Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3459805 times)

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #28960 on: May 18, 2019, 10:11:01 pm »
For anyone who hasn’t read this, here is Guardiola’s comments complaining that City winning the league isn’t being given enough attention:

'Liverpool have gone 29 years without winning the Premier League — it's normal people are waiting for them finally to win,' Guardiola said. 'If Liverpool had won the Premier League it would have been an "incredible" achievement. When City win it is, "oh, it's OK. It's an achievement".

Amazing that he has the gall to say that.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28961 on: May 18, 2019, 10:12:03 pm »
I'm starting to wonder what sort of response he might get from the owners if he did try to leave.
i hear they like cattle prods

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #28962 on: May 18, 2019, 10:15:53 pm »
I'm starting to wonder what sort of response he might get from the owners if he did try to leave.

He can quit. They can't stop him.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #28963 on: May 18, 2019, 10:16:18 pm »
Is Rob Harris the David Walsh of the football world...

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28964 on: May 18, 2019, 10:21:09 pm »
Seeing some real consensus in the football world now against these pricks. Pep is starting to crack and fully expect him to explode, probably against us, at some point next year.

He needs the rival, he needs to somehow motivate these mercenary twats and the truth is, no matter how much he wants, none of this is real. I don't lose sleep over City winning title after title. I don't even remember the cups they win, it's meaningless. There's absolutely no soul there whatsoever.

And Pep? Why on earth did he go there. I respected him more before, but now he is there all he has shown again that he needs top players and then he can win the league. But so what, Jurgen and even Poch could have probably done what he did this year. Could he do what Poch has done and take his city to the CL final? Did he take this City team to back to back finals? How many chances did he need before he got the Goalkeeping situation right? How many CBs did he need to go through and he's still playing Vincent Kompany in the home stretch. He's still relying on Kompany, Aguero and Silva to get over the line.

See you in August Pep. Enjoy the break whilst it lasts.

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28965 on: May 18, 2019, 10:23:44 pm »
It all began with their vile bastard version of Allez allez allez.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/THXQFfvsSmI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/THXQFfvsSmI</a>

Remember, some in here suggested to "just ignore" them. Bloody hell, Man City would never be in this position, if we haven't reacted.  Problems never goes away, if you ignore them. You deal with them.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28966 on: May 18, 2019, 10:26:22 pm »
They've just won a treble and nobody gives a fuck. Instead, all the attention is on us and Spurs for June 1st while their foundations are starting to slowly crumble and Pip loses any hair that he has left. I hope they take an almighty fall down the divisions and the Sheikh continues to lose money through his shit airline.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #28967 on: May 18, 2019, 10:27:58 pm »
Hope the media go after them.

Hope he fucks off to Turin.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28968 on: May 18, 2019, 10:31:03 pm »
Seeing some real consensus in the football world now against these pricks. Pep is starting to crack and fully expect him to explode, probably against us, at some point next year.

He needs the rival, he needs to somehow motivate these mercenary twats and the truth is, no matter how much he wants, none of this is real. I don't lose sleep over City winning title after title. I don't even remember the cups they win, it's meaningless. There's absolutely no soul there whatsoever.

And Pep? Why on earth did he go there. I respected him more before, but now he is there all he has shown again that he needs top players and then he can win the league. But so what, Jurgen and even Poch could have probably done what he did this year. Could he do what Poch has done and take his city to the CL final? Did he take this City team to back to back finals? How many chances did he need before he got the Goalkeeping situation right? How many CBs did he need to go through and he's still playing Vincent Kompany in the home stretch. He's still relying on Kompany, Aguero and Silva to get over the line.

See you in August Pep. Enjoy the break whilst it lasts.

His first season at City showed what he would be like at any of the other top 6 clubs. They had some horrendous results and never really came close to winning the league. If he wasn't allowed to spend over £200 million that summer on a new goalkeeper, centre back, winger and a few full backs then City would still be hovering around in the top 4 only. He needs a certain type of player that only his current budget allows him to get.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #28969 on: May 18, 2019, 10:36:27 pm »
He reminded me of Frottage v Marr in that press conference.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #28970 on: May 18, 2019, 10:38:07 pm »
Hope the media go after them.

Hope he fucks off to Turin.

I’d rather he fuck off to a club and try and actually build something from the ground up without inheriting the best team in the league or unlimited funds. Go manage a Valencia or a Dortmund and prove how good he really is or isn’t.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #28971 on: May 18, 2019, 10:39:41 pm »
I’d rather he fuck off to a club and try and actually build something from the ground up without inheriting the best team in the league or unlimited funds. Go manage a Valencia or a Dortmund and prove how good he really is or isn’t.

Couldn't care a less where he goes.

He is becoming a self entitled prick who is pretty snide.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28972 on: May 18, 2019, 10:40:08 pm »
Just won a domestic treble and made history in the process, first thought is about Liverpool.
Our fanbase is unbearable???

Weird that
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #28973 on: May 18, 2019, 10:41:34 pm »

urgghhh, no, don't even say that, I don't want him back in the Buli  ;D  He already bored me to tears for 3 seasons, don't need any more.

Anyway, he won't go to a club like that, I think he's actually been happy to admit that for the robotic football he wants to coach, he has to have the best players, so that means the ability to get those. Pretty pathetic like, but at least he admitted it.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28974 on: May 18, 2019, 10:44:39 pm »
Huge shift in the media this last week. If they find a way out of these investigations without punishment, it'll quieten down. Let's hope the pressure keeps up.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #28975 on: May 18, 2019, 10:46:57 pm »
Couldn't care a less where he goes.

He is becoming a self entitled prick who is pretty snide.
spot on!

Offline Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #28976 on: May 18, 2019, 10:52:58 pm »
Huge shift in the media this last week. If they find a way out of these investigations without punishment, it'll quieten down. Let's hope the pressure keeps up.

Yeah, there seems to be a shift. Their continued dominance in the English game isn't newsworthy any more. Whether it be the rigour of investigative journalism or plain clickbait, it's far more interesting to prod the underbelly of Man City's finances.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28977 on: May 18, 2019, 10:54:59 pm »

Looks like they've waited for the season to end to avoid accusations of distracting the players from football.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28978 on: May 18, 2019, 10:55:17 pm »
The Mo Salah rant is really bizarre.

But it makes me think... they’ve got a team of truely wonderful players...

But really no stars. (Maybe Aguero to be fair) )

But Mo is a global superstar

In many ways this is a credit to their team, but it does seem  to be bugging them.

And why is Mo a superstar and DeBruyne (for example, who I may add is a sensational footballers and nice chap) isn’t?

Well, only one of them plays for Liverpool.

They know it, and it kills them.  Because ultimately whenever they win everyone just shrugs their shoulders and says ‘well it’s city, of course they did’, and they move and forget what happened.

Not much of a PR excercise is it?

You want to be a global superstar? Go and play for a proper team with a global presence and global fan base. No short cuts to get there. Years of successes and consistency.

Play for a club with no history - you shall reap what you sow. Man City is an instant noodle club. You can buy cups with your money. But you can never buy fans and solid global fan base with your money. See the Barcelona game? Not in a million years you will be able to have such atmosphere.

Fuck off City. Keep acting tough -you’ll get fried. Cheaters can only cheats so much. The net is getting closer. Commercial earnings only second to United? Only fucking fools would believe that ...
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #28979 on: May 18, 2019, 10:56:07 pm »
I was driving today and switched on the radio to listen to part of the game today. Unfortunately I tuned into Talkshit and what a load of nonsense they were talking.

“This City side are miles ahead of the other teams”.....”City are setting new standards and have taken the game to another level”......

The pricks seem to forget that City won the league by a single point and once again failed in the CL.

Some journalist and commentators seem to think they are unbeatable.....however I think some are now sick of the arrogance.
#JFT97

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #28980 on: May 18, 2019, 10:57:05 pm »
urgghhh, no, don't even say that, I don't want him back in the Buli  ;D  He already bored me to tears for 3 seasons, don't need any more.

Anyway, he won't go to a club like that, I think he's actually been happy to admit that for the robotic football he wants to coach, he has to have the best players, so that means the ability to get those. Pretty pathetic like, but at least he admitted it.

Hahaha, you know what I mean!
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline JayNY

• DoeY
  • Main Stander
« Reply #28981 on: May 18, 2019, 10:57:51 pm »
"There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this, Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever."

Did Schmidt say that?

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28982 on: May 18, 2019, 11:00:58 pm »
I suspect that a shitstorm is brewing .The media are starting to turn the screw a bit now .Information is obviously circulating behind the scenes and what we have seen published is just the start of it. The down fall will be glorious if this keeps up.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28983 on: May 18, 2019, 11:02:15 pm »
I suspect that a shitstorm is brewing .The media are starting to turn the screw a bit now .Information is obviously circulating behind the scenes and what we have seen published is just the start of it. The down fall will be glorious if this keeps up.

Aye, if they're asking the manager questions in a post-match presser after an FA cup win, they must have some solid info.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28984 on: May 18, 2019, 11:02:38 pm »
I was driving today and switched on the radio to listen to part of the game today. Unfortunately I tuned into Talkshit and what a load of nonsense they were talking.

“This City side are miles ahead of the other teams”.....”City are setting new standards and have taken the game to another level”......

The pricks seem to forget that City won the league by a single point and once again failed in the CL.

Some journalist and commentators seem to think they are unbeatable.....however I think some are now sick of the arrogance.
Only the fucking morons lad. The decent ones now are starting to question them.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28985 on: May 18, 2019, 11:04:28 pm »
Aye, if they're asking the manager questions in a post-match presser after an FA cup win, they must have some solid info.
He did not like that one bit did he? The fucking prick.You would swear he never got a ban for cheating before would you. :D

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28986 on: May 18, 2019, 11:07:19 pm »
He did not like that one bit did he? The fucking prick.You would swear he never got a ban for cheating before would you. :D

it also completely destroys the arguments since Sunday that we're just being bitter.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #28987 on: May 18, 2019, 11:15:01 pm »

Bielsa’s Leeds have been a bizarro Manchester City, utterly wedded to their system but without the magic bullet of all that high-level talent, a way of making it work even when it fails. This is what a pure, flawed, human version looks like.
I liked this from Barney Ronay’s piece today.  Sums up why City are interesting only on the rare occasions when they flirt with failure.  I mean to an extent that’s true of everyone - were Liverpool ever so fascinating as they were against Southampton or Newcastle, or when it was all on the line against Barcelona? - but with City these occasions are so few, the memories of them will mostly be lists of numbers.

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #28988 on: May 18, 2019, 11:40:22 pm »
Is Rob Harris the David Walsh of the football world...
Yeah, I was thinking of Walsh when I saw this

Offline StigenKeegan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28989 on: May 18, 2019, 11:50:59 pm »
This is how it should be after every game they play. Every day, all year. It's not about the players or about Pep or football. The Man City project, seen from the side of the owners, is about cleaning their image and making the world forget about their atrocious regime. City is just a tool for them. If we change the narrative from "City great team" to "City - regime - cheat" City will loose it's value to them. Imagine Pep having to answer a question like that after every game, starting with their first pre-season match!

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #28990 on: May 19, 2019, 12:05:36 am »
UEFA won't have the balls to punish them, they are terrified of their infinite resources dragging them through the courts.
even the most lay of us seen what they were doing with their sponsorships years ago, yet it took a report from a German newspaper to get an investigation going.

Arab oil have their claws sunk deep into FIFA too, they will figuratively own football within the next decade.

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28991 on: May 19, 2019, 12:10:36 am »
"I'm re-posting below some of the links to articles condemning the City/Abu Dhabi regime to which some earlier posters alerted us but which seem to have got less attention on here than perhaps they should have done, considering the depth of ill feeling towards the obscenity that is City and the regime behind them. I guess understandably folks just want to vent their spleen against City but the insight contained within some of these pieces is surely a 'must read' for anyone who does feel strongly about it all - which let's face it should constitute every single Red.

I've also linked Teflon John's earlier post in which he gave the links to the original Der Spiegel articles which thank God brought the City corruption into the sort of focus which UK media would never have had the will or integrity to instigate.

One really sinister and disturbing aspect is highlighted in at least one of the pieces. It concerns the fact that much of the aggressive media and social media denials and the protesting and pleading of innocence by City against any accusations be it the financial irregularities, the subsequent willful covering up of the same or even the truly pathetic and lamentable defence of the video of the players singing the vile and jealousy invoked re-wording of our own wonderful Allez, Allez, Allez song are all actually part of an orchestrated response co-ordinated by Abu-Dhabi to deflect and ultimately curtail any undermining of that regime and anything connected with it.

In this light I'll repeat a bit of an earlier post I did which drew the parallel with the Trump regime tactics which are alluded to in Kennedy 81's post linking the Football 365 article. I'd edited it from the original Trump ploy/tactic to suit the City situation but it's so revealing that City's representatives are doing exactly what it says on the Trump tin in rejecting allegations against them which any decent, sport loving, reasonably intelligent and right minded person knows to be absolutely true.

"First, they’ll deny that any offence was ever committed. Second, when confronted by evidence proving otherwise, they’ll denigrate whoever is making the allegation or mounting the criticism. And third, most troublingly, their supporters whether genuine or fakes planted by Abu Dhabi will take the lead of their club, chorusing the denials and/or instigating fake news accusations in an attempt to drown the allegations and any rebuttal of City's denials with conspiratorial rhetoric."

As all on this thread clearly know only too well, the entire thing stinks to high heaven and yet the lengths and expense to which Abu Dhabi is prepared to go to in order to protect their projects simply take the breath away.

Quote from: TheTeflonJohn on May 16, 2019, 11:01:37 AM
Yep, definitely LFC`s doing this -

https://www.spiegel.de/international/manchester-city-exposed-bending-the-rules-to-the-tune-of-millions-a-1236346.html

https://www.spiegel.de/international/manchester-city-and-the-fight-against-financial-fairplay-a-1236347.html

Quote from: kennedy81 on May 16, 2019, 12:35:02 PM
Speaking of the Trumpish nature of all this, this is a great piece by Seb Stafford-Bloor.

https://www.football365.com/news/pitchforks-and-paranoia-footballs-hologram-sociopath-problem

Quote from: Tepid Sweet Sweet Transfer Jizz on Yesterday at 06:59:47 AM
Wow.

The men behind Man City.  Too long to post, but really worrying

https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-men-behind-man-city-a-documentary-not-coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

Quote from: Mighty Zeus on May 16, 2019, 11:07:05 AM
Holy fucking what what?

http://bit.ly/LeaksManCity

Totally missed this.

Somebody explain this project to me?! If you're in this for positive PR then why don't you, you know, play within the rules and not behave like aggressive lawyered-up megarich cuntbags when you're found out?

Quote from: Yiannis on May 16, 2019, 11:15:05 AM
It was missed among the aftermath of the PL title race and the news about them and UEFA but Simon Hughes tweeted that the other day. Check the tweet and his first reply. Piss off Premier League.

https://twitter.com/Simon_Hughes__/status/1128000970301034496

Quote from: Medellin on Yesterday at 11:16:32 AM
You don't have to dig far..

http://www.josimar.no/artikler/the-men-behind-manchester-city-the-dark-side/5040/

Quote from: kennedy81 on Yesterday at 12:34:32 PM
The reason City were such an easy mark for Abu Dhabi, is because it was a fanbase that had been starved of success for years and riven with jealousy of their local rivals.
AD knew this would make them more likely to turn a blind eye to the human rights abuses and dodgy accounting, so long as they delivered them some silverware. Look at the reaction of City fans to the UEFA investigation as an example. It's blinkered beyond belief. You even have City fans defending the regime and putting their abhorrent views and methods down to 'cultural differences'.

Never mind the domination in football terms, one of the worst aspects of their ownership of City has been this introduction of Trump-esque toxicity to English football. Combine that with the tribal nature of football fandom, and you have a very nasty mix, that does the game no favours.

Maybe I'm deluded, but I'd like to think that if LFC was ever taken over by owners like that, there would be a much greater kickback and a prolonged campaign to get them out.

Miguel Delaney in the Indo:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/manchester-city-vs-watford-fa-cup-final-premier-league-treble-pep-guardiola-abu-dhabi-a8917671.html

My thanks to all the above posters for digging out these pieces"

Keep fighting boys!
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #28992 on: May 19, 2019, 12:15:17 am »
Jesus the BBC making the FA Cup the first news item on the news. The BBC is going to the dogs.. :butt
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28993 on: May 19, 2019, 12:19:11 am »
UEFA won't have the balls to punish them, they are terrified of their infinite resources dragging them through the courts.
even the most lay of us seen what they were doing with their sponsorships years ago, yet it took a report from a German newspaper to get an investigation going.

Arab oil have their claws sunk deep into FIFA too, they will figuratively own football within the next decade.

because prior to the leaks there was no solid evidence that you could use to convict them

Offline Waka

• negative fucker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28994 on: May 19, 2019, 12:21:08 am »

And that's probably the way to look at it. Football of today is gone like politics, simply because there is far too much money involved.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28995 on: May 19, 2019, 12:33:29 am »
Has any team ever melted down so spectacularly after such a good season? Their fans are going insane and their manager is going bald.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #28996 on: May 19, 2019, 12:37:43 am »
because prior to the leaks there was no solid evidence that you could use to convict them

UEFA might have dug up their own evidence if they were, you know, investigating them.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #28997 on: May 19, 2019, 12:38:45 am »
Has any team ever melted down so spectacularly after such a good season? Their fans are going insane and their manager is going bald.
haha its quality

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #28998 on: May 19, 2019, 12:51:42 am »
“Do you realise what you are asking me?" said former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss Guardiola.

In quotes reported by Goal , he added: "You are asking me that the day we won the treble? Are you accusing me?”

Yeah, it’s quite clear lad. No language barrier, no money to spend or hide behind this time. Plain and simple.

Good luck to him if he ever has to take a job without a ready available squad or unlimited money (Barca, Munich, and City).

He’ll nevee go down as a great because he’s been handed it all on a plate.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28999 on: May 19, 2019, 01:21:30 am »
“Do you realise what you are asking me?" said former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss Guardiola.

In quotes reported by Goal , he added: "You are asking me that the day we won the treble? Are you accusing me?”

Yeah, it’s quite clear lad. No language barrier, no money to spend or hide behind this time. Plain and simple.

Good luck to him if he ever has to take a job without a ready available squad or unlimited money (Barca, Munich, and City).

He’ll nevee go down as a great because he’s been handed it all on a plate.

Accusing him of what? Having two jobs? That's not against any rules.