Author Topic: England v Netherlands  (Read 82643 times)

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: England v Netherlands
« Reply #1680 on: February 29, 2012, 10:15:50 pm »
Because the FA are corrupt c*nts but they don't represent England, our team do.

Did we want Liverpool to lose and laugh at our losses when Hicks and Gillett were in charge? Or even now when we've got c*nts like Ayre in charge ready to rip off our loyal regular match going fans just to squeeze some extra pennies out of daytrippers and "members", or people like Purslow as "special advisors".

England is run by c*nts. most of modern day football is, but i'll still support them even if it means I have to get behind wankers like Terry or put up with pish like Pearce.

Hear f*cking hear! 

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1681 on: February 29, 2012, 10:16:52 pm »
Why can't these pundits just say England were shite?

So many excuses...inexperience, experimenting, learning about the team. 

So you buy the shirts- and tune in next time

Offline StokieSteve

• Legacy Fan
  • Up The Potters
« Reply #1682 on: February 29, 2012, 10:17:39 pm »

Offline **Glenn**

• Kopite
    • My twitter
« Reply #1683 on: February 29, 2012, 10:18:08 pm »
bensmithTimes Gerrard felt his hamstring. Will go back to Merseyside tonight, assessed by #LFC in morning. Almost certainly out of #AFC game
3 minutes ago

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1684 on: February 29, 2012, 10:18:27 pm »
what the fuck is with the grass in his gob??

It's something he learnt from Rigobert Song who did it when he was at Metz.

PS - I'm watching this on +1 so I really hope Huntelaar is ok!

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #1685 on: February 29, 2012, 10:18:57 pm »
Brave new world.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1686 on: February 29, 2012, 10:19:19 pm »
bensmithTimes Gerrard felt his hamstring. Will go back to Merseyside tonight, assessed by #LFC in morning. Almost certainly out of #AFC game
3 minutes ago

Better fucking not be.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #1687 on: February 29, 2012, 10:19:55 pm »
3 minutes ago

Thanks Team England.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1688 on: February 29, 2012, 10:20:26 pm »
It'd be shocking if Pearce was given job for Euro's, he's fucking shite.

Robben on other hand is ace and we should get him this summer ;)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1689 on: February 29, 2012, 10:20:36 pm »
we've got c*nts like Ayre in charge ready

Totally fucking uncalled for.

Just because fucking England lost.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:24:04 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1690 on: February 29, 2012, 10:20:39 pm »
3 minutes ago

Fucking England. Totally expected.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline MaschHead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1691 on: February 29, 2012, 10:20:44 pm »
So you buy the shirts- and tune in next time

I don't get it, if Holland plays bad then Van Basten and Gullit (our pundits) say so. People aren't stupid, they see it's bad and most will watch the next pointless friendly anyway.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #1692 on: February 29, 2012, 10:21:17 pm »
Thanks Team England.

Raging now. Fuck sake england.
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1693 on: February 29, 2012, 10:21:30 pm »
3 minutes ago

:no

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1694 on: February 29, 2012, 10:21:41 pm »
3 minutes ago

Any truth to this and you need not ask why people despise the fucking life out of international footie. They can get to shite the fucking sun reading twats! quit em Stevie.  :wanker

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1695 on: February 29, 2012, 10:22:49 pm »
3 minutes ago

Brilliant. Once again shows the idiocy of those involved with the England camp. Why would you play in a meaningless friendly, one of your likely starters in the Euros, who has suffered long-term injuries in recent years and has played 120 minutes on the weekend? No sense of priorities. A manager with common sense, who isn't trying to win a job he won't get, would have simply kept him on the bench or sent him home.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1696 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:03 pm »

Did we want Liverpool to lose and laugh at our losses when Hicks and Gillett were in charge? Or even now when we've got c*nts like Ayre in charge ready to rip off our loyal regular match going fans just to squeeze some extra pennies out of daytrippers and "members", or people like Purslow as "special advisors".

England is run by c*nts. most of modern day football is, but i'll still support them even if it means I have to get behind wankers like Terry or put up with pish like Pearce.

Have a word - Ayre ? ? FFS

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #1697 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:38 pm »
Can just see the newspaper headlines tomorrow

SCOTT-LAD THE BRAVE!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1698 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:54 pm »
What are you chatting about? There were a lot of positives tonight for England, particularly with no proper manager. RAWK will focus on the negatives but rather than a bunch of media darlings we got a lot of hungry young players chasing balls down and a good comeback, with some inexperience showing at the end.

What a load of shite - the reason you replace the manager and bring on young players is to improve the team. A bunch of inexperienced young kids chasing the ball around because the other team have the ball is  not an improvement. That wasn't London FC it was Media FC. Media darlings? Fuck me they should just make Henry Winter and his cock-sucking mates manager and back-room staff.

Pile of fucking wank. The structural problems at the heart of English football haven't been addressed and won't be addressed in my lifetime. I'd like to give a flying fuck about England but what's the point? It's corrupt - but not even in an Italian way. At least when the Italians are corrupt they do it to win. England and the FA are worse - corrupt in a 'jobs for the boys' way. If your face fits you're fine. If you're part of the FA family, the League Managers Association or some other group you're in.

I mean - never mind Pearce. What about the illustrious Redknapp. Winner of?... One FA Cup in twenty-three years as a manager. But he's our 'Arry. Good old 'Arry. A fucking loser who's had a decent couple of years with Spurs but won fuck all.

Fuck England. Fuck Pearce. Fuck Redknapp and fuck the FA.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1699 on: February 29, 2012, 10:24:04 pm »
3 minutes ago

Fuck right off. :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1700 on: February 29, 2012, 10:24:23 pm »
Have a word - Ayre ? ? FFS

Yep, a lot of lads who go the game a lot feel like his priorities lie with the daytrippers and selling the members card rather than rewarding the loyalty of fans who go to nearly every game and all the aways.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1701 on: February 29, 2012, 10:24:31 pm »
We'll still batter arsenal.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1702 on: February 29, 2012, 10:27:40 pm »
Yep, a lot of lads who go the game a lot feel like his priorities lie with the daytrippers and selling the members card rather than rewarding the loyalty of fans who go to nearly every game and all the aways.

Well done for quantifying it with 'lads who go to the game' I went to the match for years and years, the only reason I stopped was moving to the US. However, back on point, football is sadly now a business and under Coco we were falling behind every week in terms of turning a profit, Ayre has mede massive strides in turning us into a viable business assett, sad but that is the state of the game.  If you and the other lads who go the match want it the other way, fine, but dont fucking moan every summer when we are signing 10M plodders and the mancs and chelsea are forking out 50M for Worldies.

Now back to Inguuurland Vs Holland.....

Offline MaschHead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1703 on: February 29, 2012, 10:29:28 pm »
Van Basten calling Smalling an idiot for running into Huntelaar while he had no chance of getting the ball  :lmao

Offline Ferg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1704 on: February 29, 2012, 10:29:28 pm »
Fucking spot on, Alan.
When you see the track-record what Redknapp has, and compare it to what Capello has, you can do nothing but laugh.

Who wouldn't want to kick someone called Ferguson?
Quote from: Rafa Benitez
A big heart has space for everyone.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1705 on: February 29, 2012, 10:29:41 pm »

There's a couple of issues you're not appreciating (i do accept your point however)

- Access to tickets to those who cannot be regulars (proximity, availability etc)

- Access to tickets for new fans - more new fans = more revenue for the club

"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1706 on: February 29, 2012, 10:30:10 pm »
What a load of shite - the reason you replace the manager and bring on young players is to improve the team. A bunch of inexperienced young kids chasing the ball around because the other team have the ball is  not an improvement. That wasn't London FC it was Media FC. Media darlings? Fuck me they should just make Henry Winter and his cock-sucking mates manager and back-room staff.

Pile of fucking wank. The structural problems at the heart of English football haven't been addressed and won't be addressed in my lifetime. I'd like to give a flying fuck about England but what's the point? It's corrupt - but not even in an Italian way. At least when the Italians are corrupt they do it to win. England and the FA are worse - corrupt in a 'jobs for the boys' way. If your face fits you're fine. If you're part of the FA family, the League Managers Association or some other group you're in.

I mean - never mind Pearce. What about the illustrious Redknapp. Winner of?... One FA Cup in twenty-three years as a manager. But he's our 'Arry. Good old 'Arry. A fucking loser who's had a decent couple of years with Spurs but won fuck all.

I think the likes of Young, Sturridge and soon to be Chamberlain have a lot of potential to be very good players. The comeback was very good today and there were a lot of good chances for England to score, you can call it a media cliché all you want but I think that 3rd goal today was just a show of the inexperience in the squad. Will they win Euro 2012? I very, very much doubt it but pushing the World Cup Finalists to the final minute (after beating the champions last year) shows a lot of improvement in my opinion.

I don't see the issue with Redknapp either, i'm a strong believer that the national team manager should be from the nation he's managing, otherwise it sort of undermines the whole international thing and I can't think of a better English manager around who's ready to manage England than Redknapp
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1707 on: February 29, 2012, 10:30:20 pm »

What else do you expect to get when you go to the match a free wank or something?
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Carly

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1708 on: February 29, 2012, 10:31:05 pm »
Fucking spot on, Alan.
When you see the track-record what Redknapp has, and compare it to what Capello has, you can do nothing but laugh.

The problem lies well and truly with the media.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1709 on: February 29, 2012, 10:31:31 pm »
England FA corrupt? Haha you should try supporting an African country, that argument doesn't resonate with me at all.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1710 on: February 29, 2012, 10:32:51 pm »

Spot on Alan

Offline GoodStuff

• Kopite
« Reply #1711 on: February 29, 2012, 10:34:26 pm »
Argh Gerrard. What was the point. Fuck Pearce, fuck England.

Anyway.... Robben.... pure class. For me still the best winger in the world, by a long way.

Parker is a good player no doubt, but it makes me cringe the amount of times he 'puts his body on the line', obviously great hes doing that but....

Offline StokieSteve

• Legacy Fan
  • Up The Potters
« Reply #1712 on: February 29, 2012, 10:34:59 pm »

Come on then Alan, who would you suggest manages England? I honestly believe that we have the players to win a tournament, and have had for many years. Bobby Robson could have won for us but didn't, not to mention the cheating Maradona in 86.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #1713 on: February 29, 2012, 10:35:58 pm »

Errrm no. Because I have a season ticket at Liverpool, me arl fella's from Liverpool and I can relate to the place and the locality. I support Liverpool Football Club and want them to win.

England? Couldn't give two shites really. Just as long as all Liverpool players return unscathed they can win 6-0 or lose 6-0. It matters not.

Nothing against fans of England but I despise the FA and I find the media's love affair with English managers comical bordering on embarrassing. Read Jimmy Greaves autobiography for an insight into how the FA operated back then - it's a fair probability that little as changed. Find it funny how the media would turn on Capello but hug Stuart Pearce like he is a legend. Very bemusing.

So it's nothing against the fans or players from my perspective. Then again it's nothing for them either. It's more about how LFC and Liverpool the city has been treated in the past 2-3 decades by shithouse governments.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1714 on: February 29, 2012, 10:38:17 pm »
Errrm no. Because I have a season ticket at Liverpool, me arl fella's from Liverpool and I can relate to the place and the locality. I support Liverpool Football Club and want them to win.

England? Couldn't give two shites really. Just as long as all Liverpool players return unscathed they can win 6-0 or lose 6-0. It matters not.

Nothing against fans of England but I despise the FA and I find the media's love affair with English managers comical bordering on embarrassing. Read Jimmy Greaves autobiography for an insight into how the FA operated back then - it's a fair probability that little as changed. Find it funny how the media would turn on Capello but hug Stuart Pearce like he is a legend. Very bemusing.

So it's nothing against the fans or players from my perspective. Then again it's nothing for them either. It's more about how LFC and Liverpool the city has been treated in the past 2-3 decades by shithouse governments.

Look at my post, I was responding to somebody who was saying (as a lot of people think) they don't support England because of the FA.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #1715 on: February 29, 2012, 10:39:38 pm »
I hope Gerrard is big enough to apologise tomorrow. 'Tight hamstring'? Scotty Parker must be pulling his hair out.

Offline Carly

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1716 on: February 29, 2012, 10:39:51 pm »
Argh Gerrard. What was the point. Fuck Pearce, fuck England.
Anyway.... Robben.... pure class. For me still the best winger in the world, by a long way.

He dosent even make the top 10 on his form for club this season.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #1717 on: February 29, 2012, 10:40:01 pm »
Smalling regained consciousness anyway thankfully. Was a horrible coming together.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:41:44 pm by Phil M »
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Red Genius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1718 on: February 29, 2012, 10:40:08 pm »
Come on then Alan, who would you suggest manages England? I honestly believe that we have the players to win a tournament, and have had for many years. Bobby Robson could have won for us but didn't, not to mention the cheating Maradona in 86.

I don't think we have the players to win a tournament now, however England sure could have put up a better fight than they have in recent tournaments.

Whomever has been in charge has never addressed the balance of the team, rather picking names and cro-barring them into the first 11.

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #1719 on: February 29, 2012, 10:40:11 pm »

Sorry, missed the Ian Ayre bit before. You care to elaborate on that one? OT but yes, he may not have dealt with the Suarez issue well but he has hardly sat on his arse doing nothing!