Author Topic: Man City - Anxieta in Proelia - thoughts with them during this difficult time  (Read 183854 times)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
does this guy sell stuff?

His site (koptalk) was a scam, also he took pre orders for a book that was never written, not sure if he gave anyone stupid enough to order it their money back, proper scumbag

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• A cow, a moose and a dog walk into a bar. Mazdamaniac? Mazdad? Mazduh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice shall prevail. JFT96.
Duncan Oldham
does this guy sell stuff?
His site (koptalk) was a scam, also he took pre orders for a book that was never written, not sure if he gave anyone stupid enough to order it their money back, proper scumbag

I knew I heard of that name somewhere.

After FSG bought us, he did a 1 hour special on how the epic swindle happened citing some insider source that was a major hit here on RAWK.

I also listen to his podcast sometimes.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
i meant the city guy who he was compared to

Offline Jshooters

• Believer
  • Occasionally inspirational
i meant the city guy who he was compared to

his delusions keep them coming onto blueloon and fawning over how the cartel are gonna crumble due to unspecified 'dirt to be dished'....

....so I suppose the ad traffic might get a boost
Believer

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I posted a video not so far back that had PrestwichBlue on, not sure why this guy had someone as a guest who got it so wrong on every level regarding the FFP case.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bRLfm6vbrPw&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bRLfm6vbrPw&amp;</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
Apparently it's the current top ten in the Premier League, obviously minus Manchester City, and apparently Sheffield United.
What is our conspiracy?

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
What is our conspiracy?
Man City are buying off the votes of other PL clubs one at a time, but with oil prices as they are they can only afford Sheff Utd at present.

;)

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Believer
  • Yeah right..
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Bigly Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Maybe they were under the influence(r) at the time.  :D