Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3433925 times)

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #27360 on: May 7, 2019, 02:21:42 pm »
Made a decision today after what has gone on.  No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again.  Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years.  They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit.  I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts.  Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it,  it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye.  If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.

That's all well and good mate, but the sheikh will buy your seat and pretend you were there anyway.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27361 on: May 7, 2019, 02:24:28 pm »
That's all well and good mate, but the sheikh will buy your seat and pretend you were there anyway.
100 of them!

One thing with regards to ffp, how come nobody has just said any income from related companies doesn’t count, will make it harder for them to bullshit the figures, although I fully expect kompany to sign a 1 year deal and get ‘sold’ to their Chinese club or the one they gifted peps bro
« Last Edit: May 7, 2019, 02:26:30 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27362 on: May 7, 2019, 02:26:35 pm »

Yeah Willie i know they don't give a fuck if seats are empty or not but its a personal decision and one i am 100% sticking to as a matter of principle.

My old man wouldn't watch the snooker final this weekend due to a proven cheating fucker being in the final and I am following suit in regards to Man fucking City.
« Last Edit: May 7, 2019, 02:31:08 pm by Buck Pete »

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27363 on: May 7, 2019, 02:27:18 pm »
Made a decision today after what has gone on.  No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again.  Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years.  They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit.  I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts.  Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it,  it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye.  If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.
Some of their new 'fans' are such sad cases. I came across an Israeli City fan on twitter today, slagging off Liverpool. I don't even know if he was aware that City's owners don't recognise the state of Israel. Imagine supporting a club owned by people who think your own country doesn't have the right to exist. The mind boggles.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27364 on: May 7, 2019, 02:27:46 pm »
I see they are after the next wonderkid Felix, absolutely needed to build on their average of 99 points over 2 seasons, how on earth is Pep doing it!!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27365 on: May 7, 2019, 02:33:57 pm »
Some of their new 'fans' are such sad cases. I came across an Israeli City fan on twitter today, slagging off Liverpool. I don't even know if he was aware that City's owners don't recognise the state of Israel.
:lmao

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #27366 on: May 7, 2019, 02:34:20 pm »
A lot of their "success" is tied to the money of course, but how much is tied to Guardiola? When he leaves, and that might not be long, how much will it affect them? I mean, look at United with Ferguson for instance. PSG can't get it done in Europe despite spending shitloads and cheating as much as City.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27367 on: May 7, 2019, 02:36:13 pm »
I see they are after the next wonderkid Felix, absolutely needed to build on their average of 99 points over 2 seasons, how on earth is Pep doing it!!
Begs the question, how good could Pip be if the board backed him properly, instead of him having to scrape by signing unknowns?, truly an astonishing coach, he has wrung every drop out of his plucky underdogs, really is a feelgood tale.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27368 on: May 7, 2019, 02:37:30 pm »
Some of their new 'fans' are such sad cases. I came across an Israeli City fan on twitter today, slagging off Liverpool. I don't even know if he was aware that City's owners don't recognise the state of Israel. Imagine supporting a club owned by people who think your own country doesn't have the right to exist. The mind boggles.
I do like a bit of irony, but even this is spread too thick for me.....poor Israel.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27369 on: May 7, 2019, 02:39:36 pm »
A lot of their "success" is tied to the money of course, but how much is tied to Guardiola? When he leaves, and that might not be long, how much will it affect them? I mean, look at United with Ferguson for instance. PSG can't get it done in Europe despite spending shitloads and cheating as much as City.

It'll affect them in terms of utter domination, but they will always be the team to beat to win the title... Until another bored Sheikh with unlimited money buys another club.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #27370 on: May 7, 2019, 02:40:04 pm »
It's hard not to sound bitter, because I am fucking gutted about last night.

But I am worried for English football if this keeps up. 198 points over 2 seasons and another big summer incoming. How long before everyone see's how bad this is for the game?

Look at the state of Ligue 1, Celtic 8 in a row, Bayern have 7 in a row, Juve have 8 in a row, Barca have 8 of the last 11. It's really not good and it's not stopping any time soon. Neutral fans wont be shouting "anyone but the scousers" soon, that's for sure.

I don't see how it ends though?

It won't end.   At least in the Prem there was competition this season, as there was in Bundesliga. However La Liga, Ligue 1 and Serie A where all won at a canter, weeks in advance, by the expected team, which yes, is dull for a neutral at least.

But the majority of teams in these leagues don't stand a chance of winning it, and don't go into the season competing for the championship, so they and their fans focus isn't on that, they likely don't give much of a shit. It's the fans of those clubs like Liverpool who don't have the same ability to buy success, and are falling at that last hurdle, that feel it. But the majority of teams fans, don't care. And as long as the leagues are getting the tv deals, are making the money, it won't bother them. And the fans that fall away from the league because of the detachment between clubs and supporters, and because the football is often rather shit (which happened to me a long time ago with the prem), and no longer put their money into it, will be replaced by plenty world wide that will.

So yeah, it doesn't end.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27371 on: May 7, 2019, 02:41:24 pm »
Begs the question, how good could Pip be if the board backed him properly, instead of him having to scrape by signing unknowns?, truly an astonishing coach, he has wrung every drop out of his plucky underdogs, really is a feelgood tale.
theyd drop off, even if he fucks off this summer and they get someone like allegri but probably not as much as they did in pellegrinis last year

Offline acks

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27372 on: May 7, 2019, 02:54:32 pm »

What's funny, is the collective meltdown on twitter from fans of various clubs complaining that the PL is gonna turn into Ligue 1 or the Bundesliga. They were all happy to cheer on City every week because apparently Liverpool winning would make us unbearable. They seem to be more concerned with  Liverpool fans boasting, than a team who quite blatantly cooked their books and used the league as a tool to help with the image of an evil dictatorship.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27373 on: May 7, 2019, 02:56:55 pm »

Restored my faith in football have city, fans of any team now know  they're just 2 billion pounds away from glory.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #27374 on: May 7, 2019, 02:58:21 pm »
if a club in league one did this they would have been punished by now

a competition ban or start them next season on minus 15 if they did wrong.

they will probably get a 500k fine  (which would be like fining me 3 euro)
So if Abu Dhabi's company/arm managing Man city has a fortune of say, 5 bn, does it mean you, Hellrazor, has a fortune of 30,000 Euros? ;D

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27375 on: May 7, 2019, 02:59:55 pm »
I would like to see Pep take up a real challenge now, maybe go to Everton, or Spurs.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #27376 on: May 7, 2019, 03:03:04 pm »
I would like to see Pep take up a real challenge now, maybe go to Everton, or Spurs.

Everton are above Pep's level mate.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #27377 on: May 7, 2019, 03:10:23 pm »
So if Abu Dhabi's company/arm managing Man city has a fortune of say, 5 bn, does it mean you, Hellrazor, has a fortune of 30,000 Euros? ;D
yeah but most of that fortune is made up via etihad sponsorship and unfortunately isnt real
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Vinay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27378 on: May 7, 2019, 03:23:08 pm »
yeah but most of that fortune is made up via etihad sponsorship and unfortunately isnt real
Solid mate, solid. ;D

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #27379 on: May 7, 2019, 03:36:56 pm »
All their success is tainted by the money. We know it and deep down their fans do also.

That's why their titles will all have an * beside them in the record books.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #27380 on: May 7, 2019, 04:11:43 pm »
Ok but be fair. If its not right for Manchester City to monopolise 1st place, its also not right for the same 6 clubs to monopolise the top 4 either. 
How to shake that cosy club up?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27381 on: May 7, 2019, 04:22:12 pm »
Ok but be fair. If its not right for Manchester City to monopolise 1st place, its also not right for the same 6 clubs to monopolise the top 4 either. 
every club must hire oleh for at least one year every decade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27382 on: May 7, 2019, 04:22:14 pm »
How can 6 clubs monopolise 4 places?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27383 on: May 7, 2019, 04:23:02 pm »
All their success is tainted by the money. We know it and deep down their fans do also.

to be honest I don't even think it's very deep. It's thrown at them often enough and they're ultra defensive and very thin skinned over it. Like somebody who enjoys eating meat but tries real hard not to think about where it came from.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27384 on: May 7, 2019, 04:25:27 pm »
So they are going to sign Bruno Fernandes and Felix?

Who's leaving? David Silva, Sane? Mahrez?

They can't keep them all surely.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27385 on: May 7, 2019, 04:26:31 pm »

It’s fine, they’ve all agreed to a wage cut so it’s ok good.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27386 on: May 7, 2019, 04:27:18 pm »

Silva coming up to retirement isn't he? Can definitely see Mahrez going somewhere...

Sane is an interesting one - I don't think Pep likes him all that much - would love to get him to come to us
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27387 on: May 7, 2019, 04:29:46 pm »

for £0000s a week they can keep them all happy.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27388 on: May 7, 2019, 04:33:55 pm »
for £0000s a week they can keep them all happy.

And yet their wage bill never rises  ;D

But I think it will be the squad is too big. They can't keep them all even paying them loads.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #27389 on: May 7, 2019, 04:42:20 pm »
I'm thinking of putting a short, to the point summary of how Man City are basically a club that has an unfair advantage due to FFP etc.

Can anyone list a few bullet points that can be made into a text please?

You hear everyone saying they are cheats etc. But the average non-LFC fan who isn't aware of the main points just thinks it's those scousers whinging and moaning again...sour grapes etc.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27390 on: May 7, 2019, 04:44:48 pm »
Seeing all the 10 year anniversary of the Chelsea1-1 barca game with iniesta's last minute goal being brought up in the news. Honestly did Pep ever win anything without cheating??

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27391 on: May 7, 2019, 04:47:08 pm »
Seeing all the 10 year anniversary of the Chelsea1-1 barca game with iniesta's last minute goal being brought up in the news. Honestly did Pep ever win anything without cheating??

Firstly that was hilarious. Secondly it was the ref making bad decisions rather than Barca cheating. Thirdly, that team stopped United from winning another two Champions Leagues. God bless the doped up c*nts (but down with Man City!).

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #27392 on: May 7, 2019, 04:51:42 pm »
Firstly that was hilarious. Secondly it was the ref making bad decisions rather than Barca cheating. Thirdly, that team stopped United from winning another two Champions Leagues. God bless the doped up c*nts (but down with Man City!).

*Wanders along in flip-flops*
I think you'll find that was actually a disgrace
**Guus Hiddink pulls me away from the keyboard**
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27393 on: May 7, 2019, 04:52:41 pm »

You sound like an Evertonian.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27394 on: May 7, 2019, 04:57:16 pm »
*Wanders along in flip-flops*
I think you'll find that was actually a disgrace
**Guus Hiddink pulls me away from the keyboard**

:D Fourthly it brought us one of the great quotes of European football.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #27395 on: May 7, 2019, 05:06:42 pm »
Silva coming up to retirement isn't he? Can definitely see Mahrez going somewhere...

Silva keeps being linked with a move to the Japanese league

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #27396 on: May 7, 2019, 05:16:49 pm »
Lance Armstrong will be their next signing, cheating c*nts.

Still can't get over last night. I dared to dream again until Maddison shot wide instead of playing in whoever it was free on the right hand side, but then for Kompany of all people to pull that out of his backside. We are cursed.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27397 on: May 7, 2019, 05:22:47 pm »
You sound like an Evertonian.

I suppose I should be congratulating Pep and his boys as there is nothing synthetic about 198 points in two seasons. Nothing at all.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27398 on: May 7, 2019, 05:29:19 pm »
I suppose I should be congratulating Pep and his boys as there is nothing synthetic about 198 points in two seasons. Nothing at all.

Never said that now did I?  ;) Selective memory by you that's all, considering he stopped the Mancs on several ocassions, and considering there were some questionable decisions when they played Inter in 2010 as well. So the whole cheating everywhere is very Evertonian.

I'm not talking about his stint at City and the oil wealth he has at his disposal.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27399 on: May 7, 2019, 10:05:35 pm »
THIS IS A FOOTBALL CLUB YER SCRUFFY PLASTIC MEFFS

SHOVE YER BLOOD MONEY AND JUICE UP YER ARSES :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf