Author Topic: What's really going on? Selling, 'rebuilding the squad', what?  (Read 242473 times)

Offline reds88

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: What's really going on? Selling, 'rebuilding the squad', what?
« Reply #560 on: August 26, 2012, 07:53:29 am »
Watching Swansea made me even happier with our appointment

But a little scared he wont be given the time by people who want success yesterday

If BR is as good as he's been rated than he should not need a few years to show his qualities.  We might need a couple of years to really challenge the top 4 but there should be clear progress.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: August 26, 2012, 08:26:34 am »
Oh come on fs, you occasionally bash people when you don't agree with em :). It's just a sad reality of these boards that any form of discussion is met with hostility by some party or another.
Mate, I'm continually attacked for being anti-OOT. You know the first tag line the mods stuck on me... Tarka The OOTer because I was continually defending our out of town following.

I really take no notice. It is the internet after all. Believe it or not, I had nutters threatening my grandkids, let alone me, during the H&G/Rafa thing. I've got loons giving me all sorts of grief for writing a book and making money off the club's back. When the reality is, I'm about a grand in the hole and I've given away more than I've recrued. I gave up on this a long time back.

Look at what happened over my stance on FSG. I made me opinion plain from day one. I've made long, thought out posts, stating me beliefs. Within a couple of posts, I'm being attacked again for calling them H&G Mark II. It's ridiculous.

I've supported this club for over 50 years. I still have bloody pictures of them on the wall, like a daft teenager. But I'm not a cheerleader. I actually like talking about everything LFC, and some times that's not all good. If I wanted to read Gerrard's brilliant all day, I'd join LFCtv teen talk. I like a bit of Yin to the Yang. For that, I've had to put up with some really shocking threats and all sorts of grief, never mind a bit of handbags in here. The mods can verify that.

But here's a quick explanation of something... I love the States, lived there for years. I could never understand why so many people take anything, that they percieve as, negative as a personal affront and get all patriotic. I agree with Oscar Wilde, it's the last refuge of the scoundrel. I don't think just blindly flag waving, no matter what is going on, is a patriotic thing to do. I think real patriots have the bollocks to stand up and question things they see as wrong, no matter how much flak they take for it.

Replace the stars and stripes with an LFC banner, and you'll get my drift. I love LFC. It's ingrained in me. I've tried to get shut of it. I can't. It's part of me, even though I sometimes think I'm a knobhead for wasting so much bloody time on it and footy in general. But I'm not a bay city roller teeny bopper. I can discuss more things than how good Charlie Adam is at baking cakes... if you don't get that, watch the kids question time on LFCtv.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: August 26, 2012, 08:29:58 am »
PS... after writing all that tosh out, watch... within a few posts, I'll be getting jumped on again, for calling FSG H&G or some such shite.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline The Las

• Anny Roader
« Reply #563 on: August 26, 2012, 08:56:27 am »
PS... after writing all that tosh out, watch... within a few posts, I'll be getting jumped on again, for calling FSG H&G or some such shite.

Your in an open forum mate and you are entitled to air your grievences as far as im concerned.

To be honest with you Im not far off your thinking, in the sense that the main thing I care about is Liverpool Football Club full stop. Our current owners, are just that. They are fortunate to be the custodians of this football club and there every move should be watched, examined, discussed and analysed. We have an obligation to do so as the real heart and soul of this club.

Lets get one thing straight, these guys are venture capitalists and by definition they have bought the football club ultimately to make profit. FSG are made up of ex hedge Fund speculators who have made their names from capitalising on the undervalued.

The disparity between some people as far as I can see it, is this. There are the suedo economists who want to understand the business of football and therefore see it as a business. There are the passionate football supporters of LFC who understand the reality of the balance sheet and there are the damn right passionate who are slightly blind to the realities of economics and couldnt give a damn who just want to stampo their feet and expect a treasure trove to be opened.

For me im somewhere in the middle of all those things, but the thing that strikes me most, is it seems what ever the choices being made by the owners - it is the fans who seem to be the last consideration. Yes that is US, you and me who where here before FSG existed and will be here long after. It is us who are the romantic, the sentimental and the passionate. It is us who want the chance to be able to take our kids the match on a regular basis.

With regards to the stadium situation, economics yes it is a consideration a big one. But equally, the fans are a massive consideration regarding things like ticket prices, and the amount of seats available at a football match. The priority with FSG seems to be the capitalisation on the globalisation of LFC and the far reach to supporters everywhere as they see it an untapped source of treasure.

Its very much a case burying "look what profit we can make", in "look what we can do for you". Its about servicing the expectations of the fans whilst making as much money as we can. Which is ok im fine with that, but lets pretend these guys are on a crusade to return the lustre to liverpool because of their passion and allegience to our club. These owners are politicians and they know how to manage the masses.

Look if we win a premier league and give the fans an extra 25,0000 seats to sit in, make the ground more accessible to the immediate local people areound the ground (families) they can enjoy their profits. But the need of the fans i would argue is more important than any dollar they can make, its an obligation they have to this great institution and the people who have sweated blood tears, and indeed lost their lives making this club what it is.

So lets not be over the top about slating people when they question FSG, I'd say its an obligation to do it every day - they are fortunate and must live up to the traditions and expectations of the people of the city and the wider regions.

This isnt some sort of OTT tirade either, its just a that by definition Liverpool Football Club represents the city of Liverpool and its people, we should shy away from that. We have builty over the years a rpoud proud following because we have become world famous, and our ancestors have travelled and displaced. Great long may it continue.

My only message to FSG is this, make your profit and enjoy being holder of this club, but dont patronise us with rhetoric and spin, put the needs of the fans at the very top of your agenda and start delivering on what we need.

I look forward on these terms to a very bright and successful future.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:04:35 am by The Las »

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: August 26, 2012, 08:56:37 am »
Only a simple mind could read that and disagree so I wouldn't pay them any notice.  There would be a lot less shit on these boards if people could remember we all love lfc and what it represents.  Yes there are moaning bastards, yes there are oblivious optimists, but we all gather here for the same reason and I'd hope our views, no matter how far apart, are led by what we think will be best for Liverpool.

On the FSG subject specifically I constantly flip flop (almost as often as they do).  I fear they could be as bad as h&g but I don't feel they've proven themselves good or bad for us yet.

I must present a theory for consideration that has no doubt already occurred to you.  People hate to read negative opinions on FSG because if they are true, we are once again deep in the shit.  It was nice to wake up from the nightmare of h & g, and no-one will willingly re-enter that mindset while any hope remains.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:01:40 am by Cid »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: August 26, 2012, 09:22:12 am »
I just thought it was time to let a bit of that out, as I'm sick and tired of flag wavers following me around, accusing me of things I haven't said, and trying to discredit everything I do say. But like I said earlier in this thread, I don't want to derail the discussion as I think this has been a decent one, and something that needs talking about. So, as for the actual topic itself, I'm made up with what we've done so far. Of course, there's questions, there always is. But in the main, I'm happy with how things are going and what we've done so far in this window.

My one big gripe, we've got shut of players I'd have kept and kept fellas I'd personally boot out the door. But even then, I understand why Maxi and Dirk have gone, while some pretender is still collecting wages. It's sadly the way of modern day football. But I have faith, that, given time, Brendan will sort it out and get us back on track.

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #566 on: August 26, 2012, 03:24:03 pm »
I just thought it was time to let a bit of that out, as I'm sick and tired of flag wavers following me around, accusing me of things I haven't said, and trying to discredit everything I do say. But like I said earlier in this thread, I don't want to derail the discussion as I think this has been a decent one, and something that needs talking about. So, as for the actual topic itself, I'm made up with what we've done so far. Of course, there's questions, there always is. But in the main, I'm happy with how things are going and what we've done so far in this window.

My one big gripe, we've got shut of players I'd have kept and kept fellas I'd personally boot out the door. But even then, I understand why Maxi and Dirk have gone, while some pretender is still collecting wages. It's sadly the way of modern day football. But I have faith, that, given time, Brendan will sort it out and get us back on track.

Is it ok with you that I think you're an excellent poster and enjoy reading your thoughts whilst disagreeing with them? I think you might be taking things a little personally mate, the issue with the owners as someone who has defended them in the past, is that I think people both hold them to an impossible standard whilst actively seeking the worst in even the best news. Look at the now locked Sahin thread, we signed this fantastically talented player in loan, and Al's saying it's FSG's new model, because they don't have to pay for players. People will complain about Chelsea shitting on FFP and then in.the same breath complain about FSG not spending more than we make.
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline Dirk18Kuyt

• Kopite
« Reply #567 on: August 31, 2012, 09:08:59 pm »
So.. Now we've got rid of even more players, and brought in no strikers, no goalscorers or wingers, was I right to make this or should I still 'Fuck off there's two hours left'...  ::)

Shambles. But hey, Adam 'Fowler' Morgan and Raheem 'Messi' Sterling can save us yeah...  ;D Joke.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #568 on: August 31, 2012, 09:11:23 pm »
So.. Now we've got rid of even more players, and brought in no strikers, no goalscorers or wingers, was I right to make this or should I still 'Fuck off there's two hours left'...  ::)

Shambles. But hey, Adam 'Fowler' Morgan and Raheem 'Messi' Sterling can save us yeah...  ;D Joke.

Stop trolling and go and watch Big Brother...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #569 on: August 31, 2012, 09:22:53 pm »
I've had to put up with some really shocking threats

What was the most shocking threat?

Offline CarraG238

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #570 on: August 31, 2012, 10:11:10 pm »
Sigh.

It's a disappointing deadline day, to be fair. Losing your second targeted signing to a direct rival makes it hard viewing, especially when you consider the transfer fee would have been more than reasonable.

Perhaps it's the eternal optimist in me, but fuck, maybe this is the best thing that could happen. A realistic expectation of what needs to be done and improved on. Groundwork being laid down to build a system of football where the club can become self-sustaining and  promote from within instead of panic-buying on the final day of the transfer window. Youth being bedded in, getting valuable experience and developing before our very eyes instead of watching overpaid older players who have lost the appetite for winning. 

This is what American sports fans call a "rebuilding" year -- a year of struggles and tribulations where there is no guarantee of success in the future. But there is hope ... hope of seeing one of Liverpool's young diamonds in the rough become a global star and exactly what we need in order to regain the perch that belonged to LFC.

I know most of us as fans are pissed off and I am, too. But put this in perspective. Two years ago, the club was managed by Roy Hodgson, owned by two blood-sucking leeches, and in utter darkness. It may be a setback today, but there will be better days ahead.
“It was the first game of the qualifying for us and well we can take a lot from it ,like I was talking to one of the guys from TNS about my internet connection at home and he said the reason I sometimes can't get on is because I am running the wrong browser with Windows 95 and he suggested I update to Windows XP” - 23 Carra Gold

Offline mensor

• Definitely not MENSA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #571 on: August 31, 2012, 10:14:29 pm »
This is what American sports fans call a "rebuilding" year -- a year of struggles and tribulations where there is no guarantee of success in the future. But there is hope ... hope of seeing one of Liverpool's young diamonds in the rough become a global star and exactly what we need in order to regain the perch that belonged to LFC.
Wasn't it a rebuilding year under Dalglish & Commolli? Wait a minute, wasn't it a rebuilding year under Hodgson?

Offline Believe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: August 31, 2012, 10:14:58 pm »
I think most of the posters going mental that we haven't signed anyone are probably exactly the same people who spent the last year and a half going mental because we overspent after we sold Torres and felt we had to do business. Dempsey didn't happen because Fulham fucked us after we tapped him up and Spurs saw (or were told of!) the opportunity. It's not ideal but we move on. We still have Suarez, Borini, Yesil and Morgan to last us until January and that's not terrible. Yesil is very highly rated and has played for the Bayer Leverkusen first team.

We also added Allen & Shain, agreed new contracts for several players and shifted deadwood too - not bad at all for BR's first window. It's not just about making big money signings, it's about working with what you have and we aren't exactly lacking talent.

Offline mensor

• Definitely not MENSA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #573 on: August 31, 2012, 10:16:52 pm »
Yesil is very highly rated and has played for the Bayer Leverkusen first team.
Yeh, 1 game.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: August 31, 2012, 10:17:02 pm »
And now for the best news of the window, apart from the mighty Allen. AGGER STAYS!!!!!! Get the fuck in!!!!
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Red Razor

• Main Stander
  • The only way is up
« Reply #575 on: August 31, 2012, 10:17:44 pm »
I think most of the posters going mental that we haven't signed anyone are probably exactly the same people who spent the last year and a half going mental because we overspent after we sold Torres and felt we had to do business. Dempsey didn't happen because Fulham fucked us after we tapped him up and Spurs saw (or were told of!) the opportunity. It's not ideal but we move on. We still have Suarez, Borini, Yesil and Morgan to last us until January and that's not terrible. Yesil is very highly rated and has played for the Bayer Leverkusen first team.

We also added Allen & Shain, agreed new contracts for several players and shifted deadwood too - not bad at all for BR's first window. It's not just about making big money signings, it's about working with what you have and we aren't exactly lacking talent.

i agree with some of this but a transfer window is an opportunity to address and improve areas of your squad. The most glaring area that need improvement is goalscoring and we have not addressed it.
To the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: August 31, 2012, 10:18:53 pm »
Our squad is threadbare in comparison to a lot of the other top half teams. We're just not good enough.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #577 on: August 31, 2012, 10:19:10 pm »
Thought it was a mistake that we didnt get a football administrator in. Someone who knows the football network - wheeling & dealing.

Ayres just hasnt got it.

Offline HiTs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • In Istanbul when we won it 5 times!
« Reply #578 on: August 31, 2012, 10:21:27 pm »
Face it lads...we've turned into Newcastle of years gone by.....poor poor decisions and negotiations.... mini-Rick has no clout at all to close any deals !
★      ★       ★       ★       ★       ★                        ★                          ★
77     78      81      84       05      19      World Champions 2019     Premier League 2020

Offline hedger

• ows
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: August 31, 2012, 10:23:40 pm »
Total shambles to be honest. Rodgers will be privately fuming. How can this happen?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: August 31, 2012, 10:30:41 pm »
Total shambles to be honest. Rodgers will be privately fuming. How can this happen?
I'm disappointed we haven't got  striker but - without seeing the team play together - on the face of it I'm pleased we've exchanged .......
Spearing for Allen
Kuyt for Assaidi / Sterling
Adam for Sahin

There's still work to be done on Rodgers rebuild, including the loss of Cole, but lets look at the positives and remember we can add a striker in January.

Offline Juliman

• Kopite
« Reply #581 on: August 31, 2012, 10:31:03 pm »
And now for the best news of the window, apart from the mighty Allen. AGGER STAYS!!!!!! Get the fuck in!!!!

Mate, don't jinx it...

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: August 31, 2012, 10:31:33 pm »
Rule number one of any transfere dealing.

Don't let players go, untill you have a replacement of cover, for them.

I wonder how manny of the whingers and whiners who wanted Carroll to go because they thought he wasn't good enough, think it looks like great business right now?

The games are going to come thick and fast before the next window opens, and players are going to be tired come December, just when we get a glut of games. Thats not even factoring in if any of the front line get injured.

With half an hour left of this window, it looks  like we've got our kecks around our ankles again, only this time it's because we've shit them.

Don't get me wrong, no buy is better than a bad buy, but this just smacks of the Rafa situation a few years ago, and leaving us threadbare up front with nothing on te bench for cover.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: August 31, 2012, 10:41:51 pm »
Well Rodgers has said when he came he's been looking at how Barca play without a striker. Reckon he's going to try that more often now....
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: August 31, 2012, 10:42:24 pm »
Reading back further up the page, and hats off to FS.  Looks like ya were correct mate in yer assessment.  Always said I'd give it the full transfer window before commenting much.  Didn't think even they'd (FSG) have this much of a shocker.

And a 4 hour mega screening of LFC tv on transfer deadline day.  All they have to talk about is Nathan Ecclestone leaving.  Wonder will Cheng take the credit for that decision?

Thought once we'd got Adam and Carroll away a couple of things were bound to be cooking. 

Fuck all.  Except more trimming of the cost base.

Well let's hope some baseball team will reap some benefit, cos we aren't.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: August 31, 2012, 10:42:29 pm »
It's a disappointing deadline day and we should've brought in a forward, there's no denying that, and that's a let down.
Letting Andy go was Brendan's decision. There's no spin that can cancel this undeniable fact. He'll live by it and I'm convinced that his gamble will pay off in the long run.

Apart from addressing the need up front (no small feat, mind  ;) ) I'm really happy with our dealings in this window. Still hampered by the mistakes of the previous managements and ownerships, we've almost completely got rid of the staggering amount of deadwood and of a considerable part of a bloated, unacceptably unbalanced wage bill.
We extended a couple of crucial contracts, and hopefully Dagger's will follow. We got rid of players who wanted out (Maxi, Craig Douglas Bellamy), were past their prime/permacrocks (Dirk, Fabio) never had a role in the squad (Aquilani and a couple of fringe youngsters) or were deemed not good enough/unfit for Brendan's system (Andy, Charlie, Jay).
All of these decisions were made by Brendan, and by Brendan only. He'll live and die by his decisions, and I actually have unbelievable respect for a man who has the balls and the confidence to come from Swansea to a club like ours and stamp his mark at the club from the start and who's ready to be frank and ruthless in trying to fulfill his vision.

On the other hand I'm enthusiastic, or at least very intrigued by all of our new signings: Allen is already showing he's absolute class, Sahin has been one of the most exciting young playmakers in European football for two seasons, before stalling at RM last year. Borini (trust me on this, I've seen tons of him) will come good, and he's already showing his movement, his workrate and his skills. Assaidi and (mostly) Yesil are sort of unknown quantities and we'll soon find out whether they're up to the task and a talented bunch of youngsters (Robbo, Jonjo, Sterling, Morgan) will be given a chance to shine.

It's a matter of expectations, I guess... A number of knowledgeable and respected posters on here have rightfully been warning us in the last few weeks to manage our expectations, to have patience and to believe in what Brendan is building.

I, for one, didnt believe that we were gonna be top-4 material this year, bar a huge overachievement and someone elses's cockup, and it's not a Clint Dempsey who'll make the difference. This is just the Step-1 of a long journey.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline mysterio_86

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: August 31, 2012, 10:43:31 pm »
Everyone who is going to Anfield Please Please let your emotions known towards the prick Ayre

and show your support to Brendan !
Sebastion Coates, Suso, Sterling, Shelvey, Samed Yesil, SinclairSama, Smichael Ngoo, Sryan McLaughlin, Sjordan Ibe, - The S Law

Offline MisterRodgers

• Kemlynite
« Reply #587 on: August 31, 2012, 10:44:37 pm »
Seems very much like tonight was the night Brendan Rodgers picked up the tab for £100m spending under Kenny Dalglish.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: August 31, 2012, 10:45:11 pm »
Please dear Fenway propaganda machine, dare and mention the Champions league as a goal for this team.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #589 on: August 31, 2012, 10:45:46 pm »
Is it true we only have 17 senior players ?
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Redeye

• Kopite
  • 31/1/59 Sunderland 3-1 Wheeler Bimpson Morris
« Reply #590 on: August 31, 2012, 10:46:07 pm »
Rule number one of any transfere dealing.

Don't let players go, untill you have a replacement of cover, for them.

Brendan Rodgers has been well and truly shafted tonight.

I hope he's hammering down the doors of those responsible first thing tomorrow, demanding answers.
"Everybody at Anfield hopes that in the not too distant future Bill Shankly will lead the club back to the First Division - and also to a Cup Final victory."

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: August 31, 2012, 10:46:27 pm »
Everyone who is going to Anfield Please Please let your emotions known towards the prick Ayre

What has Ayre done now? Genuinely curious as I've never read a direct complaint towards him, it's always very vague and sweeping the vitriol levelled at him.

Offline Revill

• Kemlynite
« Reply #592 on: August 31, 2012, 10:46:27 pm »
I can't understand why the club couldn't find the 7m for Dempsey ?? He would have been a very good signing for the club. I just wonder how ambitious they are, and what kind of money they really have ?

Offline Crouched

• Anny Roader
« Reply #593 on: August 31, 2012, 10:46:48 pm »
Adam Morgan as our 3rd choice striker til January , this is just mental
psn: thegoonie0
Bears. Blackhawks. Bulls. White Sox. LIVERPOOL.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #594 on: August 31, 2012, 10:47:06 pm »
Is it true we only have 17 senior players ?

6 more than we can field at any one time. why are people complaining....

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #595 on: August 31, 2012, 10:47:37 pm »

Injuries/suspensions?

Offline Noble Nayudu

• Kopite
« Reply #596 on: August 31, 2012, 10:47:47 pm »

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #597 on: August 31, 2012, 10:48:30 pm »
Quite.

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: August 31, 2012, 10:48:52 pm »
For fucks sake don't blame it all on Ian Ayre like. I'm sure he didn't wish for the club to be in the position of haggling over a couple of million. Seems like we had a certain amount in the kitty and couldn't go over it.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #599 on: August 31, 2012, 10:49:20 pm »

Not including subs, and for me im not going to complain and see what occured before going scooby-do but those who have genuine concerns about the direction FSG are heading with LFC have not been helped at all by todays turn of events.
You cant blame them for being a tad sceptical.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am