Author Topic: Fifa 12 Ultimate Team  (Read 204854 times)

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Fifa 12 Ultimate Team
« Reply #2000 on: August 3, 2012, 05:04:54 pm »
Just played the biggest twat ever, his team was:

Casillas
Ramos
Puyol
Pique
Alba (85)

Xavi - CDM
Robben - RM
Ronaldo -LM
Iniesta - CAM

Messi
Rooney

I score two in the first ten mins and the fucker quits.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Online Kuytinho

• Kopite
« Reply #2001 on: August 5, 2012, 08:03:45 am »
Recently changed my team from my Serie A/Brazilian hybrid in 4-1-2-1-2 to a formation I'd never played before in 4-2-2-2 because I really wanted to get the 88 Aguero. His speed, dribbling and most importantly 5* weak foot are just too much to resist but I couldn't get rid of Ibrahimovic who has been my main man for hundreds of games. In this formation I've managed to keep every player on 9 individual chemistry and I've also combined my two favourite CDMs on the game.

Ibrahimovic      Aguero
Robinho                                                 Tevez
                  IF2 Gustavo  -  Cambiasso
IF Marcelo - Thiago Silva - IF Chiellini - Maicon
                                  Buffon

It's an amazing side and fits in perfectly to the entry requirements of the new 'Copa del agosto' tournament which I plan on winning today.

Online Kuytinho

• Kopite
« Reply #2002 on: August 5, 2012, 09:35:47 am »
Apparently I'm being featured in a forthcoming YouTube video entitled ''Ultimate Team - Sweaty People''.

I was beating somebody online but didn't have my headset on and seen that he was talking in game chat. I put my headset on with my mic off to have a gander at what he was going on about and he was going nuts calling me for everything. Admittedly I didn't score great goals - a corner, two crosses and a penalty but I had 60% possession and wasn't really trying after I was 3-0 up 20 minutes in because the game was pretty much over.

He was calling me sweaty when I tackled him and when I did a fake rabona to flip flap past his defender he came out with something like ''You are all that is wrong with this game. No skill whatsoever and think you're amazing''. At this point I turn my mic on and tell him that he doesn't half chat some shite. He tells me he's calling his cousin up to get me banned off the server so I tell him I'm look forward to it and unleash a ''Woooooooooooooooo!!'' the next time I score.

As the game ends he says ''say hi to youtube'' and informs me via message that I'm being featured on his channel so everyone can file a complaint against me. His voice sounded familiar so I may have seen his videos before. Hopefully he wasn't bluffing because I'd love to see somebody describing how sweaty I am in video form - especially if he includes me celebrating in gamechat to show how much of a knob I am. ;D

Offline crasher1in

• Kopite
  • he who hesitates, masturbates
« Reply #2003 on: August 6, 2012, 10:00:04 pm »
Apparently I'm being featured in a forthcoming YouTube video entitled ''Ultimate Team - Sweaty People''.

I was beating somebody online but didn't have my headset on and seen that he was talking in game chat. I put my headset on with my mic off to have a gander at what he was going on about and he was going nuts calling me for everything. Admittedly I didn't score great goals - a corner, two crosses and a penalty but I had 60% possession and wasn't really trying after I was 3-0 up 20 minutes in because the game was pretty much over.

He was calling me sweaty when I tackled him and when I did a fake rabona to flip flap past his defender he came out with something like ''You are all that is wrong with this game. No skill whatsoever and think you're amazing''. At this point I turn my mic on and tell him that he doesn't half chat some shite. He tells me he's calling his cousin up to get me banned off the server so I tell him I'm look forward to it and unleash a ''Woooooooooooooooo!!'' the next time I score.

As the game ends he says ''say hi to youtube'' and informs me via message that I'm being featured on his channel so everyone can file a complaint against me. His voice sounded familiar so I may have seen his videos before. Hopefully he wasn't bluffing because I'd love to see somebody describing how sweaty I am in video form - especially if he includes me celebrating in gamechat to show how much of a knob I am. ;D

haha same thing happened to me today. Was in the semi final of the copa del agusto tourney.

Offline KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2004 on: August 17, 2012, 11:51:29 am »
Sold my liverpool team which had all the inform versions except Gerard's IF and I've built a Brazilian team

Nene(91)---Pato---Hulk
Leiva(82)--Ramires(81)--Moura(84)
Marcelo--Silva--Luiz--Maicon
                 Cesar

Full chemistry
AMF

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2005 on: September 17, 2012, 06:33:07 pm »
Anyone still playing this? I decided to sell all my IFs and buy a ridiculously overpowered team as the prices are falling. One last kick about before Fifa 13 with this lot. all got CHEM 9.

Offline vNauuuM

• Kopite
    • Rambo IPTV
« Reply #2006 on: September 17, 2012, 06:35:01 pm »
Anyone still playing this? I decided to sell all my IFs and buy a ridiculously overpowered team as the prices are falling. One last kick about before Fifa 13 with this lot. all got CHEM 9.

What a team!
Twitter: Nauman_Choudry

Offline vNauuuM

• Kopite
    • Rambo IPTV
« Reply #2007 on: September 17, 2012, 06:35:32 pm »
FIFA 13 Web app released Tuesday 18th September Evening! Can't wait ;)
Twitter: Nauman_Choudry

Offline S7ARZ

• Legacy Fan
  • 25/05/05
« Reply #2008 on: September 19, 2012, 12:42:04 pm »

I've got something similar. Not bothered about trying to have a different team to everyone else. Mine's not quite as good as yours but I like it :)
(4321)

Torres (IF)
                Villa               Sanchez

Iniesta           Fabregas
                            Xavi
        Marcelo (IF) Pepe (IF) Lucio Alves
                          Casillas(IF)

and built a 2nd team too
4321 again

Suarez
  Bale      Gervinho
   VDV Modric Silva
Cole Agger Toure Sagna
            Cech

Might sell the second team and try and get an IF spanish CM

Offline lfcmason

• Kopite
  • Liverpool are champions of Europe again.
« Reply #2009 on: September 19, 2012, 04:18:11 pm »
Anyone still play this? If anyone has a player or any coins they are not using then can you give them to me. Thanks.