Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2632616 times)

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
Re: Spurs
« Reply #13760 on: September 8, 2018, 01:10:45 pm »
Harry Kane makes me appreciate Beckham more
Why?

Beckham was another limelight hogging gobshite. Remember Beckham`s propensity to constantly be the first on the scene when one of his team mates scored to make sure he was in the papers the next day?

Remember this?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/06/hacked-david-beckham-emails-renders-injunction-worthless

Lion heart Harry is a gobshite.

Unicef David is a gobshite.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13761 on: September 8, 2018, 01:11:28 pm »
Why?

Beckham was another limelight hogging gobshite. Remember Beckham`s propensity to constantly be the first on the scene when one of his team mates scored to make sure he was in the papers the next day?

Remember this?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/06/hacked-david-beckham-emails-renders-injunction-worthless

beckham won stuff though

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13762 on: September 8, 2018, 01:14:07 pm »
Why?

Remember this?

one reason, well two reasons

1. He's not a mouth breather
2. He doesn't look like Harry Kane

;D

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13763 on: September 8, 2018, 01:16:17 pm »
Spurs are a joke and their stadium they've struggled to complete looks shite.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #13764 on: September 8, 2018, 01:25:01 pm »
beckham won stuff though

Lane. Lion. Loser. Doesn’t have the same ring.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #13765 on: September 8, 2018, 01:25:59 pm »
Lavatory. Liar. Lisp.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13766 on: September 8, 2018, 01:42:31 pm »
It's a Nike sponsorship thing. He'll make a fortune from it. Hardly makes him a twat.

It does. Or at least, it makes him more of a twat.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13767 on: September 8, 2018, 01:49:51 pm »
I remember when Michael Johnson wore gold track spikes at the Olympics. But he did win a bunch of golds as well.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13768 on: September 8, 2018, 01:49:52 pm »
“Lane”? Wtf?

In reference to White Hart Lane. The Lion is because England are the Three Lions and Leader is because he's the England captain (in name only).

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13769 on: September 8, 2018, 01:52:00 pm »
It's a Nike sponsorship thing. He'll make a fortune from it. Hardly makes him a twat. People need to chill out a bit on things like this.

Welcome to RAWK, you must be new here. You see, anything involving Kane has to be over-dramatised and be treated like the most offensive thing in the world because some on here can't help but go full Everton.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13770 on: September 8, 2018, 01:52:28 pm »
In reference to White Hart Lane. The Lion is because England are the Three Lions and Leader is because he's the England captain (in name only).

:lmao :lmao
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13771 on: September 8, 2018, 01:53:34 pm »
:lmao :lmao

I guess it probably seemed like a good idea at the time! ;D

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #13772 on: September 8, 2018, 02:13:12 pm »
In all seriousness, has there been a shitter collection of goals to win the golden boot?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13773 on: September 8, 2018, 02:14:54 pm »
In all seriousness, has there been a shitter collection of goals to win the golden boot?

I doubt it, at least he's not winning the real one (or anything else  ;D) any time soon. I think it'll be one of ours again this season, either Salah or Mane.

edit - He's so irrelevant I forgot he won it at the World Cup.
« Last Edit: September 8, 2018, 03:26:40 pm by sms1986 »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13774 on: September 8, 2018, 02:48:49 pm »
I remember when Michael Johnson wore gold track spikes at the Olympics. But he did win a bunch of golds as well.
johnson is one of the greats of track and field, Kane isn’t that for football (or track and field), I mean one of his world records he set in the 90s only got broken in 2016 by our wayde

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13775 on: September 8, 2018, 02:50:55 pm »
johnson is one of the greats of track and field, Kane isn’t that for football (or track and field), I mean one of his world records he set in the 90s only got broken in 2016 by our wayde

Kane broke that record last week mate, get with the times

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13776 on: September 8, 2018, 02:51:20 pm »
Listening to the radio earlier it was Harry Kane this and Harry Kane that.   He's the greatest that ever has been, and ever will be don't you know    :butt

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13777 on: September 8, 2018, 02:51:39 pm »
Kane broke that record last week mate, get with the times
kane should be wearing platinum boots

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13778 on: September 8, 2018, 02:54:09 pm »

He should be wearing boots made of the skin and bones of all the legends he's left utterly broken in his path towards footballing world domination.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13779 on: September 8, 2018, 02:57:42 pm »
This dickhead isn't fit to clean Alan Shearers boots and I don't give a fuck what anybody says.    :P

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13780 on: September 8, 2018, 03:04:45 pm »
He should be wearing boots made of the skin and bones of all the legends he's left utterly broken in his path towards footballing world domination.
and the great thing is it wouldn’t weigh him down

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13781 on: September 8, 2018, 03:21:31 pm »
Winning the Golden Boot is definitely something to be proud of, but he should probably stick to telling the grandkids about it when he's older rather than making a song and dance about it given the manner in which he won it. Loads of penalties and the ball deflecting off him against minnows in the group stages whilst going missing in the knockouts isn't something to be bragging about. He let his country down massively in the big games (decent penalty against Colombia tbf, but that's not much to shout about given the hype surrounding him).

Shouldn't be too surprised I suppose - footballer with massive ego is more concerned with personal accolades than team success.

If it was Ronaldo wearing a pair of gold boots in Autumn 2002 then fair fucks, but this is ridiculous.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13782 on: September 8, 2018, 03:25:03 pm »

Oleg Salenko in 94 always springs to mind when thinking about shit Golden Boot winners - 5 goals in a group game v Cameroon. Can't remember if the quality of those goals were better than Kane's though. Looking back at past winners these 2 are definitely at the bottom of the tournaments I can remember.

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13783 on: September 8, 2018, 03:50:07 pm »

Off topic, but I never thought I'd see his 200m record broken in my lifetime.  He so utterly destroyed it that it seemed out of touch.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13784 on: September 8, 2018, 08:10:50 pm »

Lead ones. In a really deep bath.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13785 on: September 8, 2018, 10:13:37 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13786 on: September 8, 2018, 11:39:52 pm »
Only Harry Kane would be gormless/stupid enough to believe Nike's explanation for "Lane". It's obvious to everyone else they just misspelled his name!

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13787 on: September 9, 2018, 12:13:42 am »
He cleans his boots with Gazzas tears from the World Cup in 1990, and has them cleaned by Gary Lineker.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13788 on: September 9, 2018, 12:15:36 am »
This dickhead isn't fit to clean Alan Shearers boots and I don't give a fuck what anybody says.    :P
Shearer was a baller, he's sort of underrated due to the era he was in with Batistuta, Ronaldo and so on, complete centre forward, scored goals from everywhere.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13789 on: September 9, 2018, 01:02:27 am »
Shearer was a baller, he's sort of underrated due to the era he was in with Batistuta, Ronaldo and so on, complete centre forward, scored goals from everywhere.
plus only having one major title as well for Blackburn doesn’t help, and of course that knee injury didn’t help.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13790 on: September 9, 2018, 12:29:11 pm »
Just sat down to watch the NFL show and Kane turns up on it. They proceed to give him tips on how NOT to be manhandled at corners. The world has gone mad.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2018, 01:51:02 pm by Nitramdorf »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13791 on: September 9, 2018, 01:39:11 pm »
Shearer was a monster at Blackburn under Kenny.

138 PL appearances 112 goals,his first season at Blackburn he scored 16 goals in 21 games and then did his cruciate.

93-96 he was in the top 5-6 strikers on the planet then with Ronaldo Batistuta Weah Romario Klinnsmann.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13792 on: September 9, 2018, 01:47:53 pm »
Shearer was good at Newcastle, but he was an absolute beast at Blackburn. The mouth breather doesn't even come close to him.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13793 on: September 9, 2018, 02:37:36 pm »
Shearer was good at Newcastle, but he was an absolute beast at Blackburn. The mouth breather doesn't even come close to him.

I feel like we had this discussion about 100 pages ago with Primativ defending all things Hawwy Kane.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13794 on: September 9, 2018, 02:44:30 pm »
Shearer was a monster at Blackburn under Kenny.

138 PL appearances 112 goals,his first season at Blackburn he scored 16 goals in 21 games and then did his cruciate.

93-96 he was in the top 5-6 strikers on the planet then with Ronaldo Batistuta Weah Romario Klinnsmann.

Salah is currently on 34 goals in 40 appearances, I think he'll end up with a record similar to Shearer.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #13795 on: September 9, 2018, 03:14:26 pm »
I think Kane earned the golden boot. I feel ok for him to wear it. Doesn't matter how the goals went in. He should wear them proud.

It is like UCI champions with their rainbow jerseys. Does it matter that loads of domestiques carried the water for him?

If Salah decided to wear golden boots for PL matches, I would be very happy for him.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13796 on: September 9, 2018, 03:16:15 pm »
I think Kane earned the golden boot. I feel ok for him to wear it. Doesn't matter how the goals went in. He should wear them proud.

It is like UCI champions with their rainbow jerseys. Does it matter that loads of domestiques carried the water for him?

If Salah decided to wear golden boots for PL matches, I would be very happy for him.

He did earn it, he should enjoy it as he won't get the Premier League version! ;D

I would be too in regards to Salah, but I don't think it would be something he would do.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #13797 on: September 9, 2018, 03:52:50 pm »
Kane isn’t a patch on Shearer in terms of ability...

Shearer made defender’s lives hell with his movenment, pace and strength..

Kane?  In some ways he isn’t very good.  What’s he actually brilliant at?  Not that quick, not that supple, not a natural athlete... but that’s a compliment.. because without all of that he’s become a goal scoring phenomenon. Imagine if he had all those strings to his bow.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13798 on: September 9, 2018, 03:53:52 pm »
Yeah Shearer was a monster at Blackburn, but Kane will probably surpass his goalscoring record if he keeps up the level of consistency he's been showing since he broke out 4 years ago. Both great strikers.

Kane has 110 in 154 since 2009 which is a very good record.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #13799 on: September 9, 2018, 03:55:25 pm »
Some real underselling of Kane going on here, he's smashing in ridiculous amounts of goals for a team that isn't right at the top of the tree.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.