Author Topic: Pro Cycling 2023  (Read 1479909 times)

Offline mabbympb

• Branded he was a man who ran!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red and White Kop
    • Instagram
Re: Vuelta a España 2017.
« Reply #28720 on: October 12, 2017, 04:37:01 pm »

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28721 on: October 12, 2017, 07:41:59 pm »
Another stage at the ToT and another awful stage. This has been a good little stage race in the past...this edition up to now has been one to forget.

https://youtu.be/fDAhTU1oxv4
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28722 on: October 13, 2017, 05:55:59 pm »
Queen stage.... :lmao

ToT Stage four.

https://youtu.be/e8AAEvpAG-g

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28723 on: October 14, 2017, 09:06:52 pm »
Brico Cross Kruibeke Men's and Women's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9KgLXcnnU

Pidcock's first race for his new team...in the elite men's.

Zonhoven tomorrow. :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:59:16 pm by redbyrdz »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28724 on: October 15, 2017, 08:17:50 pm »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28725 on: October 16, 2017, 05:49:37 pm »
Superprestige Zonhoven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1-GcGehlk
Brico Cross Kruibeke Men's and Women's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9KgLXcnnU

Pidcock's first race for his new team...in the elite men's.

Zonhoven tomorrow. :)
Thanks, Jules. Gonna watch Zonhoven first, love that course! 8)

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28726 on: October 16, 2017, 05:59:17 pm »
Thanks, Jules. Gonna watch Zonhoven first, love that course! 8)

Yep, great course. Would love a go, but would be completely bricking it at the same time. ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28727 on: October 17, 2017, 08:49:12 am »
Yep, great course. Would love a go, but would be completely bricking it at the same time. ;D
You'd be in your element on that course. 8)

Nice win by Maude, again. The men's was a good race...for four laps, till He imposed himself upon everyone else...two races going on just now, Mathi's and the rest racing each other.

The World Cup at Koksijde on Sunday.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28728 on: October 17, 2017, 12:15:42 pm »
Did you watch the other race too? Worth it just for the little yorkshire lad.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28729 on: October 17, 2017, 12:57:03 pm »
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:58:49 pm by monkeyharris »
+6 ticket exchange

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28730 on: October 17, 2017, 03:15:56 pm »
Did you watch the other race too? Worth it just for the little yorkshire lad.
Just about to do so. I was surprised to see him put in a big race so soon...but then he's a talent.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28731 on: October 17, 2017, 05:02:48 pm »
Just about to do so. I was surprised to see him put in a big race so soon...but then he's a talent.

I was surprised too, I thought he'd race in the u23s at first. Maybe it was a bit of 'lets see what happpens'.... But by now you probably know that it was justified. ;D

He looks tiny compared to the others too. ;D

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28732 on: October 20, 2017, 12:21:24 pm »
So, Freeman has resigned from BC. Suffering from a 'stress-related illness'...

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28733 on: October 20, 2017, 04:42:12 pm »
So, Freeman has resigned from BC. Suffering from a 'stress-related illness'...
BC Cleaning house before the report from the CMS comes out. They also sacked Heiko Salzwedel this week...he knows were all the track medals came from.

Both will have signed NDA's and have decent packages to keep their mouths closed. But.....we all know BC are a doping outfit...and more importantly, so do the wider public now.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28734 on: October 21, 2017, 02:14:27 pm »
Was trying to watch the Superprestige race...stream isn't working. There should be vids up later anyway...

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28735 on: October 21, 2017, 08:45:06 pm »
Was trying to watch the Superprestige race...stream isn't working. There should be vids up later anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDCQVMerlqY

https://youtu.be/4e-tf0I1QVM

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28737 on: October 22, 2017, 12:36:28 pm »

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:08:31 pm by dave 5516 »

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28739 on: October 22, 2017, 08:55:31 pm »

Thanks. :)

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28740 on: October 23, 2017, 06:59:05 pm »
U-23.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaTEiC4j7vY

His skills are on a different level. That little drift into the corner could already be his signature move.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28741 on: October 29, 2017, 01:32:57 pm »

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28743 on: October 29, 2017, 04:51:55 pm »

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28744 on: October 29, 2017, 06:53:14 pm »

Was out having fun....finally got to sit down - watching the races now fits just right ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28745 on: November 1, 2017, 01:43:11 pm »
There's live cx today, so there'll be vids later...pre match entertainment...for the cognoscenti in here that is.

Jules and I. 8) ;D

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28746 on: November 1, 2017, 02:07:27 pm »
There's live cx today, so there'll be vids later...pre match entertainment...for the cognoscenti in here that is.

Jules and I. 8) ;D

;D

Unfortunately I'll be in work until its nearly match time. Post-match entertainment maybe. :)

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #28747 on: November 1, 2017, 02:13:28 pm »
;D

Unfortunately I'll be in work until its nearly match time. Post-match entertainment maybe. :)
I'm out on me scoot....it's really nice out here.

Sorry, J.  ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Last Edit: November 1, 2017, 09:16:50 pm by dave 5516 »

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28749 on: November 1, 2017, 10:30:19 pm »
Someone just sent me the results :butt

Will still watch it ;D

Offline mabbympb

• Branded he was a man who ran!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red and White Kop
    • Instagram
« Reply #28750 on: November 2, 2017, 03:13:00 pm »
Someone just sent me the results :butt

Will still watch it ;D

The results appear to be a formality in CX. They all look knackered when crossing the finish line. Its hard work walking up the Koppenberg

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28751 on: November 2, 2017, 04:54:27 pm »
The results appear to be a formality in CX. They all look knackered when crossing the finish line. Its hard work walking up the Koppenberg

They weren't in this case, the women's was quite a surprise, but well done to the winner!

And yes, if you're not knackered when you cross the line you're doing it wrong in cross. When you cross for the first time, that is. ;D

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28752 on: November 5, 2017, 04:01:21 pm »
« Last Edit: November 5, 2017, 06:13:56 pm by redbyrdz »

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28753 on: November 9, 2017, 07:26:39 pm »
« Last Edit: November 9, 2017, 07:30:08 pm by redbyrdz »

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28754 on: November 12, 2017, 12:48:33 pm »
Gevere. Mud. ;D ;D ;D Finally. ;D

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
« Reply #28755 on: November 13, 2017, 04:32:42 pm »

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28756 on: November 19, 2017, 06:10:29 pm »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #28757 on: November 21, 2017, 02:43:08 pm »
Sorry (not sorry) for the interruption. A lot of you may have heard the terrible news about Sir Harvest Fields. There’s a justgiving page set up to try and help raise money to cover his funeral costs. If you haven’t already done so, and would like to contribute details are in here:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ripcarlvanriel?ref=

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28758 on: November 25, 2017, 12:04:44 pm »
Today: 2017 UCI Cyclocross World Cup at Zeven, Germany
Women's race 12:30, men's race 2pm.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28759 on: November 26, 2017, 08:22:37 pm »