Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1940602 times)

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Newcastle United thread - now with added Benitez
« Reply #10320 on: October 27, 2017, 05:37:04 pm »

Well said, my favourite manager, always will be
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #10321 on: October 27, 2017, 05:55:43 pm »
During the summer of 2012, a lot of fans were bewildered that he didn't get so much as a phone call. I remember reading a post on here that people asked Montse on Facebook.

And she replied saying she checked the landline twice but nothing. It is on here somewhere.

Apparently Rafa's agent approached Ian Ayre too directly in person but was rebuffed.

It's quite unbelievable we didn't go for him, or at least offer him an interview.
Justice for the 97

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10322 on: October 27, 2017, 06:03:25 pm »
Where did I say Klopp isn't good enough? I said I like Klopp. Is it against the rules to think Rafa is a better manager than Klopp? Look at their CVs and explain to me why Klopp is better than Rafa?

Neither has a particularly sparkling resume over the recent years. Rafa has a Europa League and a Coppa Italia, Klopp has two league titles and a German Cup.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10323 on: October 27, 2017, 06:07:55 pm »
I just don't agree with the clamour for getting Rafa back at the club to be honest. No one respected him more than me when he was at Liverpool, and I was angry as hell at the way he was disposed off. I am very happy he is at a club with a fan base who respect him properly. But I would not want him back now, as I think it seldom works a second time. Besides which I just cannot see it ever becoming a possiblity. I wish him the best of luck at Newcastle, but I'm totally behind our present manager, and believe that he will lead us back to the promise land.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10324 on: October 27, 2017, 06:10:04 pm »
Rafa is a good manager but he won't help us to achieve what we want to.

Managers like Wagner are far better and younger than Rafa. Not a dig at rafa just a FACT
I always wondered why people overrate youngsters and managers who have achieved very little in the game. Some always overrate these over very accomplished managers.

Not long ago, people were over-rating the likes of Brendan Rodgers, Koeman, Villas Boas, nowadays, they are Pochettino, Wagner etc. Rating them high is fine, but rating them over CL winners, league title winners such as Rafa Benitez, Mourinho or even Pep... that's just crazy.

I also debated with some who claimed Pogba was world's best midfielder on here 3 years ago on here as I remember. Sure he was a good talent, but had accomplished nothing to have that title. To this day, 3 years later, he still isn't world's best.And we saw such hype with the likes of Balotelli etc. too. Over the past 3 years, some have been comparing Hazard with Ronaldo and Messi, too. I think Hazard does it himself sometimes. It's one thing being a good player for Chelsea who have wild ups and downs game to game, season to season, and a completely different thing to be a machine like Ronaldo or Messi.

In short, people need accomplishments to warrant such comparisons. The world has seen many Wagner's rise and fall without achieving anything of note in terms of trophies.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10325 on: October 27, 2017, 06:16:33 pm »
I just don't agree with the clamour for getting Rafa back at the club to be honest. No one respected him more than me when he was at Liverpool, and I was angry as hell at the way he was disposed off. I am very happy he is at a club with a fan base who respect him properly. But I would not want him back now, as I think it seldom works a second time. Besides which I just cannot see it ever becoming a possiblity. I wish him the best of luck at Newcastle, but I'm totally behind our present manager, and believe that he will lead us back to the promise land.

It's the circumstances. He was thrown out of the club after one bad season, a season that came after an unreal campaign. The club was run by shit people who treated him even worse and tried to manipulate the media and fans against him. There'll always be a sense of unfinished business with Rafa - imagine he'd made it to the FSG takeover and got their backing with his players?

I would happily take him back if Klopp retired unexpectedly, but unless that happens Klopp is the man for me.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10326 on: October 27, 2017, 06:28:20 pm »

Not long ago, people were over-rating the likes of Brendan Rodgers, Koeman, Villas Boas, nowadays, they are Pochettino, Wagner etc. Rating them high is fine, but rating them over CL winners, league title winners such as Rafa Benitez, Mourinho or even Pep... that's just crazy.

I would have strongly agreed with you, but then I remembered you just the other week trashing Ancelotti as a has been  ;D.

I think the answer is not as black and white. Like with many professions, people get tired and worn out with the passing of time. In high pressure environments like football management, it's easy to imagine someone not being the force they were earlier in their careers. You only have to look at the likes of Wenger, Capello and Hiddink to see decent examples of managers who once were leaders in their field yet seemed to lose that edge as they got older. Capello and Hiddink wisely realised that they should cash in on their successes as it became more difficult to compete with younger managers.

It may be premature to call the likes of Pochettino and Nagelsmann world-class as they haven't won anything yet, but you also have to make judgments within some context. The reality is that some managers are on an upward curve whereas others are on the decline.

As for Rafa, he seems to be managing just fine. In fact, I can't see any signs that he has lost his passion for the game, nor has his strengths as a manager diminished.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10327 on: October 27, 2017, 06:51:05 pm »
I always wondered why people overrate youngsters and managers who have achieved very little in the game. Some always overrate these over very accomplished managers.

I also debated with some who claimed Pogba was world's best midfielder on here 3 years ago on here as I remember. Sure he was a good talent, but had accomplished nothing to have that title. To this day, 3 years later, he still isn't world's best.And we saw such hype with the likes of Balotelli etc. too. Over the past 3 years, some have been comparing Hazard with Ronaldo and Messi, too. I think Hazard does it himself sometimes. It's one thing being a good player for Chelsea who have wild ups and downs game to game, season to season, and a completely different thing to be a machine like Ronaldo or Messi.

In short, people need accomplishments to warrant such comparisons. The world has seen many Wagner's rise and fall without achieving anything of note in terms of trophies.

It's amazing how much i forgot that guy. Out of all the young managers such as Klopp, Rodgers, De Boer etc at the time he was seen as THE guy of the future.

Overrated indeed, good point.
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #10328 on: October 27, 2017, 07:00:13 pm »

Managers like Wagner are far better and younger than Rafa. Not a dig at rafa just a FACT
dafuq??????? gimme some of what your smoking
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10329 on: October 27, 2017, 07:14:21 pm »
It's amazing how much i forgot that guy. Out of all the young managers such as Klopp, Rodgers, De Boer etc at the time he was seen as THE guy of the future.

Overrated indeed, good point.
he did have an amazing season at Porto before Chelsea and did have a good first season at spurs to be fair

Offline Toon-Mick

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10330 on: October 27, 2017, 09:58:16 pm »

Based on what?

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #10331 on: October 27, 2017, 10:43:08 pm »
Do any Geordies dislike Rafa or rather he was repalced?

I asked this in another thread a few days ago but probably better asking in here.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:44:56 pm by Anywhichwayucan »

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10332 on: October 27, 2017, 11:08:13 pm »

I asked this in another thread a few days ago but probably better asking in here.
I've not come across anyone who dislikes Rafa, far from it.

There is one person, and one person only at St James' Park that the vast majority want replaced and that is the salad dodging c*nt Mike Ashley.

Offline ohweloveyerbaldyhead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10333 on: October 28, 2017, 01:21:22 am »
Neither has a particularly sparkling resume over the recent years. Rafa has a Europa League and a Coppa Italia, Klopp has two league titles and a German Cup.

But he's hardly been at clubs mixing it at the top though has he? Chelsea fans didn't give him a chance yet he still did a great job there. Napoli he did reasonably well without setting the world alight and now he's doing great things at Liverpool.

If you give Rafa the resources you'll be challenging Europe's elite within no time. I think he's a better manager than Klopp. That's not me having a go at Klopp, I don't rate many as being up there with Rafa. His CV is better than Klopps and if he's given the chance at a top club again, I've little doubt he will add to it.
Twitter: @loveyerbaldyhead

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10334 on: October 28, 2017, 01:30:48 am »
Fuck me someone just needs to bring up net spend and this Rafa thread is complete.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #10335 on: October 28, 2017, 01:35:30 am »
I've not come across anyone who dislikes Rafa, far from it.

There is one person, and one person only at St James' Park that the vast majority want replaced and that is the salad dodging c*nt Mike Ashley.
:D

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10336 on: October 28, 2017, 03:23:44 am »
But he's hardly been at clubs mixing it at the top though has he? Chelsea fans didn't give him a chance yet he still did a great job there. Napoli he did reasonably well without setting the world alight and now he's doing great things at Liverpool.

If you give Rafa the resources you'll be challenging Europe's elite within no time. I think he's a better manager than Klopp. That's not me having a go at Klopp, I don't rate many as being up there with Rafa. His CV is better than Klopps and if he's given the chance at a top club again, I've little doubt he will add to it.

Chelsea and Real Madrid usually mix it at the top, but obviously there's extenuating circumstances there and I'm not going to hammer the guy for it.

I personally think he's a good manager, once a great. Klopp is a great one.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10337 on: October 28, 2017, 03:44:27 am »
Think it's the other way round, mate. For me, Benitez is a great one, Klopp is a good one with a bit to prove. Like Rodgers, but further along.

A manager's quality  is measured by the movements of his team and the improvement in his players. That's it. The explicit achievements like trophies are a function of money and access to top players. As a pure coach, I haven't seen better and you look at his Newcastle side, the movements are there.

Where Benitez failed, at Madrid for example, was in getting top players to buy into his methods to both attack AND defend. The movements simply weren't there in those players. He fits clubs whose players are trying to get to the top, rather than ones who are already there and only want the ball.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10338 on: October 28, 2017, 04:01:35 am »
Think it's the other way round, mate. For me, Benitez is a great one, Klopp is a good one with a bit to prove. Like Rodgers, but further along.

A manager's quality  is measured by the movements of his team and the improvement in his players. That's it. The explicit achievements like trophies are a function of money and access to top players. As a pure coach, I haven't seen better and you look at his Newcastle side, the movements are there.

Where Benitez failed, at Madrid for example, was in getting top players to buy into his methods to both attack AND defend. The movements simply weren't there in those players. He fits clubs whose players are trying to get to the top, rather than ones who are already there and only want the ball.

Hmmm if you're saying achievements don't have a factor in judging the quality of a coach, I don't really agree. I'd also say Klopp's Liverpool at it's absolute best (Arsenal games, City thrashing etc) has been better than any Rafa side I've seen.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10339 on: October 28, 2017, 04:18:48 am »
I said explicit achievement. Leagues, cups, top positions. A little example, Di Francesco was someone I highlighted years ago for how well coached his Sassuolo side were, their movements, their cohesion. For their level, he did 'achieve' spectacularly with them, but they were not the explicit kind of trophies, at least to football fans. The substance of the work though, the movements, the player improvement is what gets assessed and unsurprisingly enough, he's at Roma now. You want to spot a coach before he hits the big time, that's what you need to look at.

Trophies are a measure, but for me, my interest only gets piqued when a coach does it with a lesser side. Loading up on titles with the likes of Barca, Bayern, Psg, City, Juve means very little to me. Not denigrating their achievement but there's too much 'noise' from the player quality to precisely isolate the work of the coach. Doing it with the likes of Dortmund and Valencia though, that's worth further examination. You simply don't con your way to repeated success with lesser sides. It's a better filter than looking up titles won with major clubs, for sure.

But ultimately, I can see for the most part the details on a pitch, it's best to go to the substance.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10340 on: October 28, 2017, 04:46:31 am »
I said explicit achievement. Leagues, cups, top positions. A little example, Di Francesco was someone I highlighted years ago for how well coached his Sassuolo side were, their movements, their cohesion. For their level, he did 'achieve' spectacularly with them, but they were not the explicit kind of trophies, at least to football fans. The substance of the work though, the movements, the player improvement is what gets assessed and unsurprisingly enough, he's at Roma now. You want to spot a coach before he hits the big time, that's what you need to look at.

Trophies are a measure, but for me, my interest only gets piqued when a coach does it with a lesser side. Loading up on titles with the likes of Barca, Bayern, Psg, City, Juve means very little to me. Not denigrating their achievement but there's too much 'noise' from the player quality to precisely isolate the work of the coach. Doing it with the likes of Dortmund and Valencia though, that's worth further examination. You simply don't con your way to repeated success with lesser sides. It's a better filter than looking up titles won with major clubs, for sure.

But ultimately, I can see for the most part the details on a pitch, it's best to go to the substance.

Pretty much impossible to argue with an approach like that.

I'm happy with Klopp, the horsepunchers are happy with Rafa, all is well.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10341 on: October 28, 2017, 05:19:21 am »
And everybody lived happily ever after......? ;D

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10342 on: October 28, 2017, 05:24:45 am »
And everybody lived happily ever after......? ;D

We win the league, the win the league cup, perfect season!

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Prof

• fessor Yaffle. Full tosser.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Alternative Premier League Table
« Reply #10343 on: October 28, 2017, 05:47:54 am »
I'd also say Klopp's Liverpool at it's absolute best (Arsenal games, City thrashing etc) has been better than any Rafa side I've seen.
The Rafa side from the end of the 2008/2009 season was as close to the perfect balance I've seen.  And that was with the well documented limitations in his tools to build that side.

Go back and watch the game against Real Madrid again.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #10344 on: October 28, 2017, 08:54:39 am »
The Rafa side from the end of the 2008/2009 season was as close to the perfect balance I've seen.  And that was with the well documented limitations in his tools to build that side.

Was going to post the same. That game was the complete performance, Rafa’s Nottingham Forest 5-0 moment. An extra player in the final third and he’d have won a couple more trophies. Babel, Benayoun and Riera were ok but a better player in that role alongside Torres and Kuyt, and Rafa would have had his perfect side.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10345 on: October 28, 2017, 10:11:02 am »
Rafas CV is superior to klopps. If klopp is considered a great manager so should Rafa. Looking back he created a very balanced attack, midfield and defence and got us playing like kings. Only due to penny pinches did he not win the premier league with us. We just lacked wide men and quality of depth. But the mentality of the players he signed where of winners. We have signed losers overall ever since and it has reflected in our trophy haul.

We have klopp now though and that's fucking awesome. But if klopp where to ever leave Rafa would have to be the man. Anyone else and I would want the owners head on a platter.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 10:12:44 am by stevensr123 »
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #10346 on: October 28, 2017, 10:20:18 am »
Where Benitez failed, at Madrid for example, was in getting top players to buy into his methods to both attack AND defend.

Did he even fail at Madrid? They won their Champions League group with ease and were a few points behind in the league, much like Zidane's team now. Where he failed was getting the supporters and the players behind him. He was essentially sacked for being unpopular.

Chelsea were in a terrible state when he took them over, and he won them the Europa League, which was as much as they could have hoped for. He kept Napoli steady, and he only arguably failed at Inter, with whom he won the Club World Cup.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10347 on: October 28, 2017, 10:27:58 am »
He failed at Napoli in the sense he didn't really improve them.

Failed at inter I would say. And failed at Madrid. Did a fantastic professional job at Chelsea.

However failure at inter and Madrid was always going to be the case and he should have never have picked those jobs in the first place.

Inter just had their most successful season ever (?), had an aging team and mourinho just ran them into the ground. No one was ever gonna do a better job and inter didn't have the finances to rejuvenate the squad.

Madrid - well it was just a bizzare apointment. Not the type of club or position Rafa thrives in. Not a long term project. The football he enacts doesn't suit Madrid. Just a bad decision from Rafa to make .

Most of Rafa failures have simply beef down to going to the wrong clubs at the wrong time.
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10348 on: October 28, 2017, 11:10:22 am »
Hmmm if you're saying achievements don't have a factor in judging the quality of a coach, I don't really agree. I'd also say Klopp's Liverpool at it's absolute best (Arsenal games, City thrashing etc) has been better than any Rafa side I've seen.

The 2009 era team would beat the Klopp Liverpool team easily.

Reina

Arbeloa        Hypiya      Agger       Aurelio

Masch        Alonso

Kuyt               Gerrard           Benayoun

Torres

Wouldn’t even be close. They could either go toe to toe and have a high scoring thriller or dog it out and get a 1-0. They were also very capable of kicking the shit out of the opposition.

Klopps team is still wildly unbalanced defensively.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10349 on: October 28, 2017, 11:13:24 am »

Reina

Masch        Alonso

Torres

Wouldn’t even be close. They could either go toe to toe and have a high scoring thriller or dog it out and get a 1-0. They were also very capable of kicking the shit out of the opposition.

A more fair comparison would be Klopp's Dortmund side I would say, and they would give that Liverpool side a serious game.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10350 on: October 28, 2017, 11:17:56 am »
A more fair comparison would be Klopp's Dortmund side I would say, and they would give that Liverpool side a serious game.

That would be worth a watch, they were a fantastic team.

To this day Reus is still one of my favourite players to watch.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10351 on: October 28, 2017, 11:27:48 am »
That would be worth a watch, they were a fantastic team.

To this day Reus is still one of my favourite players to watch.

That is something we have in common then Reus is still one of my favourites now, just a shame his injuries have kept him out of the game so often. But that is what excites me about Klopp, he builds teams in a very interesting way. I have a completely different outlook to a some of our fans I know. But I would give him all the time he needs to build this present side up, do that and we will end up with an extremely good side.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10352 on: October 28, 2017, 11:32:28 am »

Reina

Masch        Alonso

Torres

Never mind beating Klopps Liverpool. That side would win the league. 6-7 real leaders in that starting eleven as well.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10353 on: October 28, 2017, 11:35:36 am »

Never mind beating Klopps Liverpool. That side would win the league. 6-7 real leaders in that starting eleven as well.

If he’d have got the young Silva that he wanted at the time for that right midfield .... wow

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10354 on: October 28, 2017, 11:39:09 am »
If he’d have got the young Silva that he wanted at the time for that right midfield .... wow

With Dani Alves overlapping from RB as well...
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10355 on: October 28, 2017, 11:44:35 am »
Pretty sure Arsenal win the what could have been cup. Wenger seems to have nearly signed every player at some point.

Offline Toon-Mick

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10356 on: October 28, 2017, 02:17:02 pm »

He's in the top 3 most popular managers we've ever had.  I don't know where he would sit in that top 3 as it's impossible to know.  I can tell you that I don't know a single person who dislikes him or wants him gone.  I sometimes hear a person or two questioning his team selection but that's it and they'll usually end it with "in Rafa we trust" or something similar.

I would say that he's got as close to 100% backing of the fans as you can get.  He's got that because he's a hell of a manager and he's also a hell of a person.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10357 on: October 28, 2017, 08:14:31 pm »

Claus is so far wrong with that shout, it's  incredible.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10358 on: October 28, 2017, 08:34:28 pm »
Claus is so far wrong with that shout, it's  incredible.

I probably should have said better to watch rather than best. The football we're capable of under Klopp is breathtaking.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #10359 on: October 28, 2017, 08:39:48 pm »

that whole run from march onwards was exceptional, Madrid away, home, mancs away, villa home 5-0 barcodes 3 or 4-0, Blackburn 4-1,  fanastic balance and  endurance so much so we purring come the end of that season
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!