Author Topic: Chelsea Football Circus  (Read 1379739 times)

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: Chelsea Football Circus
« Reply #14960 on: September 25, 2018, 06:44:13 PM »
Speaking of abusing the transfer market.

"Fifa plans to limit the number of players a club can loan out each season to prevent teams stockpiling talent.

Football's governing body had proposed a maximum of six loans per club.

But is still has to come to an agreement with the game's other stakeholders - including club, league and player representatives - as to what the limit should be.

The proposed new regulation could affect the likes of Chelsea, who have 40 players on loan this season."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45643965

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for a League Championship
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #14961 on: September 25, 2018, 06:59:09 PM »
Speaking of abusing the transfer market.

"Fifa plans to limit the number of players a club can loan out each season to prevent teams stockpiling talent.

Football's governing body had proposed a maximum of six loans per club.

But is still has to come to an agreement with the game's other stakeholders - including club, league and player representatives - as to what the limit should be.

The proposed new regulation could affect the likes of Chelsea, who have 40 players on loan this season."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45643965

40 players? Now that is taking the piss.

I think we've got about 12 out in total. I've no idea how many other clubs have got out on loan though. Is it only Chelsea farming out this kind of number of lads?

Offline Pyro

• no party no
  • Believer
    • Hattrick. Browser-based, football themed strategy game
« Reply #14962 on: September 25, 2018, 07:43:25 PM »
Might not have heard the last about the Abramovich story. Denied UK visa now cancelled stadium plans and trying to sell the club. Good to see the Swiss aren't bendding over for him now, too. But I reckon anyone who does some serious reporting on him might end up with a 2 bullets in the back of the head suicide. Shady charqacter of that there is no doubt. But I really don't know much of his dealings so I could be going over the top.
I will eat my own shit if city win this...

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14963 on: September 25, 2018, 07:54:51 PM »
40 players? Now that is taking the piss.

I think we've got about 12 out in total. I've no idea how many other clubs have got out on loan though. Is it only Chelsea farming out this kind of number of lads?

I know Parma used to before their financial troubles. Juventus once had 58.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #14964 on: September 25, 2018, 09:31:45 PM »
I know Parma used to before their financial troubles. Juventus once had 58.

Different setup in Italian football, youth players would basically be shared between a Serie A club and a smaller club, contracted to both, although I think that stopped when the rules over third party ownership came in.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA
www.twitter.com/AndrewNessy

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14965 on: September 26, 2018, 10:58:40 AM »
Might not have heard the last about the Abramovich story. Denied UK visa now cancelled stadium plans and trying to sell the club. Good to see the Swiss aren't bendding over for him now, too. But I reckon anyone who does some serious reporting on him might end up with a 2 bullets in the back of the head suicide. Shady charqacter of that there is no doubt. But I really don't know much of his dealings so I could be going over the top.
Google the aluminium wars.

4 Oligarchs fighting over a Aluminium smelter,ex Spetnaz soldiers involved,loads of deaths daily.

One of the Oilgarchs against Abramovich in that war was found dead in his bath (verdict strangulation) in Ascot a couple of years ago.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Scottymuser

• Kopite
« Reply #14966 on: September 26, 2018, 12:24:58 PM »
Containing Hazard is the most important thing.

nice thing is, hazard is one of the most inconsistent players in the league, and when he isn't 100% it's relatively easy to keep him quiet - look at the job WHU did last week on him, for instance.  In the past he had better strikers too, which makes it harder to just focus on him.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Believer
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #14967 on: September 29, 2018, 06:26:32 PM »
Classy bunch with their "always the victim" chants  ::)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14968 on: September 29, 2018, 06:29:35 PM »
They're idiots, but talking about anything related to the match will just get the thread closed. They do it to get a reaction from us anyway.

Offline King.Keita

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it."
  • Believer
« Reply #14969 on: September 29, 2018, 07:02:45 PM »
As everyone says, they're just Millwall with money. Bunch of c*nts, the lot of them.

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #14970 on: September 29, 2018, 07:23:50 PM »
Vile shite. A posh Millwall. No class.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline DelTrotter

• Believer
« Reply #14971 on: September 29, 2018, 07:25:29 PM »
As everyone says, they're just Millwall with money. Bunch of c*nts, the lot of them.

Yep, a banner like that in our end and they still can't be nice for 5 minutes. One of the few football clubs on earth where an overwhelming majority of the supporters are absolute scum.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14972 on: September 29, 2018, 07:36:04 PM »
Remember when Sturridge was a Chelsea youth player? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Believer
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #14973 on: September 29, 2018, 07:50:51 PM »
You'd think Sarri took over Everton the way he's been praised for turning Chelsea round.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14974 on: September 29, 2018, 07:52:21 PM »
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri, speaking to BT Sport: "The match was beautiful. I am happy with the performance, I am disappointed they scored in the last few minutes but I feel the draw is the right result.

"Hazard can score 40 goals this season, I really think this. He is a great player and a great man.

"We have started only two months ago I think [we are doing] very well. Maybe they [Liverpool] are one step ahead but I am starting to think we can recover in one season."

It certainly was, hopefully we'll thrash you at Anfield! ;D

Offline Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #14975 on: September 29, 2018, 07:53:36 PM »
This is so odd...

What a gent...

What’s he doing at Chelsea?
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
« Reply #14976 on: September 29, 2018, 07:55:50 PM »
Money doesn't buy class, never has, never will, total and utter scum of the Earth Tory snidey rat bastards, have always and will always hate them and anything associated with them, pond life.
Vote Labour

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14977 on: September 29, 2018, 07:56:05 PM »
This is so odd...

What a gent...

What’s he doing at Chelsea?

Most past managers at Chelsea have been alright to be fair.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14978 on: September 29, 2018, 07:56:57 PM »
Most past managers at Chelsea have been alright to be fair.

Yeah, it's only shitcoat that has been utterly classless.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14979 on: September 29, 2018, 08:08:32 PM »
Chelsea's Eden Hazard, speaking to BT Sport: "When you are winning 1-0 and concede a goal at the end you can be sad butI think the draw is the fair result. I am a bit disappointed I didn't score in the second half.

"I think we can challenge against Liverpool, with City too these are the best teams in the country. We are not far, we are winning games and confidence is high."

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #14980 on: September 29, 2018, 08:12:03 PM »
If they’re both saying the draw was a fair result, they both know they got away with one there :P

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #14981 on: September 29, 2018, 08:27:25 PM »
Remember when Sturridge was a Chelsea youth player? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Remember when Maureen sacked off Mo Salah? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Chelsea's Eden Hazard, speaking to BT Sport: "When you are winning 1-0 and concede a goal at the end you can be sad but I think the draw is the fair result. I am a bit disappointed I didn't score in the second half.

"I think we can challenge against Liverpool, with City too these are the best teams in the country. We are not far, we are winning games and confidence is high."

I'm not fond of Hazard by any stretch but remarkable respect he's showing us there.  Either he's being patronising or he recognises we are a genuine threat this season.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14982 on: September 29, 2018, 08:29:38 PM »
Remember when Maureen sacked off Mo Salah? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm not fond of Hazard by any stretch but remarkable respect he's showing us there.  Either he's being patronising or he recognises we are a genuine threat this season.

I watched the interview and he was incredibly respectful and acknowledged that we could have scored from several chances and that the draw was a fair result. I'm not sure why he gets a bad rep to be honest. He seems to be a guy that just enjoys life and is a phenomenal footballer, who should really be one of the best players in the world. He's definitely one of the three best dribblers in the world and he's got a decent shot on him.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Believer
« Reply #14983 on: September 29, 2018, 08:46:32 PM »
I watched the interview and he was incredibly respectful and acknowledged that we could have scored from several chances and that the draw was a fair result. I'm not sure why he gets a bad rep to be honest. He seems to be a guy that just enjoys life and is a phenomenal footballer, who should really be one of the best players in the world. He's definitely one of the three best dribblers in the world and he's got a decent shot on him.

I think the way he made his move from France this big show and dance put him in a bad light to start with then his actions on the pitch added to it in his time in the premier league

He always seems a respectful guy in interviews, on the pitch he's one of those annoying pricks because he goes down from any touch in a good position but is strong as an ox when he's further from goal

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14984 on: September 29, 2018, 08:48:37 PM »
Don’t have any issue with hazard, bit of arrogance when he plays but the best ones tend to have that

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #14985 on: September 29, 2018, 08:54:03 PM »

Because he plays for Chelsea and dives a lot? ;D

Don’t have any issue with hazard, bit of arrogance when he plays but the best ones tend to have that

Fair comment.  I'm sure we'd all be happy if he were in our team.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kekuleyule y'all!

• Believer
« Reply #14986 on: September 29, 2018, 09:36:06 PM »
Some of this lots fans must have that Steven Gerrard song as the first dance at their wedding. They’re fucking obsessed with it, and with him. He left four seasons ago.

He’s a club legend, one of the best players we’ve ever had, we all love him...and they’ve sung about him more times in one week than we have all season. Weirdos.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:39:37 PM by Kekuleyule y'all! »

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Believer
« Reply #14987 on: September 29, 2018, 09:40:40 PM »
Some of this lots fans must have that Steven Gerrard song as the first dance at their wedding. They’re fucking obsessed with it, and with him. He left four seasons ago.

He’s a club legend, one of the best players we’ve ever had, we all love him...and they’ve sung about him more times in one week than we have all season. Weirdos.

Must've been confusing for some of them whose "other team" is Rangers - thick twats.
My mate asked me if i wanted a ticket "they are fake like" he says, stupid twat

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14988 on: September 29, 2018, 09:49:09 PM »
Seeing as their aim is to annoy Liverpool fans, I guess it's worked on some!

Offline Kekuleyule y'all!

• Believer
« Reply #14989 on: September 29, 2018, 10:04:01 PM »

I mentioned it as a source of bemusement rather than annoyance. I just find it very odd.

They’ve had Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Hazard, among others, who have been brilliant for them in the last decade and a bit, and they never had a song about any one of them. Yet they’re still singing about our former captain four years after he retired? I don’t get it.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14990 on: September 29, 2018, 10:04:40 PM »
I mentioned it as a source of bemusement rather than annoyance. I just find it very odd.

They’ve had Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Hazard, among others, who have been brilliant for them in the last decade and a bit, and they never had a song about any one of them. Yet they’re still singing about our former captain four years after he retired? I don’t get it.

They just don't have the talent for song making like our fans do, I guess.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14991 on: September 29, 2018, 10:08:14 PM »
You'd think Sarri took over Everton the way he's been praised for turning Chelsea round.
Or Sunderland. Hes transformed a team of title winners into a team of erm title contenders ALL IN SUCH A SHORT FUCKING SPACE OF TIME.
FUCK OFF rentboys
bollocks

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • Believer
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #14992 on: September 29, 2018, 10:25:47 PM »
Or Sunderland. Hes transformed a team of title winners into a team of erm title contenders ALL IN SUCH A SHORT FUCKING SPACE OF TIME.
FUCK OFF rentboys
In fairness, I don't think that Chelsea of last season were capable of playing a game like today's. Time will tell if Sarri is their savior, we should know better by Christmas, but he's a very good manager.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14993 on: September 29, 2018, 10:33:14 PM »
In fairness, I don't think that Chelsea of last season were capable of playing a game like today's. Time will tell if Sarri is their savior, we should know better by Christmas, but he's a very good manager.
Not saying hes not good as the original poster said. Youd  swear blind they were some penniless(that also comes out as penis on autocorrect) club that has been transformed immeasurably. They haven't. They've been good for a long time now.
bollocks

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • Believer
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #14994 on: September 29, 2018, 10:38:38 PM »
Not saying hes not good as the original poster said. Youd  swear blind they were some penniless(that also comes out as penis on autocorrect) club that has been transformed immeasurably. They haven't. They've been good for a long time now.
True, they've been good due to plastic and aluminum. But Abramovich no longer being there might change things. And last season they were very disillusioned. I may be stating the obvious, but I think their turnaround is due to two main factors - Hazard staying and Sarri coming in.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline rscanderlech

• Believer
« Reply #14995 on: September 29, 2018, 10:49:23 PM »
I don’t see why Abramovich selling would change much. The club runs itself.

Yes, it would put into question the new stadium, but apart from that...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
« Reply #14996 on: September 29, 2018, 10:51:23 PM »
I don’t see why Abramovich selling would change much. The club runs itself.

Yes, it would put into question the new stadium, but apart from that...

They're not even worth the amount the Russian has loaned them let alone £2.5b he is supposedly asking.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #14997 on: September 29, 2018, 10:56:16 PM »
Not sure about annoyed, as such. They come over like vermin. People are just calling them as they see them.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14998 on: September 29, 2018, 11:11:38 PM »
Shit club, shit fans. Manager looks to be sound.
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
« Reply #14999 on: September 29, 2018, 11:18:08 PM »

it is weird, plus all their fans are clinging onto that 'Klopp's had 4 years' 'Sarri 4 months' is their big thing (and yes, their maths is shit).  Totally ignoring what they took over.

But then, its not a surprise, when you read plenty of comments on RAWK claming Chelsea to be some average team on the decline every year  :D  They've won 2 leagues in 4 years, they are an excellent team. Clearly. No reason why Sarri doesn't have them up there from the off, in fact, he should.
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.