Author Topic: Rafa Benitez to PSG? No.  (Read 39456 times)

Offline Saint Kopite

• but Greavesie's in the Main Stand
  • Legacy Fan
  • “By what right does the wolf judge the lion?”
Re: Rafa Benitez to PSG? No.
« Reply #480 on: February 8, 2012, 07:59:23 pm »
Please Rafa. Please don't take either England's or Spurs' job. Please.
A Liverbird upon my chest, we are the men of Shankly's best. A team that plays the Liverpool way, and wins the championship in May.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: February 8, 2012, 08:04:56 pm »
Please Rafa. Please don't take either England's or Spurs' job. Please.

Sadly, such was the success of the media witchhunt against him, he probably won't be considered for either.
And I'm glad, he's too good for either of them.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: February 8, 2012, 08:15:17 pm »
Sadly, such was the success of the media witchhunt against him, he probably won't be considered for either.
And I'm glad, he's too good for either of them.

Levy seems a smart man though, I wouldn't be surprised if he considers Rafa. Rafa's said he wants a project in England so there's less chance of him walking out. The flipside is of course his reputation in England as being a dour defensive and not very good manager, his reputation of picking fighting with club hierarchy and that he spends too much money. Actually, there seems to more chance of him not being considered :P
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #483 on: February 8, 2012, 08:42:37 pm »
I've been thinking for a while that Rafa sercetly wants the England job. I don't want him to do it, he's on a hiding to nothing unless he wins a trophy. Look at Capello. World Class coach who had a great win percentage as England boss yet the media made him out to be a moron.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob