Author Topic: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)  (Read 892834 times)

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
Re: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #7640 on: December 24, 2011, 12:46:31 pm »
It's quite funny how people keep forgetting that Suarez himself is from a MULTIRACIAL background!!! Fucking hell, he grandfather is BLACK!

My next door neighbour is Asian, a lovely lady. She and her family fled to the UK from Uganda under the Amin regime so I'm not sure where exactly you are coming from?
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7641 on: December 24, 2011, 12:46:41 pm »
He may not be racist Suarez, but If I called any of the black lads I know "Negrito" or whatever while having a argument with them or in any conversation to be honest id expect it to kick off. You dont say things like that, I was married to a black woman and 3 of my kids are mixed race and if anyone called any of them anything like that id put them in hospital, friendly or not. Its not on. Before any of the internet warriors in here kick off with me or whatever, dont bother. Im entitled to an opinion even if it isnt the same as yours.

You are - but are you Spanish ? Is Spanish your first language ? If not and you, and all your black mates, are English why would you use the word "negrito" in conversation ? It doesn't exist in the English language - you won't find it in the dictionary. If you, and your black mates, were Spanish then they wouldn't bat an eyelid if you used "negrito".

What seems to have happened, though I can't believe a QC has't spotted this straight away, is that a conversation has taken place in one language and then one of the participants has tried to twist the conversation into what sounds like it a nasty English one. It's called a false cognate - "negrito" in Spanish does not mean "negro" in English in the same way that "molestar" in Spanish does not mean "molester" in English.

But until the documents come out (eventually !!!) we'll never know. Just like most people who have seen LFC's statement still don't know why Evra hasn't been charged with breaking ES(1) seeing as he admitted it under oath at the hearing.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #7642 on: December 24, 2011, 12:47:36 pm »
he does supposedly speak spanish but certain but if you learnt your spanish in spain then negrito/negro don't quite have the same friendly meaning as they do in uraguay.

The crucial point here is that if true - ie that Evra began the 'dialogue' in Spanish - then the interpretations have to be viewed in their correct idiom. Thus Suarez's use of Porque negro/negrito would have tripped off his tongue instinctively. hence no racial undertow whatsoever merely what the fuck you on about you odious little Reptilain fuckin vermin piece of shit.

Sorry.

:)

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #7643 on: December 24, 2011, 12:48:31 pm »
Non of them were called it in an argument though were they? Id be uncomfortable calling any of them players Negroe or whatever, I dont think its a word that should be used but thats me.

Id like to ask you though, if this was Hernandez of Man Utd accused of this with say Glen Johnson, would you be so supportive of the "context" and the culture and all that?

Hernandez has actually used the word and no one batted an eyelid Dani Pacheco has used the word and no one has batted an eyelid. It doesn't matter who uses the word because in Spanish it simply doesn't have the meaning that the people looking for Racism want it to have.

Phil Vickery was asked on the World Football phone in lat night on five live last night if Suarez would be able to get off with the charge if he used the term in South America. Vickery was very clear Suarez wouldn't get off with it because quite simply there would be no case to answer to.

It is an everyday virtually wholly affectionate word used in vast swathes of the Spanish Speaking World. It is something you call your girlfriend/boyfriend or mother as a term of endearment.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #7644 on: December 24, 2011, 12:49:05 pm »
Did the FA have anyone who can speak colloquial Spanish or spanish dialect or any Spanish on the panel?
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
  • We must all at least Tri
« Reply #7645 on: December 24, 2011, 12:50:36 pm »
He used 'that word' because it holds no racial connotations in his native tongue. He used 'that word' because he was speaking in his native tongue to another individual who had chosen to speak to him in that tongue.

It is up to YOU to prove that what he said was "Inappropriate". I suggest you do it right here and now as well.

Tell me, in Uruguay what the meanings of "Negro" and "Negrito" mean?

I'm assuming for you to have reached this 'judgement' that you've read up on all of this (I know I have, including speaking to my mum who is entirely fluent in Spanish and speaking to friends that hail from South America).

So. Come out with it - why was a Spanish speaking person, speaking Spanish and coming out with a word in a Spanish conversation, initiated by another Spanish speaker using 'inappropriate language"?
Well said....AGAIN.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7646 on: December 24, 2011, 12:51:04 pm »
The crucial point here is that if true - ie that Evra began the 'dialogue' in Spanish - then the interpretations have to be viewed in their correct idiom. Thus Suarez's use of Porque negro/negrito would have tripped off his tongue instinctively. hence no racial undertow whatsoever merely what the fuck you on about you odious little Reptilain fuckin vermin piece of shit.

Sorry.

As a keeper of reptiles I find that more than mildly offensive :-).

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #7647 on: December 24, 2011, 12:51:12 pm »
If Evra accidentally (or deliberately) offended Suarez by any racial connotations of words he used then he should obviously apologise too.
Evra didnt accidently offend Suarez.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms.  Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

I dont know if there were racial connotations. Why hasnt he, at any time, issued an apology, as your'e suggesting Luis shoukld have done?
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #7648 on: December 24, 2011, 12:51:48 pm »
Did the FA have anyone who can speak colloquial Spanish or spanish dialect or any Spanish on the panel?

No but they had one of the dirtiest centre halfs I 've ever seen.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7649 on: December 24, 2011, 12:53:25 pm »

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms.  Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

I dont know if there were racial connotations. Why hasnt he, at any time, issued an apology, as your'e suggesting Luis shoukld have done?

Its a bit difficult to take offence at something you didn't hear nor would that then have had an impact on anything Luis did or didn't say.

Offline callanlfc5times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7650 on: December 24, 2011, 12:54:17 pm »

No chance, this is a organisation who have only just a couple of days ago employed a female as a non-executive director.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE
FOR THE 96
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #7651 on: December 24, 2011, 12:54:32 pm »
As a keeper of reptiles I find that more than mildly offensive :-).

Fuck me, you can't get away with insulting anything these days!

Mind you I guess it was a bit much likening a poor harmless reptile to that odious twat

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7652 on: December 24, 2011, 12:54:51 pm »
As there are supporters from all over the world on this forum could i ask as how this case is being reported from overseas

Here in DK not much have been reported, the judgement was reported on Wednesday other than that its only stories and reactions related to the judgement(Most against Suarez, reactions from Mr Alex Ferguson and some c*nt who wanted Suarez behind bars). But there hasnt been any debate about this.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #7653 on: December 24, 2011, 12:54:54 pm »

Sorry.

Correct we also must not lose sight of the fact that Evra speaks the language very well, is a close friend of Tevez another South American and was savvy enough about the intricacies of the language to come up with a word that is used by Spaniards to denigrate South Americans.

In Spain the South Americans are largely the down trodden low paid workers. It is similar to someone learning the English language well enough to know how to denigrate say an Irish person in England.

The person who is well equipped enough linguistically to come up with the right word to insult a South American in Spanish then feigns ignorance of the meaning of the word Suarez used.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Dr Stop

• Main Stander
Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #7654 on: December 24, 2011, 12:55:19 pm »

Well I guess that if Suarez wasn't offended because he didn't hear it then an apology would be superfluous. Wouldn't be a bad idea anyway though to try and clear the air.

It will be interesting to see if there were any racial connotations to what Evra said, even if Suarez didn't hear it.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7655 on: December 24, 2011, 12:56:21 pm »
Fuck me, you can't get away with insulting anything these days!

Mind you I guess it was a bit much likening a poor harmless reptile to that odious twat

One of my reptiles is called Suarez just to complicate things..

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #7656 on: December 24, 2011, 12:58:27 pm »
Mirra - I'd be really grateful and it would be really enlightening if you'd be so kind as to assess the contrast in what I - and a few others too - have said about viewing the alleged Porque negro/negrita words through your English lens as distinct from the lens it was spoken in and thus intended to be heard in.

Offline fosspowered

• Legacy Fan
  • More of an IDK than ITK.
    • FOSSPowered
« Reply #7657 on: December 24, 2011, 12:58:57 pm »
One of my reptiles is called Suarez just to complicate things..
Does it bite?  :)

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #7658 on: December 24, 2011, 01:00:19 pm »
The more I read of this and the more I get to understand the nuances and meanings of Spanish and Latin American Spanish, the more I am convinced that Evra is a liar.

Humiliated playing-wise on the pitch by Suarez, he's twisted the exchange of words made in colloquial Spanish, fully understanding that what Luis said was absolutely harmless.

Odious and cowardly doesn't even begin to describe what he's done to a fellow professional  >:(

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7659 on: December 24, 2011, 01:00:28 pm »
I understand your point - and agree we should always make it contingent if we mention the possibility. I don't think speculating about this is wrong per se because that is part of the narrative as its being talked about out there. For example to ignore the possibility that the word negrito is part of this whole affair is to ignore what seems to be at the heart of every piece of discussion on every platform and media on this issue.

I agree that you have to entertain the possibility that he said Negrito and Evra started it by saying Sudaca.  You also equally have to entertain that Evra didn't say it and Suarez used the word 'negro' and was being deliberately derogative.

The majority on here are convinced of the former and are refusing to entertain the possibility of the latter and this is based on conjecture.  Such vehemence based on conjecture is startling to me.  I certainly support luis as the club supports him but I can't say more than that. I don't think its fair to start spitting back at Evra (as much as I've always disliked him).

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7660 on: December 24, 2011, 01:00:45 pm »
Does it bite?  :)

Not yet but currently going through puberty so anything is possible.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7661 on: December 24, 2011, 01:01:45 pm »
Its a bit difficult to take offence at something you didn't hear nor would that then have had an impact on anything Luis did or didn't say.

Where does that statement say Luis didn't hear it ? It simply says he told the panel that he didn't hear it eg he's not a grass and knows that this sort of thing goes on all the time (as Gordon Taylor always said in cases such as this ... until now of course).

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #7662 on: December 24, 2011, 01:02:26 pm »
Baconfaced, ginsoaked old c*nt thinks the matter is finished.

We've only just begun you c*nt.

He's a complete c*nt.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #7663 on: December 24, 2011, 01:03:27 pm »
Well I guess that if Suarez wasn't offended because he didn't hear it then an apology would be superfluous. Wouldn't be a bad idea anyway though to try and clear the air.

It will be interesting to see if there were any racial connotations to what Evra said, even if Suarez didn't hear it.
Maybe he couldnt understand what the prick was babbling on about. Maybe Evra's spanish is shite?
It doesnt matter. Evra has admitted to  abusing Suarez. (I dont believe he will have admitted to a racial slur, probably about Luis's mother or sister). So where is the apology?
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #7664 on: December 24, 2011, 01:03:48 pm »
I'm actually with Mirra on this.

There are few good reasons to ever refer to someone with a casual attributive adjective to their skin colour or ethnic origins.

Outside of deliberately malicious and outright racism, here in the UK it's grammatically a bit lazy for a start, almost a glottal stop that reflects a carelessness of thought or barren intellect and consideration for the sensitivities of others that as we now see, can too easily be interpreted as an insult with racial overtones with all the complications and polarisations that result.

However, it's fair to say that other cultures have very different sensitivities and linguistic nuances that while seeming odd to us simply must be taken into account but with scrupulous integrity and balance and with no suggestion of a hidden agenda in order to achieve a truly fair judgement.

I'm unsure and uncomfortable that this has been the case here, evidence of hypocrisy by the FA and others involved in this particular case in previous judgements give me little reason to have faith in their particular findings.

This is about two foreigners from different cultural and linguistic backgrounds having a private slanging match no one else heard though in a public place here in the UK and in a foreign language so veracity, context and intent are all, but we won't know this in detail until all the evidence to reach the conclusion has been shown.

Then, and only then, will it be time to reappraise and either accept this judgement and modify behaviour accordingly, or bring big guns to the fight and appeal the judgement.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7665 on: December 24, 2011, 01:04:36 pm »
Where does that statement say Luis didn't hear it ? It simply says he told the panel that he didn't hear it eg he's not a grass and knows that this sort of thing goes on all the time (as Gordon Taylor always said in cases such as this ... until now of course).

Well if he told the fuckin panel he didn't hear it when he did then he's not really done himself any favours has he.

For the record I'm not telepathic so I can only go off the facts as they're reported, he says he didn't hear it then I have to take his word - as do the panel.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7666 on: December 24, 2011, 01:04:54 pm »

If the word was, as rumoured, "sudaca" then it has been made adundantly clear that this is far far worse than the word Suarez was meant to have used and, unlike Suarez's word, can only be used to racially abuse someone.

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7667 on: December 24, 2011, 01:04:58 pm »
Dunno if it's been posted, but #ISupportLuisSuarez is trending on twitter :)

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7668 on: December 24, 2011, 01:05:57 pm »

There are few good reasons to ever refer to someone with a casual attributive adjective to their skin colour or ethnic origins.

Outside of deliberately malicious and outright racism, here in the UK it's grammatically a bit lazy for a start, almost a glottal stop that reflects a carelessness of thought or barren intellect and consideration for the sensitivities of others that as we now see, can too easily be interpreted as an insult with racial overtones with all the complications and polarisations that result.

However, it's fair to say that other cultures have very different sensitivities and linguistic nuances that while seeming odd to us simply must be taken into account but with scrupulous integrity and balance and with no suggestion of a hidden agenda in order to achieve a truly fair judgement.

I'm unsure and uncomfortable that this has been the case here, evidence of hypocrisy by the FA and others involved in this particular case in previous judgements give me little reason to have faith in their particular findings.

This is about two foreigners from different cultural and linguistic backgrounds having a private slanging match no one else heard though in a public place here in the UK and in a foreign language so veracity, context and intent are all, but we won't know this in detail until all the evidence to reach the conclusion has been shown.

Then, and only then, will it be time to reappraise and either accept this judgement and modify behaviour accordingly, or bring big guns to the fight and appeal the judgement.

Nailed it.

Offline Kidspen

• Main Stander
  • If they didn't believe me then; they do now.
« Reply #7669 on: December 24, 2011, 01:06:44 pm »
Are you saying that he might have lied to the panel?
There's Man U and Man City at the foot of the table and by God they'll take some shifting.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #7670 on: December 24, 2011, 01:08:19 pm »
I agree that you have to entertain the possibility that he said Negrito and Evra started it by saying Sudaca.  You also equally have to entertain that Evra didn't say it and Suarez used the word 'negro' and was being deliberately derogative.

The majority on here are convinced of the former and are refusing to entertain the possibility of the latter and this is based on conjecture.  Such vehemence based on conjecture is startling to me.  I certainly support luis as the club supports him but I can't say more than that. I don't think its fair to start spitting back at Evra (as much as I've always disliked him).

Porque Negro or negrito - makes no difference in Uruguyan street idiom - it means yer what pal? or something about reptiles called Suarez resembling a snarling odious twat called Evra

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7671 on: December 24, 2011, 01:10:43 pm »
Well if he told the fuckin panel he didn't hear it when he did then he's not really done himself any favours has he.

True. But according to the LFC statement, Evra admitted to the panel that he broke rule ES(1) - just cos nobody heard him he still did it. In effect he is in the same boar many are putting Suarez in ie he didn't help himself by admitting saying something. But here we are, nearly 5 days later, and still no charge for Evra.

In a criminal court, if you confess to a crime in a witness box then you'd be arrested the minute the stepped out of the court room.

Are you saying that he might have lied to the panel?

No. I am saying that he maybe didn't want to report it (no different to people not wanting to press charges when everyone knows there been an offence). "insulting behaviour" happens in every single game in the Premier League but it never gets reported (even when the players are clearly seen telling the ref to "fuck off you c*nt") but opponents never report it, they just get on with it. You may not like that but it's still a fact.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:14:15 pm by Smudgester »

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7672 on: December 24, 2011, 01:11:36 pm »

If he did admit to hearing it he would have, perhaps, been worse off - the panel would have thought that he was using the term (whatever he said) in retaliation. No?
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline Met

• rosexual?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7673 on: December 24, 2011, 01:12:58 pm »
I get the feeling Ferguson (and the FA?) are shitting themselves, hence coming out and telling us to accept the punishment, let the matter rest etc..

They expected us to accept the punishment and have our season derailed by shit but instead we're raiding the armory and preparing for war. They didn't see it coming.
Albert Riera yansanyusiza nyo, Mascherano muzanyi wamanyi ate Dirk Kuyt sirina Bigambo! Rafa Abeewo ! YWNWA

It's like watching the Dalai Lama snap and headbutt someone.

Offline Dr Stop

• Main Stander
Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #7674 on: December 24, 2011, 01:13:09 pm »
Maybe he couldnt understand what the prick was babbling on about. Maybe Evra's spanish is shite?
It doesnt matter. Evra has admitted to  abusing Suarez. (I dont believe he will have admitted to a racial slur, probably about Luis's mother or sister). So where is the apology?

There hasn't been any apologies.

What's your point? That because Evra hasn't apologised for something he has allegedly said (though it caused no offence), that our man shouldn't apologise for accidentally causing racial offence?

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #7675 on: December 24, 2011, 01:14:06 pm »

For the record I'm not telepathic so I can only go off the facts as they're reported, he says he didn't hear it then I have to take his word - as do the panel.
What do you want him to do lie? (like Manchester United staff have been found to do, previously concerning racist accusations involving Evra).
If he hasnt heard Evra insulting him, it makes sense to me that he sees, like we all did, Evra running round shouting and wailing and making a general knob of himself. You can see Luis laughing at him. Which is were;
'Calm down, mate', (in Spanish). comes in, imo. (Fuck knows where Evra gets the 'at least 10 times' bit from. Luis says once.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7676 on: December 24, 2011, 01:15:04 pm »
True. But according to the LFC statement, Evra admitted to the panel that he broke rule ES(1) - just cos nobody heard him he still did it. In effect he is in the same boar many are putting Suarez in ie he didn't help himself by admitting saying something. But here we are, nearly 5 days later, and still no charge for Evra.

In a criminal court, if you confess to a crime in a witness box then you'd be arrested the minute the stepped out of the court room.

Nobody knew Evra had insulted Luis Suarez until he incriminated himself in his statement. He could and should be punished for it but it has no bearing on what Luis said or did.

I'll give you FA double standards but I can't see how it would have an effect on the outcome with Luis.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #7677 on: December 24, 2011, 01:15:25 pm »

Mirra currently thinks it's racist. He's not yet commented on whether in the Uruguyan street idiom Suarez's language may have been entirely innocent.

So do you actually mean you think it's racist pending a read of the transcript?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:24:03 pm by Timbo's Goals »

Offline Met

• rosexual?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7678 on: December 24, 2011, 01:16:01 pm »
I thought Mirra was a dude
Albert Riera yansanyusiza nyo, Mascherano muzanyi wamanyi ate Dirk Kuyt sirina Bigambo! Rafa Abeewo ! YWNWA

It's like watching the Dalai Lama snap and headbutt someone.

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #7679 on: December 24, 2011, 01:16:27 pm »

We do need to see the FA's report.

Ponder this if you will. John Barnes has commented that Suarez admitted to using the "problem" word. He added that he would not have done this if he intended to racially abuse Evra. Suarez knows that to racially abuse a player is wrong, but he was using the word in what he thought was a non racial way.

It's difficult to understand how the panel could not see this simple truth if they were trying to reach a just verdict. It raises the question as to what exactly their motives were leading up to the case.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:18:38 pm by redtel »
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!