Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3459503 times)

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #25560 on: April 2, 2019, 06:22:15 pm »
What’s the chances of Colin Wanker getting a few dodgy decisions in his favour this week, given his recent comments regarding the standard of refereeing in the Premier League?
City could have Ederson sent off in the first five minutes and still win this with ease. Cardiff's chance of getting a draw or better in this game is as close to 0% as you're likely to see in a league game between two professional sides in the same division.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25561 on: April 2, 2019, 09:44:34 pm »
You are missing my point, I was not suggesting that he would play the U23s, but given his past history it is completely reasonable rather than paranoid to think that he was getting in a dig about us in addition to whinging about the officials at the same time, he's perfectly capable of multi-tasking his bitterness.

To be honest that's even worse and more paranoid. All that happened in that game and he's thinking of us in some way post match :lmao no fucking chance

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25562 on: April 2, 2019, 09:45:04 pm »
City fans clearly excited about the possible quadruple.   Tickets available for Cardiff, the FA Cup semi and believe it or not Spurs in the CL.  Astonishing.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25563 on: April 2, 2019, 10:04:44 pm »
City fans clearly excited about the possible quadruple.   Tickets available for Cardiff, the FA Cup semi and believe it or not Spurs in the CL.  Astonishing.
They had a full page advertisement in the Mirror yesterday about tickets still available for the semi final.

Shocking fans.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Red_Bear

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #25564 on: April 2, 2019, 10:19:59 pm »
They had a full page advertisement in the Mirror yesterday about tickets still available for the semi final.

Shocking fans.
Just seen a massive billboard in Manchester city centre advertising tickets for the semi final along with subsidised travel!

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25565 on: April 3, 2019, 06:55:02 am »

Imagine having tickets available to a semi final and the quarter finals of the CL against English opposition.

Shite club.  :wanker

I'll watch their game tonight to torture myself. Fully expect 5-0 City. If they score an early goal, Ill turn it off. Good news is, after this game, their games all get a bit trickier. So we just need to keep winning and see what happens.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25566 on: April 3, 2019, 06:58:30 am »

Shocking fans.

Problem is they expaned the ground, if they hadn't done that they probably would be sold out for those home games.

The FA cup semi final is terrible thou.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25567 on: April 3, 2019, 07:39:43 am »
Problem is they expaned the ground, if they hadn't done that they probably would be sold out for those home games.

The FA cup semi final is terrible thou.

Guarantee they will be sold out by the time of the match - traffic problems will account for all the empty seats.  ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #25568 on: April 3, 2019, 09:19:14 am »
Aguero is another one that seems to have an ability to be hot for 2 matches and then not seen for 2 months. Fingers crossed it’s the case here.
2 months is a major exaggeration

cant help it. ill have a nibble at peltier any time scorer 85/1
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #25569 on: April 3, 2019, 09:26:01 am »

Shocking fans.

It's not that the fans are shocking, there just aren't enough of them.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25570 on: April 3, 2019, 09:30:58 am »
Guarantee they will be sold out by the time of the match - traffic problems will account for all the empty seats.  ;)

Offcourse, like how they most clubs put out attendance figures based on tickets sold not those who actually turned up.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #25571 on: April 3, 2019, 09:34:21 am »

So...

The stadium is empty because the fans are stuck in traffic?

And the roads are empty because the fans are inside the stadium?

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25572 on: April 3, 2019, 09:46:27 am »

Agree, they just aren’t a big enough club and their stadium is too big for the fan base.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25573 on: April 3, 2019, 09:56:16 am »
Nah mate, they have a worldwide fan base of at least 1 billion. How else could they be generating all that cash?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25574 on: April 3, 2019, 10:46:39 am »
Nah mate, they have a worldwide fan base of at least 1 billion. How else could they be generating all that cash?

All sat at home playing Fifa...buying shirts and spouting nonesences on twitter...

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25575 on: April 3, 2019, 11:18:05 am »
2 months is a major exaggeration

cant help it. ill have a nibble at peltier any time scorer 85/1

Of course it is, I’m being optimistic mate.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25576 on: April 3, 2019, 01:16:57 pm »

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #25577 on: April 3, 2019, 02:19:52 pm »
Cardiff and Brighton are the types of team Gabriel Jesus scores against so I doubt they will miss Aguero much for the next two games

Bingo - these lot are scoring 5 tonight, minimum.
JFT97

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #25578 on: April 3, 2019, 02:24:14 pm »
So...

Seats and roundabouts
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25579 on: April 3, 2019, 02:37:19 pm »
Agüero used to be made of glass before Guardiola arrived. Now he's miraculously fitter than ever.

Cardie-olas secret supplements?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #25580 on: April 3, 2019, 02:44:38 pm »
Offcourse, like how they most clubs put out attendance figures based on tickets sold not those who actually turned up.

The point is who is paying for them.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #25581 on: April 3, 2019, 02:54:43 pm »
Most pointless, money making exercise in the world...being a Man city ticket tout!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25582 on: April 3, 2019, 03:08:12 pm »
That's about the size of it. Man City were a reasonably sized club, but they were the much smaller of the two top flight clubs from their city. A bit like how the BS are compared to us here in Liverpool. Abu Dhabi may have bought their name and location, and they can even buy up all the unsold tickets to make the attendance figures look respectable, but they cannot purchase a fanbase that wasn't already there. They can expand the ground all they like, too, but again, the fanbase isn't there. The order of things in Manchester is already long established. They aren't pinching many 'fans' off United, and few people outside their city give a crap about Abu Dhabi FC. All they may attract is a portion of those transient 'fans' who never actually go to the game but bleat on about supporting whoever happens to be winning at the time via social media. Even then, those glory hunters surely are aware that Abu Dhabi's 'success' will forever be tainted by cheating and viewed as meaningless by the wider sporting community. It's not like there is much kudos in jumping on the Abu Dhabi bandwagon.

In a small way, I actually feel a bit sorry for their players, because no matter what the assembled team go on to do, they will never be respected like the true greats of the game are/were because the whole thing is corrupt and built on cheating. The whole project is the Lance Armstrong of English football. It's tainted and smells very dodgy.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25583 on: April 3, 2019, 03:51:53 pm »

All the glory hunters credit hunting... :lmao

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25584 on: April 3, 2019, 04:20:44 pm »
So...

Traffic in Manchester is always fucked so it is a convenient excuse.

It would sheik you to the mans core if you found out.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 04:23:32 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #25585 on: April 3, 2019, 08:46:10 pm »
Them don’t deserve the team that they have! Joke of a fan base. Like watching a reserve game with the atmosphere there. In fact I’d say the atmosphere in Anfield for the FA Youth Cup Final v City will be better than that tonight
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #25586 on: April 3, 2019, 10:29:42 pm »
Crowd was a joke again tonight for Abu Dhabi PR FC

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25587 on: April 4, 2019, 12:09:48 am »
I was at their derby and the atmosphere was wank. I got to see that space where they attempted to astro turf some CL culture into their club with the brass band welcome and tannoy system. It must have been so cringe in person.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25588 on: April 4, 2019, 01:09:02 am »
Attendance: 53,559

:lmao

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25589 on: April 4, 2019, 06:11:59 am »
https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1113552798107557894?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-11069982322770349599.ampproject.net%2F1903281741200%2Fframe.html

Look at this dumb c*nt Warnock, his side is about to get relegated, and he's laughing and having fun. I really hope not to see him anytime soon in the league.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25590 on: April 4, 2019, 06:29:39 am »
https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1113552798107557894?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-11069982322770349599.ampproject.net%2F1903281741200%2Fframe.html

Look at this dumb c*nt Warnock, his side is about to get relegated, and he's laughing and having fun. I really hope not to see him anytime soon in the league.

If they lose the next 2 and there is a good chance we get to relegate (or as good as) him back to where he and that squad belong.

In saying that, better they win the next 2 and keep Burnley and Brighton in the relegation scrap. Suits us more, with City having to visit both teams still. We have to visit Cardiff, yes, but I think they are worse than both other sides, Burnley in particular who will make it difficult.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25591 on: April 4, 2019, 09:05:51 am »
53000 last night. :D

Sheikh Mansour wired the money at 9am.

Amazing how blatant they are at cooking the books to bypass FFP, honestly i'm amazed City haven't done their own in house tv channel, they could tie that channel to the tv revenue stream and Sheikh Mansour could buy 100 million subscriptions annually.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25592 on: April 4, 2019, 12:54:37 pm »
A year to the day since the most brutal terrorist attack on a bus in human history.

One year on and the memories are still raw. Thinking of everyone effected at this difficult and emotional time.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #25593 on: April 4, 2019, 01:05:28 pm »
A year to the day since the most brutal terrorist attack on a bus in human history.

One year on and the memories are still raw. Thinking of everyone effected at this difficult and emotional time.

That made me laugh out loud once I'd realised which bus you were referring to.

:wellin :wellin :wellin :wellin

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #25594 on: April 4, 2019, 01:25:36 pm »

Thoughts and prayers.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #25595 on: April 4, 2019, 01:36:18 pm »
2 coaches destroyed that day. Neither have recovered

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25596 on: April 4, 2019, 01:39:50 pm »

The bus is wiv da angles now. RIP.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25597 on: April 4, 2019, 01:48:30 pm »
Thoughts and prayers.

Fruits and pears.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #25598 on: April 4, 2019, 01:55:37 pm »

:wellin

;D
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25599 on: April 4, 2019, 02:05:34 pm »
;D