Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 840233 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame,yesallofthem
« Reply #11080 on: February 24, 2014, 09:38:06 pm »
I can't imagine how awful this season is for them. Poor lambs.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #11081 on: February 24, 2014, 09:40:11 pm »
I can't imagine how awful this season is for them. Poor lambs.

I think its gone pretty well for them to be honest. They really arent no better than a midtable team

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #11082 on: February 24, 2014, 09:42:05 pm »
It's all down to jealousy and nothing more.

Imagine how it must feel to them having to witness the joy on the faces of 'the kopites' as the redshite beat Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Inter Milan, AC Milan.. and what of the peoples club? The peoples club just doesn't get to play in matches against such teams. The fans of these teams have never even heard of 'everton'!

Imagine knowing that while you're sat at home under the stairs, pretending its not happening, 'da redshite' sit on a bus parading the European Cup around the city. Imagine knowing that this has happened to the team you despise the most - not once, not twice, but - 5 FUCKING TIMES. And your club has NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER won it. It must turn their stomachs with bitterness.

They have to content themselves down the years with witnessing the talents of Big Dunc, Cadamateri, Jeffers, Yakubu, Vellios and Naismith whilst their hated rivals enjoy the likes of Fowler, Owen, Gerrard, Torres, Suarez and Sturridge.

They have their 'best' season in years.. and LFC only go and thrash them 4-0, sit 11 points ahead of them and challenge for the league title..

:lmao Is it any wonder they're so bitter?  :lmao

Fuck them. Forever in our shadow and its never gonna change.

FAME makes a man take things over

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفر¯
« Reply #11083 on: February 24, 2014, 09:42:50 pm »
They have about 2% more average possession than us.
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Offline Flyhalf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11084 on: February 24, 2014, 09:43:34 pm »
they're like the little kid who you pat on the head because he can spell Czechoslovakia but you know full well he will never amount to much else in life

Brilliant!  ;D

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #11085 on: February 24, 2014, 09:47:03 pm »

Imagine how it must feel to them having to witness the joy on the faces of 'the kopites' as the redshite beat Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Inter Milan, AC Milan.. and what of the peoples club? The peoples club just doesn't get to play in matches against such teams. The fans of these teams have never even heard of 'everton'!

Imagine knowing that while you're sat at home under the stairs, pretending its not happening, 'da redshite' sit on a bus parading the European Cup around the city. Imagine knowing that this has happened to the team you despise the most - not once, not twice, but - 5 FUCKING TIMES. And your club has NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER won it. It must turn their stomachs with bitterness.

They have to content themselves down the years with witnessing the talents of Big Dunc, Cadamateri, Jeffers, Yakubu, Vellios and Naismith whilst their hated rivals enjoy the likes of Fowler, Owen, Gerrard, Torres, Suarez and Sturridge.

They have their 'best' season in years.. and LFC only go and thrash them 4-0, sit 11 points ahead of them and challenge for the league title..

Im gonna bookmark this! This is the most well put as anyone has ever put it !!!

Well done sir !
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 10:18:29 pm by EstonianRed »

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11086 on: February 24, 2014, 09:47:14 pm »
Has there not been an investigation to the coin throwers in the Derby?
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11087 on: February 24, 2014, 09:50:52 pm »
Anyone remember being in the Nou Camp in 2007 after just beating Barcelona 2-1 and news filtered through that Everton had lost at home to Spurs with a last minute goal from Defoe and the blues had been booed off the pitch again? ;D

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11088 on: February 24, 2014, 09:51:32 pm »

No but the FA are looking for the nasty fellows that threw coins at the face of English football.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11089 on: February 24, 2014, 09:54:22 pm »
No but the FA are looking for the nasty fellows that threw coins at the face of English football.

Well it's taking so long.

Offline RedDan87

• Anny Roader
  • http://twitter.com/dant7733
« Reply #11090 on: February 24, 2014, 09:56:20 pm »

I love this. best way it's ever been put. well done sir.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11091 on: February 24, 2014, 10:15:00 pm »
Anyone remember being in the Nou Camp in 2007 after just beating Barcelona 2-1 and news filtered through that Everton had lost at home to Spurs with a last minute goal from Defoe and the blues had been booed off the pitch again? ;D
I remember being in the Nou Camp, but as for the second part of your post, no.

I don't remember anything they do. I'm too busy supporting my own team, to give a shit.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11092 on: February 24, 2014, 10:16:41 pm »
Apparently it's being dealt with . . . . .

. . . . .  by the same investigation team following up the bottle throwing incidents in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010......................  you get the idea.  ;) :wanker

Offline viteslesrouges

• Legacy Fan
  • Games : 535. Won : 308. Drawn : 131. Lost : 96
« Reply #11093 on: February 24, 2014, 10:45:08 pm »

"Ma, make the bad man stop"
You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #11094 on: February 24, 2014, 10:45:57 pm »
Just been talking to a mate who's a bitter and he came out with this pearler -

''If you can beat arsenal then we can, just because you beat us while we played a player with a broken toe, a young cb at rb, injured striker, Naismith, Alcaraz means fuck all to me that. The 3-3 one was the real us..''

Words fail me.  ;D
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline RedDan87

• Anny Roader
  • http://twitter.com/dant7733
« Reply #11095 on: February 24, 2014, 10:50:47 pm »
Just been talking to a mate who's a bitter and he came out with this pearler -

''If you can beat arsenal then we can, just because you beat us while we played a player with a broken toe, a young cb at rb, injured striker, Naismith, Alcaraz means fuck all to me that. The 3-3 one was the real us..''

Words fail me.  ;D

you expected anything less?

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #11096 on: February 24, 2014, 11:02:15 pm »
Don't remember hearing about that....too busy singing Mo Mo Mo He's Magic, y'know.....

but do remember the banners, "Reds go the Nou Camp, Blues go Butlins holiday camp"

or was it Pontins?

Only bettered by the more succinct, "Reds go Catalan, Blues go Matalan"

Offline Em5y

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11097 on: February 24, 2014, 11:06:13 pm »
The last Everton captain to lift a trophy is 52 years old.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #11098 on: February 24, 2014, 11:26:20 pm »
I remember being in the Nou Camp, but as for the second part of your post, no.

I don't remember anything they do. I'm too busy supporting my own team, to give a shit.

It was a laugh at the time after the final whistle.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #11099 on: February 24, 2014, 11:32:59 pm »
Don't remember hearing about that....too busy singing Mo Mo Mo He's Magic, y'know.....

but do remember the banners, "Reds go the Nou Camp, Blues go Butlins holiday camp"

or was it Pontins?

Only bettered by the more succinct, "Reds go Catalan, Blues go Matalan"

It was when we where kept in the ground after the final whistle.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #11100 on: February 24, 2014, 11:37:14 pm »
The last Everton captain to lift a trophy is 52 years old.

And is still younger than Yakubu was when he played for them.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Em5y

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11101 on: February 24, 2014, 11:39:33 pm »
And is still younger than Yakubu was when he played for them.

Hard to believe they paid £11,000,000 for Yakubu in 2007 while we paid roughly the same for Sturridge.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #11102 on: February 24, 2014, 11:48:23 pm »
Hard to believe they paid £11,000,000 for Yakubu in 2007 while we paid roughly the same for Sturridge.

Feed the Yak and he will score! :lmao

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11103 on: February 25, 2014, 12:34:56 am »

They are probably just jealous that 70 goals is probably more than they have ever scored in a full premier league season let alone after only 27 games.

They did manage 64 goals in a season but that was almost 20 years ago.

Scoring loads of goals - that's kopite behaviour.  ;D

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #11104 on: February 25, 2014, 12:38:54 am »
The sad dickheads

"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Shichiroji

• Main Stander
  • Another reason of my existance...to be a kopite.
« Reply #11105 on: February 25, 2014, 01:25:10 am »
I used to know an exchange student who is/was a staunch Everton fan.

When Thomas Gravesen went to Madrid, he was so delighted because according to him, unlike Owen, Gravesen wasn't a typical Galatico, how Everton are better at spotting potential players and how Owen was over-hyped by the media.

He kept saying "1-1" or just lifting both index fingers whenever he sees me. ::)

When i reminded him Mcmanaman, he never spoke to me during the duration of his stay.

Not a smile nor a greeting.

I still kinda feel bad having ruined his time in our university.

I should have kept my cool.  :-\
One late autumn night, the disciple woke up crying. So the master asked:
"Did you have a nightmare?"
"No"
"Did you have a sad dream?"
"No", said the disciple.
"I had the most beautiful dream."
The master asked,
"Then why are you crying so sadly?"
The disciple answered quietly, while wiping his tears...
"Because the dream I had, can't come true..

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #11106 on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:08 am »
When we went 1 - 0 down in that game the goal was flashed up on the Goodison scoreboard. Funnily enough our goals after that weren't mentioned
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11107 on: February 25, 2014, 08:16:04 am »
I'm that bitter that I'd get quite a bit of satisfaction from United winning the UCL and them coming 4th.
I'd happily trade a euro place for us for this to happen. I'd trade three years potential euro places in fact just for this to happen.

The fall out would be beautiful. A whole summer of conspiracy theories and blaming UEFA. And Suarez shirt burning when he does one.

#deffonotbitter

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #11108 on: February 25, 2014, 08:41:38 am »
I'm fairly sure when they wanted Kenwright out, they showed his grid on the big screen but announced that Liverpool were getting beat so it looked as tho they were cheering for Kenwright. Those crazy kids!
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #11109 on: February 25, 2014, 09:13:21 am »
Since they seem to dislike "overly verbose" posts let's keep it simple for them...

Liverpool vs Everton, respectively:

League Titles: 18-9

FA Cup: 7-5

League Cup: 8-0

European Cup: 5-0

UEFA Cup: 3-0

European Super Cup: 3-0

Cup Winners Cup: 0-1

Charity Shield: 12.5-8.5

Head to Head Record: 89-67-66

EVERTON CUPS 0-1

Nothing else needs to be said.

Did slightly edit your post because you're being a bit harsh on them by forgetting their success in the most important competition of the lot.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #11110 on: February 25, 2014, 09:18:16 am »
I'd to see Liverpool Uruguay join the annual Everton Cup.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #11111 on: February 25, 2014, 09:28:09 am »
When we went 1 - 0 down in that game the goal was flashed up on the Goodison scoreboard. Funnily enough our goals after that weren't mentioned

That's why we laughed after the match.

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Wouldn't say no to a spanking
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11112 on: February 25, 2014, 10:58:21 am »
I bet they really hate the fact we're so hated, because aside from us no-one gives a fuck about them. They're as relevant as Middlesbrough.

You sir, have two magnificent signatures.
“I always think that there’s something unpleasant lurking in people who avoid drinking, gambling, table-talk and pretty women. People like that are either sick or secretly hate their fellow-men.”

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #11113 on: February 25, 2014, 11:59:24 am »
Lived in this city all my life and not once have I been called or ever heard a bluenose calling a red anything like a "slab thrower" or "wall pusher" or "robbing your own" in the street or Boozer, give the fucking brain dead, clueless c*nts a keyboard though...

Fucking no mark, small time, shithouses.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #11114 on: February 25, 2014, 12:10:38 pm »
Lived in this city all my life and not once have I been called or ever heard a bluenose calling a red anything like a "slab thrower" or "wall pusher" or "robbing your own" in the street or Boozer, give the fucking brain dead, clueless c*nts a keyboard though...

Fucking no mark, small time, shithouses.

Agree probably a Manc masquerading as a blue, or blue fan from St.Helens Or Runcorn.
The fact that the said comment isn't jumped on by all other members says alot about the forum & it's members.
Any right minded scouse blues fan wouldnt have anything to do with that shit.

Offline Wiss_LFC

• Wuss_WUM: Diss_missed but won't be ATALL_missed.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11115 on: February 25, 2014, 12:17:32 pm »
I've only just realised that they're 11 points behind us now!, I thought Everton were aiming for the title/top 4 not 7th.....

:lmao
I'll bring out the stats and heat maps if we sign him.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #11116 on: February 25, 2014, 04:26:28 pm »
I've only just realised that they're 11 points behind us now!, I thought Everton were aiming for the title/top 4 not 7th.....

:lmao

The brought a DVD out not long ago called The Magnificent 7th!

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11117 on: February 25, 2014, 05:01:52 pm »
The brought a DVD out not long ago called The Magnificent 7th!
I thought you were joking but it is actually true http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/the-magnificent-7th.html
The very essence of small time, sad bastards.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #11118 on: February 25, 2014, 05:05:28 pm »
I thought you were joking but it is actually true http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/the-magnificent-7th.html

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11119 on: February 25, 2014, 05:08:20 pm »

Fucking hell  :lmao :lmao