Author Topic: Tory Pig F*ckers  (Read 951437 times)

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Re: Tory Bastards
« Reply #13320 on: July 29, 2015, 12:52:40 pm »
That's not a valid argument...

The Tory vote is ALWAYS old and ageing, they are just replaced by more old and ageing people as they die off.

As for the votes they won, yes, they won fewer votes than Kinnock, but voting has been on the decline since then, so this isn't really a surprise.  Don't forget that UKIP got 4million votes.. Many of those will be Tory votes, and whilst they didn't win many seats, this certainly influenced  the number of raw Tory votes.

I think your underestimating the way younger voters will feel. The vast majority of people under the age of 40 have been hammered by the Tories over the last 5 years and there looks to be little restbite for them in the next 5 years. These peoples problems wont get easier as they get older sadly, by the time they hit traditional Tory voting ages they will have been left so far behind I cant see that being forgotten about quickly. But at the same time the younger generation needs to get off their arses and vote otherwise they have very little to complain about.

Take a look at this link and scroll half way down the page to the table.

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3575/How-Britain-voted-in-2015.aspx?view=wide

Pretty much explains everything the Tories have done over the last 5 years if you ask me. Every policy is geared towards looking after the old Tory vote at the expense of the younger generation.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #13321 on: July 29, 2015, 12:54:00 pm »
They won one election, barely, with a tiny majority and with fewer votes than Neil Kinnock managed. When Cameron turns it in in a few years they will be back in the doldrums. Their core vote is old and ageing.

The Tories have a long history of pragmatism to change their spots to keep winning. And towing the party line as long as they do. Labour is like herding cats in comparison.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #13322 on: July 29, 2015, 01:04:12 pm »
I think your underestimating the way younger voters will feel. The vast majority of people under the age of 40 have been hammered by the Tories over the last 5 years and there looks to be little restbite for them in the next 5 years. These peoples problems wont get easier as they get older sadly, by the time they hit traditional Tory voting ages they will have been left so far behind I cant see that being forgotten about quickly. But at the same time the younger generation needs to get off their arses and vote otherwise they have very little to complain about.

Take a look at this link and scroll half way down the page to the table.

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3575/How-Britain-voted-in-2015.aspx?view=wide

Pretty much explains everything the Tories have done over the last 5 years if you ask me. Every policy is geared towards looking after the old Tory vote at the expense of the younger generation.
You could do the same at any period in time, the young are more left wing and don't vote, the old are all right wing and do... It's always been the same.

What genuinely shocks me, is just how right wing the youth of today are.  They are being destroyed left right and centre.  Where once being a young conservative was a call for hysterical laughter, now, Tory views amongst the young are far more accepted, taken as the norm.  This worries me!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13323 on: July 29, 2015, 01:24:13 pm »
You could do the same at any period in time, the young are more left wing and don't vote, the old are all right wing and do... It's always been the same.

What genuinely shocks me, is just how right wing the youth of today are.  They are being destroyed left right and centre.  Where once being a young conservative was a call for hysterical laughter, now, Tory views amongst the young are far more accepted, taken as the norm.  This worries me!

There have always been Tory Boys.  With the advent of social media, they are just harder to ignore.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13324 on: August 2, 2015, 06:35:28 pm »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/outrage-tory-mp-claims-felt-6179403

Nothing to do with this article really - but I have to say Patel has massively impressed me when I've seen her on Question Time and in Parliament. It's taken the likes of Duncan Smith, Osborne etc the best part of 20 years to really fine-tune their arrogance, disrespect and one-eyed nature. She's a relative newbie and is already both misguided and condescending, and a right prick aswell. Top Tory.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #13325 on: August 2, 2015, 08:16:33 pm »

Nothing to do with this article really - but I have to say Patel has massively impressed me when I've seen her on Question Time and in Parliament. It's taken the likes of Duncan Smith, Osborne etc the best part of 20 years to really fine-tune their arrogance, disrespect and one-eyed nature. She's a relative newbie and is already both misguided and condescending, and a right prick aswell. Top Tory.

She's another Esther McVey.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13326 on: August 2, 2015, 08:24:54 pm »
What the people chose. "NHS treatments, vasectomies, hip operations &c to be rationed because of cost-cutting" http://t.co/SH88yYfdwu

And it will be blamed on poor management or the NHS being unsustainable in its current form.

Disgusting.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13328 on: August 3, 2015, 07:32:38 pm »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/george-osbornes-massive-privatisation-plan-6187656

"...Osborne is planning a bigger programme of privatisation than Margaret Thatcher. The selling of the bank will be part of plans to flog off £32billion in public assets by the Chancellor.

Reports suggest Mr Osborne could flog the first chunk of the government’s 79% holding in RBS within days.

In addition to the taxpayer-funded banks, the rest of the Royal Mail, the Green Investment Bank and the Royal Mint could be sold off."
The Great British Firesale is now on.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #13329 on: August 3, 2015, 08:19:21 pm »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/george-osbornes-massive-privatisation-plan-6187656
But think of a those lovely tax cuts for our nation of millionaires!

I can't wait.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13330 on: August 3, 2015, 08:23:22 pm »

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #13331 on: August 3, 2015, 08:35:20 pm »
Their greed will destroy them again.
No it won't.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13332 on: August 3, 2015, 08:54:09 pm »

What a c*nt he is.

One thing in there though - has he not left it a little bit late to sell Ordinance Survey? There can't be much value in maps in the smartphone/googlemaps age?

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #13333 on: August 3, 2015, 10:10:34 pm »
No it won't.

Eventually, greed and sleaze like in 1997.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13334 on: August 3, 2015, 10:22:30 pm »
Not everything about The Tories is wrong.
There are no doubt some decent people involved in their party who have decent thoughts, views, hopes and aspirations - I genuinely don't doubt it.

But this c*nt: http://www.iainduncansmith.org.uk/ has not an ounce of decency that I can fathom.

Every day that he's allowed to get away with his criminal treatment some of the weakest members of society without proper opposition is a day of massive failure by Labour.

When you discuss the impact of his policies I'm often told that there will, regrettably, always be a tiny % of the population who are affected adversely by overwhelmingly positive policy. What kind of moral blindspot is that for Government, Opposition and Society??

We should be doing more to hold this man to account.

Name some decent people in their party?

They treat us like peasants.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13335 on: August 3, 2015, 10:36:25 pm »
Reopening the Ted Heath child abuse enquiry today...

I hope it's not true, not for him, but I just hope there aren't lots more victims out there.
W

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13336 on: August 3, 2015, 10:39:32 pm »

Seen her speech during the Welfare bill. Utter gobshite.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13337 on: August 3, 2015, 10:42:34 pm »

I hope it's not true, not for him, but I just hope there aren't lots more victims out there.

He was linked to Jersey years ago.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13338 on: August 3, 2015, 10:43:43 pm »
Seen her speech during the Welfare bill. Utter gobshite.

Another self serving, snout in the trough tory.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13339 on: August 3, 2015, 10:43:50 pm »
He was linked to Jersey years ago.
Was he? Oh no.. So was Savile.... Dreadful the whole thing
W

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13340 on: August 3, 2015, 10:54:49 pm »
Was he? Oh no.. So was Savile.... Dreadful the whole thing

It's an absolute disgrace that this was allowed to happen.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13341 on: August 4, 2015, 12:30:15 am »
http://www.lbc.co.uk/the-journalist-kicked-out-of-uk-for-investigating-ted-heath-113992

Interview with American journo who tried to investigate whatever went on in Jersey, with Heath and others at Haute De La Garenne and got unceremoniously booted out of the country.

Apologies to Alan X, I know he doesn't like these stories on here, but it's properly sourced and involves a dead man who won't sue.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #13342 on: August 4, 2015, 12:38:04 am »
Eventually, greed and sleaze like in 1997.
Don't agree mate. To many people in this country are brain dead sheep who believe everything the right wing press says.

That and the fact the Tory filth really are crafty fuckers who know how to sell shit as gold.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13343 on: August 4, 2015, 12:55:20 am »
http://www.lbc.co.uk/the-journalist-kicked-out-of-uk-for-investigating-ted-heath-113992

Interview with American journo who tried to investigate whatever went on in Jersey, with Heath and others at Haute De La Garenne and got unceremoniously booted out of the country.

Apologies to Alan X, I know he doesn't like these stories on here, but it's properly sourced and involves a dead man who won't sue.

We really don't want any one alive outed as a paedophiles on RAWK - or rather we don't want the legal minefield. It seems appropriate to remind people now.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #13344 on: August 4, 2015, 10:16:02 am »
Haut de la Garenne, Jersey falls outside the remit of the Goddard enquiry.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13345 on: August 4, 2015, 11:14:12 am »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13346 on: August 4, 2015, 11:20:54 am »
Current government policy:

Tell us what you need and we'll tell you how to manage without it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #13347 on: August 4, 2015, 06:11:49 pm »
Its a good job they've caught Ted Heath, he wont be doing it again, which is of course the main thing. Never mind its all been covered up and those that conspired to do so are likely not only still living but working in powerful positions.

You would also be a fool to think it isn't still going on.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13348 on: August 4, 2015, 09:01:03 pm »
Its a good job they've caught Ted Heath, he wont be doing it again, which is of course the main thing. Never mind its all been covered up and those that conspired to do so are likely not only still living but working in powerful positions.

You would also be a fool to think it isn't still going on.

As long as the government makes sure that only the celebrity kiddie fiddlers go down everything should be fine.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #13349 on: August 4, 2015, 09:59:36 pm »
So how many of the Chancellor's mates in the city will be making a killing on the cut price RBS sell off, he's only lost  a billion on the deal so far but its only money not as if the NHS could have used a billion is it?
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13350 on: August 4, 2015, 10:00:05 pm »
So how many of the Chancellor's mates in the city will be making a killing on the cut price RBS sell off, he's only lost  a billion on the deal so far but its only money not as if the NHS could have used a billion is it?

No excuse for it. c*nt.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13351 on: August 5, 2015, 12:14:18 am »
No excuse for it. c*nt.
Geoff's not a c*nt

:D
They are out and out thieving c*nts.

« Last Edit: August 5, 2015, 12:15:57 am by yorkyrawky »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13352 on: August 5, 2015, 10:47:22 am »
I'm in RBS as part of Natwest.  Nobody's offered to sell me any shares.

Popcorn's Art

Offline That Kennedy moment

• "Down in 1...down in 1...or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..... *pause* .....47, 48, 49..... *sigh*.....
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Why I'm here
« Reply #13353 on: August 5, 2015, 02:24:31 pm »

Five police forces now investigating claims about Heath.

I just wonder what Prince Charles - who is so keen to voice his opinion on so many matters - might think about all this. Seeing as he was such a big mate of Jimmy Savile, pressed repeatedly for Savile to be knighted, and then used Savile as his marriage guidance counsellor when things were going wrong with Diana.

The other bloke Prince Charles really looked up to, of course, was Lord Mountbatten.

Anyway, moving swiftly on...
« Last Edit: August 5, 2015, 03:43:49 pm by That Kennedy moment »
'I'd rather have a quick wank, a cup of tea and read the Beano frankly.'
Cornelius, 8 September 2008

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #13354 on: August 5, 2015, 02:53:07 pm »
I remember reading a David Icke book back in the 90s and he said Heath was a rampant child abuser.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13355 on: August 5, 2015, 02:57:36 pm »
I remember reading a David Icke book back in the 90s and he said Heath was a rampant child abuser.
Hmm, makes me think he might be innocent if Icke said it...
Details released today make you understand how the information may have been suspect )it may not have been of course, and I hope it was properly investigated).
W

Offline That Kennedy moment

• "Down in 1...down in 1...or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..... *pause* .....47, 48, 49..... *sigh*.....
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Why I'm here
« Reply #13356 on: August 5, 2015, 03:13:15 pm »
Interesting post here, from a blog by Stuart Syvret. Here's his bio:

Stuart Syvret, a former politician on the island of Jersey in the Channel Isles, has been imprisoned for refusing to remove controversial posts and comments from his blog. Most of Stuart’s blog content is related to a large child abuse investigation that was begun in 2008 while Stuart was the Minister for Health and Social Services. The Jersey authorities, concerned that the publicity of the investigation was damaging the image of the island, suspended Stuart from his position. Later they did the same to the Chief of Police at the time, Graham Power. Stuart then began releasing evidence documenting the cover-up and the shutting down of the police investigation.

These actions led him into head-on conflict with the Jersey authorities who, since 2008, have been trying to silence him. In February 2014, Google blocked public access to Stuart’s blog at the request of the Jersey authorities, even though no defamation action has ever been taken against him. This site was created so that the Jersey public can read the important evidence that the blog contains.

http://freespeechoffshore.nl/stuartsyvretblog/ted-heath-child-abuse-the-rule-of-law-in-britain/

THE CONFLICTED PARTICIPATION OF THE WILTSHIRE POLICE FORCE IN THE ILLEGAL SABOTAGE OF THE JERSEY CHILD-ABUSE INVESTIGATIONS.

Things can hide in plain sight.

Some things are able to do so because of disguise;

Some are able to do so because of camouflaged invisibility;

Some are able to do so because we’re distracted to look in a different direction.

Right now, the boiling question of the moment is “did former British Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath abuse children?” And what a question.

A profoundly important question, to be sure.

But is it the right question?

Is it the question which is most relevant in enabling us to gauge whether there has been a breakdown in the very rule-of-law in British society? A corporate failure by all arms of the state to properly carry out the most basic duties – such as protecting children from torture and rape, and deterring those who would commit such crimes?

The British state – the British establishment is – as history shows – one of the most resilient – perhaps the most ruthlessly survivalist – “establishments” in human history. Certainly, even in the immediate wake of 1066 – when the then English establishment had to bow to William the Conqueror when their front-man Harold lost – the “deal” was essentially a “regrettable” retrenchment of current investment-holdings; a realpolitik business deal – a kind of investor “hair-cut” faced up to by the English barons and their vassalage.

Ever since then – not least in the PR stunt – the secret deal amongst elites historically disguised as a “victory for ordinary people” – that was Magna Carta – the elite factions of the British Isles have known what side their bread was buttered. In spite of their occasional factional differences, the British elite have always known they must – ultimately – hang-together – or hang alone.

And it is that “culture” we still see so starkly at work in the continuing – and futile and bizarre – efforts to down-play the British establishment’s child-abuse atrocity.

An “establishment” largely formed by successive generations of people imbued with a sociopathicly brutal sense of entitlement does not found its longevity without utilising every conceivable and disgusting trick in the book. Knowledge is power – it’s-not-who-you-know – its-what-you-know-about-who-you-know – or, to use the more modern phrase, “having the dirt”.

So it isn’t at all difficult – is it – to understand the “utility” of vulnerable children to power – the immense “value” of that Currency-of-Concealment – it isn’t difficult to understand the political-economy of child-abuse?

Let’s not be foolish; the genuinely powerful, the cunning, the ruthless – never aspire to fame – never have done, not if their ambitions of wealth, power, tribal longevity could be secured by alternate means; safer means. Throughout history, the truly powerful have never wished to be “front-men” – kings, generals, presidents – the existence of who was always perilous, high-risk, and prone to being struck, like a lightning-conductor – but, rather to be those who have held the front-man’s leash. And to control your “front-man”, you need – you have always needed – “influence” – “leverage” – of one sort – or another. That is how power works.

Which is why, still today, even in the democratic era – perhaps especially in the democratic era – so many of our leaders, our politicians, are axiomatically unethical, unintelligent, low-calibre and inadequate? Leverage – dirt – income – every kind of “filter” – is so much more easily utilised – not least by corrupted and conflicted media-barons – in the modern age.

So when we look at those we’re supposed to regard as the most powerful in our society – prime ministers, perhaps – or senior judges – we should always ask ‘just what are the chances – the very remote, to be frank, chances – this person came to “power” – without being “owned” by – without being “indebted” to – some force or another?’

In reality, those chances are vanishingly remote. It would be today – as it has been throughout most of the history of organised society – frankly amazing if people come to power by “accident”.

So we, as a modern, educated, informed people, might wish to develop a clear understanding; knowing what we know – absorbing the lessons of history – we might want to ask ourselves, “ok, so traditionally power has been corrupted, been owned, but in our modern era, we want to see the reality of ‘agency’. So where do we look?”

And taking as a starting-point the present storm over whether former British Prime Minister the late Ted Heath was a child-abuser, we can start to ask the important – the right – questions.

The first – and most important – of which is not ‘whether Heath is guilty of child-abuse’ – but, rather, ‘did the state apparatus act correctly – objectively – lawfully – in response to even the possibility that he may have been so guilty?’ And if it didn’t act objectively – act lawfully – to so much as investigate him, what state agencies made those decisions?

It is when we ask that question – and all the similar questions arising from the British child-abuse atrocity – for example, the similar questions about Savile – that we begin to defeat that which hides in plain sight. Only then do we start to ask the right questions.

I’ve been fighting a war for effective child-protection since 2006. Then, in Jersey, I was the Minister for Health & Social Services, and learnt the hard way how systems fail. I went public with my conclusion that Jersey’s entire child “protection” apparatus had failed when I answered a question in the Jersey parliament in July 2007.

But within hours of me giving that accurate, honest answer, I became subject to an illegal plot by Crown officers and senior civil servants to engineer my dismissal as Minister.

As extraordinary as this scenario may seem, we know it took place, because of a contemporaneous file-note written by the good Police Chief Graham Power QPM, who the crooks were foolish enough to attempt to suborn into their conspiracy. A key part of the Police Chief’s file-note says this: –

“BO (Bill Ogley) and the others were persistent and I was left with the clear impression that they were attempting to draw me, in my capacity as Chief of Police, into a civil service led attempt to remove a Minister from Office.”

But Police Chief Graham Power was, himself, in November 2008, subject to an wholly illegal suspension – an unambiguous criminal enterprise – a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

After that illegal suspension of the Jersey Police Chief was initiated by the Jersey authorities with the full backing and endorsement of the London authorities, a UK Police Force – Wiltshire – was called-in to run what was a manifestly fake, trumped-up, corrupt “disciplinary investigation” against the good Police Chief Graham Power. In spite of taking two years, and consuming about £2 million – the Wiltshire Police “investigation” failed – failed wholly and remarkably – to find so much as one single thing – not even the smallest trivial negative conclusion they could offer-up that had any chance at all of sticking as some kind of “disciplinary / conduct” charge against Mr Power.

When Police Chief Graham Power was illegally suspended in November 2008 – we were in the era of “Pre-Savile” insofar as broad public knowledge of his crimes, and similar crimes of other established child-abusers were concerned. Back in 2008, it still seemed to the British Establishment that if they could de-rail the Jersey child-abuse investigations, they could, somehow, keep the lid down on the whole nightmare decades of state-concealed child-abuse atrocities. They were wrong, of course – just as certain factions of the British state continue to be wrong in believing parts of the cover-ups could / can be maintained.

“In-the-frame” – in that 2008 Jersey Police investigation, were individuals such as Savile and Ted Heath. Let’s be clear – that’s not to say for sure, at that time, enough evidence was known to exist, so as to secure convictions, but those two suspects – and others like them – were “in-the-frame” in the sense that both were very regular and established visitors to Jersey – and against both, rumours and allegations had circulated for years. The strong probability is that year 2008 investigation in Jersey would – sooner or later – maybe in 2009 or 2010 – have closed-in on Savile – closed-in on Heath. And even if the Police hadn’t, I might well have done, working on behalf of my then constituents. But I too, like Graham Power, was illegally oppressed – arrested and prosecuted in 2009 for whistle-blowing and hounded out of the Jersey parliament by the island’s openly corrupt and politicised “judicial” system.

Those year 2008 investigations –by police – by politicians – into child-abuse cases and cover-ups that might have led to Savile and Heath were unlawfully – were illegally – sabotaged.

And – as we now know – sabotaged by a set of public authorities that already knew of the allegations against Heath – against Savile; knew of those allegations – yet wanted them covered-up. That is public authorities such as the Wiltshire Police Force.

This is what the seriousness of the allegations of child-abuse against former British Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath come down to; not the question of whether he may have ultimately been innocent – but, rather, whether the state and its agencies knew of such allegations against him – and then participated in plainly illegal conspiracies to de-rail – and then discredit – investigations into those possibilities.

The Wiltshire Police – following the illegal suspension of Jersey Police Chief Graham Power – became employed by the Jersey establishment to carry-out what transpired to be a fake, oppressive “disciplinary” review of Mr Power’s conduct. Yet the Wiltshire Police Force failed – failed throughout, and till this day – to declare the plain conflict of interest contaminating the Wiltshire Force; those extant conflicts of interest – such as burying abuse complaints involving Heath and intimidating complainers – and doing “deals” with charge / plea bargainers who might have  become so uppity as to name abusers and want them brought to trial.

So, you’re wondering if the allegations of child-abuse against Ted Heath are true – are accurate? Actually, there’s a simpler – more basic and fundamental question you can ask first: ‘in the face of such allegations, does it appear that law-enforcement and other state agencies have acted unbiasedly – have acted lawfully – in investigating such claims?’

If the answer is plainly ‘no’ – and it is no, evidencedly, in respect of the Wiltshire Police Force and that organisation’s role in sabotaging the Jersey child-abuse investigations in which the likes of Savile and Heath were ‘in-the-frame’ – then we see an established fact – hiding in plain sight; a fact which does not require proof of Heath’s guilt in order to be damning.

What we see – in plain sight – are the highest and most powerful law-enforcement agencies of the British state being sufficiently terrified of even the possibility that Ted Heath might have been a child-abuser- engaging in illegal conspiracies to sabotage investigations which might have shown him to be so.

In so many ways, the cover-ups – especially at such high, state level – are now more serious – far more serious – for the British state.

Stuart Syvret

'I'd rather have a quick wank, a cup of tea and read the Beano frankly.'
Cornelius, 8 September 2008

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13357 on: August 5, 2015, 03:15:38 pm »
Yes, was it investigated properly or not, that is the question...

The Savile debacle tells us that these things often aren't.
W

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #13358 on: August 5, 2015, 05:26:48 pm »
So, this charity business...

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #13359 on: August 5, 2015, 05:46:45 pm »
With only little embarrassment, Tim Fortescue [CBE],Edward Heath’s Chief Whip from 1970-73 boasts about how the “dirt book” system was used as a means of control:

” For anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth ………….. it might be erm erm a scandal involving small boys ……….. we would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points ……. and if I mean, that sounds a pretty,pretty nasty reason, but it’s one of the reasons because if we could get a chap out of trouble then,he will do as we ask forever more.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwkOWPauu_A
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense