Author Topic: Liverpool 1-0 Everton: Half time.....  (Read 85925 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Liverpool 1-0 Everton: Half time.....
« on: March 10, 2012, 08:12:15 pm »
:lmao if you didn't laugh you'd cry, just what you want after a run of results like we've been having in the League - A game against Everton.

Form(thank fuck) goes out the window for these games. We have to show up for this, it's that simple and something tells me we will.

The blues will be on a bit of high for this and it's going to be a tough game, make no mistakes about that. We have the quality, we just have to show up and use it and a night game adds that bit more of an atmosphere as well. It'll be a cauldron of noise, emotion, passion and grown men shitting themselves

I can see Carroll and Suarez starting for this

My crystal ball tells me 2-1. My other ball tells me it's sweaty.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:49:02 pm by Barney_Rubble »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Waterloo Phil

• Cheeky bleeder. Thinks the mods are here to answer to his beck and call
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ya Get Me
Re: The Derby - LFC v EFC 13/3/12 20:00
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 08:13:03 pm »
Squeaky bum time

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 08:13:30 pm »
I want 6 (of our) players in the Everton box, at all times.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:19:18 pm by Anywhichwayucan »

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 08:15:02 pm »
Gerrard should be starting this one, thank fuck for that.

Oh and yeah, start Carroll and I say play Shelvey over Adam.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 08:15:23 pm »
We'll win. We have to.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline ElmAnfield

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 08:15:42 pm »
Sad as it fckin sounds I'd be happy with a point just for bragging rights over mates- "How the mighty have fallen eh"

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 08:15:53 pm »
Like you said, our record against them in recent games has been great, espcially at home (I think they last won here in 1999). Even if we're in dire form we seem to grind out a result even if we go down to ten men in the first half as has happened a couple of times before.

It's another one of those big games where Kuyt will inevitably show up and score.  I also expect Gerrard to be in rampant mood. 3-1 to us.

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 08:15:55 pm »
Play the way we have recently and you can forget it.
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 08:16:51 pm »
I want 6 players in the Everton box, at all times.
Our players, right?

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 08:19:02 pm »
Our players, right?
Hmmm.... fair point.

I must rectify.

Offline Renato

• One Moura One Cup
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 08:20:14 pm »
We're truly fucked if we lose this

Offline Garry_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 08:21:23 pm »
Charlie Adam, Stewart Downing, Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson are NOT the players we need in this game. Bottlers.

Offline .Mike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 08:21:34 pm »
We've won 2 league games in the last 11.

Not confident at all.

Offline ChristophLFC

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 08:23:10 pm »
Charlie Adam, Stewart Downing, Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson are NOT the players we need in this game. Bottlers.

but atleast 3 will start guaranteed

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 08:23:52 pm »
We'll probably win, even play well.
We will undoubtedly show up unlike today.
Our silly players, nobody told them that all games are important.

I''m pissed off still and seeing them burn with desire against Everton will only remind of how much they've shat on every supporter with todays showing. Thanks for the effort guys, you're really making us all proud, we might as well not play those 'boring' fixtures at all, oh it would be so nice not to have to bother with those unworthy of our blood, sweat and tears.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:30:33 pm by Zlenpasha »

Offline gallden

• bols
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 08:27:57 pm »
Really hope Johnson is fit for this as he's our second best attacking option. 

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 08:29:25 pm »
If they win us at home AND go above us, fucking hell, bad times indeed.

But ur players are only usually arsed when it's a big game, so they'll probably decide to play on Tuesday, so I'm saying 2-0.

Offline **Glenn**

• Kopite
    • My twitter
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 08:31:53 pm »
Form goes out the window. Stay positive, instead of wanting to the opportunity to criticise players, they're in red shirts at the end of the day. Lets get behind them.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 08:37:00 pm »
The way I feel at the min I can't even be arsed going. Sure I'll feel ok by Tuesday though. 
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 08:40:08 pm »
My first derby in over 20 years - can't wait.

Will be as intense as ever, especially given that they can leapfrog us in the league.

Am expecting a tight match with Kuyt scoring the only goal, and I have a feeling that Carroll will have a stormer if he starts. Will be interesting to see if Kenny brings Carra back for this.
first ever avatar..... ben(d)oak

Offline Carra23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 08:42:16 pm »
Apparently, Everton are unbeaten in 9 games and we're shite at the moment so this is going to be a straightforward 3 points for the Blue ¼ and then they'll stay above us for the remainder of the season........So says a bitter colleague.

I couldn't be arsed arguing with him.....and that's unlike me.
Sent from my laptop using my fingers to type

Offline krizzobizzle

• Mr Fun at a party near you soon!
  • Kopite
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 08:44:34 pm »
Just play me a team without Charlie Adam in it, and I wont throw the remote at the tv, ....thanks Kenny.

Offline WhiteHeat

• Legacy Fan
  • wants the traditions of LFC back.
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 08:44:55 pm »
1-0 us.

Offline Redline

• Main Stander
  • Patience brings it's own rewards..........
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 08:46:05 pm »
Think the atmosphere will be electric & so for the first time in Weeks? Will our team - Myself? I think Gollum will put it in their minds that they have a great chance to finally win at Anfield for him after what? A decade? And because of that? They'll come to our ground & attack us...............Which Will be their undoing.  Why? Simple for 2 reasons.  We're wounded, smarting & Need a win now like never before, second? We're a team with Far better individuals available than they have to call on.  As such? While I think they'll come to attack? I'm pretty certain we'll respond in kind & end up battering them.   Someone's due a League Hiding off us at Anfield soon - Who better than This mob of loveable rogues that masquerade as our (not so) friendly neighbours?  Think we'll either get an early goal & win comfortably or batter away at them until the second half, score & then they'll collapse with them Trying (and failing) to attack us all the while.  2, maybe 3-0 for me.  Think Luis will score & maybe Gerrard also -  Possibly Dirk with the other one - He Loves playing the Blues like no other & is a bit of a talisman against them.  Can see that extended on Tuesday night along with their run of Anfield woe................

Oh & if that Scottish bottler Adam is Anywhere near the team? I'll personally aim a rifle at him & fire. Sick of the sight of him.  Further? Think we should Trust Carroll - He has one goal against that mob already & really Needs games to improve - Games he's Not getting right now for no good reason.  They couldn't handle him at their midden in October so why not try him against them once more? We've nothing to lose & quite a lot to  gain...................
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:50:47 pm by Redline »
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley.

A few of our Current Ruddy Squad could do with reading - Especially after THAT Debacle - What Is it with March 3rd, Anfield & Gutting Home defeats in Games We Utterly dominate? Especially against Arsenal?

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 08:47:17 pm »
Probably win this and we can all then pretend all is well again :P
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 08:47:43 pm »
The same Carroll that opened the scoring in October? Him?

Got a feeling it'll be a draw to be honest, but we turn up for the big games, so hopefully 3 much needed points.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 08:50:13 pm »
I'll be skipping class to watch this one and I hope that we show more teeth then we did today.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 08:50:43 pm »
Given our home record the smart money's on the draw. If Everton and Moyes ever came to Anfield with any attacking intent I'd be more worried but even when we're on the ropes I doubt he could bring himself to go for the kill.

If we play like we did today though there's every chance of them coming away with their first Anfield win of the century mind.

1-1.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 08:53:20 pm »
we're drawing against all the shite teams at home so not anticipating anything more than a point

comparing the energy, pace, determination and committment of Everton tonight to our recent performances is worrying
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 08:54:02 pm »
Always fancy us in these situations,LFC on a downer,the blues on the up etc.
3-0 to the mighty reds.

Offline krizzobizzle

• Mr Fun at a party near you soon!
  • Kopite
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 08:57:12 pm »
Someones due a hiding. Sick of hearing that. Our problem is that we blow hot and fucking cold every week. My problem is I don't recognise this team anymore with all this best of british shite. I used to turn up knowing more or less how the team will play. Now you get a wildly varying performances every single week.

This might sound vague but we need our character back. By that i don't mean just blasting teams off the park. I mean having a consistent character to how we play.

Even when the scum play badly, they have this character, they can dig in and grind out a result. When they are a goal down, they go on auto-pilot and know what they need to do to get a goal back. We used to have that, and teams would fear it. I just worry we have lost our backbone a bit.

We went a goal down today and I had not one ounce of hope that we could get 1 goal, let alone 2, even with loads of time left on the clock.

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 09:05:08 pm »
Everton = 1 defeat in 8
Liverpool = 5 defeats in 8

Got 1-1 written all over it.

Offline JLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 09:05:21 pm »
Fuck the bitters and they're form this is a Merseyside Derby....We Are Liverpool Football Club form goes out the window for this!!!

Come On King Kenny's Redmen!!! YNWA

Offline Redline

• Main Stander
  • Patience brings it's own rewards..........
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 09:09:02 pm »
Krizzo? You have a point re' the onpitch character which I would argue stems from a series of Highly fcuked up transfer ideas & a Badly flawed basis for them this season as well as lack of a clear, identifiable 'House' Formation on the pitch (the same problem England have had for 4 & a half decades now actually) but the reason I said someone's due a hiding? (It was me who said it BTW) Was because I think Everton will Think we're weak & come to Anfield to attack us - When teams do that? We nearly Always beat them - If there's one thing you can still put money on? It's us beating sides who attack us & I think they will clearly do that on Tuesday - We've better players & a better overall side than Everton by a distance - A fact that somewhere in the mad mishmash & rollercoaster ride that's been the last season or so has often been evident at times & in the big games? That side tend to emerge & show themselves on the pitch quite often (something else that you can Still put money on re' us TBF - We played Arsenal off the park a week ago).  Now me? I think both factors will come into play here - Everton will come & attack us, it is The biggest game in a while partly due to the table & implications of us losing & partly because it's Them.  Think All of that? Will play into our hands & with our best players & attackers starting & maybe even the Bearded Geordie being out to prove a point against the side who couldn't handle him in October? Well just put it this way I think If Everton think they'll come attack us & stroll it? They're in for a nasty surprise - A Very nasty surprise indeed - We will win & in the end? It might just be a bit easier than some might think - Mark my words.......................
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:11:53 pm by Redline »
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley.

A few of our Current Ruddy Squad could do with reading - Especially after THAT Debacle - What Is it with March 3rd, Anfield & Gutting Home defeats in Games We Utterly dominate? Especially against Arsenal?

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 09:12:30 pm »
We don't have a problem motivating ourselves for the bigger games so I'd still be expecting a win. Fancy Carroll to have a performance for some reason.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 09:13:42 pm »
Nailed on win. But winning games like this isn't the problem is it.

Offline AisoD

• Anny Roader
  • On my best behaviour. Honest.
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 09:14:24 pm »
Surely we can't lose 4 in 4?

I'm thinking the team won't dare to lose. Consequences will be career threatening.

Offline AisoD

• Anny Roader
  • On my best behaviour. Honest.
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 09:14:52 pm »
Nailed on win. But winning games like this isn't the problem is it.
But winning at Anfield is.

Offline steve10

• Kopite
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 09:18:13 pm »
This is probably the last game we needed in our current run. Everton are on a good run and are going to give us a tough game. Gerrard has to start this game in midfield with Spearing and Shelvey, Bellamy, Suarez and Carroll. Hopefully Johnson will be fit.

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 09:20:00 pm »
We'll win. We have to.
why, we dont have to... its a league game, thats what most of the players will be thinking and also thinking about Saturday against Stoke instead. coz we have too many players who dont know what this games means. Adam, Downing, Carroll, Enrique, Hendo. They will get ripped a new one. Our saviour will be once again Gerrard and Suarez. I reckon a tough game  as always at home.
we will smash them 0~1. with load of chances missed and then they get a scrappy goal just like today.
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO