Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3459808 times)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #28800 on: May 17, 2019, 10:23:58 pm »
Check this out, from a youtube comment. ;D

its called catch up , for 30 year united and say arsenal had premierleague top 4 money and champions league money, so say 30 years of say 50 million and thats being conservative of more money going into the bottom line every year more than city , so 30 * 50m is 1.5 billion than us, 2008 abu dhabi takes over . they say to compete in this league how much do we need to spend say 100 million , reply are you having a laugh more like 1 billion , so it was like a ford focus racing against a ferrari on the same track . we needed to spent because the cartel of the old top 4 were that far away in terms of income it was impossible to compete with out spending the money and thank god we did . to have a disadvantage of circa 50 million quid every year was basically saying nobody apart from the established clubs are allowed to win anything the fa should be held in disrepute to have allowed this to happen , city have broke this cartel for the good of the league and football and they dont like it, as i say there is a new sheriff in town and he wears sky blue

:lmao

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28801 on: May 17, 2019, 10:32:25 pm »
City is not our rival. City is a no-mark nothing club. Pip - it’s just like you winning La Liga with Girona bankrolled by Abu Dhabi ...
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28802 on: May 17, 2019, 10:33:22 pm »
City is not our rival. City is a no-mark nothing club. Pip - it’s just like you winning La Liga with Girona bankrolled by Abu Dhabi ...

You've just leaked his next job.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #28803 on: May 17, 2019, 10:36:02 pm »
Check this out, from a youtube comment. ;D

:lmao
YEE HAWW

Sheriffs-Big-Enis-and-Little-Enis" border="0

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #28804 on: May 17, 2019, 10:37:33 pm »
They should be looking at a manager whose current team share their kit.

Feck me..Juve have a kit-share arrangement? Ewww stinkypooo...hope it gets washed after each game. Great way for two clubs to economise though. Look after the pennies and all that... :D
YNWA

Offline MNAA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28805 on: May 17, 2019, 10:38:45 pm »
Easy - over inflated sponsorship deals = record breaking commercial income. As if they make more than Utd, fucking cheats.
Never believe that for one second. Rigged and manipulated numbers. Anyone who believes that ie either a fool or not in touch with reality
coitus will occur

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28806 on: May 17, 2019, 10:43:22 pm »
Never believe that for one second. Rigged and manipulated numbers. Anyone who believes that ie either a fool or not in touch with reality

Far too many either believe it or just don't give a shit.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28807 on: May 17, 2019, 10:44:46 pm »
Their players and manager like mouthing off, don't they? De Bruyne, Sterling, Guardiola. They don’t seem to be able to shut their mouths.

We will have them next season in the league.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28808 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:00 pm »

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28809 on: May 17, 2019, 10:55:38 pm »
Their players and manager like mouthing off, don't they? De Bruyne, Sterling, Guardiola. They don’t seem to be able to shut their mouths.

Every day at least one of them talks about us, annoying as fuck looking at newsnow for stuff on us then seeing tedious quotes from them come through. And  ;D ;D at Guardiola moaning about Pogba and Utd being the top story on the daily mail website when City won the league. What a precious little bellend he is.

Offline MNAA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28810 on: May 17, 2019, 10:56:03 pm »

On the field - I want us to have them. Off the field, it’s time to expose them for what they are. A nothing no mark club on financial steroids. They’re no short cuts to commercial success for football clubs. Reputation and followings are built based on years of consistent success. Not through rigged manipulated accounts and numbers
coitus will occur

Offline MNAA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28811 on: May 17, 2019, 11:03:22 pm »
Every day at least one of them talks about us, annoying as fuck looking at newsnow for stuff on us then seeing tedious quotes from them come through. And  ;D ;D at Guardiola moaning about Pogba and Utd being the top story on the daily mail website when City won the league. What a precious little bellend he is.
This is paranoia at its best. They have the asnwers to all their wonderings. They know they’re with a club with no history and prestige. If you don’t know it by now Pip - City is no Barca and no Bayern. City is not even Ajax. City is like Espanyol. Fancy Espanyol suddenly get bankrolled by a Sheikh from somewhere and win La Liga like 5 times and European Cup like 5 times - even Pip would be protesting on the street
coitus will occur

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #28812 on: May 17, 2019, 11:03:37 pm »
De Bruyne is the one that pisses me off the most,what an arrogant obnoxious twat he is,

Saw him a couple of years ago out shopping in Hasselt,Belgium with his entourage, it was when he was with Chelsea and loaned to the German team.

Strutting around as if he was the King. Still have in in our team any day of the week though...   

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28813 on: May 17, 2019, 11:12:02 pm »
De Bruyne is the one that pisses me off the most,what an arrogant obnoxious twat he is,

Saw him a couple of years ago out shopping in Hasselt,Belgium with his entourage, it was when he was with Chelsea and loaned to the German team.

Strutting around as if he was the King. Still have in in our team any day of the week though...
Liverpool fan apparently

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28814 on: May 17, 2019, 11:16:22 pm »

It is killing them that they don't matter outside their own little bubble. Sterling has sampled being a Liverpool player, he's seen what proper support looks like, Cardiola is used to being at the top dog club in the League, he's gone from Barca to Bayern to the English equivalent of Deportivo or Zaragoza and become an irrelevance. I'd argue Klopp is a better manager, he's achieved what he has without pots of money and our footy is a joy to watch. Also, in Manchester, city are the small club, he will see more city shirts at the Etihad campus than he will see on the streets of Manchester.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28815 on: May 17, 2019, 11:16:46 pm »
Imagine being a City fan or player... knowing we beat Barcelona to make the final... and that you lost to fucking Spurs.

Oh how that must rankle.  Must be giving the dear little darlings sleepless nights.

Fuck you.  Tw@ts.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #28816 on: May 17, 2019, 11:17:16 pm »
Fuck these shower of classless c*nts.

We have a CL final on the horizon.

Up the fucking reds.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28817 on: May 17, 2019, 11:18:35 pm »
Fuck these shower of classless c*nts.

We have a CL final on the horizon.

Up the fucking reds.

Off to add to these

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28818 on: May 17, 2019, 11:33:22 pm »
Off to add to these

What they only dream of, Liverpool has achieved.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28819 on: May 18, 2019, 12:18:40 am »
They should be looking at a manager whose current team share their kit.

Notts County???
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #28820 on: May 18, 2019, 12:27:52 am »

The taxman needs to have a look at a few of their players wage slips.
They probably only pay cash-in-hand.  ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28821 on: May 18, 2019, 12:33:58 am »
They probably only pay cash-in-hand.  ;)

Or blood diamonds.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28822 on: May 18, 2019, 12:35:38 am »

It's absolutely amazing. They buy the league and all they and their fans have talked about since is Liverpool.

How ironic that Cardiola moans about the focus not being on Abu Dhabi and their 'achievement', yet their own focus isn't even on themselves. They are all too busy going on about us. It's glorious.  ;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28823 on: May 18, 2019, 12:57:14 am »
Supposedly the journalists reporting on this are now being called out for being anti-Muslim....  Might be MCFC supporters but we don't want to be blaming anybody here......

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28824 on: May 18, 2019, 01:05:14 am »
Supposedly the journalists reporting on this are now being called out for being anti-Muslim....  Might be MCFC supporters but we don't want to be blaming anybody here......
Ah, the old, lets slur the accuser, tactic.  ::)

All so very predictable.

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
« Reply #28825 on: May 18, 2019, 01:31:32 am »
Classless fuckwits. :no
Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #28826 on: May 18, 2019, 01:44:54 am »
European Finals

Liverpool 14
Manchester United 7
Spurs 5
Villa 1
Celtic 3
Forest 2
Wolves 1
Arsenal 5
Leeds 1
City 1
Middlesbro 1
Rangers 4
Fulham 1
Chelsea 6
Ipswich 1
Dundee United 1
West Ham 1
Leeds 1
Aberdeen 1
Everton 1

How many years till City catch the likes of Spurs or Chelsea, never mind us
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28827 on: May 18, 2019, 03:49:54 am »
Notts County???
I'm sure it's Notts County they got their kits from originally. Generous club, wandering round dispensing shirts. Botafogo as well perhaps.

Although I shouldn't mention 'dispensing' in a thread including Pep. That's wrong.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #28828 on: May 18, 2019, 03:57:38 am »
Man City players must keep winning or risk futures, says Pep Guardiola

Obviously Pip pointing out to his players that if child jockeys stolen from the parents can be murdered for not performing for the Sheik, so can they.

No wonder he looks so anxious all the time.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28829 on: May 18, 2019, 04:45:18 am »
Sort of hope Klopp comes out at destroys that Pip/Man City (non) apology after the final anyway with words akin to what Martin Cox said...would be good to watch Pip squirm when he has no logical response. Highlight the small time classless bell ends more because the media likes Klopp's character as well.

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28830 on: May 18, 2019, 05:40:00 am »
I also doubt their wages are as low as they are suggesting, and wouldn’t be surprised if players are being paid by other companies owned by the Abu Dhabi royal family.

There is absolutely no way that our wages are higher than theirs. I Know we have jumped a bit because we are focusing on keeping star players and giving big renewal contracts but the fact they claim to be below us is laughable. They have to be close to 325-350m and just hide 75-100m in "clever" ways

Liverpool have spending power because we have slowly worked towards it and year on year have increased our revenue. City just fudge the number and claim to bring in more commercially than us, laughable.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28831 on: May 18, 2019, 06:29:59 am »

There is absolutely no way that our wages are higher than theirs. I Know we have jumped a bit because we are focusing on keeping star players and giving big renewal contracts but the fact they claim to be below us is laughable. They have to be close to 325-350m and just hide 75-100m in "clever" ways

Liverpool have spending power because we have slowly worked towards it and year on year have increased our revenue. City just fudge the number and claim to bring in more commercially than us, laughable.

There is absolutely not a snowball's chance in hell that any of their first team players are on less than £150k per week. The likes of Aguero, Sterling, DeBruyne will all be on more than £250k.

Our absolute highest earner is on £175k.

I don't think it's far-fetched to say that their wage bill is double ours in reality.

Offline decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28832 on: May 18, 2019, 06:39:28 am »
What absolutely does my head in about their manipulation of their accounts, is that even "credible" outlets like the BBC report them as 100% fact when declaring that City are now the UK's most valuable club. I mean, it's absolutely obvious to anyone, ANYONE, that City are totally bullshiting about their sponsor income and reporting only a fraction of their real wage bill, but not a single bit of the reporting questions this, and instead somehow cements a crazy idea that they're legitimate.

It's like the same BBC's reporting of the lead-up to the Brexit referendum - they feel that they have to give equal coverage to what they surely know are crackpot declarations and opinions, and in so doing they help this absolute shite become accepted.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 06:43:22 am by decosabute »

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28833 on: May 18, 2019, 07:23:44 am »
Also isnt the cheats wage bill (the fictitious one they declare) for 400 or so people, whereas ours is 800 or so? They probably employ 400 accountants alone. There is absolutely nothing real or organic about this club. Even their name isnt real anymore. What a fucking travesty it is that they are allowed to exist, seemingly with not many people giving much of a shit.

I've hated Chelsea a fair bit over the years but these bastards take it to the next level.

Offline decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28834 on: May 18, 2019, 08:22:34 am »
I've hated Chelsea a fair bit over the years but these bastards take it to the next level.

As plastic and shite as Chelsea's new found success was (and as horrible as their fans have been sometimes), at least they firstly were already a pretty decent side before the Abramovich billions, finishing in the top 4 ahead of us in 2003. And secondly, they weren't breaking any rules early on, as FFP didn't exist yet. Having won the lottery and established themselves as a big club, they then started to reign in their spending somewhat 10 years ago as the rules started kicking-in.

City are different. They've spent unprecedented amounts from a position of being (at best) a midtable side, having already been given a free stadium. And they've then flagrantly cheated clearly established rules constantly. Despite fines and clear evidence of their guilt, they then decide to go on the attack against any authority threatening them. And to cap it all off, when their players are caught basically being a horrible shower of pricks on video, they don't apologise (Pep's typical non-apology does not count), but rather almost attack the notion that they've done anything wrong.

IMO they're way more horrible, vulgar and classless than anything we ever saw from Chelsea FC.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:29:28 am by decosabute »

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #28835 on: May 18, 2019, 08:37:40 am »
I`m surprised that City fans believe the club should get respect. On which merit? That the "club" now wins things? It has nothing to do with the club. It might as well have been Southampton who suddenly got money. It does not work like that. If anything, I used to think of City as a traditional, English club. I have less respect for them now than 15 years ago. Shit atmosphere, cheated their way to the top of the league, complete ignorance among fans over their ownership. There`s absolutely nothing about them that gives me a vibe of why anyone should respect them.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28836 on: May 18, 2019, 08:45:01 am »
I`m surprised that City fans believe the club should get respect. On which merit? That the "club" now wins things? It has nothing to do with the club. It might as well have been Southampton who suddenly got money. It does not work like that. If anything, I used to think of City as a traditional, English club. I have less respect for them now than 15 years ago. Shit atmosphere, cheated their way to the top of the league, complete ignorance among fans over their ownership. There`s absolutely nothing about them that gives me a vibe of why anyone should respect them.

They aren't ignorant of it. Most of them know what their owners are up to. But they just don't care because their team is winning things now.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #28837 on: May 18, 2019, 08:45:43 am »

IMO they're way more horrible, vulgar and classless than anything we ever saw from Chelsea FC.

Short memory there lad.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #28838 on: May 18, 2019, 08:47:56 am »
They aren't ignorant of it. Most of them know what their owners are up to. But they just don't care because their team is winning things now.

Which is even worse.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28839 on: May 18, 2019, 08:53:22 am »
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”