Author Topic: Wasps  (Read 42959 times)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Believer
Re: Wasps
« Reply #600 on: October 10, 2019, 11:08:21 PM »
Chop it off a la Saw movie style
He's got a tattoo on his wrist that says "I hate blackie blackie blackie blacks, and I fucking love handballing it into the opponent's goal and away from my own goal, and biting people, and kicking young kids in the bollocks when they ask for autographs. And diving. I fucking love that."

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Believer
« Reply #601 on: October 17, 2019, 01:44:24 PM »
So sat in the office and hear a loud buzzing sound.  ask my work colleague if there's a wasp in the office.  She thought it was someone mowing the lawn outside (and it wasn't her vibrator before someone kicks in with this).  2 minutes later this c*nt comes at me.
He's got a tattoo on his wrist that says "I hate blackie blackie blackie blacks, and I fucking love handballing it into the opponent's goal and away from my own goal, and biting people, and kicking young kids in the bollocks when they ask for autographs. And diving. I fucking love that."

Offline BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. VERY well drilled at the back!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #602 on: October 17, 2019, 01:53:27 PM »
Thanks for confirming what a wasp looks like.

Offline Ziltoid

• Believer
« Reply #603 on: October 17, 2019, 02:00:50 PM »
Thanks for confirming what a wasp looks like.

This was a biggy, thought it might have been a hornet at first

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #604 on: October 17, 2019, 02:42:50 PM »
So sat in the office and hear a loud buzzing sound.  ask my work colleague if there's a wasp in the office.  She thought it was someone mowing the lawn outside (and it wasn't her vibrator before someone kicks in with this).  2 minutes later this c*nt comes at me.

He's quite the helicopter gunship, isn't he.  :o

I was painting the window frame the other day and there was a monster wasp like that on the window. Thankfully he was on the outside.

I can't stand wasps because they can be narky bastards and sting you just for the fun of it, but I hate killing them and don't unless I really have to. On holiday recently I was in the sea and there was a massive wasp drowning on the surface. I actually rescued it and got away without being stung, but it probably flew off and stung someone else instead.  :D
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline Socratease

• RAWK Philosopher
  • No new LFC topics
  • Believer
  • We All Live In A Red & White Kop
« Reply #605 on: October 30, 2019, 11:43:28 PM »
An old fella, a bit worse for wear due to inebriation, came into my local shop as I gave my money to the shop keeper and said, "Hey, mate! I want to buy a wathp!"

Shopkeeper, "A wathp?".

Old fella, "Sorry, a wasp!".

Shopkeeper, "We don't sell wasps!".

Old fella, "No! I only want one wasp.".

Shopkeeper, "We don't sell wasps individually or collectively!".

Old fella, "Why not? You've got one in your window!"...

;D

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates