Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 598215 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #560 on: June 20, 2011, 03:06:43 pm »
Would make sense that the first lot would have the lowest number taking up the option to join the list - as these will be the longest who have been waiting and more chance for various things to effect if they still want one or not.

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: June 20, 2011, 03:58:21 pm »
according to what i heard from the first 25,000 that applied only 5,000 of them remain on the new list.

T.O ITK?  or just what you read on here?

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #562 on: June 20, 2011, 04:30:08 pm »
I have no idea how many re-registered. Perhaps only Ian Ayre knows. What I do know is that the 'We would encourage all supporters that confirmed their application' posting of June 3 regarding new season tickets gave the impression those on the revised list stood a much better chance than they would have hoped for. That is, unless they were on a massive wind-up or just hadn't chose their words very well. I suppose the hold-up with publishing the list is because they have to add all those on the adult and child list who have now passed 18 to the adult list and in the original position by date of application. I'm just hoping I find out one way or the other before July 6 so I know whether or not to renew my membership.

Offline cjc9020801Beverly Hills

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers
« Reply #563 on: June 20, 2011, 06:52:00 pm »
And 1995, my nephew and his mate got them for 95 season. I tried just before the beginning of 95-96 and the waiting list had just started; I think anyone who joined around then has got their tickets, I got mine in 99 and quite a few others got them at around the same time.

So basically, reading into that, anyone on the list from 1995/6-1998ish has been sorted with an ST? I joined list on 03/02/99.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: June 20, 2011, 06:54:11 pm »
according to what i heard from the first 25,000 that applied only 5,000 of them remain on the new list.

I wouldn't think it was that low, and also when I spoke to customer services 2 weeks ago she said that they had heard back from the majority.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #565 on: June 20, 2011, 07:15:18 pm »
So basically, reading into that, anyone on the list from 1995/6-1998ish has been sorted with an ST? I joined list on 03/02/99.

I joined in 1996 and am still waiting.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
  • When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you
« Reply #566 on: June 20, 2011, 07:56:08 pm »

mate, you and me are daffy ducked.
What kind of work gets you the nickname Casper the ghost?

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #567 on: June 20, 2011, 08:06:32 pm »
when ya think they'll make the next announcement?

Offline Welsh Red

• Kopite
  • Kopite
« Reply #568 on: June 20, 2011, 08:10:43 pm »
Start of July maybe
Y.N.W.A

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #569 on: June 20, 2011, 08:15:59 pm »

Offline red annie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #570 on: June 20, 2011, 08:23:58 pm »

I had a look at the attendance figures for 94-95, quite a few matches didn't sell out. STs were pretty easy to get, I think that I just missed out by a week or so. Unfortunately in the summer of 96 they redeveloped the anny road and didn't sell any new ST's, even if some weren't renewed they weren't resold. At that point we had got to an FA cup final, Fowler and co were scoring goals for fun and we had some fantastic matches and great results. The whole premiership/sky thing had really taken off and it was at that point that ST's became like rocking horse shit. I got my ticket only because I got in JUST before the rush, even so I had to wait 5 years and sell lottery tickets for the development association to guarantee match tickets.

As the STs got more rare fewer people gave them up to the club and just handed them on to family or friends and that has made it even worse. So I would think that very few people who joined the list after the end of 95-96 have got ST's, but those who joined that season probably have. I am pretty convinced that I was at or near the top of the original list.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:29:12 pm by red annie »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: June 20, 2011, 08:25:56 pm »
when ya think they'll make the next announcement?

it did say later this month on 6th June

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: June 20, 2011, 08:26:59 pm »
it did say later this month on 6th June
did it ??

• Legacy Fan

Offline redannie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:20 pm »

They're still processing that list, queries have not been sorted yet

Offline ttnbd

• RAWK Chief Financial Officer
  • Legacy Fan
  • ANFIELD4EVER
« Reply #575 on: June 20, 2011, 10:42:23 pm »
probably won't hear anything on new season tickets until next week as the deadline for renewals are 28th June
So all say thanks to the Shanks

He never walked alone

Lets sing our song for all the world

From this his Liverpool home

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: June 20, 2011, 11:52:53 pm »
probably won't hear anything on new season tickets until next week as the deadline for renewals are 28th June

Hopefully they let people know before 11th July sales

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #577 on: June 21, 2011, 01:30:09 pm »
and i heard  about the 5,000 left through a mate thats a season ticket holder he said he found out through spirit of shankly.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: June 21, 2011, 07:14:19 pm »

I would expect an announcement 28/29th June, with a window to buy until 10th July. That way they will know how many tickets left for members sale and late availability.

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: June 21, 2011, 07:26:59 pm »
and i heard  about the 5,000 left through a mate thats a season ticket holder he said he found out through spirit of shankly.

Nice one for letting us know yer source  ;)

Huge implications for my month of July financially depending on what happens.  I hate living month to month ffs  :butt

Offline VamosLiverpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: June 21, 2011, 08:47:29 pm »
If that's true about only 5k staying on and the possibility of 1k tickets being released I've got a really good chance of getting a ticket. I'm on holiday 8th-15th July so I better not miss any deadline.

Offline harrythedog

• Main Stander
« Reply #581 on: June 21, 2011, 10:03:48 pm »
If that's true about only 5k staying on and the possibility of 1k tickets being released I've got a really good chance of getting a ticket. I'm on holiday 8th-15th July so I better not miss any deadline.

Where is the 1k tickets being released info from?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: June 21, 2011, 10:35:51 pm »
Where is the 1k tickets being released info from?

no numbers have yet been confirmed. by what .tv said I would think (more in hope really) that around 3-4000 new season tickets are being released due to the comments putting all those who rejoined the list on notice

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #583 on: June 21, 2011, 11:30:21 pm »
On the waiting list for 3 years before I got my season ticket in 2000. It does sound like this overhaul of the season ticket waiting list has been overdue for some time.
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #584 on: June 21, 2011, 11:36:18 pm »
This bulk members sale maybe a bit of research by the club to see how many people on the waiting list actually buy the block of tickets when they are on offer. My own circumstances have changed since I renewed my place on the waiting list.

Offline harrythedog

• Main Stander
« Reply #585 on: June 21, 2011, 11:38:38 pm »
Y
On the waiting list for 3 years before I got my season ticket in 2000. It does sound like this overhaul of the season ticket waiting list has been overdue for some time.
you were lucky mate, I joined the list in 97 aswell and am still waiting!!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: June 22, 2011, 04:17:35 pm »
no numbers have yet been confirmed. by what .tv said I would think (more in hope really) that around 3-4000 new season tickets are being released due to the comments putting all those who rejoined the list on notice

Where are all these spare seats coming from? There's no way all those are returned STs so are they taking them out of the members sale?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline mybacklight

• Account Closed!
  • Anny Roader
  • Cuz Laddie says so!
« Reply #587 on: June 22, 2011, 04:54:57 pm »
I was on 96/97 so I am hoping for an invite. Credit card at the ready, oh yeah 0%!

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: June 22, 2011, 05:05:45 pm »
Got my ST in summer 98 while the World Cup was on. They sent me the offer during the normal renewal period for current STH's, albeit just after the cut off for the old early bird price had finished so I had to pay the full £320 instead of the cheaper £285.

I was on the waiting list for three years so I'd say the current backlog extends back to 1996.

Where are all these spare seats coming from? There's no way all those are returned STs so are they taking them out of the members sale?

I would say so.
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: June 22, 2011, 07:02:02 pm »
It seems that people who were on the list 1996-98 were chosen randomly for a season ticket! no chronology

Offline harrythedog

• Main Stander
« Reply #590 on: June 22, 2011, 09:32:27 pm »
It seems that people who were on the list 1996-98 were chosen randomly for a season ticket! no chronology

Post code lottery I've been told by more than one person!

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: June 22, 2011, 09:44:10 pm »
No letter for me still however I am guessing someone on the list since 2010 may not, but wondering if I should have or not yet?

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • "If I can't dance, it's not my revolution"
« Reply #592 on: June 22, 2011, 09:49:19 pm »
Nope, you won't get a letter if you only joined the list in 2010.

Every single Season Ticket waiting list application received between 1996 and 2011 has been captured digitally, in date order, and Liverpool FC will initially be contacting the first 25,000 supporters on the list. A letter will be sent to the home address of each of these fans with instructions on how to confirm they still want to buy a Season Ticket and, in doing so, maintain their position on the list.

Q: How will I know whether I am one of the first 25,000 supporters on the list?

A: The first 25,000 applicants will each receive a letter from the Club as part of this communication process. All 25,000 applicants applied by letter - not Fan Card application form - and joined the list before April 2004 and will have received a letter at the time confirming their application from the Club. Should you have a query, the onus is on you to supply this original letter and prove your application.

Offline Kirsty

• Has a list of older men she'd like to 'wotsit'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @kirstycurran
« Reply #593 on: June 22, 2011, 10:50:31 pm »
Joined list in 98/99 and still not had my "query" sorted yet

Offline harrythedog

• Main Stander
« Reply #594 on: June 23, 2011, 10:26:58 am »
I was on 96/97 so I am hoping for an invite. Credit card at the ready, oh yeah 0%!

Are barclaycard still doin the 0% apr on premier league season tickets? I got one a couple of years ago in hope, it's covered in dust somewhere in my office drawer !

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #595 on: June 23, 2011, 07:11:39 pm »

The EST sale no longer exists so that's 500 tickets placed into the members sale even if they do take 1000 out.... Also ALL AVAILABLE tickets are now on sale to members instead of it was just 8000 last year no matter what.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: June 24, 2011, 01:50:46 pm »
The EST sale no longer exists so that's 500 tickets placed into the members sale even if they do take 1000 out.... Also ALL AVAILABLE tickets are now on sale to members instead of it was just 8000 last year no matter what.

Ah OK, thanks. :) Have they said anywhere how many this 'all available' tickets is now?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: June 24, 2011, 06:10:00 pm »
Just seen a reminder to renew for season ticket holders on .tv. Deadline is 5pm Tuesday, so would expect an announcement Wednesday.

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #598 on: June 27, 2011, 12:52:36 pm »
Given they're new tickets rather than an issue dependent on non-renewals, the Tuesday deadline shouldn't  necessarily apply. Nevertheless, I agree Wednesday or Thursday is most likely.

Online quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #599 on: June 27, 2011, 01:04:35 pm »
Given they're new tickets rather than an issue dependent on non-renewals, the Tuesday deadline shouldn't  necessarily apply. Nevertheless, I agree Wednesday or Thursday is most likely.

I think they said that in late June (i.e. this week) you can check your position on the waiting list, and in early July they'll tell us more about the new season tickets. Obviously the waiting list isn't affected by renewals, so the Tuesday deadline is irrelevant. For the info on new seasies they'll wait until renewals are done, in case some don't renew (granted that's very unlikely).