Chilean bretheren were relegated at the end of their season, such is the devastating affect of the Moyesiah.

The DVD also highlights David Moyes' incredible dignity - not once has he ever bemoaned refereeing decisions that went against his team, never accused other players of diving, not once has he ever accused draws of being fixed because the Illuminati didn't want Everton at the top table of European football (or at any of their tables for that matter), but most impressively he has never ever moaned about the lack of financial resources he has had (especially compared to a team not far from here who have spent billions in the last decade) - just imagine if David Moyes was able to spend £6.Read more ›
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40028 on: May 23, 2017, 04:53:25 pm »
fuckin hell that page has me in stitches at work

Over the next 3 hours he reads from his book of memories with photographs and videos providing the perfect visuals. There's some brilliant behind the scenes stuff and we gain great insight into the man behind the legend. There's many moving scenes. In one scene David is absolutely ecstatic at getting his match program signed by Mr. Ferguson after the Red Devils have just recorded a heavy win against the Toffees. In one traumatic scene he is genuinely upset when he hears that SAF gave Sam Allardyce a bottle of wine after a game but didn't give David one a few weeks earlier. His tearful, drunken ramblings to SAF's voicemail in the early hours of the next morning really show a vulnerable and human side to the master tactician.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 05:09:59 pm by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #40029 on: May 23, 2017, 05:31:32 pm »
I've found the thread since been locked.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=87920.msg10050772#msg10050772
 :lmao

One reply

"Can anyone confirm what Region this disc is? A friend of mine (RS) says it wont play in Europe."
#Sausages

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #40030 on: May 23, 2017, 05:58:51 pm »
One reply

"Can anyone confirm what Region this disc is? A friend of mine (RS) says it wont play in Europe."

:wellin :wellin :wellin

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #40031 on: May 23, 2017, 06:32:16 pm »
Fat Sam to take over from the Red Chrimbo Tree fella?
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40032 on: May 23, 2017, 08:58:01 pm »

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=87920.msg10050772#msg10050772

One reply

Fantastic mate

Although apparently its Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, South America, and the obscure continent of Delusion
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:00:35 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40033 on: May 23, 2017, 08:59:24 pm »
But their 'wooden ground' is the most unique original football stadium in the world.
Some sections have absorbed piss for over a century.
You’ve got to be proud of that, Shirley?

Don't now about the piss but its seen some utter shite
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40034 on: May 23, 2017, 09:01:51 pm »

Wenger to Paris
Koemen to Arsenal
Fat Sam to Woodison

The food chain with the fattest at the bottom
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #40035 on: May 23, 2017, 09:22:02 pm »
Wenger to Paris
Koemen to Arsenal
Moyesie to Barca
Fat Sam to Woodison

The food chain with the fattest at the bottom
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
« Reply #40036 on: May 23, 2017, 09:23:19 pm »

He's off the table completely.
https://twitter.com/Matt_Lawton_DM/status/867105623393132545

Apparently retiring.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #40037 on: May 23, 2017, 09:32:17 pm »
I've just seen the list price for that Moyes 10 of 10 DVD, which  starts from 73p. :lmao :lmao https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B007IT89IQ/ref=tmm_dvd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1332194556&sr=1-4
#Sausages

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40038 on: May 23, 2017, 09:59:08 pm »

One reply

;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40039 on: May 24, 2017, 07:37:53 am »
So what's happening with Barkley then? Haven't 2 contract deadlines elapsed now?