Author Topic: I'm really genuinely concerned...no rant intended  (Read 118653 times)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: I'm really genuinely concerned...no rant intended
« Reply #920 on: August 1, 2012, 07:29:47 pm »
remember 'Wait Till Your Father Gets Home'?...and the next door neighbor 'Ralph'?......this thread reminds me of him

More like Whittaker, Ralph's mate, the fucking old woman with the blue rinse and a shotgun looking for the Commies  :D
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #921 on: August 1, 2012, 07:30:23 pm »
Who do we blame for FSG not following up on their promise to involve a supporters group.
Who do we blame for FSG not having the backbone to appoint their own man, and bowing to fan pressure.
Who do we blame for selling Torres.
Who do we blame for the way the Suarez saga dragged on.
Who do we blame that for all the points Ive already made we still don't have a proper footballing structure in place.

Why do we need someone to blame ?
What is that ?

Let them get on with running the club, keep an eye yeh, fair enough, but lets wait and see before we start having heart attacks,
chill out, enjoy the football.
Why do we have to find someone to blame all the time ?
Id like to see any of us try to run a football club. Its not as easy as some make out yer know.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #922 on: August 1, 2012, 07:34:52 pm »
A sales charge or commission one pays for purchasing a mutual fund. The charge is paid to the person(s) who sold the investor shares in the fund. There are three types of load. A front-end load occurs when the shareholder pays the fee when buying into the fund. A back-end load means that the investor pays when selling his/her shares. Finally, an investor with a level-load fund pays periodically throughout his/her time as a shareholder. Studies have shown that load funds perform neither better nor worse than no-load funds.

In economics, net investment refers to an activity of spending which increases the availability of fixed capital goods or means of production. It is the total spending on new fixed investment minus replacement investment, which simply replaces depreciated capital goods.

Our technology takes the best aspects of VOIP and XMLHttpRequest. Your budget for benchmarking should be at least twice your budget for streamlining. Do you have a scheme to become short-term? Imagine a combination of HTTP and Unix. Your budget for branding should be at least one-third of your budget for incentivizing. Our efficient feature set is unmatched in the industry, but our 24/7 re-sizing and simple configuration is always considered an amazing achievement. If all of this seems confounding to you, that's because it is! What does it really mean to incentivize "perfectly"? A company that can orchestrate faithfully will (at some indefinite point in the future) be able to drive defiantly.

Fiscal drag happens when the government's net fiscal position (spending minus taxation) fails to cover the net savings desires of the private economy, also called the private economy's spending gap (earnings minus spending and private investment). The resulting lack of aggregate demand leads to deflationary pressure, or drag, on the economy, essentially due to lack of state spending or to excess taxation.

One cause of fiscal drag may be bracket creep, where progressive taxation increases automatically as taxpayers move into higher tax brackets due to inflation. This tends to moderate inflation, and can be characterized as an automatic stabilizer to the economy. Fiscal drag can also be a result of a hawkish stance towards government finances.

Quick: do you have a compelling game plan for handling emerging returns-on-investment? Is it more important for something to be real-time, best-of-breed, back-end or to be short-term? The metrics for niches are more well-understood if they are not customized. Think affiliate-based. We will augment our power to envisioneer without lessening our capability to optimize. Without well-chosen architectures, subscriber communities are forced to become wireless. Think super-dynamic. We understand that if you benchmark vertically then you may also integrate efficiently. If all of this comes off as unbelievable to you, that's because it is!

Rigorous statistical analysis had demonstrated that on-base percentage and slugging percentage are better indicators of offensive success, and the A's became convinced that these qualities were cheaper to obtain on the open market than more historically valued qualities such as speed and contact. These observations often flew in the face of conventional baseball wisdom and the beliefs of many baseball scouts and executives.

Make sense? can i join the finance gang now.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #923 on: August 1, 2012, 07:39:26 pm »
A sales charge or commission one pays for purchasing a mutual fund. The charge is paid to the person(s) who sold the investor shares in the fund. There are three types of load. A front-end load occurs when the shareholder pays the fee when buying into the fund. A back-end load means that the investor pays when selling his/her shares. Finally, an investor with a level-load fund pays periodically throughout his/her time as a shareholder. Studies have shown that load funds perform neither better nor worse than no-load funds.

In economics, net investment refers to an activity of spending which increases the availability of fixed capital goods or means of production. It is the total spending on new fixed investment minus replacement investment, which simply replaces depreciated capital goods.

Our technology takes the best aspects of VOIP and XMLHttpRequest. Your budget for benchmarking should be at least twice your budget for streamlining. Do you have a scheme to become short-term? Imagine a combination of HTTP and Unix. Your budget for branding should be at least one-third of your budget for incentivizing. Our efficient feature set is unmatched in the industry, but our 24/7 re-sizing and simple configuration is always considered an amazing achievement. If all of this seems confounding to you, that's because it is! What does it really mean to incentivize "perfectly"? A company that can orchestrate faithfully will (at some indefinite point in the future) be able to drive defiantly.

Fiscal drag happens when the government's net fiscal position (spending minus taxation) fails to cover the net savings desires of the private economy, also called the private economy's spending gap (earnings minus spending and private investment). The resulting lack of aggregate demand leads to deflationary pressure, or drag, on the economy, essentially due to lack of state spending or to excess taxation.

One cause of fiscal drag may be bracket creep, where progressive taxation increases automatically as taxpayers move into higher tax brackets due to inflation. This tends to moderate inflation, and can be characterized as an automatic stabilizer to the economy. Fiscal drag can also be a result of a hawkish stance towards government finances.

Quick: do you have a compelling game plan for handling emerging returns-on-investment? Is it more important for something to be real-time, best-of-breed, back-end or to be short-term? The metrics for niches are more well-understood if they are not customized. Think affiliate-based. We will augment our power to envisioneer without lessening our capability to optimize. Without well-chosen architectures, subscriber communities are forced to become wireless. Think super-dynamic. We understand that if you benchmark vertically then you may also integrate efficiently. If all of this comes off as unbelievable to you, that's because it is!

Rigorous statistical analysis had demonstrated that on-base percentage and slugging percentage are better indicators of offensive success, and the A's became convinced that these qualities were cheaper to obtain on the open market than more historically valued qualities such as speed and contact. These observations often flew in the face of conventional baseball wisdom and the beliefs of many baseball scouts and executives.

Make sense? can i join the finance gang now.

Yep. Yer in mate.
Tell us what has happened, what is happening and what is going to happen.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #924 on: August 1, 2012, 07:41:11 pm »
Yep. Yer in mate.
Tell us what has happened, what is happening and what is going to happen.

im in the finance gang, im not mystic meg.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #925 on: August 1, 2012, 07:45:00 pm »
im in the finance gang, im not mystic meg.

:lmao

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #926 on: August 1, 2012, 07:45:53 pm »
Why do we need someone to blame ?
What is that ?

Let them get on with running the club, keep an eye yeh, fair enough, but lets wait and see before we start having heart attacks,
chill out, enjoy the football.
Why do we have to find someone to blame all the time ?
Id like to see any of us try to run a football club. Its not as easy as some make out yer know.

I didn't initiate the 'blame' game mate, I was just debating a point whereby some posters reckoned the 'blame' for the mess were currently in should be redirected towards Kenny and Comolli, and whilst some of it undoubtably should, especially that that concerns the playing side, there are questions we should be aiming in the direction of FSG.
They said they'd do things they've since renagued on, and it appears they're installing personnel arse roads about.
They've also proved that they can be 'bullied' into making decisions they initially didn't want to make, the appointment of Kenny, the u-turn on the DoF/Sporting Director role.

Whilst it's not time to storm the ramparts with pitchforks and break out the trebuchet to fire over the burning oil just yet, they need keeping a careful eye on.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #927 on: August 1, 2012, 07:49:04 pm »

That is so over my head I couldn't even begin to decipher any of it, it may well as be in Mandarin.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #928 on: August 1, 2012, 07:51:43 pm »
That is so over my head I couldn't even begin to decipher any of it, it may well as be in Mandarin.

makes more sense than half the shite posted in this thread.

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #929 on: August 1, 2012, 07:51:46 pm »
I didn't initiate the 'blame' game mate, I was just debating a point whereby some posters reckoned the 'blame' for the mess were currently in should be redirected towards Kenny and Comolli, and whilst some of it undoubtably should, especially that that concerns the playing side, there are questions we should be aiming in the direction of FSG.
They said they'd do things they've since renagued on, and it appears they're installing personnel arse roads about.
They've also proved that they can be 'bullied' into making decisions they initially didn't want to make, the appointment of Kenny, the u-turn on the DoF/Sporting Director role.

Whilst it's not time to storm the ramparts with pitchforks and break out the trebuchet to fire over the burning oil just yet, they need keeping a careful eye on.

Wernt aimed at you specifically mate, apologies if it comes across like that.
They do need an eye on them, but alot of the so called promises have been mis interpreted as far as I can see, so if we are going to
accuse them of stuff lets at least get the facts right first.

« Reply #930 on: August 1, 2012, 07:55:46 pm »
If I employ you and you lose my company 40 million, does my boss absolve me of all blame?
Your boss is also to blame for hiring you, and his boss as well then the next boss,...where does it end?

« Reply #931 on: August 1, 2012, 07:57:55 pm »
Any owners with a low net spend deserve some form of criticism. Especially since they keep stating they're here to win things.
Haha!

We have a higher net spend than Spurs, Arsenal and Newcastle

« Reply #932 on: August 1, 2012, 07:58:56 pm »
cos at the time he was the boss, doing nothing, well jsut wouldnt be kenny would it.

your telling me he flew to boston thinking he was going to tea and cupcakes?
None of that makes sense.

Keep trying though

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #933 on: August 1, 2012, 07:59:06 pm »

cant do Mandarin except out of tins, but this is boss in traditional Chinese

肯尼是國王
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

« Reply #934 on: August 1, 2012, 08:00:18 pm »
I'm puzzled by this statement from a few posters. We have owners, directors, a chairman, a manager, scouts, assistant coaches, academy coaches, and players. What exactly about that set-up is not proper?
What they mean is we don't have a structure with people they approve of, so they may be right in their own little worlds

« Reply #935 on: August 1, 2012, 08:03:16 pm »
Just seen it was you who posted it, didn't even know that at time I posted my message as hadn't gone back that far page wise.

is this based on actual info or just some rumour mill rubbish? As Kenny actions since he found out he was being sacked are pretty strange if it's true.
It's bullshit mate, they'll try to get you believe he had been sacked but was still scouting players for the club and at the end of the season still went all the way to Boston to meet the owners despite him already being let go.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #936 on: August 1, 2012, 08:04:25 pm »
What they mean is we don't have a structure with people they approve of, so they may be right in their own little worlds

But more importantly, they enjoy the sound of their own words
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #937 on: August 1, 2012, 08:04:36 pm »

you seem busy with your one liners shame really so much work for so little information,

so i will give you a chance to elucidate a bit more,  care to tell me what the FSG vision is for us and their philosophy seeing as you are such an ardent supporter of them and write such concise but disparaging of any other opinions posts!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #938 on: August 1, 2012, 08:05:10 pm »
Wernt aimed at you specifically mate, apologies if it comes across like that. They do need an eye on them, but alot of the so called promises have been mis interpreted as far as I can see, so if we are going to
accuse them of stuff lets at least get the facts right first.

No worries mate, I just like having a decent thread to to get my teeth into.

And I for one appreciate the sensible modding of this thread, it's run close to edge on a couple of occasions but dragged itself back.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #939 on: August 1, 2012, 08:08:51 pm »
It's bullshit mate, they'll try to get you believe he had been sacked but was still scouting players for the club and at the end of the season still went all the way to Boston to meet the owners despite him already being let go.

Of course it's bullshit, not a chance in hell he was sacked in Feb and stayed around acting like he did until going to Boston to be 'fired'.

Same as the quotes from Werner in past two weeks that Kenny was sacked because of the Suarez incident. But those quotes can't be found from Werner, can from fergie though.

« Reply #940 on: August 1, 2012, 08:09:00 pm »
you seem busy with your one liners shame really so much work for so little information,

so i will give you a chance to elucidate a bit more,  care to tell me what the FSG vision is for us and their philosophy seeing as you are such an ardent supporter of them and write such concise but disparaging of any other opinions posts!
No I really don't care to tell you anything mate, I'll leave you to the conspiracy theories.

That's two lines. Happy now?

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #941 on: August 1, 2012, 08:10:55 pm »

what do you think Kenny was thinking was going to Boston "oh im deffo getting a raise", ill fly over there.

« Reply #942 on: August 1, 2012, 08:14:22 pm »
what do you think Kenny was thinking was going to Boston "oh im deffo getting a raise", ill fly over there.

I put the question to you and the others who've come out with this so you're the one who needs to give us an answer. Besides Kenny said it several times they'd review the season after it ended, if he had already been let go what was the point of the review?

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #943 on: August 1, 2012, 08:15:42 pm »
No I really don't care to tell you anything mate, I'll leave you to the conspiracy theories.

I thought that was one line with a comma in the middle.

Maths never been my strong point
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #944 on: August 1, 2012, 08:17:37 pm »
Will Kenny be acting on the documentary that's coming out also on his visit to Boston?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #945 on: August 1, 2012, 08:19:19 pm »
I thought that was one line with a comma in the middle.

Maths never been my strong point
Mee thinks like the rest of us he hasn't a clue what the FSG vision is, no surprise really because it changes with the weather it seems!

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #946 on: August 1, 2012, 08:25:00 pm »
Fuck it, I've written us off now until the day comes we get bought out buy an owner who is going to take us seriously as a sports asset and not a financial asset.

This next season has already become a farce before its even got started.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #947 on: August 1, 2012, 08:29:30 pm »
Who do we blame for selling Torres. - Torres
Hah. If only you knew.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #948 on: August 1, 2012, 08:32:22 pm »
What a bunch of over dramatic pre-madonna's we have in this thread! Get a fuckin grip for gods sake! :butt
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #949 on: August 1, 2012, 08:38:43 pm »
Hah. If only you knew.

;)

In a way that's the one decision that split the fanbase, and I understand why they sold him, but for me it was the start of the slide.
They could have laid a marker.
They chose the money.
I don't suppose we can apportion too much blame their way for how it was spent, but still rankles.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #950 on: August 1, 2012, 08:42:06 pm »
;)

In a way that's the one decision that split the fanbase, and I understand why they sold him, but for me it was the start of the slide.
They could have laid a marker.
They chose the money.
I don't suppose we can apportion too much blame their way for how it was spent, but still rankles.

exactly. £50m in hand, or CL's football. They chose the £50m. The way we finished that season, without having a 35m striker injured for half of that and instead having our 20 league goal a season striker, we'd have easily made top 4.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #951 on: August 1, 2012, 08:42:59 pm »
What a bunch of over dramatic pre-madonna's we have in this thread! Get a fuckin grip for gods sake! :butt

do you understand the word Irony?

Offline se9R.F.L

• Legacy Fan
  • i fight the empire, i fix the robots.
    • imdb
« Reply #952 on: August 1, 2012, 08:52:22 pm »
Fuck it, I've written us off now until the day comes we get bought out buy an owner who is going to take us seriously as a sports asset and not a financial asset.

if you're not serious, brilliant parody.

If you are serious , i feel for you.
This is a good thread with some great arguments from both sides (both sides, Fucking depressing that) but, Christ, there are some drama queens.

I don't know FSGs masterplan, but Im an optimist at heart and don't feel the genuine concern of some just yet. Some decisions have pissed me off a little (Aquilani) but i don't know the ins and outs just yet and will wait to see what happens.
I do respect the concerns of other posters who are not so sure or outright hostile just as they should respect mine, neutral leaning towards optimistic, and others who think the owners are doing the right things.
We all have the same interests at heart and this is all speculation  about what may or may transpire. It doesn't have to be so dramatic.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #953 on: August 1, 2012, 08:55:58 pm »
if you're not serious, brilliant parody.

If you are serious , i feel for you.
This is a good thread with some great arguments from both sides (both sides, Fucking depressing that) but, Christ, there are some drama queens.

I don't know FSGs masterplan, but Im an optimist at heart and don't feel the genuine concern of some just yet. Some decisions have pissed me off a little (Aquilani) but i don't know the ins and outs just yet and will wait to see what happens.
I do respect the concerns of other posters who are not so sure or outright hostile just as they should respect mine, neutral leaning towards optimistic, and others who think the owners are doing the right things.
We all have the same interests at heart and this is all speculation  about what may or may transpire. It doesn't have to be so dramatic.

good post except for the drama queens too often used wrongly!

Anyway we are now going round in circles, nobody will change anyones mind yet only the actions of FSG can do that in the next few months, personally speaking I hope they do!
« Last Edit: August 1, 2012, 08:58:08 pm by geoffstrong »

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #954 on: August 1, 2012, 08:56:28 pm »
exactly. £50m in hand, or CL's football. They chose the £50m. The way we finished that season, without having a 35m striker injured for half of that and instead having our 20 league goal a season striker, we'd have easily made top 4.

Well, wasn't really £50m in hand was it, considering it went straight out again.

Offline hedger

• ows
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #955 on: August 1, 2012, 08:57:44 pm »
I was raging and I mean fuming at Kenny's dismissal. Since then Ive listened to Rodgers and read various articles on him (some on here and others in the press). He has impressed me immensely so I will give him and FSG my full support. We will not win the league, we will probably not finish top 4 but as long as we start building in the right way and progress on and off the pitch then I will not complain. Lets get fully behind the club!
« Last Edit: August 1, 2012, 09:01:11 pm by hedger »

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #956 on: August 1, 2012, 09:03:57 pm »
Well, wasn't really £50m in hand was it, considering it went straight out again.

Evans reckoned they paid for him on the never never as well, whilst we paid NUFC in full.
He didn't know how the installments were set up, but still, we even seemed to lose out when somone pays us 50m.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #957 on: August 1, 2012, 09:04:47 pm »
do you understand the word Irony?

Indeed. I also understand that coming into a thread and reading a bunch of fully grown men cry about FSG is also pretty embarrassing. Comments like the ones below are just pathetic.

We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #958 on: August 1, 2012, 09:05:56 pm »
and who do you think sanctioned that?

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #959 on: August 1, 2012, 09:07:36 pm »
and who do you think sanctioned that?

Well I'm struggling to see the point really. Torres was sold and the money was then spent.

I know you have this view FSG decided to sell Torres, they may of, but I'm not sure for what reason considering they didn't exactly pocket the money.