Author Topic: Liverpool 2014/2015 Season Pictures and the odd comment - chat will be deleted  (Read 475723 times)

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
Lovren looks to have settled, bit of a love in with Coutinho!

No sign of Lallana, GErrard or Markovic?
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline MC14

• I apologise for my terrible hair, clothes and glasses
  • Anny Roader
Lovren looks to have settled, bit of a love in with Coutinho!

No sign of Lallana, GErrard or Markovic?

Echo just tweeted this
 Liverpool Echo ‏@LivEchoLFC  2m
Flanagan, Lallana, Markovic, Agger missing for #LFC this weekend (via @JamesPearceEcho)

Not sure about gerrard

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
Echo just tweeted this
Flanagan, Lallana, Markovic, Agger missing for #LFC this weekend (via @JamesPearceEcho)

Not sure about gerrard

Lallana and Markovic will both probably still be training with the physio at the moment.

Gerrard might just have either avoided photos or he's on a slightly different training schedule.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lallana and Markovic will both probably still be training with the physio at the moment.

Gerrard might just have either avoided photos or he's on a slightly different training schedule.

Imagine the latter is true

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Echo just tweeted this

Not sure about gerrard

I think this was known already - except for Gerrard (but as noted - I'm sure his training schedule this year will be pared back)

Offline iamrobk

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Wasn't the rumor that Gerrard doesn't really train anymore? Basically the matches are his training, if that makes sense. Think I heard it on TAW.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
Wasn't the rumor that Gerrard doesn't really train anymore? Basically the matches are his training, if that makes sense. Think I heard it on TAW.

Hmmm find that hard to believe

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan

Pretty sure he does train. Just not the same kind as others. Probably today, he's been in the gym sticking to standard fitness work.

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
He does train just not as much as he use to, think the same was said about Agger as well.
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline Reds Flag

• Legacy Fan

I fear I love Lovren too much already ;D

Also, getting to see photos of Moreno training with us before his signing has even been announced - must be a first! 8) Perhaps also suggesting he might play a part on Sunday. Shame it doesn't look like Markovic will make it, as for Gerrard, I agree he's prob getting a special training regime, probably having occasional individual physio sessions instead of a normal training session for his specific fitness needs.

Offline MotownRed

• Main Stander

Also, getting to see photos of Moreno training with us before his signing has even been announced - must be a first! 8) Perhaps also suggesting he might play a part on Sunday. Shame it doesn't look like Markovic will make it, as for Gerrard, I agree he's prob getting a special training regime, probably having occasional individual physio sessions instead of a normal training session for his specific fitness needs.

What's all this having fun malarkey, the business starts on Sunday, more sterner faces please  :no

Offline tanvir

• Kopite
Wonder if he'll take #18. Then we can conceviably field a back four of 16, 17, 18, 19

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Wonder if he'll take #18. Then we can conceviably field a back four of 16, 17, 18, 19

Yep, read on Twitter this morning he's taking 18.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine

How about that for aesthetic composition! A slight pan to the left and it would be pretty damn close to a golden mean.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:30:36 pm by telekon »
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
It's like the Stages of Man with Lucas devolving in to Lovren...  ;D

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
It's like the Stages of Man with Lucas devolving in to Lovren...  ;D

;D

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
What's with these new high-top football boots (see Manquillo)? Ankle protection or something?

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Hmmm find that hard to believe

He doesn't train in a traditional sense any more. Given his age and injuries he has his own regime and only joins the main training once or twice a week. Rodgers said playing games plays a big part in him maintaining his fitness. Craig Bellamy was the same, I believe.

Offline MC14

• I apologise for my terrible hair, clothes and glasses
  • Anny Roader
What's with these new high-top football boots (see Manquillo)? Ankle protection or something?

I think they are only the new Nikes, look and feel so nice though.Not sure if any other boots have those high ankle things.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
I think they are only the new Nikes, look and feel so nice though.Not sure if any other boots have those high ankle things.
Adidas have a pair similar.

And bring back black boots only. Multicoloured boots? Fucking cissies...  :D
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size

Those 3 (Manquillo, Suso and Moreno) hanging out will make it much easier to settle.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
Those 3 (Manquillo, Suso and Moreno) hanging out will make it much easier to settle.
Ilori looks miserable though  :'( ;D

Offline Henderson Our Hero

• Founding Member of the Claire Rourke Fan Club - Swedish Branch (vi håller ögonen på dig....)
  • Kopite
  • This is Jordan

That new lad in City has trained and played a few matches with them in preseason without beeing officially done / announced by the club.

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
    • Liverpool FC Vietnam Community
75 high quality pics of LFC's training session pre Southampton

http://www.lfc.vn/pix/training-pre-southampton-s15-w01/

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!
Aaaaaaannnnnd Lean.
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline long.

• Anny Roader
  • He shoots... he SCORES!
That's a sexy lean right there, and the sleeve ttatts too!

Offline SimplyRed91

• Legacy Fan
The size on Emre's legs on those pics, he's huge

Offline goliath377

• Main Stander

funny picture, its like Stevie is about to kick him

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size

funny picture, its like Stevie is about to kick him

With Carra trying to warn him.

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
is it just me or that Moreno lad is the spitting image of Stevie?   
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
is it just me or that Moreno lad is the spitting image of Stevie?

The child of Stevie and Xabi he is. Should be anointed as the chosen one.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A collection of photos of Liverpool players leaning  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/LiverpoolPlayersAwkwardlyLeaningOnStuff
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Rory Fitzgerald

• Anny Roader
  • The Greatest player to wear No.25 for Liverpool
    • The Inside Right

Offline Rory Fitzgerald

• Anny Roader
  • The Greatest player to wear No.25 for Liverpool
    • The Inside Right