Author Topic: RAWK H&S  (Read 25529 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
RAWK H&S
« on: September 17, 2011, 05:26:38 am »
For all the time I’ve been on RAWK not once have we ever had a fire drill(which is a bit of a no-no if we are honest about it) so I wouldn’t know where to go for the fire register if we ever had a fire, and I haven’t a clue! who the nurse is or even if we have any trained first aiders.

Is it possible we can set up a H&S committee or could one of you at least have a look at this side of things.

Our welfare is in your hands.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Pheeny

Re: RAWK H&S
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 10:35:12 am »
over to Mr Hall...

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 01:37:38 pm »
 ;D  That has got to the the funniest opening post I've ever read, just fucking hilarious.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 03:25:27 pm »
over to Mr Hall...

What does Mr Hall know about Health and Safety?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFlehTaarZU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kFlehTaarZU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB</a>

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 03:35:18 pm »
There was a fire drill once and no one's seen Bob K since.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 06:32:57 pm »
'Hello,is that RAWK?....Sorry to bother you ,but this is Mrs Choppertington here.I was just wondering if you have seen Mr Choppertington,as he's gone out with out taking his medication again.Oooh He'd forget his head if it weren't screwed on,the daft apeth.....never forgets his horlicks though,takes it bleedin everywere with him.....'

'......Hello?! Hello?!is anybody there??... Eeee the bleedin phones on the blink again...'
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

royhendo

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 08:23:37 pm »
Disastew wecovewee?

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 11:10:19 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFlehTaarZU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kFlehTaarZU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB</a>

Too fucking much.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 12:21:47 am »
'Hello,is that RAWK?....Sorry to bother you ,but this is Mrs Choppertington here.I was just wondering if you have seen Mr Choppertington,as he's gone out with out taking his medication again.Oooh He'd forget his head if it weren't screwed on,the daft apeth.....never forgets his horlicks though,takes it bleedin everywere with him.....'

'......Hello?! Hello?!is anybody there??... Eeee the bleedin phones on the blink again...'
:lmao That fucking killed me you, ar, giggling like fuck mate. So funny.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 06:25:24 am »

ha ha that was better than the Mayweather fight :D

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 09:10:29 am »
Bags I never keends give Chooper mouth to mouth  :o
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 11:24:24 am »
:champ :champ I've arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That needs to be framed :jester
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 11:32:34 pm »
Disastew wecovewee?

Yup. I think we need a recovery time objective of 4hours with recovery point objective of 0 numptys

30 mins just in case to propogate any dns changes (just in case it takes longer due to bad record keeping) and 3 and a half hours to reduce RAWK to 0 numptys.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 09:58:08 pm »
Who's the first aider on tonight? I think I may need some first aid assistance.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 10:04:59 pm »
Who's the first aider on tonight? I think I may need some first aid assistance.

Chopper

Switch the Hoover off first.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 10:17:46 pm »

:lmao

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 10:32:54 pm »
Chopper, step away from the keyboard. Whisky and no electricity is a good mix mate.
Yep.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 10:36:45 pm »
Love it chopper

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 10:37:21 pm »
ha ha brilliant banner. Never seen that! ;D
Yep.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 10:41:22 pm »
ha ha brilliant banner. Never seen that! ;D

So good I named it twice...?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 11:48:16 pm »
I need assistance here crying with laughter, Rawk Gold.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2014, 01:00:37 am »
I have a first aid badge from the girl guides :wave

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2014, 09:51:58 am »
Ill give you mouth to mouth mate.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2014, 10:42:07 am »
I have a first aid badge from the girl guides :wave

Give it back. Stealing from children is wrong.  8)
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2014, 11:03:31 am »
OK, well, you'll be pleased to know I'm fine. A severe gouge in my finger from a small tin of imported french pate has now been attended too and my life threatening situation has been quashed. Panic over.

Whilst in my life and death situation, it got me thinking - what happens if there actually is a fire?

I think there are some areas we need to define - Six Points to Safety

1) Who are going to be the fire marshal's - mods, scribes or your average Joe punter?
2) Is there an escape plan - what routes shall we take and where shall we place signage?
3) Warning of fire - a general PM or should the site default to a fire page, with the words leg-it, or something like that on it?
4) Assembly point - Which thread should we all gather in or should we use a specific fire forum?
5) Call points - For me every forum should have a call point, you can never have enough call-points?
6) Fire drill - we need to start practicing and we need to have these on a regular basis?

I'm open to any more suggestions.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:05:16 am by CHOPPER »

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 11:25:41 am »
And what's the cause of this fire?   Inflammatory remarks?

Does the mod in charge, get to don a big red helmet?   :-X

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK H&amp;S
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 12:32:47 pm »
I think the more important question should be is Rawk insured for a fire?
If I get burned whilst in the transfer forum then I need to know I can claim against someone's insurance.

Where there's blame there's a claim ;D

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 02:33:32 pm »

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 04:03:59 pm »
OK, well, you'll be pleased to know I'm fine. A severe gouge in my finger from a small tin of imported french pate has now been attended too and my life threatening situation has been quashed. Panic over.

Whilst in my life and death situation, it got me thinking - what happens if there actually is a fire?

I think there are some areas we need to define - Six Points to Safety

1) Who are going to be the fire marshal's - mods, scribes or your average Joe punter?
2) Is there an escape plan - what routes shall we take and where shall we place signage?
3) Warning of fire - a general PM or should the site default to a fire page, with the words leg-it, or something like that on it?
4) Assembly point - Which thread should we all gather in or should we use a specific fire forum?
5) Call points - For me every forum should have a call point, you can never have enough call-points?
6) Fire drill - we need to start practicing and we need to have these on a regular basis?

I'm open to any more suggestions.

Assembly point should be your local Asda.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK H&amp;S
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 04:10:33 pm »
they dont have them abroad for our foreign members.
I'd go for Spar, there fucking everywhere them fuckers.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 04:40:07 pm »
they dont have them abroad for our foreign members.
I'd go for Spar, there fucking everywhere them fuckers.

Spar it is then.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 11:13:02 pm »
Where do we store the Hi-Viz's? Hmmmmmmmm. Pansy, get your shit together.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 11:46:11 pm »
Where do we store the Hi-Viz's? Hmmmmmmmm. Pansy, get your shit together.
Hi Viz, you say?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2014, 12:20:27 am »
I'm just about to take my marine Basic Safety Training, after which I will be an Assembly Station Leader for Crew and PAX drills, so if you need any help...... :wave

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 12:47:45 am »
I'm just about to take my marine Basic Safety Training, after which I will be an Assembly Station Leader for Crew and PAX drills, so if you need any help...... :wave
Do you have your armbands?

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 02:12:21 am »
Ive found Jims training lifeboat

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2014, 03:25:23 pm »

Or a Greggs doorway?
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2014, 03:29:27 pm »
Or a Greggs doorway?

That's been the favoured assembly point for Rawkites for a couple of years now...

By the way, I had to chuckle last night and perhaps I'll explain to her why on Thursday...but last night James and I were waiting outside Earls Court to meet Lady B. My phone rings, it's her trying to find us. I asked her where she was and what she could see.

Her reply "I'm just outside Gregg's"

No further comment needed!

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2014, 06:50:40 pm »
I've been putting up fire exit signage today, in the staff room.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2014, 07:32:04 pm »

87:13