Author Topic: It's just a battle for the order of the first 4 spots now between 5 teams...  (Read 560138 times)

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
Re: Is it just a battle for the first 4 spots with 3 other teams now?
« Reply #6400 on: April 10, 2014, 10:46:36 am »
And the game as it stands is a 2:05 kick off on the Sunday anyway. Why not 1:30 like every other Sunday?

I can see the CL 1st leg game being on the Tuesday with the 2nd leg on the Wednesday. When do Chelsea play before the 1st leg, Sat or Sun ?

-- Checked they play after us on Easter Sunday again at 2:05pm so that would mean 1st Leg the following Wednesday, play us moved to Saturday, 2nd leg on Tuesday???

To give Chelsea 35 minutes extra recovery time. Conspiracy!

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6401 on: April 10, 2014, 10:49:44 am »
And the game as it stands is a 2:05 kick off on the Sunday anyway. Why not 1:30 like every other Sunday?

I can see the CL 1st leg game being on the Tuesday with the 2nd leg on the Wednesday. When do Chelsea play before the 1st leg, Sat or Sun ?

-- Checked they play after us on Easter Sunday again at 2:05pm so that would mean 1st Leg the following Wednesday, play us moved to Saturday, 2nd leg on Tuesday???

BT sports as opposed to Sky ?

Or not televised at all ?

I guarantee it will be a media reason.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #6402 on: April 10, 2014, 10:51:21 am »
Can't see when that would fit in. The Palace game has already been moved to the Monday night

Yup, I can't see that being the case, the premier league would not move a game from the weekend unless there are a clash of games (e.g. for an FA Cup game). They would only move it to Saturday as best
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #6403 on: April 10, 2014, 10:53:24 am »
BT sports as opposed to Sky ?

Or not televised at all ?

I guarantee it will be a media reason.

Sunderland vs Cardiff is at 12pm. Guess they will be showing 3 matches live that day, since that is a relegation battle.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline pmcgrath

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6404 on: April 10, 2014, 10:55:44 am »
Sunderland vs Cardiff is at 12pm. Guess they will be showing 3 matches live that day, since that is a relegation battle.

Yeah, Easter Sunday and the following Sunday have games at 12, 2 & 4 - All on Sky I think..

Offline TheDarkKnight

• Anny Roader
  • Brendan Rodgers' Tricky Reds
« Reply #6405 on: April 10, 2014, 10:58:30 am »
I know it's no longer the aim, but you look at the table and think we are essentially guaranteed CL football next year with 5 games still to play. In reality obviously it's been the case for a while, but I don't think any of us expected it to be this comfortable in the end. I mean in terms of making the CL these last 5 games will be a procession - we could lose 3 of them and still make it, that's just a staggering turn around from last year. No scrapping, no looking up the table ruefully, no telling ourselves week in and out that we can take advantage of the slips of teams above us in the race for fourth while ultimately sitting midtable. No annual debate about who would like us to be in the EL and who doesn't. All of our attention is focused on bigger dreams. I'm still struggling to adapt to having something left to play for at this time of year, it feels like it's been forever.

No matter what happens over these next 5 games, I'm immensely proud of the team and Rodgers for what they've achieved this season. Dream big of course, but never forget what an achievement it is to even be in the conversation.
Very much second this.

Looking back, I know we had just destroyed the league leaders (Arsenal) 5-1 but to think that even back then quite a lot of our fans began to think it could be our year, ahead of the midweek trip to Fulham. As far as others were concerned, 4th was still very much the target, being a few points back from the then-top three at the time. Realistically we needed to go on a Godly winning run to catch up and then keep pace with Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City, yet had only managed to win four games on the bounce once all season. Alas, we've since put together a sequence of nine straight league wins, a sensational run of form.

Barring a collapse of epic proportions - and even then it would require Arsenal or/and Everton capitalising by winning most/all their remaining matches - we will be in the Champions League next season. At the very least. That makes me happy. I remember thinking back in January how nerve wracking it would be if the battle for 4th went to the final day. It still could, but we sure as hell shouldn't be involved.

Finishing 2nd or 3rd would be much of a muchness now given the choice. I guess 2nd would look slightly more appealing for prospective targets, and we would gain a bit more money, but they're virtually the same thing. 1st though? Give me some of that.

But however the season ends for us, it's been a great one. The memories will stay with me for a long time.

The dream could be over this Sunday (if we lose), it could be hanging alive by a thread (if we draw) or, preferably, it could be on like donkey kong (if we win). Let's all hope for the latter to come true.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #6406 on: April 10, 2014, 10:58:40 am »
Yup, I can't see that being the case, the premier league would not move a game from the weekend unless there are a clash of games (e.g. for an FA Cup game). They would only move it to Saturday as best

Does UEFA take into account domestic games when selecting who plays on Tuesday/Wednesday as opposed to Wednesday/Tuesday in the semi's, or is that randomized like the rest of the draw? In the QF the fixtures were only confirmed a day or two after the draw itself so that would suggest that they do take that into account.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6407 on: April 10, 2014, 11:05:18 am »
Does UEFA take into account domestic games when selecting who plays on Tuesday/Wednesday as opposed to Wednesday/Tuesday in the semi's, or is that randomized like the rest of the draw? In the QF the fixtures were only confirmed a day or two after the draw itself so that would suggest that they do take that into account.

No.

But I think we're the only league in europe that doesn't allow proper consideration to moving games to help teams in the Europa/Champions league.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline BoltonRed

• OOTer in a non footballing township... Android Meff
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • 'Making Us Dream' ..................Again.
« Reply #6408 on: April 10, 2014, 11:10:04 am »
It'll be interesting to see what they do here, and I'll bet a huge wad of cash that Sky will have a huge say - at the moment there are live matches at 12:45 (BT's slot) and 17:30 (Sky) on Saturday. Sky will insist that this game be shown live so either they will have to swap with the 17:30 game, or stick with Sunday. Maybe they would invent a new slot to fit this in but we'll see

Can't simply move the match to Saturday evening, as Sky are showing the utd v Norwich game at 5:30pm and BT sports have the Southampton v bitters game on at lunchtime.

Depends on the draw tomorrow, they could get the Tuesday before and the Wednesday after, which won't affect our game, they'll have to shift their game v Sunderland instead.

Can we not just tell them to bog off?
Ah shut it yer fucking fanny. Sorry to upset you, but we're going to twat these c*nts. The only fluke will be that we don't rupture our collective banjo strings from the dry bumming we're giving these tonight.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6409 on: April 10, 2014, 11:14:05 am »
Can't simply move the match to Saturday evening, as Sky are showing the utd v Norwich game at 5:30pm and BT sports have the Southampton v bitters game on at lunchtime.

Depends on the draw tomorrow, they could get the Tuesday before and the Wednesday after, which won't affect our game, they'll have to shift their game v Sunderland instead.

Can we not just tell them to bog off?

Moving the game would require our permission for one, which I expect we'll tell them to fuck off.

And it would set a precedent, I very much doubt the FA would want to tread that route.

Moving from Sunday to Saturday is no great problem, other than to the media, and would actually help us.

As has been mentioned above, the game is on Sky, and I don't see a slot they could take on Saturday.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #6410 on: April 10, 2014, 11:14:41 am »
No.

But I think we're the only league in europe that doesn't allow proper consideration to moving games to help teams in the Europa/Champions league.

Teams in the Europa almost always get Sunday matches afterwards. If you look at the record of English clubs in the Champions league, it's clearly not doing any harm the way it is.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #6411 on: April 10, 2014, 11:16:04 am »
If the game is played on Saturday, it would actually suit us better, because Chelsea will have 1 day less to recover from the first leg.

I don't think that's the big boost.

If it's moved to the Saturday then the biggest benefit is that it'll be the evening kick-off. BT have the lunchtime kick off slot, and there's no way Sky won't put that game on TV. Would you rather a 5:30 kick off on a Saturday or 2 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon? I know which one Mourinho would prefer if he didn't have a pair of semis to play, and it's as early possible.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6412 on: April 10, 2014, 11:17:32 am »
Teams in the Europa almost always get Sunday matches afterwards. If you look at the record of English clubs in the Champions league, it's clearly not doing any harm the way it is.

Other leagues allow Friday/Monday games as well to help teams out.

Let's be honest though, if Chelsea were playing Fulham it wouldn't be a problem, the fact that their season could collapse in 8 days must be getting to them.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6413 on: April 10, 2014, 11:18:43 am »
I don't think that's the big boost.

If it's moved to the Saturday then the biggest benefit is that it'll be the evening kick-off. BT have the lunchtime kick off slot, and there's no way Sky won't put that game on TV. Would you rather a 5:30 kick off on a Saturday or 2 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon? I know which one Mourinho would prefer if he didn't have a pair of semis to play, and it's as early possible.

There's already a 5.30 game mate.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6414 on: April 10, 2014, 11:27:59 am »
Other leagues allow Friday/Monday games as well to help teams out.

Let's be honest though, if Chelsea were playing Fulham it wouldn't be a problem, the fact that their season could collapse in 8 days must be getting to them.

Monday /Friday night games are very unpopular here though.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6415 on: April 10, 2014, 11:28:20 am »
There's already a 5.30 game mate.

And they'll move it if they have to, and no one will really give a shit about the Norwich fans traveling up for the game, because when do they ever?

They don't really have an alternative. BT have the lunch time kick-off, and there's a TV black-out on the 3pm kick-offs. They're not going to move a game to the Monday because that doesn't solve the problem at all. They won't make it a Friday. I don't think that's ever been done in the "Premier League era" but could be mistaken (I can remember a Thursday game between Everton and Chelsea I think). That wouldn't solve the problem either though. So what's their choice? They'll play it where it was meant to be played on the Sunday or move the game to the 5:30 evening slot the night before. ... Unless they want to have a night kick-off on the Saturday? I don't think that's ever been done?

Offline gorgepir

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6416 on: April 10, 2014, 11:32:27 am »
And they'll move it if they have to, and no one will really give a shit about the Norwich fans traveling up for the game.

They don't really have an alternative. BT have the lunch time kick-off, and there's a TV black-out on the 3pm kick-offs. They're not going to move a game to the Monday because that doesn't solve the problem at all. They won't make it a Friday. I don't think that's ever been done in the "Premier League era" but could be mistaken (I can remember a Thursday game between Everton and Chelsea I think). That wouldn't solve the problem either though. So what's their choice? They'll play it where it was meant to be played on the Sunday or move the game to the 5:30 evening slot the night before. ... Unless they want to have a night kick-off on the Saturday? I don't think that's ever been done?

They are probably waiting to see when Chelsea play their Tuesday game to make a decision, but if they play Wednesday first I don't see how changing the game from Sunday to Saturday changes anything? They will have to play with two days rest either against LFC or in the CL.

Offline BoltonRed

• OOTer in a non footballing township... Android Meff
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • 'Making Us Dream' ..................Again.
« Reply #6417 on: April 10, 2014, 11:33:55 am »
... Unless they want to have a night kick-off on the Saturday? I don't think that's ever been done?

Now that would be intersting, a Super Saturday instead of Super Sunday.

Can you imagine Anfield for an 8pm kickoff, on a Saturday night, against them twats?
Ah shut it yer fucking fanny. Sorry to upset you, but we're going to twat these c*nts. The only fluke will be that we don't rupture our collective banjo strings from the dry bumming we're giving these tonight.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6418 on: April 10, 2014, 11:35:26 am »
And they'll move it if they have to, and no one will really give a shit about the Norwich fans traveling up for the game, because when do they ever?

To move it to the teatime slot they'd have to fuck the Norwich game off completely though wouldn't they ?

I just don't see how it can be done, other than postponing it completely, and I'm sure we'd veto that idea quite strenuously.
 :)

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6419 on: April 10, 2014, 11:38:21 am »
Saturday night matches make the police very nervous, everyone makes a day of it in the pub and by kick off it can get a bit messy.

I don't think they'll move the game. Not really our problem anyway if they don't.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6420 on: April 10, 2014, 11:42:18 am »
To move it to the teatime slot they'd have to fuck the Norwich game off completely though wouldn't they ?

I just don't see how it can be done, other than postponing it completely, and I'm sure we'd veto that idea quite strenuously.

I really, really don't put it beyond the FA/Sky/BT/The Premier League or anyone in the position to do it, to switch the United-Norwich game to the afternoon slot on a Sunday (I'm guessing Sky have 3 games lined-up for that day given our kick-off time was meant to be at 2:05) and put the Liverpool-Chelsea game in its place as the Saturday evening game. If they move the Chelsea game, I'd say that's by far the most likely outcome. None of them will give a shit about anyone traveling.

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6421 on: April 10, 2014, 11:42:24 am »
One things for certain it'll only move if TV allows it. So I guess it's not moving.
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6422 on: April 10, 2014, 11:44:55 am »
If it's a Saturday at 5.30pm and they decide not to televise Norwich I'd imagine they'd still have to recompense Norwich by way of 'paying' them the TV money they would have received anyway for the televised game.  No real biggie for Sky to do this given the potential interest in a late LFC v Chelsea game on Sat evening.

We'll see tomorrow anyway when the draw's made.

I'd love to be in a position where we turn down some Chelsea request to move the game, just to see Maureen's reaction.  But this would only happen I'd imagine where such a request related to moving the game to a weekday on a completely different week, which won't happen here.  If not a Sunday then it'll def be some time on the Sat.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #6423 on: April 10, 2014, 11:45:11 am »
Very much hoping that Chelsea get the Wednesday-Tuesday draw to give them as little rest as possible for us, regardless of whether its on Sunday or moved to Saturday. Tuesday-Wednesday is very manageable for them and won't pose to many issues I suspect.

Having the 1st leg on the Wednesday would mean that they wouldn't move the Sunderland fixture either.

Sunday   SUNDERLAND
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday   1ST LEG
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday    LIVERPOOL
Monday
Tuesday   2ND LEG

Alternatively it would be

Saturday   SUNDERLAND
Sunday   
Monday
Tuesday    1ST LEG
Wednesday   
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday    LIVERPOOL
Monday
Tuesday 
Wednesday  2ND LEG

Let's just wait and see I suppose. Its a good scenario for us either way.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6424 on: April 10, 2014, 11:47:47 am »

Yep, they'll fuck the Norwich game off. They fucking better, anyways. If they postpone it, they can only move it to the week of the Palace game- and as we are already playing on Monday that week, there's no way it's going to happen.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline scared_person

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6425 on: April 10, 2014, 12:01:35 pm »
Yep, they'll fuck the Norwich game off. They fucking better, anyways. If they postpone it, they can only move it to the week of the Palace game- and as we are already playing on Monday that week, there's no way it's going to happen.

They'd need our permission to move it to a different week, and there is absolutely zero chance of us agreeing to that. It'll be played that weekend one way or another.

Offline Macedonian Red Reborn

• Self-professed wool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6426 on: April 10, 2014, 12:06:02 pm »

I am hoping that Chelsea will get Atletico Madrid in the semi-finals.

That way, a couple of weeks won't be enough for them to recover, let alone 3-4 days.
"If I wanted you to understand, I'd have explained it better" Johan Cruyff

Offline Koprich

• Fan categorisation police.
  • Kopite
« Reply #6427 on: April 10, 2014, 12:11:24 pm »

That way, a couple of weeks won't be enough for them to recover, let alone 3-4 days.

Haha true! Atletico Madrid are fantastic viewing at the moment!

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #6428 on: April 10, 2014, 12:26:31 pm »

Wednesday 1st leg at Vicente Calderon
Sunday Anfield
Tuesday 2nd leg chasing the game

That could be quite a tough week for them. I can see them being in a similar situation as they were against PSG (losing away first) so they might be tempted to rest players against us if that happens. Real Madrid or Bayern wouldn't be that bad options either given that Mourinho will be distracted by the Real/Pep factors and prioritize those tie's even more. This semifinal line-up couldn't be any better!

Offline gorgepir

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6429 on: April 10, 2014, 12:29:12 pm »
If the game is that complicated to schedule, shouldnt Chelsea just abandon the game, give us the 3 points and +3 goal difference, rest comfortably and focus on the second leg?

But of course Sky would object and won't let this happen. Evil Sky.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #6430 on: April 10, 2014, 12:29:38 pm »
If the 2nd leg is Tuesday, I'm sure they'll move our game to Saturday.

Possibly the best situation in terms of squeezing the week to test their resources.  It would be Wed, Sat, Tue then.  3 games inside 7 days.

Shame for those that have made plans for Sunday 27th already.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #6431 on: April 10, 2014, 04:16:46 pm »

But what if they draw United? Wait... never mind...  ;D

(I can't believe that people were giving that a thought, not you)

I too hope Chelsea get Atleti, because I want Bayern to punish Real. The final should be Atleti-Bayern, and I want Atleti to run with the Big Ears.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Risto

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6432 on: April 11, 2014, 07:40:49 am »
Isn't it just a battle for top 3 spots with 2 other teams now?

Or will we wait how things turn out this weekend first?

-Lose against City and 2nd is still in our hands, but need at least couple of slip ups from City to hand us the title.

-Draw against City and it is game on with all top 3 sides in the mix. City have the advantage but the winner of Liverpool- Chelsea can really put some pressure on.

-Win against City and they are the ones under immense pressure to win their games in hand just to keep in touch. The game against Chelsea presents us with an opportunity to really take control of the title race.

Arsenal would need a real turnaround in fortunes to bother the top 3, and Everton even if they continue with their unlikely run of form would need one of the top 3 to mess up badly to be in the mix- so realistically right now I'd say it's a battle for top 3 spots between 3 teams.

Offline pjshaun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6433 on: April 11, 2014, 07:49:27 am »
Isn't it just a battle for top 3 spots with 2 other teams now?

Or will we wait how things turn out this weekend first?

-Lose against City and 2nd is still in our hands, but need at least couple of slip ups from City to hand us the title.

-Draw against City and it is game on with all top 3 sides in the mix. City have the advantage but the winner of Liverpool- Chelsea can really put some pressure on.

-Win against City and they are the ones under immense pressure to win their games in hand just to keep in touch. The game against Chelsea presents us with an opportunity to really take control of the title race.

Arsenal would need a real turnaround in fortunes to bother the top 3, and Everton even if they continue with their unlikely run of form would need one of the top 3 to mess up badly to be in the mix- so realistically right now I'd say it's a battle for top 3 spots between 3 teams.

Your last paragraph was just a filler really. ;)

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6434 on: April 11, 2014, 11:43:15 am »
So, Chelsea drew Atletico in the CL semis, first leg away in Madrid.

As things stand, Chelsea travel to Calderon on 23rd April, travel to Anfield on the 27th and are at home to Atletico on the 29th, am I correct? Guess now they'll agitate to move their match against us to the Saturday. Would we have to agree to moving the match or we can just tell them to do one?

September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline I-was-watching-it-on-Sky

• Jiggerer Pokerer. He was watching, he was watching, he was watching it on Sky. He was watching it on Sky!
  • Kopite
  • We return to our place as football Royalty.
« Reply #6435 on: April 11, 2014, 11:56:52 am »

As things stand, Chelsea travel to Calderon on 23rd April, travel to Anfield on the 27th and are at home to Atletico on the 29th, am I correct? Guess now they'll agitate to move their match against us to the Saturday. Would we have to agree to moving the match or we can just tell them to do one?

I think the fixtures will be reversed...cos you can't have Real & Atletico playing in Madrid on consecutive nights.
Lesser Redneck Shitehawk

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #6436 on: April 11, 2014, 11:58:04 am »

Would that not mean Sky losing the match? Certainly fucking up their Super Sunday?
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline The Purple Tape

• Goes into town, buys Belgian chocolates and fine wines, comes home, gets lotion, mouths "You're looking so good today, baby" to himself in the mirror, takes himself to sensual places the like of which no human has ever known.
  • Anny Roader
  • l
« Reply #6437 on: April 11, 2014, 12:05:29 pm »

Friday's happened but not for ages, I don't think they really bother with it. They've definately done a small amount. There was this one http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/2208797.stm which I remember because it was a friday the day I came home from my 1st ever abroad holiday. Chelsea United and Beckham scored that goal where he took it out the air and turned the defender in one motion, then curled it into the far corner.

Offline DAK69

• Main Stander
  • LONG LIVE THE KING.
Is it just a battle for the first 4 spots with 3 other teams now?
« Reply #6438 on: April 11, 2014, 12:15:15 pm »
@chelseafc: Away leg to be played on Tuesday 22 April, with the home leg to take place on Wednesday 30 April. #UCLDraw #CFC

The Chelsea official twitter ,game to take place on the Sunday then, as you were.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #6439 on: April 11, 2014, 12:23:34 pm »
Atletico will run Chelsea into the ground. That is not an easy tie. I don't think they will able to rest players in the AM game.