Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3602279 times)

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
Re: New Kit 2013/14/15/16 going into 17
« Reply #7640 on: July 3, 2016, 08:07:01 pm »
I see Moreno has a new tattoo on his knee....exciting stuff.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7641 on: July 3, 2016, 08:10:30 pm »
Who's between Ilori and Lovren in that pic?

Offline db1animal

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7642 on: July 3, 2016, 08:19:46 pm »
Who's between Ilori and Lovren in that pic?

Wisdom
Boston Strong. JTF96.  YNWA

Offline Ken Doral

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7643 on: July 3, 2016, 08:24:39 pm »
So is this new training kit orange then? ???

The training kit here looks like someone tried to make an awful mock-up of an old Matip picture using Microsoft Paint.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7644 on: July 3, 2016, 08:36:22 pm »
Wisdom

I didn't recognize him.  He looks like a 35 year old Mike Tyson!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7645 on: July 3, 2016, 08:39:50 pm »

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #7646 on: July 4, 2016, 10:39:19 am »
I didn't recognize him.  He looks like a 35 year old Mike Tyson!
haha he does too

just missing a tattoo
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7647 on: July 6, 2016, 12:55:43 am »
Anyone know when the third kit gets released?

Sure i read on here it's sometime this month?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #7648 on: July 6, 2016, 01:32:37 am »
Anyone know when the third kit gets released?

Sure i read on here it's sometime this month?

Think it's 28th July mate.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7649 on: July 6, 2016, 02:19:43 am »
That training kit looks like some cheap Asian knockoff that guys wear on construction sites in downtown Bangkok.

This is what I miss about not having Adidas as our kit supplier. The stuff that we get nowadays is just dross.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #7650 on: July 6, 2016, 12:42:03 pm »
That training kit looks like some cheap Asian knockoff that guys wear on construction sites in downtown Bangkok.

This is what I miss about not having Adidas as our kit supplier. The stuff that we get nowadays is just dross.

Weirdly specific.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7651 on: July 6, 2016, 01:07:37 pm »

There are some very good items on the new training range. The jackets and polos look good, and this training jacket is definitely something I consider buying.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #7652 on: July 6, 2016, 03:05:59 pm »
What's amazing is, there are those who support other clubs who go on about their cheap looking training gear or actual kits and they have Nike or Adidas as their supplier.

It's all about the new materials. Trying to be lighter and more breatheable.

The club won't please everyone with whatever they choose as designs.

And I bet there are few in here who know how many "black" colors there are. Hint: more than one. Same with white.

So when something flaming red is put next to something darker red, it can look orangeish.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7653 on: July 6, 2016, 03:07:34 pm »
What's amazing is, there are those who support other clubs who go on about their cheap looking training gear or actual kits and they have Nike or Adidas as their supplier.

And I bet there are few in here who know how many "black" colors there are. Hint: more than one. Same with white.

So when something flaming red is put next to something darker red, it can look orangeish.

True black is not a colour at all, but an absence of colour, as it reflects no light.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Curtisinho

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #7654 on: July 6, 2016, 03:32:23 pm »
Have to be honest I love the new away kit, I think it's perfect, and I may be in the minority but I also love the new PL patch -- I think it looks great. Can't wait to get my Mané kit.
Walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7655 on: July 6, 2016, 04:18:52 pm »
True black is not a colour at all, but an absence of colour, as it reflects no light.

Next time you're in a shop to look at clothes.  Take two different Black shirts or pants from two different manufacturers and see if you don't think the colors are not the same.

Same with whites. Or Reds, blues, yellows, etc.

The reason being, all colors are a blend of colors.

White has two base colors, blue or black....go figure.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7656 on: July 6, 2016, 04:35:12 pm »
Next time you're in a shop to look at clothes.  Take two different Black shirts or pants from two different manufacturers and see if you don't think the colors are not the same.

Oh, no question about it. I'm a photographer so I'm aware that colours are far more complicated than people usually think.

The colour orange wasn't given a name in English until relatively recently (when people started importing the fruit from Spain - "naranja" or "a norange", which was corrupted to "an orange" and gave name to the colour.) It wasn't that people couldn't see orange things, just that they considered them red or yellow.

In China, the traditional Mandarin word "qing" signifies both blue and green, which were considered different shades of the same colour.

I tend to think in terms of light, where white is what you get when you mix everything and black is an absence of any light at all. In paint, it's different, of course, mixing everything typically gives you a murky dark brown and neither white nor black can truly exist.

I still find it interesting that a grey tv screen can be made to look like it is displaying black (or near-black) - a colour darker than the unlit screen, which is of course impossible and an optical illusion.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7657 on: July 6, 2016, 04:44:18 pm »

That dress was deffo white and gold.
No time for caution.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7658 on: July 6, 2016, 07:26:27 pm »

People don't need a cosmic level of understanding to make the judgment that the Bet Victor stuff looks shite

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7659 on: July 6, 2016, 07:30:51 pm »
People don't need a cosmic level of understanding to make the judgment that the Bet Victor stuff looks shite

It's subjective though, otherwise we'd all be walking round in the same shit thinking we look the dogs bollocks.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7660 on: July 6, 2016, 07:33:49 pm »

I like it, it's some of the better training gear that we've had. I like the colour too although I'm not sure why didn't use the same red as the home kit or at least something closer to it.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7661 on: July 6, 2016, 07:36:32 pm »
I like it, it's some of the better training gear that we've had. I like the colour too although I'm not sure why didn't use the same red as the home kit or at least something closer to it.

I assume we'll have 'walk out' tops and other stuff in that red, so this is another colour variation to entice you to buy it.

Plus for some reason whenever I see anyone training they seem to wear the highest-vis stuff they can buy!

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7662 on: July 6, 2016, 07:38:38 pm »

New Balance stuff. A plain and simple sponsor that doesn't take over the kit is what most would want. Good job it's not Opel.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7663 on: July 6, 2016, 11:27:44 pm »
Love this jacket what Markovic is wearing,i want to be getting one of those to wear when i'm mountain biking and it's raining,anyone know if it has ventilation holes?

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline SwissV

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7664 on: July 7, 2016, 01:37:02 am »
Love this jacket what Markovic is wearing,i want to be getting one of those to wear when i'm mountain biking and it's raining,anyone know if it has ventilation holes?

Whats the go with the fucking sticky labels?
Origi will be our Lawendowski , quote me

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #7665 on: July 7, 2016, 02:27:56 am »

There's a big fuck off one above the neck.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7666 on: July 7, 2016, 02:39:42 am »
There's a big fuck off one above the neck.

:lmao

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #7667 on: July 7, 2016, 08:46:35 am »

not me i get my stuff in Habithat!

its the real deal

most people think they have black from elsewhere.  I thought my uncle Tommy was wearing black socks, but when I looked at them closely, they were just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very dark blue.

Never buy black from a normal shop, they shaft you every time
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline leivapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move!
« Reply #7668 on: July 7, 2016, 09:09:27 am »
Saw Brad Smith (I think) driving along Queens Drive yesterday in the new training kit.  Thats' proper bright Orange I can tell you!!  Not my cup of tea at all.
Rossiter absolutely bossed it tonight. Really believe he'll end up playing more games this season than Lucas.

Henderson won't make it here. Sorry but he won't and won't

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #7669 on: July 9, 2016, 11:06:13 pm »
Seen a kid at my boys football coaching this morning in what is supposedly the new 3rd kit. I asked his dad where he got it and he told me that his mum brought it back from Bulgaria last week for a fiver! I have to say it was a remarkable fake up close.

Looks a lot better than the away kit in my opinion but it seems odd that the away and 3rd are so similar in colour.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7670 on: July 9, 2016, 11:38:49 pm »
Saw Brad Smith (I think) driving along Queens Drive yesterday in the new training kit.  Thats' proper bright Orange I can tell you!!  Not my cup of tea at all.

What if you saw Lucas in it?  ;D

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #7671 on: July 10, 2016, 05:38:34 am »
After watching the LFC vs Tranmere match......what's the "new fit" called? Spiky-shoulders? Hanger-Bump Technology? Square-Shirt? Did it get more "squary" in a few weeks?

:duh

Surely that abomination will be corrected? Bellamy would be playing sleeveless in that thing.

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #7672 on: July 10, 2016, 04:21:19 pm »
Seen a kid at my boys football coaching this morning in what is supposedly the new 3rd kit. I asked his dad where he got it and he told me that his mum brought it back from Bulgaria last week for a fiver! I have to say it was a remarkable fake up close.

Looks a lot better than the away kit in my opinion but it seems odd that the away and 3rd are so similar in colour.

These things are created purely to make money. I mean how often do we play a team where both our home and away kits clash? We never used to have third kits. The second and third kit could be practically identical, when it comes to contrasting it with other teams, as long as the club sell some replica shirts.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7673 on: July 10, 2016, 04:22:28 pm »
These things are created purely to make money. I mean how often do we play a team where both our home and away kits clash? We never used to have third kits. The second and third kit could be practically identical, when it comes to contrasting it with other teams, as long as the club sell some replica shirts.

And we sign better players with the money. Everyone wins.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #7674 on: July 10, 2016, 06:06:01 pm »
These things are created purely to make money.  as long as the club sell some replica shirts.
You might say that but I'll only be buying the 3rd shirt for my two boys. If the away had been white or yellow I'd probably have caved in and bought them both.

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #7675 on: July 10, 2016, 09:35:54 pm »

I don't have a massive problem with it - but it explains why the different shirts don't have to be that different.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7676 on: July 11, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »
Has anyone in here bought one of the 16/17 away kits? I am tempted to get one, really like the simple black design. I haven't bought a shirt/kit in years (well, not bought a new one since we went Standard anyway).

I'm not in the UK so won't be near the flagship or stadium shop any time soon. The web shop says Womens kit size 14 is out of stock, 12 is too small for me. So I've just been to my wardrobe and looked through my shirts trying to get an idea about which mens size to best go for. Problem is that the mens ones I own totally vary in length (most of them are S, a couple Ms) - some were okay for me, but others long enough to almost cover my knees.

I'd like to avoid the thing being way off regarding the fit, cause I might go with a player or personalisation on it (meaning I couldn't return it).

Does anybody own a new away shirt mens size S (short sleeve) who could be so kind and measure the length (from armpit)? Would be much appreciated.  :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:59:32 pm by lamad »

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7677 on: July 12, 2016, 12:12:40 am »
Btw..I think it's free International shipping until the end of the month.

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7678 on: July 13, 2016, 09:47:54 pm »
Who mentioned Puma.... :P

Offline s_andrews89

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #7679 on: July 13, 2016, 11:48:37 pm »
Have to say, I'd not intended to buy a shirt for a while yet. My 13/14 Gerrard shirt is still in great knick and it just feels right wearing an LFC shirt with Gerrard on the back! Pretty much wanted to continue that.

BUT... The more I see that black away kit the more tempted I am, looks fab. Has anyone on here got their hands on one? How do they compare to past shirts?